Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,299 members, 7,811,891 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:25 PM

See The Sexy Photo Toolz Shared Last Night That Left Her Fans Panting For Breath - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See The Sexy Photo Toolz Shared Last Night That Left Her Fans Panting For Breath (73661 Views)

Teddy-A Takes Bambam Away From Her Fans At Payporte's Offline Store / Uganda Lady Calls Out Her Boyfriend Who Left Her To See Wizkid At The Airport / Adesua Etomi's Birthday Post For Banky W That Left Us All Clueless (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Sexy Photo Toolz Shared Last Night That Left Her Fans Panting For Breath by Nobody: 1:20pm On Sep 27, 2015
Benwems:

Even before she became someone's wife. She was never wearing bikini because she Is fat, not attractive and not sexy. If she does you will see a lot of fat bricks on her legs and thighs. You should find out the definition of sexy before commenting.

Awwwwww cheesy she is sha married nd we av sexy girls out there who cant even keep a man for 2months it takes more than body shape to be too successful babe is successful nd sexy nd happy tongue
Atleast no nigga can point hand at her to call a biatch she raised hersef above standard she shd b nigeria's queen beee her royal toolz cheesy
Re: See The Sexy Photo Toolz Shared Last Night That Left Her Fans Panting For Breath by charlesbailey(m): 1:32pm On Sep 27, 2015
*still can't construct*
as for d topic,if this girl pull clothes,you go hate yourself
onegig:
Who are the Olodo mods that keep posting rubbish to the frontpage and still yet can't construct simple tenses?

What's panting for breath?

You either pant(which is to breath faster) or you gasp for breath.
Re: See The Sexy Photo Toolz Shared Last Night That Left Her Fans Panting For Breath by onegig(m): 1:45pm On Sep 27, 2015
charlesbailey:
*still can't construct*
and what's wrong with what i wrote? Listening.
Re: See The Sexy Photo Toolz Shared Last Night That Left Her Fans Panting For Breath by IamAtribalist: 2:13pm On Sep 27, 2015
cool chai amala girls go kill pesin for dis kwantree - see fine face, nice waist and great yansh.
Re: See The Sexy Photo Toolz Shared Last Night That Left Her Fans Panting For Breath by cap28: 2:39pm On Sep 27, 2015
Kim Kardashian and Amber Rose paid good money to have boobs and an arse like that and still they are not as curvaceous as this , nothing beats nature. cheesy
Re: See The Sexy Photo Toolz Shared Last Night That Left Her Fans Panting For Breath by judedwriter(m): 3:18pm On Sep 27, 2015
Mrs0J:
So the BF is blessed cos of boobs and butt? Smh.
I wonda o my sista. Can those "tools" save a marriage when testing comes Anyway sha, she looks good.
Re: See The Sexy Photo Toolz Shared Last Night That Left Her Fans Panting For Breath by Magician1503(m): 3:23pm On Sep 27, 2015
tunapawizzy:

SEEKED?

My bad.
Thank you
Re: See The Sexy Photo Toolz Shared Last Night That Left Her Fans Panting For Breath by montezz(f): 5:22pm On Sep 27, 2015
anangboy:
It's considered poor form to criticise someone's attribute when yours is certainly not better. I've flipped the profiles of some of you and it's sad.

You hide under the ethos of personal opinion, just as she has the freedom to do what she wants with her body. You swallow the images the scheming media force down your throat until you embody it down to your very soul, without recourse to the basic fact that body type is actually genetics before nurture.

Some of you hide behind the anonymity of the web to spew hateful things, thinking the internet will balance your resentment at the world. No difference between some of you and ferals: Born in grief, raised in hate.
Finally...sum1's gat sense! Dnt mind d dem...most of dm wil die 2 b her! As 4u guys saying nonsense abt dz beautiful woman-can u pls show us gf's pics?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Sexy Photo Toolz Shared Last Night That Left Her Fans Panting For Breath by englishmart(m): 6:21pm On Sep 27, 2015
bolakale30:

For someone whose moniker is Englishsmart, you should know it's equipment not equipments... #nooffence meant... Thank me later... Cheerio
thanks a lot.. always looking foryourward to getting corrected

1 Like

Re: See The Sexy Photo Toolz Shared Last Night That Left Her Fans Panting For Breath by bolakale30(m): 7:23pm On Sep 27, 2015
englishmart:
thanks a lot.. always looking toward to getting corrected
No sweat bro, we are all learners as far as the queen's language is concerned #maturity ... You might want to change your "toward" to "forward" ... Yeah! It happens! #nottrolling
Re: See The Sexy Photo Toolz Shared Last Night That Left Her Fans Panting For Breath by Benwems(m): 9:38pm On Sep 27, 2015
halfrica:

Awwwwww cheesy she is sha married nd we av sexy girls out there who cant even keep a man for 2months it takes more than body shape to be too successful babe is successful nd sexy nd happy tongue
Atleast no nigga can point hand at her to call a biatch she raised hersef above standard she shd b nigeria's queen beee her royal toolz cheesy
Awwww.....spare me the jeck. Nobody knew toolz before 2011. I can categorically tell you that. It was linda Ikeji that started projecting her because she is a relative to her. Then for her to stay in public she said she is a Virgin.... Please.... talk to my hands. Its only small boys that fvck and tell. Have you heard of anybody fvcking Oge Okoye, yetunde and co.... that doesnt mean they dont get fvcked. Its how you play your games that matter.
Re: See The Sexy Photo Toolz Shared Last Night That Left Her Fans Panting For Breath by charlesbailey(m): 9:51pm On Sep 27, 2015
'still yet' is wrong,it's either still or yet
onegig:
and what's wrong with what i wrote? Listening.
Re: See The Sexy Photo Toolz Shared Last Night That Left Her Fans Panting For Breath by Nobody: 9:55pm On Sep 27, 2015
Benwems:

Awwww.....spare me the jeck. Nobody knew toolz before 2011. I can categorically tell you that. It was linda Ikeji that started projecting her because she is a relative to her. Then for her to stay in public she said she is a Virgin.... Please.... talk to my hands. Its only small boys that fvck and tell. Have you heard of anybody fvcking Oge Okoye, yetunde and co.... that doesnt mean they dont get fvcked. Its how you play your games that matter.
Wont still change any fact if she wasnt a virgin a nigga wud av pointed a guilty accussed finger at her so far av seen non ok tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Sexy Photo Toolz Shared Last Night That Left Her Fans Panting For Breath by Benwems(m): 10:32pm On Sep 27, 2015
halfrica:

Wont still change any fact if she wasnt a virgin a nigga wud av pointed a guilty accussed finger at her so far av seen non ok tongue
I pray o. What of alakija(hope am right with her name becos am not into enews stuff) alakija also said she is a virgin, same alakija till said he would prefer boko haram to rape her than for them to rape the chibok girls. Could she be a virgin? And have any guy come out and said he have slept with her? I know of a top and popular nollywood actress who was a prostitute here in benin back them in 1999/2000. But have any news come out that is a ashi? So babe chill. Girls lie a lot, like wise boys also lie.
Re: See The Sexy Photo Toolz Shared Last Night That Left Her Fans Panting For Breath by solja147(m): 11:34pm On Sep 27, 2015
Wat is so special wit girls n their body-shape? Wen d only tin guys crave for is their p***y n b**bs. Humans making unneccessary tins more dan important. SMH.
Re: See The Sexy Photo Toolz Shared Last Night That Left Her Fans Panting For Breath by obontami: 4:07am On Sep 28, 2015
kennygee:
*Looking for an Oxygen mask cause I'm "panting" for air*.

Toolz is beautiful and curvy but there is nothing spectacular about this pics. If u go IG feeds, you go tire now.
I dey tell u my sister

Me wey love thick girls gan no dey crush on toolz at all

The person wey dey hungry me to fccck na @matildahipsy, she's super thick with cute face
Re: See The Sexy Photo Toolz Shared Last Night That Left Her Fans Panting For Breath by itzemar(m): 6:11am On Sep 28, 2015
FlirtyKaren:
Toolz obviously wanted to kill all of them last night. lol. grin grin

She shared this pic on her IG page with caption:

#MyJourneyContinues #SupaThick

And her fans went gaga. Captain Demuren is soo blessed!!!! All of you that once nagged Toolz for being 'fat', look at her now o. More pics after the cut.

https://instagram.com/p/8HSf7ik3eD/

Karen, just take a good look at what you wrote. You think it, does it make sense? is this the definition. of sexy? smh vigorously
Re: See The Sexy Photo Toolz Shared Last Night That Left Her Fans Panting For Breath by marshalcarter: 8:41am On Sep 28, 2015
olamisowon1:

Azzwipe!! That's why u look like a glorified ape. U re so miserable
Same to you
Re: See The Sexy Photo Toolz Shared Last Night That Left Her Fans Panting For Breath by phemzades(m): 6:37am On Jan 16, 2016
Re: See The Sexy Photo Toolz Shared Last Night That Left Her Fans Panting For Breath by phemzades(m): 6:37am On Jan 16, 2016
some people just de condemn d pic.. d lady is perfectly sexy.. I wonder if it's until she's almost naked dry will appreciate.. nd if she did dat sef den go still condemn.. Beautiful lady.. I love her kiss
Re: See The Sexy Photo Toolz Shared Last Night That Left Her Fans Panting For Breath by kachi19: 6:36pm On Mar 22, 2016
Looking at this pic, I forgot to lose my breathe but abeg he that posteth this pic should telleth thou toolz to turn that behind a bit, maybe I can try to lose breath grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See Peter Okoyes Beautiful Wife, Lola Omotayo 10 Years Ago / DJ Tunice Dies After Hitting His Head On The Ground While Mopping At His Home / Adaeze Yobo Shows Off Her Manfriend,Relaxes Romantically On His Thighs(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.