Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,599 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Jega Loses Brother, Abdulkadir To Hajj Stampede. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jega Loses Brother, Abdulkadir To Hajj Stampede. (26479 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Is Fine , Stop Asking About His Whereabouts- Abdulkadir Erkah[video] / El-Rufai Demolishes Inuwa Abdulkadir's House, A Top APC Chieftain In Kaduna (Pic / Corpse Of Abdulkadir Kure Arrives Niger State From Germany. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jega Loses Brother, Abdulkadir To Hajj Stampede. by godoluwa(m): 10:59pm On Sep 26, 2015
Aminat508:
just wanna book space
Re: Jega Loses Brother, Abdulkadir To Hajj Stampede. by Nobody: 10:59pm On Sep 26, 2015
1 Like

Re: Jega Loses Brother, Abdulkadir To Hajj Stampede. by Nobody: 11:00pm On Sep 26, 2015
What of the emir of Kano I hope he's safe
Re: Jega Loses Brother, Abdulkadir To Hajj Stampede. by meforyou1(m): 11:01pm On Sep 26, 2015
nairalandist:
See the truth is that most muslims don't mind dying in the "holy land". The issue of stampede in Mecca has been going on for decades but nobody really cares because a lot of muslims are fanatics of martyrdom.

The only thing that got me angry was the Saudi Prince blaming the event on African hajj tourists. Why can't they regulate the number of Hajj tourists they accept annualy? But then again, every muslim wants to be Alhaji and Alhaja, so I don't blame him.
don't know how Muslims think.
U remember the crane crash in a mosque in mecca some days back. One friend of mine, a Muslim lady, told me to the greatest shock of my life, that that is the best place to die. The person's soul will be transported straight to paradise, and all his sins will be forgiven. She also said that people pray to die in such places and in such tragic accidents in the holyland.
This is a well educated lady with good job and family saying such, u can imagine what the illiterates among them will think and say

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jega Loses Brother, Abdulkadir To Hajj Stampede. by greggng: 11:01pm On Sep 26, 2015
Chai this is the handwork of gej and orubebe
Re: Jega Loses Brother, Abdulkadir To Hajj Stampede. by Adesiji77: 11:05pm On Sep 26, 2015
meforyou1:
U remember the crane crash in a mosque in mecca some days back. One friend of mine, a Muslim lady, told me to the greatest shock of my life, that that is the best place to die. The person's soul will be transported straight to paradise, and all his sins will be forgiven. She also said that people pray to die in such places and in such tragic accidents in the holyland.
This is a well educated lady with good job and family saying such, u can imagine what the illiterates among them will think and say

Don't know what to say... lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Jega Loses Brother, Abdulkadir To Hajj Stampede. by webchampion: 11:06pm On Sep 26, 2015
godoluwa:
RIP.
Muslims should correct their mentality about mecca, its just a sight seeing tour. theres zero guarantee that going to mecca gives you visa to eternal rest.
Saudi Arabia government should reason, act like human being & not vampire. there are ways to curb the issue of stampede.
Re: Jega Loses Brother, Abdulkadir To Hajj Stampede. by meforyou1(m): 11:06pm On Sep 26, 2015
psychologist:
R. I. P

Meanwhile I was discussing this same issue with a Muslim friend of mine, she was like she's sure that 100% of them that died will go heaven..... .
I was like undecided embarassed cry

exactly. Read my post above.
A Muslim girl said same thing about those that died in the crane crash on d mosque some days ago
Re: Jega Loses Brother, Abdulkadir To Hajj Stampede. by Forwetinnah: 11:08pm On Sep 26, 2015
...hope they're not bringing them back home?? They should be buried there afterall it's their holy land. Travelling all the way to Saudi Arabia to stone the devil when we have enough demons to scatter in Nigeria, eg Tinubu, El Rufai etc

7 Likes

Re: Jega Loses Brother, Abdulkadir To Hajj Stampede. by AfroKnight: 11:12pm On Sep 26, 2015
To those saying it is Karma, I pray no one will say the same to your face in the time of your grief. People, not every vile thing that comes to your mind should be published online. How can you feel vindicated about the painful death of a person just because his brother did not announce your candidate (who lost) as the winner of an election? Ah! This hate will consume you if it goes unchecked.

May God comfort Prof Jega my role model in self control.

2 Likes

Re: Jega Loses Brother, Abdulkadir To Hajj Stampede. by Thinkr(m): 11:12pm On Sep 26, 2015
straight to heaven? just like that. loooool. devil always winning in mecca
Re: Jega Loses Brother, Abdulkadir To Hajj Stampede. by tunshe: 11:13pm On Sep 26, 2015
Mogidi:
R.I.P
Karma?

Karma ko kaka ni!!!

Very terrible sense of reasoning.

Death can visit anyone at anytime.

2 Likes

Re: Jega Loses Brother, Abdulkadir To Hajj Stampede. by tunshe: 11:14pm On Sep 26, 2015
meforyou1:

Your thinking is worse! So the lady's opinion represents all muslims?
Re: Jega Loses Brother, Abdulkadir To Hajj Stampede. by anytexy: 11:14pm On Sep 26, 2015
nairalandist:
See the truth is that most muslims don't mind dying in the "holy land". The issue of stampede in Mecca has been going on for decades but nobody really cares because a lot of muslims are fanatics of martyrdom.

The only thing that got me angry was the Saudi Prince blaming the event on African hajj tourists. Why can't they regulate the number of Hajj tourists they accept annualy? But then again, every muslim wants to be Alhaji and Alhaja, so I don't blame him.
You took it from my mouth. 100& correct. I concur
Re: Jega Loses Brother, Abdulkadir To Hajj Stampede. by tunshe: 11:18pm On Sep 26, 2015
flamingtiger:
Most times comments Nigerian youths make on social fora like Nairaland betrays a fundamental flaw in reasoning and lack of basic analytical skills. What concerns Jesus, Karma etc with the issue at hand?

Thanks

It's a reflection of what our society has become.

The annoying part is how foreigners measure their IQ based on these useless comments.

3 Likes

Re: Jega Loses Brother, Abdulkadir To Hajj Stampede. by Nobody: 11:19pm On Sep 26, 2015
Prof.Jega,sorry for your loss..
And PDP Chairman was there o.. Yet?? Anyway

1 Like

Re: Jega Loses Brother, Abdulkadir To Hajj Stampede. by samscholes: 11:21pm On Sep 26, 2015
They think they have monopoly of violence, evil begets evil God is not asleep.
Re: Jega Loses Brother, Abdulkadir To Hajj Stampede. by DedeNkem: 11:22pm On Sep 26, 2015
Their useless allah didn't save them. Why? Because they believe and worship a non-existent god in the sky, the same way Christians do!

1 Like

Re: Jega Loses Brother, Abdulkadir To Hajj Stampede. by ibedun: 11:24pm On Sep 26, 2015
doublewisdom:
Rip to him. But did he confess Jesus before his death? Op kindly find out and update me.

Idi-ot jesus ko christ ni, were.

I am a born again Obatala and Shango worshipper so don't say jack.

Jesus my foot.

1 Like

Re: Jega Loses Brother, Abdulkadir To Hajj Stampede. by olajorn(m): 11:27pm On Sep 26, 2015
psychologist:
R. I. P

Meanwhile I was discussing this same issue with a Muslim friend of mine, she was like she's sure that 100% of the people that died will go to heaven..... .
I was like undecided embarassed cry

You should just shake ur head...Thats lame mehn
Re: Jega Loses Brother, Abdulkadir To Hajj Stampede. by Nobody: 11:28pm On Sep 26, 2015
So far so good

Just in one day, a radical Islamic lecturer, a political jobber and propagandist and brother to the most shameless umpire where taken out.

God is on a mission.

2 Likes

Re: Jega Loses Brother, Abdulkadir To Hajj Stampede. by vislabraye(m): 11:28pm On Sep 26, 2015
meforyou1:

Hmmm... Why don't they just plant bomb there at once so that they can all go to paradise ?

3 Likes

Re: Jega Loses Brother, Abdulkadir To Hajj Stampede. by nikkiking(m): 11:29pm On Sep 26, 2015
Pishure shocked.
Re: Jega Loses Brother, Abdulkadir To Hajj Stampede. by winningwinner(m): 11:29pm On Sep 26, 2015
Abdulwasihi01:
May Allah forgive him and grant him al-janat firidaus. Amin

So he's even a sinner? I thought he was a saint to have died in Mecca... I'm just thinking...

1 Like

Re: Jega Loses Brother, Abdulkadir To Hajj Stampede. by mike404(m): 11:30pm On Sep 26, 2015
Aminat508:
embarassed embarassed
AMUNAOTU SAY SOMETHING NAU
Re: Jega Loses Brother, Abdulkadir To Hajj Stampede. by Nobody: 11:31pm On Sep 26, 2015
unnecessary waste of lives, funny enuf most muslims want to die this way, deluded lots

2 Likes

Re: Jega Loses Brother, Abdulkadir To Hajj Stampede. by tunshe: 11:32pm On Sep 26, 2015
samscholes:
They think they have monopoly of violence, evil begets evil God is not asleep.

What nonsense are you saying?

Let's even assume Prof. Jega is guilty as you claimed .

If your brother commits a crime,that means you will die for the crime?

Let me educate you and your likes:

Death is inevitable and every creature has an appointed time. Whether you are a saint or sinner, young or old,black or white, death will visit you when your clock to depart the world ticks.

Reset your cerebral cortex as appropriate.

2 Likes

Re: Jega Loses Brother, Abdulkadir To Hajj Stampede. by Aminat508(f): 11:32pm On Sep 26, 2015
mike404:
AMUNAOTU SAY SOMETHING NAU

cry cry

Is dat my name undecided undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Jega Loses Brother, Abdulkadir To Hajj Stampede. by Nobody: 11:33pm On Sep 26, 2015
ibedun:

Idi-ot jesus ko christ ni, were.

I am a born again Obatala and Shango worshipper so don't say jack.

Jesus my foot.
can't you pass your message without insult, may Jesus have mercy on you and bring you to repentance,may he bring you out from darkness to light.
Re: Jega Loses Brother, Abdulkadir To Hajj Stampede. by olajorn(m): 11:35pm On Sep 26, 2015
seunlayi:
Sorry, how you didn't take anything from any body during the last election. Sins committed in Nigeria cannot be forgiven in Saudi
this is funny
Re: Jega Loses Brother, Abdulkadir To Hajj Stampede. by mike404(m): 11:35pm On Sep 26, 2015
Re: Jega Loses Brother, Abdulkadir To Hajj Stampede. by Aminat508(f): 11:36pm On Sep 26, 2015
mike404:
wink

May Allah forgive him and grant him al-janat firidaus.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chris Aigbovbiosa-Ogiemwonyi Is Edo Governorship APC Aspirant / Lagos APC Announces Femi Hamzat As Jide Sanwo-olu’s Running Mate / Mile 2-Oshodi Road Cleared As Trucks Finally Move Out Of The Highway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.