Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,776 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Olamide Baddo Uploaded The Pics Of his Family (pics) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide Baddo Uploaded The Pics Of his Family (pics) (81192 Views)

Rare Throwback Photo Of Olamide Baddo / Police Assault And Humiliate Comedian Shakara In Front Of His Family [PICS] / Cute Lovely Family Pics Of Nigerian Legend" Austin Jay Jay Okocha" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olamide Baddo Uploaded The Pics Of his Family (pics) by ogunyooye(m): 3:55pm On Sep 27, 2015
Lanceslot:
Its so disgusting.
so every body Wey fair na bleach...chei!!! and una go dey abuse patience Jonathan!! selah
Re: Olamide Baddo Uploaded The Pics Of his Family (pics) by ogunyooye(m): 3:56pm On Sep 27, 2015
Lanceslot:
Its so disgusting.
so every body Wey fair na bleach...chei!!! and una go dey abuse patience Jonathan!! selah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olamide Baddo Uploaded The Pics Of his Family (pics) by Savigne(f): 4:16pm On Sep 27, 2015
KingTom:

It doesn't show. We see a pot belly boy singing about the streets. Very soon Falz Wey get law degree for England go come dey form street. grin
Well that's your own opinion,you are entitled to it.
I can still see ajepako written all over him.
Re: Olamide Baddo Uploaded The Pics Of his Family (pics) by KingTom(m): 4:17pm On Sep 27, 2015
Savigne:

Well that's your own opinion,you are entitled to it.
I can still see ajepako written all over him.
ok
Re: Olamide Baddo Uploaded The Pics Of his Family (pics) by Savigne(f): 4:18pm On Sep 27, 2015
JoeCutie:
Roll which way? grin
Evils on sunday morning *grins*I reserve it for week days only.
Re: Olamide Baddo Uploaded The Pics Of his Family (pics) by ezequielpaul: 4:59pm On Sep 27, 2015
Simple guy wit provoking wrds in mouth
Re: Olamide Baddo Uploaded The Pics Of his Family (pics) by Nobody: 6:40pm On Sep 27, 2015
The arm rests are torn,may be Olamide's little nieces or cousins have torn them with biro and Olamide does not know.
Re: Olamide Baddo Uploaded The Pics Of his Family (pics) by Hardeyghold(m): 7:29pm On Sep 27, 2015
BLOGGERS WHY STEALING MY POST WITHOUT BACKLINK TO MY [url=hadegold.com]BLOG[/url]. PLEASE SHOW CREDITS OR YOU DELETE THE POST.
Re: Olamide Baddo Uploaded The Pics Of his Family (pics) by sneak3(m): 8:45pm On Sep 27, 2015
englishmart:
as mark zuckerberg invented Facebook, shey na olamide invent Badoo?

Lol
Re: Olamide Baddo Uploaded The Pics Of his Family (pics) by JoeCutie(m): 7:38am On Sep 28, 2015
Savigne:

Evils on sunday morning
*grins*I reserve it for week days only.
That's why I 'fear' you sometimes, especially during weekdays; cos if you unleash that 'other side' of yours ehn... lipsrsealed
Re: Olamide Baddo Uploaded The Pics Of his Family (pics) by Hardeyghold(m): 8:09am On Sep 28, 2015
[quote author=Hardeyghold post=38430401][/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Surgery: Khloe Abiri Oluwabusayomi Shows Off Her New Shape - Pictures / "I Will Rape You" - Fan Threatens Ufedo Sunshine Over Las Vegas Hotel Room Photo / Tiwa Savage Enjoys #Somebodyson Challenge Amid Sex Tape Saga (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.