Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,642 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Don Jazzy Ignores D’banj On Stage - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy Ignores D’banj On Stage (62699 Views)

Bisola Ignores Thin Tall Tony When She Saw Him Today / See What A Crazy Female Fan Did To D’banj On Stage (photos) / “I Don’t Have A Man” | The Moment When Bonang Denies D’banj On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Jazzy Ignores D’banj On Stage by KingTom(m): 9:22am On Sep 27, 2015
Re: Don Jazzy Ignores D’banj On Stage by DedeNkem: 9:26am On Sep 27, 2015
pinkiberry:
then y is dbanj in a haste to sing with him on stage

Do you understand English? Is it wrong to call out an old friend whom you recorded a music you're singing on stage? D'banj did it out of respect. Not because he needs Jazzy to succeed!

D'banj is now a successful international musician without Jazzy! And Jazzy is fuming because he's only a local champion.

Mo'hit failed because D'banj left! Then Jazzy renamed it to Mavin to see if things will change for better. Another bombshell happened, Wande Coal, the only best male musician on Mavin, dumped his as*s.

Mavin is struggling now, that's why Jazzy has become backup singer for almost every musician in Nigeria, something he never did during D'banj-Mo'hit era because the success was too much.

The only real musician on Mavin now is Tiwa Savage. She's the only one keeping Mavin afloat. Jazzy's greedy and nasty behavior will surely also make her dump his as*s soon!

D'banj have showed he's a bigger and martured person by always showing respect to an old friend each time they meet by mistake. Jazzy acts like a grumpy sad kid at the back of the class.

Now that Jazzy the sad kid, have disrespected D'banj, D'banj will cut him off forever.

Re: Don Jazzy Ignores D’banj On Stage by KingTom(m): 9:27am On Sep 27, 2015
francizy:

DBanj is international star without a hit and can't boast of at least 50,000 records sale after the beef. On the other hand, everything Jazzy touches is almost always a hit!! Your hate for Jazzy can't take away the fact that he's gifted. Even if Jazzy farts all thru a beat and releases it to the public, he'd still make a hit off the fart.

God please make me this kind of local champion that a so called international champion will be running after me and seeking for my audience and partnership, like his life depends on it
The same can be said about you sir. smiley
Re: Don Jazzy Ignores D’banj On Stage by KingTom(m): 9:29am On Sep 27, 2015
DedeNkem:

Do you understand English? Is it wrong to call out an old friend whom you recorded a music you're singing on stage? D'banj did it out of respect. Not because he needs Jazzy to succeed!

D'banj is now a successful international musician without Jazzy! And Jazzy is fuming because he's only a local champion.

Mo'hit failed because D'banj left! Then Jazzy renamed it to Mavin to see if things will change for better. Another bombshell happened, Wande Coal, the only best male musician on Mavin,, dumped his as*s.

Mavin is struggling now, that's why Jazzy has become backup singer for almost every musician in Nigeria, something he never did during D'banj-Mo'hit era because the success was too much.

The only real musician on Mavin now is Tiwa Savage. She's the only one keeping Mavin afloat. Jazzy's greedy and nasty behavior will surely also make her dump his as*s soon!

D'banj have showed he's a bigger and martured person by always showing respect to an old friend each time they meet by mistake. Jazzy acts like a grumpy sad kid at the back of the class

Now that Jazzy the sad kid, have disrespected D'banj, D'banj will cut him off forever.
I agree with the bolded cool
Re: Don Jazzy Ignores D’banj On Stage by hfinest1(m): 9:29am On Sep 27, 2015
ebubey:

shocked υ νє вєєη ѕтαℓкιηg мє...ℓσℓ
yea baby.... you're so beautiful I didn't know wen I started stalking u... it was unknowingly
Re: Don Jazzy Ignores D’banj On Stage by DedeNkem: 9:35am On Sep 27, 2015
francizy:

DBanj is international star without a hit and can't boast of at least 50,000 records sale after the beef. On the other hand, everything Jazzy touches is almost always a hit!! Your hate for Jazzy can't take away the fact that he's gifted. Even if Jazzy farts all thru a beat and releases it to the public, he'd still make a hit off the fart.

God please make me this kind of local champion that a so called international champion will be running after me and seeking for my audience and partnership, like his life depends on it

Is it wrong to call out an old friend whom you recorded a music you're singing on stage? D'banj did it out of respect. Not because he needs Jazzy to succeed!D'banj is now a successful international musician without Jazzy! And Jazzy is fuming because he's only a local champion. 

Mo'hit failed because D'banj left! Then Jazzy renamed it to Mavin to see if things will change for better. Another bombshell happened, Wande Coal, the only best male musician on Mavin,, dumped his as*s. 

D'banj have showed he's a bigger and martured person by always showing respect to an old friend each time they meet by mistake. Jazzy acts like a grumpy sad kid at the back of the class. Now that Jazzy the sad kid, has disrespected D'banj, D'banj will cut him off forever.

D'banj is a hit maker and money machine. For you to claim he's not made a hit song since he dumped Jazzy, is a big lie. It shows you've not being paying attention or you're plain ignorant!
Re: Don Jazzy Ignores D’banj On Stage by francizy(m): 9:52am On Sep 27, 2015
KingTom:

The same can be said about you sir. smiley

My monitoring spirit is back... grin cheesy

What can be said about me?
Re: Don Jazzy Ignores D’banj On Stage by arabianights: 10:00am On Sep 27, 2015
Chanchit:
But one story got to FP yesterday of how they hugged passionately like gays, now this!? Abeg, just leave them when they ready they would let us know.

YES. BUT DID YOU OBSERVE DON JAZZY'S FACIAL EXPRESSIO DURING THE "PASSIONATE HUG"?#
IF YOU DID YOU WONT BE MAKING REFERENCE TO IT .
Re: Don Jazzy Ignores D’banj On Stage by KingTom(m): 10:01am On Sep 27, 2015
francizy:

My monitoring spirit is back... grin cheesy

What can be said about me?
Read again! You see how hateful and foolish that guy sounds? Oya go to one of bubus threads and read your comments. grin mumu share wizard, who be monitoring spirit? grin

Re: Don Jazzy Ignores D’banj On Stage by francizy(m): 10:10am On Sep 27, 2015
KingTom:

Read again! You see how hateful and foolish that guy sounds? Oya go to one of bubus threads and read your comments. grin mumu share wizard, who be monitoring spirit? grin

abeg go sit down. Wetin concern politics and entertainment?? grin

By the way, if you talk like that for me wey no dey even insult Bubu, then wetin you go talk about people wey dey call am brainless dullard, burukutu sipping, kunu drinking, terrorist president?? grin
Re: Don Jazzy Ignores D’banj On Stage by mekaboy(m): 10:11am On Sep 27, 2015
DedeNkem:

Is it wrong to call out an old friend whom you recorded a music you're singing on stage? D'banj did it out of respect. Not because he needs Jazzy to succeed!D'banj is now a successful international musician without Jazzy! And Jazzy is fuming because he's only a local champion. 

D'banj have showed he's a bigger and martured person by always showing respect to an old friend each time they meet by mistake. Jazzy acts like a grumpy sad kid at the back of the class. Now that Jazzy the sad kid, has disrespected D'banj, D'banj will cut him off forever.

D'banj is a hit maker and money machine. For you to claim he's not made a hit song since he dumped Jazzy, is a big lie. It shows you've not being paying attention or you're plain ignorant!

If the table was turned and dbanj was making hit songs instead of don jazzy, will he be calling him out as an old friend on stage? Why all this sentiments? You dont mix business with pleasure.

Dbanj and Don jazzy can go to club, play video games at home, eat together , Thats what friends do. But anything that has to do with music, is business for don jazzy. Thats how its suppose to be.

All this noise about dbanj and international star is rubbish. Trust me those international stars that made him leave mo hits must be wondering what happened to dbanj. They have seen the secrete behind his music. Its just like when samson was shaved, his power was in his hair.

They have shaved dbanjs hair and his power is gone. Donjazzy is to dbanj what samsons hair was to him.

Dbanj is of no value to them anymore. He is just living on faded glory. The worst part is that he is no longer valueable both locally and internationally. He now has to force himself to be relevant. Even pay foreign celebs money to come be with him in naija to make him relevant.

Don jazzy saw the future while dbanj was carried away. He told him, there is no place like home. These western celebs you see, have a different culture than us. You cant fit in.

What brought you to the top is our home grown local lyrics. Dont abandon it for awana gonna. Dbanj called him a local champion and decided to go with the western world.

Donjazzy as a relentless manufacturer, returned back to the home soil to source raw talent that he uses . Just like a gold smith.

Today, what has happened. The west has used dbanj and dumped him in the trash. He has lost both home and abroad.

Imagine if dangote abandoned africa to do business in America.

It is better to be named as richest in africa than a regular business man in america.

You can do collabo with them like psquare wizkid etc have done but dont leave home.

dbanj is now an outcast. Rejected by the west and your own people. I feel his pain.

Its time to hang the boot and focus on farm. Maybe he can find raw talented cassava for garri.lol

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Don Jazzy Ignores D’banj On Stage by KingTom(m): 10:16am On Sep 27, 2015
francizy:

abeg go sit down. Wetin concern politics and entertainment?? grin

By the way, if you talk like that for me wey no dey even insult Bubu, then wetin you go talk about people wey dey call am brainless dullard, burukutu sipping, kunu drinking, terrorist president?? grin

Guy by sharing it, it means you're part of them. Bubu the gworo chewing dullard has suffered o grin
Re: Don Jazzy Ignores D’banj On Stage by princeshijman(m): 10:23am On Sep 27, 2015
400billionman:

If Don jazzy is only a producer, why did Forbes Magazine name him Africa's second most bankable artist after Akon ?

Don is a song writer, artist, performer, instrumemtalist, sound engineer, producer and label owner, All in one, that is why he is popular.

Tell Dbanj to move on. I hate half truths..
performer and artist? lol we shud also call ksolo or id cabasa dat too cus dey do sing somtimes even dey both own an album while d don dosnt
Re: Don Jazzy Ignores D’banj On Stage by francizy(m): 10:36am On Sep 27, 2015
mekaboy:

If the table was turned and dbanj was making hit songs instead of don jazzy, will he be calling him out as an old friend on stage? Why all this sentiments? You dont mix business with pleasure.

Dbanj and Don jazzy can go to club, play video games at home, eat together , Thats what friends do. But anything that has to do with music, is business for don jazzy. Thats how its suppose to be.

All this noise about dbanj and international star is rubbish. Trust me those international stars that made him leave mo hits must be wondering what happened to dbanj. They have seen the secrete behind his music. Its just like when samson was shaved, his power was in his hair.

They have shaved dbanjs hair and his power is gone. Donjazzy is to dbanj what samsons hair was to him.

Dbanj is of no value to them anymore. He is just living on faded glory. The worst part is that he is no longer valueable both locally and internationally. He now has to force himself to be relevant. Even pay foreign celebs money to come be with him in naija to make him relevant.

Don jazzy saw the future while dbanj was carried away. He told him, there is no place like home. These western celebs you see, have a different culture than us. You cant fit in.

What brought you to the top is our home grown local lyrics. Dont abandon it for awana gonna. Dbanj called him a local champion and decided to go with the western world.

Donjazzy as a relentless manufacturer, returned back to the home soil to source raw talent that he uses . Just like a gold smith.

Today, what has happened. The west has used dbanj and dumped him in the trash. He has lost both home and abroad.

Imagine if dangote abandoned africa to do business in America.

It is better to be named as richest in africa than a regular business man in america.

You can do collabo with them like psquare wizkid etc have done but dont leave home.

dbanj is now an outcast. Rejected by the west and your own people. I feel his pain.

Its time to hang the boot and focus on farm. Maybe he can find raw talented cassava for garri.lol

Chai! God bless you my brother!!! I actually thought about that Dangote stuff too but couldn't reply that guy again cuz he wasn't making any sense.

As for you kingtom, better leave me and Buhari to settle our scores alone.. tongue
Re: Don Jazzy Ignores D’banj On Stage by fiyin47(m): 10:44am On Sep 27, 2015
DedeNkem:

Mo'hit failed because D'banj left! Then Jazzy renamed it to Mavin to see if things will change for better. Another bombshell happened, Wande Coal, the only best male musician on Mavin, dumped his as*s.

D'banj have showed he's a bigger and martured person by always showing respect to an old friend each time they meet by mistake. Jazzy acts like a grumpy sad kid at the back of the class.

this nigga is a fool so dB and wande's career ave progressed since the break right? ?

Re: Don Jazzy Ignores D’banj On Stage by emperorchedda(m): 10:59am On Sep 27, 2015
francizy:

How did dbanj announce him? So you mean dbanj made don jazzy who he is? Oh lord, why do people lie like this?

History shows that don jazzy has been there all thru dbanj's career, from his first single till oliver twist. It is rather clear (but not to the blind) that don jazzy beat, rhymes, voice, touch, etc are the secrets behind dbanj's success. This is a fact because immediately dbanj left don jazzy (to even join international artists/legends like kanye, big Sean, etc,), dbanj's career started deteriorating and he has only made one meaningful song/hit ("top of the world", which never blew like his former mo'hit tracks).

Dbanj rode on Don Jazzy's back to success, little wonder he has been running after Don Jazzy for a come back. Although am against pride, but same pride Jazzy is exhibiting now is one whice dbanj exhibited in 2012 that made him leave mo'hit.

Now we can see who made who, because Don Jazzy continued going higher while dbanj reached an all time high with oliver twist (which still had don jazzy's input) before plummeting..

When Dbanj left, not long Wande Coal left too. We were all thinking that with the two top artists leaving don jazzy that it was all over for don jazzy. But alas, it was don jazzy going higher while Wande and Dbanj couldn't attain the heights they enjoyed while working with don jazzy.
Dude you spewed balderdash. Wande Coal made My Woman which is a hit track without Don Jazzy's input. People in Nigeria don't value d'banj pretty much because of the jealousy they feel for but go to the international scene, especially SA and see d'banj's throne.

Feeling the Nigga is a club banger anyday anytime.

For your information d'banj is the HIGHEST SELLING AFRICAN ARTIST in the past year

A feat Don Jazzy or mavin can't dream of achieving so who's saying d'banj hasn't been climbing high since he left don jazzy??

Re: Don Jazzy Ignores D’banj On Stage by KingTom(m): 11:07am On Sep 27, 2015
francizy:

Chai! God bless you my brother!!! I actually thought about that Dangote stuff too but couldn't reply that guy again cuz he wasn't making any sense.

As for you kingtom, better leave me and Buhari to settle our scores alone.. tongue
Banga banga banga banga lee! Won jaiye ori wa. Won da mo! grin
Re: Don Jazzy Ignores D’banj On Stage by KingTom(m): 11:09am On Sep 27, 2015
emperorchedda:
Dude you spewed balderdash. Wande Coal made My Woman which is a hit track without Don Jazzy's input. People in Nigeria don't value d'banj pretty much because of the jealousy they feel for but go to the international scene, especially SA and see d'banj's throne.

For your information d'banj is the HIGHEST SELLING AFRICAN ARTIST in the past year

A feat Don Jazzy or mavin can't dream of achieving so who's saying d'banj hasn't been climbing high since he left don jazzy??

They just love to hate eja nla jare!
He is being the bigger man. cool

Re: Don Jazzy Ignores D’banj On Stage by ChappyChase: 11:24am On Sep 27, 2015
400billionman:

Musical talent without a producer is nothing. Ask anyone who grew up in music..
Is don Jazzy the only producer in Nigeria?
Guy face it, D'banj has no talent!!! Abi no be wizkid leave EME, and still progressing?!

Re: Don Jazzy Ignores D’banj On Stage by francizy(m): 11:30am On Sep 27, 2015
emperorchedda:

Muheeehehehehehe.. Who owns the track, my woman? Patoranking. Lemme ask you, how many of Wande's personal song, not the ones he was featured, has enjoyed as much success as Bumper to Bumper and many other tracks of his under Mo'hits?

Now on Dbanj matter, SA adores Dbanj, no doubt but why do they adore him? Do you think its cuz of his present flops? Or cuz of his past hits with Jazzy? Your guess is as good as mine. DBanj attained the so-called international status while working with Jazzy, and he hasn't even been able to live up to expectation while don jazzy his been moving from strength to strength.

Maybe you'd still tell me that Jazzy wasn't/isn't behind Dr. Sid's success too (someone who moved from being a relatively unknown rapper to a super star in mo'hits record).

Even his own brother, Dprince that has zero musical talent has become a superstar too and you people keep downplaying this man's efforts.

Which year did dbanj attain such fit of being the highest selling African artist and with which album/track, when Davido and Wizkid no dey sleep?

Nigerians don't value dbanj any longer because he no longer makes either good or danceable songs. Feeling the nigger was another crap dropped off like the numerous craps after the split. Even with Akron on the song, he still couldn't make it a massive hit.

Haven't you noticed that dbanj needs to feature US based artists to stay relevant these days? He has probably featured over 20 US based artists/superstars and still flops. There's one of his track he featured about 7 US based superstars on a track (i call that track, "I must sell by force" ) and it still flopped. On the other hand, people run to Marvin crew and don jazzy to get them to be featured.

Re: Don Jazzy Ignores D’banj On Stage by Edohson(m): 11:32am On Sep 27, 2015
Am There I saw what happen Don Jazzy is so high and his vomiting and can even stand, Dbanj want to use the media to disgrace him when his manager ask him not to go because he will fumble that's wat happen social media should stop interpreting false story.
Re: Don Jazzy Ignores D’banj On Stage by Candyrain(m): 11:37am On Sep 27, 2015
KingTom:

Hmmmmmm

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2010/08/unveiling-the-secrets-of-don-jazzy/

http://entertainment4talks..com.ng/2011/10/don-jazzy-interview.html?m=1

https://www.thecable.ng/from-selling-bean-cake-and-pap-to-making-millions-this-is-your-life-don-jazzy

When you are done with the links let me know so I can supply more links

Ok. Noted! Different people coming out with different stories. I can't refute or argue this since it's coming from him.

We can't also rule out the possibility of him not wanting to have anything to do with Enebeli Elebuwa since he denied him. It's a possibility.

I rest my case. Thanks for the info.
Re: Don Jazzy Ignores D’banj On Stage by francizy(m): 11:43am On Sep 27, 2015
KingTom:

They just love to hate eja nla jare!
He is being the bigger fish. cool

Fixed... Cuz first and second sentence has to match.. cool
Re: Don Jazzy Ignores D’banj On Stage by KingTom(m): 11:50am On Sep 27, 2015
Candyrain:

Ok. Noted! Different people coming out with different stories. I can't refute or argue this since it's coming from him.

We can't also rule out the possibility of him not wanting to have anything to do with Enebeli Elebuwa since he denied him. It's a possibility.

I rest my case. Thanks for the info.
That's why its hard to believe. .grin
Re: Don Jazzy Ignores D’banj On Stage by KingTom(m): 12:02pm On Sep 27, 2015
francizy:

Fixed... Cuz first and second sentence has to match.. cool
Shey werey ni oko e le ni?
You wan start abi? Awon share wizard oshi grin
Re: Don Jazzy Ignores D’banj On Stage by 400billionman: 12:15pm On Sep 27, 2015
princeshijman:
performer and artist? lol we shud also call ksolo or id cabasa dat too cus dey do sing somtimes even dey both own an album while d don dosnt

OK, so don jazzy is just lucky. He didnt work for his fame

Dbanj made him popular earlier. Today, reekado banks and Dija made him popular.

You are happy now.

Re: Don Jazzy Ignores D’banj On Stage by 400billionman: 12:19pm On Sep 27, 2015
ChappyChase:

Is don Jazzy the only producer in Nigeria?
Guy face it, D'banj has no talent!!! Abi no be wizkid leave EME, and still progressing?!

I agree with you.

If he Dbanj cannot train a producer for himself at this stage of his musical carreer, then he was just riding on someone else's success all this while..

Re: Don Jazzy Ignores D’banj On Stage by warrior101: 12:20pm On Sep 27, 2015
MrJah:
He said all sorts of rubbish against DonJ when the going got bad. He even beefed DonJ on his"blame it on money". He thought he was already on top of the world bt things went bad when he could not sell. Now, his popularity is going into extinction and all he needs is DonJ to rejuvenate his career. If all ingrates should be treated that way, no one will ever bit a finger that has fed him. One love Jazzy, Banj is a gold digger.

i bet he is
Re: Don Jazzy Ignores D’banj On Stage by ManTiger(m): 12:25pm On Sep 27, 2015
GOATandYAMtheory:
D’banj as a singer and Don Jazzy the producer used to be the perfect team as the honchos of Mo’hits Records. But like a bolt from the blue, their hitherto smooth relationship collapsed in 2012 like a pack of badly arranged cards.

Don-jazzy-Dbanj

Ever since, fans and colleagues in the music industry have been begging the duo to come back together and rework their magic.

However, what could have been the perfect opportunity for the two heavyweights to address the issue came to pass on Sunday, September 20,at the Eko Hotel-venue of 2face Idibia’s Fortyfied Concert.

D’banj mounted the stage to perform some of his hit songs to the delight of the audience, and halfway through, he said he was going to perform a song, ‘Feeling Good’ produced by Don Jazzy and featuring 2face that was leaked online before it could be properly released.

He beckoned on Don Jazzy to join him on stage to perform the song, but Jazzy remained glued to his seat with new Mavin signees, Reekado Banks, Korede Bello, and Dija.

Even when 2face begged the duo to produce one more hit together, Don Jazzy remained resolute. In 2face’s words, ‘Don Jazzy and D’banj, abeg make una do one more song, just one…. I take God beg una.’
D’banj instantly responded with the words, “Sure! It’s going to happen,” while Don Jazzy still remained on his seat without even a smile.

This led many of the guests in attendance to insinuate that D’banj was more eager for a come-back than Don Jazzy is.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/09/don-jazzy-ignores-dbanj-on-stage/

Lalasticlala

If it was the other way round you'll say Don Jazzy is more matured! People shaar.
Re: Don Jazzy Ignores D’banj On Stage by ChappyChase: 12:36pm On Sep 27, 2015
400billionman:

I agree with you.

If he Dbanj cannot train a producer for himself at this stage of his musical carreer, then he was just riding on someone else's success all this while..
D'banj never chi chum chin!
Re: Don Jazzy Ignores D’banj On Stage by Nobody: 1:23pm On Sep 27, 2015
It's too early to talk about relegation! Don't be too surprise if your team end up going down! Matches still plenty nah!

plainmirror:
I am here officially to mock them
chelsea fans. Seems like there master
talkative (mourinho) is already
battling for relegation.
In harrysongs voice ----
After the reggae play the blues...
The blues...
they loose...
Re: Don Jazzy Ignores D’banj On Stage by francizy(m): 2:06pm On Sep 27, 2015
KingTom:

Shey werey ni oko e le ni?
You wan start abi? Awon share wizard oshi grin

He that is in me is a billion times greater than he that is the monitoring spirit.. cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Meraiah Ekeinde Stuns In red Gown At "Alter Ego" Movie Premiere / Ling And Lamb: The Nigerian-american Couple Breaking The Internet With Funny Vid / Moyo Lawal Shares Racy Pictures - Looking Very Hot !!!

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95