Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,117 members, 7,835,762 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Resign Now, Labour Unions Tell Saraki - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Resign Now, Labour Unions Tell Saraki (22336 Views)

"Resign Now", Abdulmumin Jibrin To Buhari / We Will Write Your Resignation Letter, Nigerians Abroad Tell Saraki / NASS Leadership Crisis: Buhari, APC Govs Tell Saraki, Others To Respect Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Resign Now, Labour Unions Tell Saraki by gnykelly(m): 10:21am On Sep 27, 2015
tellwisdom:
*Who the hell is CCT??
*How does declaring of assets improve the economy?
*If found guilty and prosecuted, how do i benefit from it?
*Where are the previous stolen funds and properties recovered from corrupt leaders??
*Why convict him alone when we have enough thieves in present and past administration??
Who is fooling who?? **Breaks my bitter kola, throws half to the gods, bites half and walks out of thread** angry

with this kind of brain of yours you can't escape poverty

1 Like

Re: Resign Now, Labour Unions Tell Saraki by hansad: 10:21am On Sep 27, 2015
egift:
Saraki has no business legislating for Nigerians from the docks. He resign, hire more lawyers and defend his case. Dragging the Red Chamber to shame and ridicule for his greedy quest to cling to power is unacceptable.

Nigerian politicians must learn now that "one day their "thiefry" will come to light.

We can as well say Buhari must resign, if we go back to when Buhari was oil minister under Obasanjo military government. Who absolved Buhari from allegations that he stashed away $2.8 billion in London Midland Bank then?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Resign Now, Labour Unions Tell Saraki by SweetSoup(m): 10:26am On Sep 27, 2015
The wailers will say Tinubu own the labour union...

4 Likes

Re: Resign Now, Labour Unions Tell Saraki by neocortex: 10:27am On Sep 27, 2015
egift:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2658493_pmb_jpeg43a539daf3cc6667f119c8a52734a6a2
https://www.nairaland.com/2470447/photos-pmb-former-classmates-u.s

Old man, stop feeding fat on the yeye lies PDP left behind. Even Metuh has moved on, knowing fully well that that dubious lies holds no water. It now painful watching you wallow so disgracefully in ignorance.

Emancipate yourself from ignorance:
1. Buhari attended the US War College. That qualification is equal to Master Degree. Being an ignorant bloody civilian is not an excuse.
2. The picture you are looking at is Buhari and some of his classmates in the US.

So chukwudi44, you are too old to be disrespecting yourself in the middle of the market-square.

Stop fooling yourself , if Buhari indeed had a "master" degree,
how come he didn't specify it on his INEC form,
he only specified his forged WAEC. result.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Resign Now, Labour Unions Tell Saraki by neocortex: 10:28am On Sep 27, 2015
kennybabs1980:
At your age, you need to tread softly beware of high BP, wailing is one of its predisposing factor. Nevertheless, Google is still a good friend, Nigerian military finds Buhari's school certificate after election were allover the internet immediately after the march 28 election, check well before you wail, OK!
https://www.naij.com/415257-army-find-buharis-missing-certificate-after-election.html

You are so dumb, how come only the army saw the certificate ?
A certificate is a solid material , not a thin air , you don't confirm
certificate with word of mouth.
Re: Resign Now, Labour Unions Tell Saraki by Ricmayak1: 10:37am On Sep 27, 2015
Hypocrites. Nigerian workers are subjected to labor malpractice, especially in the private sector, but they pretend that they are unaware. God will judge each of you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Resign Now, Labour Unions Tell Saraki by howfarwhatagwan: 10:39am On Sep 27, 2015
I love my people we sabi talk no be small. If there was a talking competition in the Olympics we go win all the medals haha...

Now seriously I have heard so many people say and I quote 'Tinubu eh very corrupt man' and I always ask innocently 'really? what did he do' and sincerely I am not lying they are never able to tell me anything tangible sometimes they even say 'I don't know but they say he is very corrupt' and my answer is always 'if you have evidence sue him' otherwise it will remain hearsay.... and that is how it ends....

My dear people anyone who has any evidence against Tinubu please take it to CCB and let us see how it goes.... otherwise stop peddling 'hearsays'.

In the meantime my dear Senators we didn't vote you guys there to continue holding the country to ransom I cant even remember the last time you had a sitting... someone said you guys job should be part time and I fully support that notion...

2 Likes

Re: Resign Now, Labour Unions Tell Saraki by EmekaBlue(m): 10:44am On Sep 27, 2015
sack and put another criminal... undecided
Re: Resign Now, Labour Unions Tell Saraki by ChristDeKing(m): 10:48am On Sep 27, 2015
Are they d ones dat elected him into dat office?
Re: Resign Now, Labour Unions Tell Saraki by arabianights: 10:49am On Sep 27, 2015
tellwisdom:

Please don't pretend he's alone in this game of criminality. So where are the rest?
Charging him because he refused to declare some houses he bought/own in Lagos?? And who was the Governor of Lagos far back 2003? Tinubu?? #Spits undecided

First of all have you taken your time to even go through his assets declaration,investigation reports from efcc and police as well as charges levelled against him?

my dear, in countries such as china,japanSaraki will be hiring the best lawyers to save him from life imprisonment and not his seat as sp.Kai infact he wont try this nonsense in china or Japan.zero tolerance for corruption or failure as a leader most especially if you are under their finance .

This man ,witch hunted or not is guilty and very greedy.i hope he resigns

2 Likes

Re: Resign Now, Labour Unions Tell Saraki by arabianights: 10:50am On Sep 27, 2015
neocortex:

Stop fooling yourself , if Buhari indeed had a "master" degree,
how come he didn't specify it on his INEC form,
he only specified his forged WAEC. result.

are you boys still on this point? this man is the president already.Move on!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Resign Now, Labour Unions Tell Saraki by Panshow(m): 10:56am On Sep 27, 2015
tellwisdom:
*Who the hell is CCT??
*How does declaring of assets improve the economy?
*If found guilty and prosecuted, how do i benefit from it?
*Where are the previous stolen funds and properties recovered from corrupt leaders??
*Why convict him alone when we have enough thieves in present and past administration??
Who is fooling who?? **Breaks my bitter kola, throws half to the gods, bites half and walks out of thread** angry
Bros take am easy.

1 Like

Re: Resign Now, Labour Unions Tell Saraki by neocortex: 11:02am On Sep 27, 2015
arabianights:

are you boys still on this point? this man is the president already.Move on!!!!

We can as well say that Saraki is the senate president already and APC move on.
We must continue to point out fraud and corruption no matter what height the perpetrator has achieved.
Forgery is a crime.

1 Like

Re: Resign Now, Labour Unions Tell Saraki by arabianights: 11:04am On Sep 27, 2015
neocortex:

We can as well say that Saraki is the senate president already and APC move on.
We must continue to point out fraud and corruption no matter what height the perpetrator has achieved.
Forgery is a crime.

okay....provide the solid evidence as solid as the one against saraki

if pdp had solid evidence on forgery of certificate,do you think Buhari would have been president? my dear make u dey reason well naaaaa tongue tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: Resign Now, Labour Unions Tell Saraki by Reference(m): 11:11am On Sep 27, 2015
egift:

One criminal at a time. It is good you agree Saraki is also a Criminal. So help Nigerians send the criminal to jail. Mentioning Tinubu in a topic that has nothing to do with him, make you look very insecure.

That's the crux of the matter. A successful corruption war needs broad based, non-partisan, pan-national support. That is what is called justice, totally blind. When you begin to politicise it or sectionalise it, you lose support among the public and in the judiciary then it becomes a long mud slug and the battle ends in failure.

When the anti-corruption flag was flown starting some two years or so I did say that it will be bloody and no one will come out looking good including Buhari himself. Time has proven that.

1 Like

Re: Resign Now, Labour Unions Tell Saraki by sukkot: 11:15am On Sep 27, 2015
chukwudi44:

You must be very sick to give me a news blog as source!! If such an even occured,it would have been carried out by all the major media including TV stations!! Show me links from the reputable media organisations Like Vanguard,guardian,Tribune,Thisday or even The pro-APC Punch and The Nations newspapers!!!
chuwkudi your 15 minutes of internet fame is over. please give it up. this your act is getting very boring now. anytime i see your posts now i dont even bother to read it. i just skip over it onto the next post. thats how redundant you have become

5 Likes

Re: Resign Now, Labour Unions Tell Saraki by zoraro(m): 11:16am On Sep 27, 2015
arabianights:

okay....provide the solid evidence as solid as the one against saraki

if pdp had solid evidence on forgery of certificate,do you think Buhari would have been president? my dear make u dey reason well naaaaa tongue tongue tongue

No matter how solid the evidence against Saraki is, He has not been found guilty yet so why are they asking him to resign now? These People's hypocrisy is sickening.
Re: Resign Now, Labour Unions Tell Saraki by catchfun: 11:16am On Sep 27, 2015
khassy:

which one be broundecidedundecided

shey you D go deeper life ni gringrin
Re: Resign Now, Labour Unions Tell Saraki by arabianights: 11:19am On Sep 27, 2015
zoraro:

No matter how solid the evidence against Saraki is, He has not been found guilty yet so why are they asking him to resign now? These People's hypocrisy is sickening.

Boss,he had this coming Just that he never anticipated it this way. thats all.If he is strong enough to take a sit that isnt his,then he should be strong enough to face all adversaries and keep the sit.thats all

1 Like

Re: Resign Now, Labour Unions Tell Saraki by Concepcion9ja(m): 11:37am On Sep 27, 2015
[quote author=egift post=38417880]

One criminal at a time. It is good you agree Saraki is also a Criminal. So help Nigerians send the criminal to jail. Mentioning Tinubu in a topic that has nothing to do with him, make you look very insecure.
Don't mind the wailers. Tinubu is their nightmare, he will forever occupy their existence.
#TinubuGodofthewailers

1 Like

Re: Resign Now, Labour Unions Tell Saraki by dokunbam(m): 11:45am On Sep 27, 2015
We cannot continue to celebrate corruption, more so a senate president. Am not against Bukola but against what he has committed

There should be respect for the office of the senate president, therefore a corrupt person should not preside on the process of making laws for this country. This is sending a strong signal to others in Nigeria at large.

Its a shame on this country if we have a corruption person as a senate president. what kind of law will they be making there if not to satisfy their corrupt selfish selves.

Let us all stand against corruption and build a better Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Resign Now, Labour Unions Tell Saraki by arireirede: 11:48am On Sep 27, 2015
I think it is honourable for saraki to resign now so as to save himself from these embarrassment,he should do all what it takes to stop these embarrassment ...

1 Like

Re: Resign Now, Labour Unions Tell Saraki by arireirede: 11:50am On Sep 27, 2015
I think it is honourable for saraki to resign now so as to save himself nd APC as a party from these embarrassment,he should do all what it takes to stop these embarrassment ...
Re: Resign Now, Labour Unions Tell Saraki by flokii: 11:56am On Sep 27, 2015
Wailers una don hear?

Saraki must go..

2 Likes

Re: Resign Now, Labour Unions Tell Saraki by drnoel: 11:57am On Sep 27, 2015
egift:
Saraki has no business legislating for Nigerians from the docks. He resign, hire more lawyers and defend his case. Dragging the Red Chamber to shame and ridicule for his greedy quest to cling to power is unacceptable.

Nigerian politicians must learn now that "one day their "thiefry" will come to light.

if he doesn´t go peacefully he will be impeached. Its a simple thing. When people think they are too smart for their own good, they should remember that other people that know their crimes are watching them. When Saraki became senate president many people taught he was too smart. Has he not now rubbished himselve? Funny enof nigerian politicians would not have attacked him had he not rubbished APC, thereby stepping on toes on his way up there. Politics in Nigeria is a dirty game and no one is immune. Everyone can be brought down even jabadan himself. The movie I am waiting to see is the downfall of Tinubu, which is coming soon in 3D.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Resign Now, Labour Unions Tell Saraki by arsenal02: 12:08pm On Sep 27, 2015
saraki was consumed by the politics

1 Like

Re: Resign Now, Labour Unions Tell Saraki by arsenal02: 12:08pm On Sep 27, 2015
saraki was consumed by the politics he played.
Re: Resign Now, Labour Unions Tell Saraki by 1stGenius(m): 12:10pm On Sep 27, 2015
What a Propaganda.
Re: Resign Now, Labour Unions Tell Saraki by benitwater(m): 12:12pm On Sep 27, 2015
chukwudi44:

The truth of the matter is that Saraki will never resign no matter the amount of blackmail carried out!!! The APC also does not have the numbers to impeach him.The only option left for the APC is resort to the very lenghty court process which will likely run out through the entire duration of this administration.Better learn to get used to things you cant change.
common shut up,dis is a new Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Resign Now, Labour Unions Tell Saraki by abimic(m): 12:13pm On Sep 27, 2015
tellwisdom:

Please don't pretend he's alone in this game of criminality. So where are the rest?
Charging him because he refused to declare some houses he bought/own in Lagos?? And who was the Governor of Lagos far back 2003? Tinubu?? #Spits undecided
Politics is a game of interest,if saraki doesn't know how to play politics, he should ask tinubu his professor for guidelines. If tinubu who was in opposition for years though charged many times and never humiliated still command respect in this age of new party, one would wonder where Saraki got it wrong. Saraki is overtly ambitious, petulant and unyielding unlike Tinubu, he makes things work his ways but Saraki forces things his way foolishly, what of dogara today? A sharp guy that thinks ahead. EFCC could have launched multiple charges on tinubu during GEJ, but what happened? He was the sharp guy and escaped despite we all know he was not clean but Saraki who is supposed to be enjoying for being still in the Govt of the day ends up being in opposition again. So he deserves what he's passing through, ambition doesn't kill, only over ambition kills.

3 Likes

Re: Resign Now, Labour Unions Tell Saraki by benitwater(m): 12:18pm On Sep 27, 2015
chukwudi44:

No one is disputing if Buhari went to the US war college!! The koko of the matter is the WAEC certificate which is a pre-requisite for the diploma he obtained at the US war college!! If your pre-requisite is forged,all other certificates becomes void!!! You cannot build a house on a faulty foundation.
I can now see that u are a big old fool with nothing upstairs excerpt deceit,do you think united state will receivena forged certificate? keep on wasting ur time ,before you know what sup ur colleagues will be way ahead of u.

1 Like

Re: Resign Now, Labour Unions Tell Saraki by omolami: 12:25pm On Sep 27, 2015
NLC should be fighting for salary increment after each 5 years for workers instead of asking Saraki to resign

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kano Rerun: Conduct Fresh Or Cancelled "Supplementary Election" - Kwankwaso / ‘i’ll Continue Making You Restless’, Fubara Fires Fresh Shot At Wike’s Camp / Killings: We Don’t Have Enough Soldiers To Guard Every M’belt Village, Says FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.