Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,155 members, 7,821,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Happy 61 Birthday To Pastor David Oyedepo - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Happy 61 Birthday To Pastor David Oyedepo (22647 Views)

Daddy Freeze To Pastor Adeboye: "Pope Drinks Beer And Doesn't Pay Tithe" / Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning / All Haters Should Proceed To Hell - PA To Pastor David Ibiyieome Address Haters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy 61 Birthday To Pastor David Oyedepo by BSF: 7:54am On Sep 27, 2015
Happy Birthday to Man who has given Christianity dignity and makes you dignified to be a Christian.
A man who t exemplifies Christianity with proofs , delivering LIFE APPLICABLE revelation from scriptures.
He continues to prove that SCRIPTURE WORKS in the daily affairs of men.

God bless you and Ke pe fun wa.

Please I am not a Winners Chapel member, I just enjoy society-impacting Christianity wherever I see it

1 Like

Re: Happy 61 Birthday To Pastor David Oyedepo by lushious(f): 7:54am On Sep 27, 2015
Hbd Sir
Re: Happy 61 Birthday To Pastor David Oyedepo by arireirede: 7:55am On Sep 27, 2015
happy birthday sir,long life nd prosperity.
Re: Happy 61 Birthday To Pastor David Oyedepo by domopps(m): 7:56am On Sep 27, 2015
Swiftkey:
u no dey use your sign again

She respected man of God! I guess she's also a winner!

Cheeeeers
Re: Happy 61 Birthday To Pastor David Oyedepo by arireirede: 7:59am On Sep 27, 2015
happy birthday sir,long life nd prosperity.
Re: Happy 61 Birthday To Pastor David Oyedepo by domopps(m): 8:03am On Sep 27, 2015
Happy birthday to my mentor wishing you more glorious years ahead sir plus more Auction to function IJN!

This man of God is indeed my own God sent prophet! Love you sir

Also Happy birthday to his Daughter Joyce Oyedepo you shall continue to be a blessing to this generation ijn!

2days ago twas Bovi and Daughter,Now Bishop Oyedepo and Daughter! You guys should just watch out me and my daughter's bday kiss

Cheeeeers

1 Share

Re: Happy 61 Birthday To Pastor David Oyedepo by Wisdomxy(m): 8:24am On Sep 27, 2015
Wow.... Happy Birthday to the apostle of faith.
God Bless You sir.
You have blessed our generation. God even our God shall make you a generational BLESSING. Amen
Re: Happy 61 Birthday To Pastor David Oyedepo by Jennifer89(f): 8:24am On Sep 27, 2015
Akposy:
Happy birthday Bishop! More grace sir.... Heaven on Earth

Wonders without end that is your new realm and my new realm IJN
Re: Happy 61 Birthday To Pastor David Oyedepo by ednoville(m): 8:26am On Sep 27, 2015
Nigerian Baby Daniel is almost catching up with 850 likes against American baby Nia with 887 likes we still need your votes before it closes today. We sincerely appreciate all the votes we 've received we are so overwhelmed.God bless you, you can still click this link to like to increase Daniel's vote. http://wshe.es/3nWOuk7T
Re: Happy 61 Birthday To Pastor David Oyedepo by abbeyman1798: 8:27am On Sep 27, 2015
Hbd sir. Long life and good Health
Re: Happy 61 Birthday To Pastor David Oyedepo by signature2012(m): 8:27am On Sep 27, 2015
Heaven on Earth........Wonders without End.

HBD my father in the Lord.....

The liberator of oppression.

Wish you long life in good health sir.

1 Like

Re: Happy 61 Birthday To Pastor David Oyedepo by Nobody: 8:34am On Sep 27, 2015
gra gra.
Re: Happy 61 Birthday To Pastor David Oyedepo by southcent: 8:38am On Sep 27, 2015
okay hbd,next...
Re: Happy 61 Birthday To Pastor David Oyedepo by ulmaukpong(m): 8:40am On Sep 27, 2015
Happy birthday to a man after God's heart
Re: Happy 61 Birthday To Pastor David Oyedepo by femobanjo009: 8:42am On Sep 27, 2015
Happy birthday to my dad my friend my Mentor,my pastor,my prophet.........how I wish I can be part of today's blessing in church!but I'm far away looking for what to eat........u always teach us that God will only bless the works of our hands.........thank u dad may u see many more years on earth wit gud health and anoiting........
Re: Happy 61 Birthday To Pastor David Oyedepo by HopeAlive14(m): 8:46am On Sep 27, 2015
Happy Birthday, sir.

God bless you more and more; you, your ministry and children.
Re: Happy 61 Birthday To Pastor David Oyedepo by Aspiregreat: 8:49am On Sep 27, 2015
Happy birthday sir.cheesy

More Anointing.
Re: Happy 61 Birthday To Pastor David Oyedepo by Damalex4luv(m): 8:49am On Sep 27, 2015
Happy birthday sir. May God continue to bless you much more
Re: Happy 61 Birthday To Pastor David Oyedepo by kevwemike: 8:56am On Sep 27, 2015
MRLINGTON:
its sunday september 27...yeeeey....

its the birthday of one of Gods generals....a man anointed by God to spread the good news!!
the founder nd general overseer of Living Faith church aka Winners chapel -worldwide

lets all pray nd wish him a happy birthday

Happy birthday sir...
God continue to bless u with more years as u have blessed so many...Amen happy birthday to u God's servant, my father.

lalasticlala

Re: Happy 61 Birthday To Pastor David Oyedepo by creepsyme(f): 9:02am On Sep 27, 2015
HBD sir!! More grace!

1 Like

Re: Happy 61 Birthday To Pastor David Oyedepo by BUAR(m): 9:03am On Sep 27, 2015
Hope he bought one jet as BD gift, happy birthday sha[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Happy 61 Birthday To Pastor David Oyedepo by nobul(m): 9:04am On Sep 27, 2015
HBd may ur days be lonG
Re: Happy 61 Birthday To Pastor David Oyedepo by j1mmy: 9:08am On Sep 27, 2015
419 pastors continue to trick stupid Nigerians with god and religion

2 Likes

Re: Happy 61 Birthday To Pastor David Oyedepo by damisola: 9:09am On Sep 27, 2015
Happy birthday to a rare gem of our time.More anointing sir!
Re: Happy 61 Birthday To Pastor David Oyedepo by olaezekalonge(m): 9:12am On Sep 27, 2015
[color=#000099][/color][b][/b]HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY DADDY IN THE LORD smiley

Re: Happy 61 Birthday To Pastor David Oyedepo by Nobody: 9:13am On Sep 27, 2015
Happy birthday daddy...
Re: Happy 61 Birthday To Pastor David Oyedepo by olaezekalonge(m): 9:15am On Sep 27, 2015
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY DADDY IN THE LORD smiley

Re: Happy 61 Birthday To Pastor David Oyedepo by Mopolchi: 9:16am On Sep 27, 2015
This man I still dey look you and this your crave for filthy lucre in order to know where e go lead you.

1 Like

Re: Happy 61 Birthday To Pastor David Oyedepo by engrolawei: 9:19am On Sep 27, 2015
MRLINGTON:
its sunday september 27...yeeeey....

its the birthday of one of Gods generals....a man anointed by God to spread the good news!!
the founder nd general overseer of Living Faith church aka Winners chapel -worldwide

lets all pray nd wish him a happy birthday

Happy birthday sir...
God continue to bless u with more years as u have blessed so many...Amen

lalasticlala
Happy Birthday to GOD'S anointed.
Re: Happy 61 Birthday To Pastor David Oyedepo by Mopolchi: 9:20am On Sep 27, 2015
menesheh:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ONE OF NIGERIAN'S BUSINESS MOGUL.
bros thanks alot for such definition. It captures who he really is.

3 Likes

Re: Happy 61 Birthday To Pastor David Oyedepo by oloriooko(m): 9:20am On Sep 27, 2015
happy birthday sir love you dearly and wishing you greater years of exploit ahead
Re: Happy 61 Birthday To Pastor David Oyedepo by dayoakinns(m): 9:24am On Sep 27, 2015
happy birthday sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is Artificial Insemination A Sin When Done By A Single Lady?? / French Billionaire Pledges 100million Euros For Rebuild Notre Dame After Fire / How To Love Your Enemies By Rev Martin Luther King Jr.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.