Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Why Is My Infinix Hot 2 Eating So Much Data - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why Is My Infinix Hot 2 Eating So Much Data (2650 Views)

How Much Data Does A Whatsapp Call Use? It Depends And Here Is Why / How Much Data Did You Use On Your Phone In May 2017? / My Infinix X600 Note 2 Jst Arrivd From Jumia.hands On Review Follws immdiatly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is My Infinix Hot 2 Eating So Much Data by StarboyMichael(m): 8:00am On Sep 27, 2015
I rushed to buy this infinix hot 2 from Jumia the second week after its announcement, because they listed on the ad page that I could get 1gb mtn data for N500, only to attempt subscription with A1 to 131 and I was denied that I was not eligible for the offer. I called mtn center. They don't know about that offer, I called Jumia call centre and I was told the offer has been stopped, and I was like, what the ? That's why I bought the phone in the first place.

This morning, I decided to share data on wireless hotspot from my Z10. I was suprised to see how the data was zooming off on the Z10, I hadn't even touched the infinix, I decided to wait 5 minutes and I was shocked that it had consumed over 17 mb, like I was downloading something, is there any reason for this, please note that I have been connecting to the hotspot before, I never cared to check.

Why this continuous data zapping

Re: Why Is My Infinix Hot 2 Eating So Much Data by Nobody: 8:12am On Sep 27, 2015
OP
tryout tis site, i'm sure it will give u all d needed answers.....................

www.Why Is My Infinix Hot 2 Eating So Much Data.com
Re: Why Is My Infinix Hot 2 Eating So Much Data by sammoe(m): 8:32am On Sep 27, 2015
Maybe it's so hungry? undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Is My Infinix Hot 2 Eating So Much Data by Horlaarsco: 8:48am On Sep 27, 2015
StarboyMichael:
I rushed to buy this infinix hot 2 from Jumia the second week after its announcement, because they listed on the ad page that I could get 1gb mtn data for N500, only to attempt subscription with A1 to 131 and I was denied that I was not eligible for the offer. I called mtn center. They don't know about that offer, I called Jumia call centre and I was told the offer has been stopped, and I was like, what the ? That's why I bought the phone in the first place.
This morning, I decided to share data on wireless hotspot from my Z10. I was suprised to see how the data was zooming off on the Z10, I hadn't even touched the infinix, I decided to wait 5 minutes and I was shocked that it had consumed over 17 mb, like I was downloading something, is there any reason for this, please note that I have been connecting to the hotspot before, I never cared to check.
Why this continuous data zapping

tweak this imei I bought mine yesterday even my brother wet no buy tweak e work so use that Imei and send the A1
Re: Why Is My Infinix Hot 2 Eating So Much Data by Ryanxu: 8:49am On Sep 27, 2015
because the cpu is the lowest end MTK 6580, the cpu overload too much very run

1 Like

Re: Why Is My Infinix Hot 2 Eating So Much Data by VKasparov(m): 8:27pm On Jan 05, 2016
You are right. Mine too is consuming too much data. Initially, I thought it was MTN carting away my data but after seeing this post I'm convinced it is the phone. MTN customer care told me that too. For the first time since MTK devices became popular, I'm really thinking of going back to Samsung
Re: Why Is My Infinix Hot 2 Eating So Much Data by VKasparov(m): 9:31pm On Jan 06, 2016
Ryanxu:
because the cpu is the lowest end MTK 6580, the cpu overload too much very run

Kindly throw more light on this useful piece of information for am a bit confused. You see, I was using Infinix Hot (1) before I moved up to Hot (2). Hot 1 does not eat up data like Hot 2 does. Why is this bearing in mind that they are all MTK devices?
Re: Why Is My Infinix Hot 2 Eating So Much Data by TechPill: 10:09pm On Jan 06, 2016
Sorry about that friend, here is a solution you should try out. http://www.techpill.net/2015/02/how-to-make-your-android-battery-last-2.html
Re: Why Is My Infinix Hot 2 Eating So Much Data by VKasparov(m): 10:13pm On Jan 06, 2016
TechPill:
Sorry about that friend, here is a solution you should try out. http://www.techpill.net/2015/02/how-to-make-your-android-battery-last-2.html

I'm complaining that it is eating up too much (browsing) data not battery Pls
Re: Why Is My Infinix Hot 2 Eating So Much Data by TechPill: 11:06pm On Jan 06, 2016
VKasparov:

I'm complaining that it is eating up too much (browsing) data not battery Pls
Yes i know! the method also work for the data, just check it out first before commenting.

(1) (Reply)

Suggest A Phone Of 60k Price Range with good features / Android Phone That Looks Like Iphone / Where To Download Operamini.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.