Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,248 members, 7,849,901 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:15 AM

Big Man's mansion Twenty Five Years Ago? (picture) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Big Man's mansion Twenty Five Years Ago? (picture) (6725 Views)

Timipre Sylva Chills In His Abuja Mansion After EFCC Released His Seized Houses / Orji Uzor Kalu’s 400-Room Mansion In Igbere, Abia State (Photos) / Photos From Ayiri Emami's Birthday Party In His Mansion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Man's mansion Twenty Five Years Ago? (picture) by Nobody: 7:57am On Sep 27, 2015
ruggedboy01:
Don't know which section to post this

Below is a picture of a house that was once own by a very rich and famous chief before he joined his ancestors grin angry

But now if u have this kind of building, u will be regarded as poor as church rat grin cheesy grin cheesy

This is 40 - 50 year old mansion.
Re: Big Man's mansion Twenty Five Years Ago? (picture) by ruggedboy01: 8:34am On Sep 27, 2015
chuna1985:

This is 40 - 50 year old mansion.
shocked shocked shocked
Lemme edit my topic
Re: Big Man's mansion Twenty Five Years Ago? (picture) by Nobody: 9:36am On Sep 27, 2015
ruggedboy01:
Don't know which section to post this

Below is a picture of a house that was once own by a very rich and famous chief before he joined his ancestors grin angry

But now if u have this kind of building, u will be regarded as poor as church rat grin cheesy grin cheesy
this pix must be taken from ibadan wink cheesy grin

The land of of nmanu and political mud house grin cheesy
Re: Big Man's mansion Twenty Five Years Ago? (picture) by Nobody: 9:46am On Sep 27, 2015
[quote author=BuddahMonk post=38419177][/quote] is like op is from ibadam grin
Re: Big Man's mansion Twenty Five Years Ago? (picture) by tpiander: 10:01am On Sep 27, 2015
ruggedboy01:
shocked shocked shocked
Lemme edit my topic

What's the point of your topic exactly?
Re: Big Man's mansion Twenty Five Years Ago? (picture) by titi4fola(f): 10:14am On Sep 27, 2015
I don't believe that, that building is more than 50 years, not to talk of 25 years. There's many houses that were built in 25-30 years ago, but still very attractive.
Re: Big Man's mansion Twenty Five Years Ago? (picture) by ruggedboy01: 10:14am On Sep 27, 2015
tpiander:

What's the point of your topic exactly?
what's the point quoting me

4 Likes

Re: Big Man's mansion Twenty Five Years Ago? (picture) by titi4fola(f): 10:16am On Sep 27, 2015
ckmayoca:
As that property is, if u have it like that located at lekki, forget you are still rich. The building might be funny but I tell you the land is not funny.
you just made a very good point fella.
Re: Big Man's mansion Twenty Five Years Ago? (picture) by tpiander: 10:18am On Sep 27, 2015
ruggedboy01:
what's the point quoting me

To ask you what your point is in opening the thread.

You wasted some minutes of your life by doing so.
Re: Big Man's mansion Twenty Five Years Ago? (picture) by ruggedboy01: 10:20am On Sep 27, 2015
tpiander:

To ask you what your point is in opening the thread.

You wasted some minutes of your life by doing so.
dull brain

Gerrout of here
Re: Big Man's mansion Twenty Five Years Ago? (picture) by chyket(m): 10:28am On Sep 27, 2015
OP you are not serious!!!How can this be a rich man's house 25years ago?25years ago is 1990 and i dont think anybody noticed a mud house then.
Re: Big Man's mansion Twenty Five Years Ago? (picture) by tpiander: 10:37am On Sep 27, 2015
ruggedboy01:
I have a dull brain

I will Gerrout of here
Re: Big Man's mansion Twenty Five Years Ago? (picture) by ruggedboy01: 1:00pm On Sep 27, 2015
[quote author=tpiander post=38423936][/quote]

That said it all..... now get lost

3 Likes

Re: Big Man's mansion Twenty Five Years Ago? (picture) by tpiander: 1:05pm On Sep 27, 2015
ruggedboy01:

That said it all..... I will now get lost

Hm, you seem lonely and frustrated, have you tried the nl dating section to search for a mate?

You saw Halleluyah, you saw this is the day the Lord has made, you saw appreciation thread, but the only thing that registered on your brain was can you marry before.

Sorry, I fully sympathize with your plight.
Re: Big Man's mansion Twenty Five Years Ago? (picture) by ruggedboy01: 1:28pm On Sep 27, 2015
tpiander:

Hm, you seem lonely and frustrated, have you tried the nl dating section to search for a mate?

You saw Halleluyah, you saw this is the day the Lord has made, you saw appreciation thread, but the only thing that registered on your brain was can you marry before.

Sorry, I fully sympathize with your plight.
I should be telling u that..... pathetic fooool

3 Likes

Re: Big Man's mansion Twenty Five Years Ago? (picture) by tpiander: 1:30pm On Sep 27, 2015
ruggedboy01:
I should be telling nlers that..... I am a pathetic fooool

Pele!

E go beta!

Good afternoon and have a blessed morning!
Re: Big Man's mansion Twenty Five Years Ago? (picture) by ruggedboy01: 1:44pm On Sep 27, 2015
tpiander:

Pele!

E go beta!

Good afternoon and have a blessed morning!
k
Re: Big Man's mansion Twenty Five Years Ago? (picture) by Nobody: 2:04pm On Sep 27, 2015
ruggedboy01:

That said it all..... now get lost
Bro is not every person u reply here! most nairalanders are seriously mad
Re: Big Man's mansion Twenty Five Years Ago? (picture) by ruggedboy01: 2:06pm On Sep 27, 2015
donmix:
Bro is not every person u reply here! most nairalanders are seriously mad
thanks.....
I have already ignored the foool sad angry
Re: Big Man's mansion Twenty Five Years Ago? (picture) by angieberry(f): 3:15pm On Sep 27, 2015
As in, that didirin is nothing but a foolish troll.
ruggedboy01:
thanks.....
I have already ignored the foool sad angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Truth Government Refuse To Tell You About MMM Founder, Sergey Mavrodi / Nnamdi Kanu Releases First Compelling ‘proof’ Of ‘jubril’ The Alleged Impostor / Ezekwesili, Other Presidential Candidates Give Conditions For Violence-free Poll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.