Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Resign Now, Labour Unions Tell Saraki - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Resign Now, Labour Unions Tell Saraki (22318 Views)

"Resign Now", Abdulmumin Jibrin To Buhari / We Will Write Your Resignation Letter, Nigerians Abroad Tell Saraki / NASS Leadership Crisis: Buhari, APC Govs Tell Saraki, Others To Respect Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Resign Now, Labour Unions Tell Saraki by prof12(m): 12:25pm On Sep 27, 2015
tellwisdom:
*Who the hell is CCT??
*How does declaring of assets improve the economy?
*If found guilty and prosecuted, how do i benefit from it?
*Where are the previous stolen funds and properties recovered from corrupt leaders??
*Why convict him alone when we have enough thieves in present and past administration??
Who is fooling who?? **Breaks my bitter kola, throws half to the gods, bites half and walks out of thread** angry

I believe that you are educated. Declaration of assets do improve economies because it doesn't allow politicians to loot or acquire properties that far outweigh their income.
If found guilty and prosecuted it is of benefit to you because the loot recovered or prevented from being looted will surely be put into a project that will be of benefit to you in one way or the other.
Your third question is one of the reasons why the last government was voted out I.e. lack of accountability.

The last government lacked courage to try looters and corrupt officials because the government itself is corrupt. So,in any system justice begins with or from one person and later to others that are affected.
So,my fellow naija people, if we believe that corruption needs to tackled we have to keep sentiments aside and face reality. Let anyone who commits an offence face the law or dance to the music
Or is it only the poor or the masses that will be dealt with by the law when they commit an offence?

3 Likes

Re: Resign Now, Labour Unions Tell Saraki by frank442: 12:27pm On Sep 27, 2015
tellwisdom:
*Who the hell is CCT??
*Where are the previous stolen funds and properties recovered from corrupt leaders??
*Why convict him alone when we have enough thieves in present and past administration??
Who is fooling who?? **Breaks my bitter kola, throws half to the gods, bites half and walks out of thread** angry

You are talking nonsense. So how are we going to stop this. If we don't start with one person one day. lawmaker now the lawbreaker

The right place to start is from the law maker and saraki is the no 1 lawmaker

2 Likes

Re: Resign Now, Labour Unions Tell Saraki by NIGERIALOLoCOM(m): 12:50pm On Sep 27, 2015
egift:

@Bold:
Being a good political move, also means a very bad reputation for the Nigerian Senate - If convicted, the implication is that a known criminal led them and was protected by PDP senators and few others.

The Institution is more important than the greedy quest of Saraki. Yesterday in the US, Speaker John Boehner announced he will step down to avoid 'irreparable harm' to Congress. http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2015/09/25/john-boehner-resigns-house-speaker/72793398/

So why should Saraki cling on to Power if his decision will soil the name of the Nigerian Senate?
egift:

Whether he resign or sacked by the Tribunal, Nigerians at the end of the day will be glad that one criminal has been kicked out. You can keep wailing about your creator from Kwara. grin grin grin grin grin

Dr Saraki appeared before a tribunal like Oga Tinubu and the former Lagos HA speaker Ikuforiji did (based on corruption charges). BOTH were never convicted by the court/tribunal.
It is on record that Honourable Ikuforiji never vacated his sit as speaker, Lagos state house of assembly. His party men insisted he was not guilty until proven otherwise by the court. Today, same party men are speaking from another side of their mouths, as they demand the resignation of Dr Saraki who is still innocent until proven otherwise by the tribunal. This is SHAMELESS HYPOCRISY!

Saraki is criminal but prince Audu, Timi Silva, Fashola, Nyarko etc are saints?

1 Like

Re: Resign Now, Labour Unions Tell Saraki by benedicts(m): 12:52pm On Sep 27, 2015
For the fact that he was accussed and found guilty in the face of the majority, I think its more. Honorable for him to willingly resign to get more respect. The same courage and wisdom. GEJ should flow tru him to accept his fault.

Na my thought. Ooº°˚˚˚°º‎​

1 Like

Re: Resign Now, Labour Unions Tell Saraki by khalifjgusau(m): 1:07pm On Sep 27, 2015
:- Gud move labour...
Re: Resign Now, Labour Unions Tell Saraki by adeolabakare: 1:23pm On Sep 27, 2015
WELL SAID!!!!!!
yommyphresh:
I don't see Saraki surviving this honestly. I'm pro
APC but then, this is nothing but a witch-hunt. The
big question is "if Saraki had let Lawan become SP,
would he have found himself where he is today?"

However, I don't really pity him cos his pride and
over-ambition led him to this. Saraki became SP
through the back-door and he was clearly
unapologetic about it, he was overly proud and rude about it just because he had the support of the
'likeminds senators' spearheaded by the very
loquacious Dino Melaye, whom I almost took to bee
Saraki's spokesperson.

Party supremacy is the deal in this part of the world and you DON'T joke with it. Let's forget about what people are saying that someone wanted to impose a candidate on the party. Yeah he did that successful @ the state level (and still doing it perhaps). But mehn! We're talking about the entire country here. Does it even make sense that one man will just decide that he wants someone to be the SP and that will be it? Hell to the NO! Regardless of how we wanna look @ it, Lawan was CLEARLY the choice of the party.

Anyways, my honest prayer is that these people
keep witch-hunting one another till they've all pulled
one another down. It's going to be a victory for the
masses and we can eventually celebrate the
#change we voted.
Re: Resign Now, Labour Unions Tell Saraki by Reference(m): 1:32pm On Sep 27, 2015
arabianights:

First of all have you taken your time to even go through his assets declaration,investigation reports from efcc and police as well as charges levelled against him?

my dear, in countries such as china,japanSaraki will be hiring the best lawyers to save him from life imprisonment and not his seat as sp.Kai infact he wont try this nonsense in china or Japan.zero tolerance for corruption or failure as a leader most especially if you are under their finance .

This man ,witch hunted or not is guilty and very greedy.i hope he resigns

Countries such as China have justice for all. It is not selective, politically motivated or vindictive. People just want to downplay or take as irrelevant the role of social justice in development. You simply cannot develop if all citizens are treated equally before the law and have equal access to power. This government will have somewhere about the same success as the Obasanjo regime because justice then and now is a means to a very personal not national end.

Not that it matters to me cos you have to elect someone and I know that the change we expect will take several decades not tomorrow and not in this regime.

1 Like

Re: Resign Now, Labour Unions Tell Saraki by Reference(m): 1:46pm On Sep 27, 2015
dokunbam:
We cannot continue to celebrate corruption, more so a senate president. Am not against Bukola but against what he has committed

There should be respect for the office of the senate president, therefore a corrupt person should not preside on the process of making laws for this country. This is sending a strong signal to others in Nigeria at large.

Its a shame on this country if we have a corruption person as a senate president. what kind of law will they be making there if not to satisfy their corrupt selfish selves.

Let us all stand against corruption and build a better Nigeria

Good you are ending by saying 'LET US'. That is the talk of a creator, one who knows what he is doing. This is what a leader should be saying. This is what God said at the beginning. It is the only way societies, nations are formed, co-operation, solidarity.

With numbers a government was changed. With bigger numbers you can change a strong ideologic hold which is corruption so any sensible leader will look for broad based support not further polarizing people which includes the judiciary.

It is too easy to predict how all these corruption war will end because it is like a V6 engine with one or two of its cylinders shot. It is only a matter of time.

If you are a government of Nigeria you must take all of Nigeria to task or else visit the mechanic, you are going nowhere.

1 Like

Re: Resign Now, Labour Unions Tell Saraki by Essential(m): 1:50pm On Sep 27, 2015
tellwisdom:

You are a dunce looking monkey. When elders with inner sight speaks, you sit back and observe. Don't talk, anuofia sad

I smell blood money. Who did u kill? Ur mom or ur dad?
Re: Resign Now, Labour Unions Tell Saraki by IYANGBALI: 1:56pm On Sep 27, 2015
Chukwudi44 what sayeth thou and thy master? grin

1 Like

Re: Resign Now, Labour Unions Tell Saraki by Reference(m): 2:00pm On Sep 27, 2015
Like someone said Obasanjo 'changed' was it 3 Senate Presidents and 2 Rep leaders through his 'corruption wars'. Did it even make a dent on corruption under the green dome. Of course not. They remain corrupt to this day. What will make this one different. Practically none of the legislators can pass muster. What will make a candidate with soil on his hands avoid public office in future is a 'system' (not a man) that will jail him irrespective of his status. The get-out-of jail card of this government is political correctness. Which judge or judiciary will back that abeg.

Btw: why didn't the APC screen Saraki out from contesting in the first place to save themselves and the country all these troubles. Shebi the DSS and co. were there under a hostile government that will have gladly churned out enough dirt on him.
Re: Resign Now, Labour Unions Tell Saraki by lebete3000: 2:00pm On Sep 27, 2015
tellwisdom:
*Who the hell is CCT??

Death Penalty for corruption won't solve anything as the real corrupt people won't be revealed, only witch-hunting which will continue while d corrupt ones who know themselves feed fat and laugh at d victimised corpse.
Re: Resign Now, Labour Unions Tell Saraki by wesbrit: 2:05pm On Sep 27, 2015
life z turn by turn, am pro nd anti saraki but i cant see ole nd calld him innocent by ds fact saraki shld jus resign to avoid unseen nd future prosecution nd embarazmnt because it z one afta d orda

1 Like

Re: Resign Now, Labour Unions Tell Saraki by tefund(m): 2:08pm On Sep 27, 2015
[quote author=tellwisdom post=38417816]

[size=10pt][color=#000099]Please don't pretend he's alone in this game of criminality. So where are the rest?
Charging him because he refused to declare some houses he bought/own in Lagos?? And who was the Governor of Lagos far back 2003? it is one man at a time,the journey of a thousand miles begins with a step..very soon his time will come
Re: Resign Now, Labour Unions Tell Saraki by prof12(m): 2:23pm On Sep 27, 2015
lebete3000:

Death Penalty for corruption won't solve anything as the real corrupt people won't be revealed, only witch-hunting which will continue while d corrupt ones who know themselves feed fat and laugh at d victimised corpse.

Do you mean Saraki is not corrupt?
And believe me or not death penalty will solve over 90% of corruption related issues in Nigeria.
Re: Resign Now, Labour Unions Tell Saraki by lebete3000: 2:26pm On Sep 27, 2015
prof12:

Do you mean Saraki is not corrupt?
Do you mean that's what you understand by what I said?
Re: Resign Now, Labour Unions Tell Saraki by BermudaTriangle(m): 3:14pm On Sep 27, 2015
tellwisdom:

You are a dunce looking monkey. When elders with inner sight speaks, you sit back and observe. Don't talk, anuofia sad

Elders who speak as kindergattens ?
Elders who have grown up physicaly fast but mentally slower ? Gosh !
Whoever listens to such "elders" will end up in the ditch.
Re: Resign Now, Labour Unions Tell Saraki by BermudaTriangle(m): 3:29pm On Sep 27, 2015
agarawu23:
[s][/s] nonsense undecided

At times I wonder if you have traded your sense in exchange for a cup of garri.

Why can't you just face the truth and stop backing saraki that doesn't give a damn about your existence undecided

2019 ko 2050 ni

Pa chukwudi44's interest is not Saraki per se but Ekweremadu. He knows the moment Saraki goes down, Ekweremadu goes down too.

In substance, neither chukwudi44 nor Saraki gives a hoot about each other.
Saraki is the tree while chukwudi44 is the parasite. Remove the tree and the parasite is finished.

1 Like

Re: Resign Now, Labour Unions Tell Saraki by agarawu23(m): 3:35pm On Sep 27, 2015
BermudaTriangle:

Pa chukwudi44's interest is not Saraki per se but Ekweremadu. He knows the moment Saraki goes down, Ekweremadu goes down too.

Saraki is the tree while chukwudi44 is the parasite. Remove the tree and the parasite is finished.
cc chukwudi44 grin

1 Like

Re: Resign Now, Labour Unions Tell Saraki by BermudaTriangle(m): 3:41pm On Sep 27, 2015
Fact is Saraki has been docked. That means preciding over the senate is doing so from the dock since he remains in the dock until he is adjudged innocent which is even unlikely.

1 Like

Re: Resign Now, Labour Unions Tell Saraki by ocelot2006(m): 3:47pm On Sep 27, 2015
egift:

My brother, you are getting more Childish per post grin grin grin grin grin grin

On the contrary, you guys are the ones that have been trying to deflect chukwudi's question (s). It's pretty obvious that y ' all can't provide the answers.
Re: Resign Now, Labour Unions Tell Saraki by ocelot2006(m): 3:49pm On Sep 27, 2015
BermudaTriangle:

Care to explain how Ekweremadu goes with Saraki's fall (if that happens at all)? Does the APC have the necessary numbers to impeach the DSP?
Re: Resign Now, Labour Unions Tell Saraki by Nobody: 3:56pm On Sep 27, 2015
The rise and fall of Bukola Saraki...... Saraki left the PDP for personal reasons......not because he wanted CHANGE. This is evident in his behaviour since APC became victorious. APC trusted Saraki, jilted Belgore just to please Saraki. APC asked both Belgore and Lai Mohammed to relinquish the state leadership to Saraki. While Lai choicelessly agreed, Belgore left APC because 'I can never be in the same party with Saraki talkless of him leading me'.....Raji Fashola spoke and appealed to his bosom friend Belgore not to leave APC but the latter sought Fashola's understanding on the fact that Saraki is not a human being and that APC will regret having Saraki in its fold. APC openly celebrated Saraki. Saraki nominated every single political appointments in Kwara......he took over the structure of the APC in Kwara. APC narrowly won Kwara with just over 100k votes above the PDP. Race for Senate Leadership began. This slot would have naturally gone to the SE had Ngige or other experienced APC senatorial candidate won but APC NASS conflict's foundation was laid by the rejection of the party in the SE! Therefore, 3 major lucky contenders were jostling for the Senate President position......Lawan from NE, Saraki and Akume from NS all wanted to fill the vacuum created by the SE. Buhari and APC preferred Lawan from the NE instead of Tinubu's friend Akume and Atiku's choice Saraki. Tinubu being a smart man quickly asked his friend Akume to step down for the Party's and President's choice Lawan. Akume, another reasonable politician agreed! Tinubu is not just a driver, he also know when to accelerate and when to march the brake!!!!!!! Atiku and Saraki kept on accelerating even when it was obvious that the duo have approached the zebra crossing!!!! A warrior that knows how to fight that does not know how to run when necessary will eventually perish in the battlefield! Saraki and his pushers became arrogant and resolute to disgrace the APC and the President .... All appeals by leaders of their party did not hold water. Saraki said he wanted due process......th erefore, the party organized a primary election to please him......Saraki lost the election and instead of staying within his team and agree with the APC Senators decision, he betrayed the APC and teamed up with the PDP to steal the hard earned victory of the APC through the back door. He wanted SP even if heavens will fall. He eventually stole it while 95% of his colleagues were away, he joined the PDP to ridicule CHANGE. He did not stop there, he made the PDP DSP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ha! What wickedness What a deadly traitor?? The party was battling with the humble pie and sought further reconciliation by asking Saraki to give other leadership positions left to its preferred choices, at least to calm nerves and save the party from national disgrace...but Saraki once again injured the party and announced his own preferred choices behaving like 'IGE ADUBI' who cares less whether or not his mother or father died on the day of his birth! The intention of Saraki became very clear to APC......he wants to APC to fail, disgraced and destroyed......he has gone back to his former husband...PDP. But the concern of Buhari is different from the APC's.......Buhari wants to eradicate corruption but how can Kwara Corruption King lead from the senate Number one priority of Buhari administration has been ambushed by thieves from the NASS.....Buhari, a soldier and a war tested veteran will not give up the fight to eradicate corruption in Nigeria. His preference for Lawan has nothing to do with politics but with policies! Saraki obviously has constituted himself to be a clog in the wheels of CHANGE. He has become the arrow head of Business as Usual in a government of CHANGE! Therefore his book of remembrance was opened. His judgement became expedient.....Since he wanted to be one of leaders in the government of Change, he must be thoroughly searched. Buhari the first leader has been searched....... Osinbajo the second leader has been searched.....so why will Saraki the 'third' leader avoid search You cannot eat your cake and have it!!!!! For those who said why saraki? Keep your mouth shut. Saraki wants to be number three and therefore, his cupboards must be opened, we must know his condition and fitness......if he passed this current test, then CHANGE will admit him but if he fails......CHANGE will purge him........ This is not a joke! CHANGE has come to Nigeria and he who must come to equity must come with clean hands...... in a simple sense,Saraki was the architect of his ordeal..

1 Like

Re: Resign Now, Labour Unions Tell Saraki by BermudaTriangle(m): 3:57pm On Sep 27, 2015
[quote author=ocelot2006 post=38432876]

Care to explain how Ekweremadu goes with Saraki's fall (if that happens at all)? Does the APC have the necessary numbers to impeach the DSP? [/quote

Saraki is Ekweremadu's saving grace.
Recall how they came to the office.

1 Like

Re: Resign Now, Labour Unions Tell Saraki by nduchucks: 4:45pm On Sep 27, 2015
chukwudi44:

Olodo have Buhari also spoken on his certificate forgery case!! Well the case are already in court of you dont have the patience to wait for it to run out,kindly look for the nearest wet transformer and do the needful

Disappointingly lame.

I may have to revisit my assumption that the poster is not an intellectual midget.
Re: Resign Now, Labour Unions Tell Saraki by akinsmyk(m): 4:49pm On Sep 27, 2015
chukwudi44:

Olodo have Buhari also spoken on his certificate forgery case!! Well the case are already in court of you dont have the patience to wait for it to run out,kindly look for the nearest wet transformer and do the needful

I think I need to enlighten you, I am not an APC man but you need to know that Buhari didn't forge any certificate. He didn't just have a university certificate but he had an O'level result where he failed Maths. His result was kept first, but later it appeared.(#Badbelle peepz). Glad to inform you that Buhari had Army academy certificate in Nigeria and even an Army/War college in America. What certificate does Bill Gate has? Certificate does not make you a good leader, though its important for a leader, what has the Phd some of our past leaders had fetched us? Pls in d name of God, GEJ is out, I respect him a lot, now let's support PMB to take Nigeria higher. Must we keep tearing ourselves apart if our brother lost? Who rules doesn't matter, if the one who ruled did well and 80% is glad, its owk.

1 Like

Re: Resign Now, Labour Unions Tell Saraki by ocelot2006(m): 5:01pm On Sep 27, 2015
[quote author=BermudaTriangle post=38433087][/quote]

They were both VOTED IN. Now explain how Ekweremadu will be kicked out of the DSP position when the APC does NOT have the required numbers to impeach him. What will your party do? Drag him out of the seat?
Re: Resign Now, Labour Unions Tell Saraki by ocelot2006(m): 5:11pm On Sep 27, 2015
Nattyg:
The rise and fall of Bukola Saraki...... Saraki left the PDP for personal reasons......not because he wanted CHANGE. This is evident in his behaviour since APC became victorious. APC trusted Saraki, jilted Belgore just to please Saraki. APC asked both Belgore and Lai Mohammed to relinquish the state leadership to Saraki. While Lai choicelessly agreed, Belgore left APC because 'I can never be in the same party with Saraki talkless of him leading me'.....Raji Fashola spoke and appealed to his bosom friend Belgore not to leave APC but the latter sought Fashola's understanding on the fact that Saraki is not a human being and that APC will regret having Saraki in its fold. APC openly celebrated Saraki. Saraki nominated every single political appointments in Kwara......he took over the structure of the APC in Kwara. APC narrowly won Kwara with just over 100k votes above the PDP. Race for Senate Leadership began. This slot would have naturally gone to the SE had Ngige or other experienced APC senatorial candidate won but APC NASS conflict's foundation was laid by the rejection of the party in the SE! Therefore, 3 major lucky contenders were jostling for the Senate President position......Lawan from NE, Saraki and Akume from NS all wanted to fill the vacuum created by the SE. Buhari and APC preferred Lawan from the NE instead of Tinubu's friend Akume and Atiku's choice Saraki. Tinubu being a smart man quickly asked his friend Akume to step down for the Party's and President's choice Lawan. Akume, another reasonable politician agreed! Tinubu is not just a driver, he also know when to accelerate and when to march the brake!!!!!!! Atiku and Saraki kept on accelerating even when it was obvious that the duo have approached the zebra crossing!!!! A warrior that knows how to fight that does not know how to run when necessary will eventually perish in the battlefield! Saraki and his pushers became arrogant and resolute to disgrace the APC and the President .... All appeals by leaders of their party did not hold water. Saraki said he wanted due process......th erefore, the party organized a primary election to please him......Saraki lost the election and instead of staying within his team and agree with the APC Senators decision, he betrayed the APC and teamed up with the PDP to steal the hard earned victory of the APC through the back door. He wanted SP even if heavens will fall. He eventually stole it while 95% of his colleagues were away, he joined the PDP to ridicule CHANGE. He did not stop there, he made the PDP DSP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ha! What wickedness What a deadly traitor?? The party was battling with the humble pie and sought further reconciliation by asking Saraki to give other leadership positions left to its preferred choices, at least to calm nerves and save the party from national disgrace...but Saraki once again injured the party and announced his own preferred choices behaving like 'IGE ADUBI' who cares less whether or not his mother or father died on the day of his birth! The intention of Saraki became very clear to APC......he wants to APC to fail, disgraced and destroyed......he has gone back to his former husband...PDP. But the concern of Buhari is different from the APC's.......Buhari wants to eradicate corruption but how can Kwara Corruption King lead from the senate Number one priority of Buhari administration has been ambushed by thieves from the NASS.....Buhari, a soldier and a war tested veteran will not give up the fight to eradicate corruption in Nigeria. His preference for Lawan has nothing to do with politics but with policies! Saraki obviously has constituted himself to be a clog in the wheels of CHANGE. He has become the arrow head of Business as Usual in a government of CHANGE! Therefore his book of remembrance was opened. His judgement became expedient.....Since he wanted to be one of leaders in the government of Change, he must be thoroughly searched. Buhari the first leader has been searched....... Osinbajo the second leader has been searched.....so why will Saraki the 'third' leader avoid search You cannot eat your cake and have it!!!!! For those who said why saraki? Keep your mouth shut. Saraki wants to be number three and therefore, his cupboards must be opened, we must know his condition and fitness......if he passed this current test, then CHANGE will admit him but if he fails......CHANGE will purge him........ This is not a joke! CHANGE has come to Nigeria and he who must come to equity must come with clean hands...... in a simple sense,Saraki was the architect of his ordeal..

So basically Buhari wants an SP who will rubber stamp ALL his policies at the Senate. You do know that the Executive arm of got is NOT meant to interfere with the Legislative arm, thus ensuring that one checks the other (checks and balance), right? You equally expected the APC to impose it's own candidates on the SP even when it is clear that these major officers ought to be elected by their peers. You now see why the APC folks are seen as political amatures compared to the PDP. Frankly don't be surprised if the PDP takes over the Senate.
Re: Resign Now, Labour Unions Tell Saraki by drmuri(m): 5:15pm On Sep 27, 2015
The earlier this poorly brought up demented kleptomanic arrogant buffon steps down, the better for the reputation of the senate.
Re: Resign Now, Labour Unions Tell Saraki by daresimon(m): 5:27pm On Sep 27, 2015
tellwisdom:
*Who the hell is CCT??

You are right bro.

But If we should continue to leave every corrupt officers it will not augur well with the country.

If you think this doesn't concern you, bro, it does concern you as it does me.

If a public officer can be used as scape goat, then every other politicians will learn from it.

We are not there yet, we will get there.
Re: Resign Now, Labour Unions Tell Saraki by Reference(m): 6:21pm On Sep 27, 2015
daresimon:

You are right bro.

But If we should continue to leave every corrupt officers it will not augur well with the country.

If you think this doesn't concern you, bro, it does concern you as it does me.

If a public officer can be used as scape goat, then every other politicians will learn from it.

We are not there yet, we will get there.

Obasanjo removed 3 Senate Presidents and 2 Lower House leaders in fairly similar circumstances. What has it done to corruption from then till now. You really need to understand what this corruption thing is about. Remove Saraki or not, it will not make a dent on corruption. This government is not equiped to handle it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Receives Ellen Johnson Sirleaf (Photos) / Nigerian Prisons Convert Humans To Animals - VP Osinbajo Says / Edo Governorship: Benin-Lagos Expressway Deserted (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.