Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Happy 61 Birthday To Pastor David Oyedepo - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Happy 61 Birthday To Pastor David Oyedepo (22645 Views)

Daddy Freeze To Pastor Adeboye: "Pope Drinks Beer And Doesn't Pay Tithe" / Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning / All Haters Should Proceed To Hell - PA To Pastor David Ibiyieome Address Haters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy 61 Birthday To Pastor David Oyedepo by chimbago(f): 9:25am On Sep 27, 2015
Here is wishing the Elijah of our time Bishop David Oyedepo, my prophet, my father and my mentor a happy birthday. Papa,My life has been blessed via your ministry. I am a proof of the liberation aunction @ work in you. Ride on God's annointed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy 61 Birthday To Pastor David Oyedepo by slap1(m): 9:27am On Sep 27, 2015
Happy Birthday, Papa Oyedepo.
Re: Happy 61 Birthday To Pastor David Oyedepo by Forwetinnah: 9:57am On Sep 27, 2015
Happy Birthday Great man of God...I've been sooo blessed in many ways by GOD through you. Many more prosperous, ministerial and healthy life to you Sire!!
Re: Happy 61 Birthday To Pastor David Oyedepo by udysweet(f): 10:03am On Sep 27, 2015
happy Birthday papa,may God continually increase you on every side. Fresh unction,fresh oil everyday sir. The annointing on your head will never dry up. I see God working in wondrous ways in your life over d years,I tap into that grace at work n your life and in the commission.
God blees you sir!!!!!!!
Heaven on earth,wonders without end,dats my new realm and your new realm!

2 Likes

Re: Happy 61 Birthday To Pastor David Oyedepo by mestrophil(m): 10:07am On Sep 27, 2015
Happy birthday Papa...

Re: Happy 61 Birthday To Pastor David Oyedepo by Akposy(m): 10:08am On Sep 27, 2015
Jennifer89:

Wonders without end that is your new realm and my new realm IJN
Amen... We r meant to be on top. How was service?
Re: Happy 61 Birthday To Pastor David Oyedepo by Fynpatra(f): 10:11am On Sep 27, 2015
HBD daddy...wishin u every tin gud...we love you...
As U celebrate ur bday, if thou be a man of God,am due for my testimony before month end...Amen
Re: Happy 61 Birthday To Pastor David Oyedepo by jidebaba69(m): 10:21am On Sep 27, 2015
MRLINGTON:
its sunday september 27...yeeeey....

its the birthday of one of Gods generals....a man anointed by God to spread the good news!!
the founder nd general overseer of Living Faith church aka Winners chapel -worldwide

lets all pray nd wish him a happy birthday

Happy birthday sir...
God continue to bless u with more years as u have blessed so many...Amen

lalasticlala

Happy birthday pastor Oyedepo May the Lord continue to bless and uphold you as you turn 6
Re: Happy 61 Birthday To Pastor David Oyedepo by jidebaba69(m): 10:25am On Sep 27, 2015
mestrophil:
Happy birthday Papa...

Happy Birthday sir.
Incidentally my pastor turns 61 today as well.
Happy Birthday Pastor Debo Adedeji.
Also my family friend Mrs Edna Okosi

1 Like

Re: Happy 61 Birthday To Pastor David Oyedepo by MarvelMama(f): 10:29am On Sep 27, 2015
Hppy Birthday Sir, LLLNP.
Re: Happy 61 Birthday To Pastor David Oyedepo by Lovelynature(m): 10:31am On Sep 27, 2015
Happy Birthday sir, the great man of God. May God Almighty keep blessing you far more than people can expect. I truly celebrate you sir with all my heart. There is great joy in serving the Lord. Again, Happy Birthday sir. Wishing you long life and more prosperity in Jesus' Name. AMEN
Re: Happy 61 Birthday To Pastor David Oyedepo by DrHighchief(m): 10:33am On Sep 27, 2015
Happy birthday Papa
Re: Happy 61 Birthday To Pastor David Oyedepo by Stoical: 10:43am On Sep 27, 2015
Happy B'day to a great man of God
Re: Happy 61 Birthday To Pastor David Oyedepo by NwaliE01: 10:46am On Sep 27, 2015
In this dispensation, there are two major distinction of Great men in the body of Christ.
¤The men of God and
¤The men from God.
The latter are men sent for the hour.
This is not just a man of God but a man from God.
Daddy, I sincerely pray to God to endow you greatly for being a source blessing to my life.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

2 Likes

Re: Happy 61 Birthday To Pastor David Oyedepo by abayomiajo: 10:48am On Sep 27, 2015
happy birthday bishop David Oyedepo
Re: Happy 61 Birthday To Pastor David Oyedepo by May5(f): 11:28am On Sep 27, 2015
HBD sir, you hv been a blessing not just to us in Nigeria, but d whole world. May God increase His anointing in your life.
Re: Happy 61 Birthday To Pastor David Oyedepo by AVECDEO: 11:36am On Sep 27, 2015
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIR...THE GOD YOU WORSHIP AND BELIEVE IN MUST BLESS ME WITH A FRACTION OF THE FAVOUR. AND GRACE YOU CURRENT ENJOY IN JESUS NAME(AMEN).
Re: Happy 61 Birthday To Pastor David Oyedepo by unikprince(m): 11:39am On Sep 27, 2015
Happy birthday sir
Re: Happy 61 Birthday To Pastor David Oyedepo by nickxtra(m): 11:58am On Sep 27, 2015
Happy birthday sir
Re: Happy 61 Birthday To Pastor David Oyedepo by kenoz(m): 12:15pm On Sep 27, 2015
HBD to him
Re: Happy 61 Birthday To Pastor David Oyedepo by fem88(m): 12:25pm On Sep 27, 2015
MRLINGTON:
its sunday september 27...yeeeey....

its the birthday of one of Gods generals....a man anointed by God to spread the good news!!
the founder nd general overseer of Living Faith church aka Winners chapel -worldwide

lets all pray nd wish him a happy birthday

Happy birthday sir...
God continue to bless u with more years as u have blessed so many...Amen

lalasticlala

Happy Birthday to you sir.
You live to fulfill your destiny by being a source of inspiration and blessing to a number of souls too numerous to mention.
As you celebrate today sir,I wish you a life more fulfilling in the glory and grace of our Lord Jesus Christ.
That grace that is working in your life,will make me fulfill my own destiny too....One day somebody will equally write of how much they have been blessed through me.
Once again #HappyBirthday# sire
Re: Happy 61 Birthday To Pastor David Oyedepo by alexanderdeg: 12:36pm On Sep 27, 2015
Happy birthday sir
Re: Happy 61 Birthday To Pastor David Oyedepo by Nobody: 12:37pm On Sep 27, 2015
It is vital and important to wish God's own fruitful years ahead. May the latter years be greater than the former in Jesus name
Re: Happy 61 Birthday To Pastor David Oyedepo by debagsy: 12:43pm On Sep 27, 2015
Happy birthday sir
Re: Happy 61 Birthday To Pastor David Oyedepo by Victosin09(f): 12:55pm On Sep 27, 2015
My father, prophet and mentor. You've being such a blessing to me and indeed to this generation.
God engrace you for greater heights in Jesus Name!
Heaven on Earth!
Re: Happy 61 Birthday To Pastor David Oyedepo by spencekat(m): 1:13pm On Sep 27, 2015
Happy birthday to Bishop David Oyedepo.
Re: Happy 61 Birthday To Pastor David Oyedepo by WilliamsNedd: 1:20pm On Sep 27, 2015
Happy birthday Daddy and happy birthday to me. Its an honour to be celebrating my birthday alongside a great man like you.
Re: Happy 61 Birthday To Pastor David Oyedepo by focus7: 1:41pm On Sep 27, 2015
Happy birthday to a great general of God. I wish him a more fulfilling year ahead.
Re: Happy 61 Birthday To Pastor David Oyedepo by tp2philike(m): 1:57pm On Sep 27, 2015
HBD my mentor and prophet...Heaven on earth blessings sir.
Re: Happy 61 Birthday To Pastor David Oyedepo by ifewise(m): 2:03pm On Sep 27, 2015
Happy Birthday Papa
Re: Happy 61 Birthday To Pastor David Oyedepo by Revolva(m): 2:03pm On Sep 27, 2015
Oyedepo de. Feed me....wetin concern me n his. Birthday.....oga of con artists

1 Like

Re: Happy 61 Birthday To Pastor David Oyedepo by boxypane(m): 2:06pm On Sep 27, 2015
Happy BirthDay To My Spiritual Father, A mentor, A Winner And A WINNER, A great and Marvelous Blessing To The World.
My Own B-day Is Tomorrow.
HEAVEN ON EARTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

She Came To Winepress 2022 With Crutches & Left Without Crutches - Pastor Bolaji / French Billionaire Pledges 100million Euros For Rebuild Notre Dame After Fire / How To Love Your Enemies By Rev Martin Luther King Jr.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.