Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,005 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Unveiling The Lies Behind Airforce1 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Unveiling The Lies Behind Airforce1 (5478 Views)

Tonto Dikeh: 'Obasanjo Is Not My Son's Grandfather, Stop The Lies' / Lies Behind Rahama Indimi's Petition / Unveiling Ibrahim Olatunji Balogun Snr,tiwa Savage Ex-husband Tee Billz’s Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unveiling The Lies Behind Airforce1 by martyns303(m): 9:13am On Sep 27, 2015
This is a reaction to the post made by our very own celebrity airforce1.

https://www.nairaland.com/2624127/see-how-much-got-paid

Let me start by saying that I am not against anyone using NL to gain, but doing so under falsehood is wrong. He was even giving out his contacts to people to further deceive them.

Lets take a closer look at the post shall we?

Our dear airforce1 told us he was called for a show, he failed to tell us where the show was held, the theme or anything realated to the show, but simply uploaded notes of N500 which was supposedly paid him.

He further uploaded the hands of tatted female with his moniker written on a piece of paper, I don't seem to understand the object of that, maybe to show us that he has got a tatted GF, or he his loved by females.

He also posted a picture of him posing with two foreign men. Let me assume those are the promoters of the show, the only problem is that, that photo has been uploaded by him weeks before the supposed show. Also the men don't seem to be promoters of any show, I think airforce1 deemed it cool to take photos with white men, more like inferiority complex.

He last posted a photo of a supposed mix tape CD, I personally think that photo was doctored, his picture is on the cover but not his name, maybe he his known by another stage name.

"HATER" that is the new phrase used to describe someone who speaks the truth, so I am expecting airforce1 and his minions to call me that. And let others with critical mind, give this a thought. I am such a hater that I even offered to pay for a studio session for airforce1.

The moderator who took that topic to the front page, now have the opportunity to remedy that error.

To show anybody can do what he just did, I will try and create the exact same thread right here.

1. Notes of N500 with a few foreign currencies and my moniker.

2. I also happen to know someone with that exact tattoo.

3. I also happen to attend a all white school, so I didn't see the deal there, as I eat and drink with them.

4. I won't even try to doctor any image.

6 Likes

Re: Unveiling The Lies Behind Airforce1 by chocolateme(f): 9:13am On Sep 27, 2015
Oh boy!!
Nairaland is a very large forum where anything is possible. It's everyone's business to believe whatever they are made to believe including what op is proving and what the musician guy led us to believe. The missing venue for that show hehe!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unveiling The Lies Behind Airforce1 by libertyfather(m): 9:17am On Sep 27, 2015
Op I never knew someone else notice this ooo, I just keep quit like it's not of my business..
here is my business https://www.nairaland.com/osebaba8 an actor and fuji hiphop musician.. Wacth Out!!

9 Likes

Re: Unveiling The Lies Behind Airforce1 by Dennygirl: 9:19am On Sep 27, 2015
Dnt really know what you guys gain from this.
Re: Unveiling The Lies Behind Airforce1 by freakcin: 9:22am On Sep 27, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Unveiling The Lies Behind Airforce1 by lomprico(m): 9:26am On Sep 27, 2015
Op, why r u beefing? Even if its only a 50 naira note he was paid, he was paid! Must he tell u the show he performed?

1 Like

Re: Unveiling The Lies Behind Airforce1 by GIYAZZ(m): 9:28am On Sep 27, 2015
Let the dude be. Everybody has got a life to live, he's chosen his. Try and live yours.
Re: Unveiling The Lies Behind Airforce1 by FruityLass: 9:29am On Sep 27, 2015
Oh lawd cheesy

Op, just let him be.

2 Likes

Re: Unveiling The Lies Behind Airforce1 by martyns303(m): 9:30am On Sep 27, 2015
Dennygirl:
Dnt really know what you guys gain from this.

A lot of people use NL to propagate falsehoods, it takes discerning minds like myself to fish out their lies and save other NL users stories that touches.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unveiling The Lies Behind Airforce1 by Afrok(m): 9:33am On Sep 27, 2015
But seriously, this will not stop me from keeping my Afro to make it 8years in a roll.

Airforce1 problems are his business and not mine.

2 Likes

Re: Unveiling The Lies Behind Airforce1 by McCarlito(m): 9:38am On Sep 27, 2015
Airforce1 better have a "logical" explanation for playing with our intelligence on nairaland angry angry angry angry

12 Likes

Re: Unveiling The Lies Behind Airforce1 by Hazardd(m): 9:50am On Sep 27, 2015
What's this op saying?undecided
Re: Unveiling The Lies Behind Airforce1 by tiswell(m): 9:52am On Sep 27, 2015
You people should leave airforce1 alone,he isn't the solution to your problems
Re: Unveiling The Lies Behind Airforce1 by fiftynaira(m): 10:02am On Sep 27, 2015
Number fan of airforce1

Make I book space
Re: Unveiling The Lies Behind Airforce1 by moscobabs(m): 10:05am On Sep 27, 2015
Op you have problem why beefing?
leave the guy alone and face your own career.
my grandpa is now 147 yrs old not cos he's rich but cos he minds his business.

4 Likes

Re: Unveiling The Lies Behind Airforce1 by moscobabs(m): 10:07am On Sep 27, 2015
martyns303:

A lot of people use NL to propagate falsehoods, it takes discerning minds like myself to fish out their lies and save other NL users stories that touches.
must u fish out his lies?

did he ask for money or any contributions from you?
thousands members on naira land are fake
Re: Unveiling The Lies Behind Airforce1 by obontami: 10:41am On Sep 27, 2015
Hahaha a nigga has been busted

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unveiling The Lies Behind Airforce1 by mirexxx(f): 10:50am On Sep 27, 2015
hehehe grin

1 Like

Re: Unveiling The Lies Behind Airforce1 by funlord(m): 10:53am On Sep 27, 2015
grin

Chaii! Airforce 1 sef? Dis na why the ITI still never get album! Instead of going to the studio to script songs he is always here posting pictures of wack parties and formulating online lifestyle! What a joker!

14 Likes

Re: Unveiling The Lies Behind Airforce1 by anigbajumo(m): 10:57am On Sep 27, 2015
Waten b yer own wahala wif dat,

Well,m working hard towards mai album 2b on air as soon as possible.

Leav da nigga alone jhor
Re: Unveiling The Lies Behind Airforce1 by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:05am On Sep 27, 2015
This is sad.
Re: Unveiling The Lies Behind Airforce1 by kinglekan: 11:08am On Sep 27, 2015
shocked shocked
Re: Unveiling The Lies Behind Airforce1 by KingTom(m): 11:17am On Sep 27, 2015
Martyns303 abeg awon boys dey find tp go Ibadan, since you're so rich make I send my account number? Na rand I see there so? Ah!!! Awon southie! Osheeey baba drop me visa na. shocked shocked

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unveiling The Lies Behind Airforce1 by bqlekan(m): 11:17am On Sep 27, 2015
i reserve my comment on this.... undecided
Re: Unveiling The Lies Behind Airforce1 by bqlekan(m): 11:19am On Sep 27, 2015
KingTom:
Martyns303 abeg awon boys dey find tp go Ibadan, since you're so rich make I send my account number? Na rand I see there so? Ah!!! Awon southie! Osheeey baba drop me visa na. shocked shocked

haha..bro, you funny aswear.. is that a way of telling him to shut up and mind his biz grin

3 Likes

Re: Unveiling The Lies Behind Airforce1 by KingTom(m): 11:21am On Sep 27, 2015
bqlekan:

haha..bro, you funny aswear.. is that a way of telling him to shut up and mind his biz grin
Its a way of telling him to drop something for his boys. grin

9 Likes

Re: Unveiling The Lies Behind Airforce1 by bqlekan(m): 11:26am On Sep 27, 2015
KingTom:
Its a way of telling him to drop something for his boys. grin
hehe cheesy make i hear say he drop.. nah to create another thread ontop your head o... grin and in case he drop, dont forget to leak grin

1 Like

Re: Unveiling The Lies Behind Airforce1 by olajorn(m): 11:27am On Sep 27, 2015
This is not neccessary bro...Leave guy and allow him to do what ever pleases him.

Publicity stunt is allowed,since he didnt fake death
Re: Unveiling The Lies Behind Airforce1 by WillyWest: 11:29am On Sep 27, 2015
Hahaha spoiler and myth buster. Nice one Martyn303, BTW Airforce1 myt actually be saying the truth, but its always good to have a balanced view or an open mind to things. Somehow Africans are just too gullible at times.

3 Likes

Re: Unveiling The Lies Behind Airforce1 by Nobody: 11:30am On Sep 27, 2015
wr
Re: Unveiling The Lies Behind Airforce1 by KingTom(m): 11:36am On Sep 27, 2015
bqlekan:
hehe cheesy make i hear say he drop.. nah to create another thread ontop your head o... grin and in case he drop, dont forget to leak grin
We go share money Na grin
Re: Unveiling The Lies Behind Airforce1 by Nobody: 11:38am On Sep 27, 2015
grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Look On Chioma's Face After She Caught Davido Drinking Alcohol (photo) / World's Widest Mouth (Guiness Book Of Record) Won By A 20 Yr Old Angolan. Pics / Picture Of Wande Coal And "Oy" (His Girlfriend)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.