Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,624 members, 7,816,570 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Unveiling The Lies Behind Airforce1 - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Unveiling The Lies Behind Airforce1 (5474 Views)

Tonto Dikeh: 'Obasanjo Is Not My Son's Grandfather, Stop The Lies' / Lies Behind Rahama Indimi's Petition / Unveiling Ibrahim Olatunji Balogun Snr,tiwa Savage Ex-husband Tee Billzā€™s Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unveiling The Lies Behind Airforce1 by Nobody: 4:40pm On Sep 27, 2015
MrsPhyno:

This Airforce guy actually intrigues me
Very funny grin
Tell us the truth, you are in love with him. It is a normal thing na, girls naturally and easily fall in love with celebrities. grin
Re: Unveiling The Lies Behind Airforce1 by Nobody: 4:44pm On Sep 27, 2015
FriedPlantain:
Tell us the truth, you are in love with him. It is a normal thing na, girls naturally and easily fall in love with celebrities. grin
You no see Mrs for my moniker

Do not implicate me o grin

2 Likes

Re: Unveiling The Lies Behind Airforce1 by Nobody: 4:48pm On Sep 27, 2015
MrsPhyno:

You no see Mrs for my moniker

Do not implicate me o grin
As long as you do not give him free punna, crushing is allowed. grin

My girlfriend has a crush on Lewis Hamilton, I have no problem with that. sad
Re: Unveiling The Lies Behind Airforce1 by Nobody: 4:50pm On Sep 27, 2015
FriedPlantain:
As long as you do not give him free punna, crushing is allowed. grin

My girlfriend has a crush on Lewis Hamilton, I have no problem with that. sad
No crushing here o

My NL crush knows himself grin

2 Likes

Re: Unveiling The Lies Behind Airforce1 by Nobody: 4:54pm On Sep 27, 2015
MrsPhyno:

No crushing here o

My NL crush knows himself grin
Yeah, they know themselves. tongue
Re: Unveiling The Lies Behind Airforce1 by Afrok(m): 5:10pm On Sep 27, 2015
cocoberry:
D thot of playing with d Afro, while I'm on top.

kiss... my Afro or urs? shocked your hair though.... cute
Re: Unveiling The Lies Behind Airforce1 by cocoberry(f): 5:14pm On Sep 27, 2015
I'm good! kiss

STFUareyouGod:
Swiri cheesy cheesy
Mo gentle oooo
Happy new week
How you been tho?
Re: Unveiling The Lies Behind Airforce1 by Nobody: 5:17pm On Sep 27, 2015
cocoberry:
I'm good! kiss

wait o, Na you dey disturb my comments with likes? undecided cry

1 Like

Re: Unveiling The Lies Behind Airforce1 by potolistic(m): 5:23pm On Sep 27, 2015
Every day for the thief one day for the owner grin >: grin
Re: Unveiling The Lies Behind Airforce1 by cocoberry(f): 5:25pm On Sep 27, 2015
where my wetin? Abi e done start?

STFUareyouGod:
wait o, wey your [size=2pt]bbm pin?[/size] Na you dey disturb my comments with likes? undecided cry
Re: Unveiling The Lies Behind Airforce1 by Nobody: 5:26pm On Sep 27, 2015
cocoberry:
where my wetin?

check am well jooor

1 Like

Re: Unveiling The Lies Behind Airforce1 by cocoberry(f): 5:31pm On Sep 27, 2015
Kai grin u needed to see d way I zoomed dat stuff grin grin grin

STFUareyouGod:
check am well jooor
Re: Unveiling The Lies Behind Airforce1 by Nobody: 5:34pm On Sep 27, 2015
cocoberry:
Kai grin u needed to see d way I zoomed dat stuff grin grin grin

cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Unveiling The Lies Behind Airforce1 by cocoberry(f): 5:41pm On Sep 27, 2015
Re: Unveiling The Lies Behind Airforce1 by Nobody: 5:45pm On Sep 27, 2015
cocoberry:
U 1st

cheesy
Re: Unveiling The Lies Behind Airforce1 by temmym4(m): 5:53pm On Sep 27, 2015
In life, No matter how hard you try, those who are destined get to the top will get there, those who wont will never do. It s just a matter of time.

When you build a life using using lies as your foundation, you gonna require more lies to make it stand rigid. By the time nemesis catches up with you, you wont believe how much damage you have done to your own personal existence.

2 Likes

Re: Unveiling The Lies Behind Airforce1 by Nobody: 6:00pm On Sep 27, 2015
temmym4:
In life, No matter how hard you try, those who are destined get to the top will get there, those who wont will never do. It s just a matter of time.

When you build a life using using lies as your foundation, you gonna require more lies to make it stand rigid. By the time nemesis catches up with you, you wont believe how much damage you have done to your own personal existence.
hmmmmmmm. Wise saying
Re: Unveiling The Lies Behind Airforce1 by BuddhaPalm(m): 7:46pm On Sep 27, 2015
Airforce1:
I will reply you n a new thread in 20minutes

Hahaha, you are going to give him a ROBUST RESPONSE (Coursey: COZA Pst Biodun, of pvssy-slaying fame).
Re: Unveiling The Lies Behind Airforce1 by Nobody: 8:39pm On Sep 27, 2015
Martin303 u look like a kind of person I wud not like to be in the same place with under any circumstance. U look like a black evil rabid tansmanian devil. Pls dnt take this as an insult it's just my plain observation.

3 Likes

Re: Unveiling The Lies Behind Airforce1 by martyns303(m): 9:19pm On Sep 27, 2015
espionagesavvy:
Martin303 u look like a kind of person I wud not like to be in the same place with under any circumstance. U look like a black evil rabid tansmanian devil. Pls dnt take this as an insult it's just my plain observation.

Opinion is like an anus, everyone got one, and urs is one smelly one, fvck off.

2 Likes

Re: Unveiling The Lies Behind Airforce1 by Nobody: 9:22pm On Sep 27, 2015
martyns303:

Opinion is like an anus, everyone got one, and urs is one smelly one, fvck off.

Must u seek relevance by replying to honest criticism, stop being an edgy and sensitieve clitoris, grow up bro

2 Likes

Re: Unveiling The Lies Behind Airforce1 by martyns303(m): 9:45pm On Sep 27, 2015
espionagesavvy:

Must u seek relevance by replying to honest criticism, stop being an edgy and sensitieve clitoris, grow up bro

U ret*rded pig, from a blood-dripping-virus infested wh*re of a mother. U come here calling me names, for what? For pointing out the lies of someone? Why would I ever want to be in the same room with a malnourished pelican like urself? Cow!!!

1 Like

Re: Unveiling The Lies Behind Airforce1 by Notyourb1tch(f): 10:08pm On Sep 27, 2015
@ martyns303 honestly if he is lying who cares he won't be the first or last on this site to do that but perhaps he may not be lying too.

I don't understand why people need to be so mean and nasty. As long as he is not killing anybody I don't see the purpose of this to be honest.

5 Likes

Re: Unveiling The Lies Behind Airforce1 by drss(m): 10:09pm On Sep 27, 2015
Mtcheeew. I thought op is talking about d movie airforce1 featuring harison ford.
Re: Unveiling The Lies Behind Airforce1 by martyns303(m): 4:51am On Sep 28, 2015
Notyourb1tch:
@ martyns303 honestly if he is lying who cares he won't be the first or last on this site to do that but perhaps he may not be lying too.

I don't understand why people need to be so mean and nasty. As long as he is not killing anybody I don't see the purpose of this to be honest.

U keep using the phrase "honest" and "honestly" but see nothing wrong in someone being dishonest, ok! Continue.

Nobody is hurting the guy and there is no such thing as bad publicity.

3 Likes

Re: Unveiling The Lies Behind Airforce1 by tpiander: 4:55am On Sep 28, 2015
if you are trying to be a celebrity any publicity is good publicity.

1 Like

Re: Unveiling The Lies Behind Airforce1 by Nobody: 5:28am On Sep 28, 2015
martyns303:

U ret*rded pig, from a blood-dripping-virus infested wh*re of a mother. U come here calling me names, for what? For pointing out the lies of someone? Why would I ever want to be in the same room with a malnourished pelican like urself? Cow!!!

Emotional lesbian.. clit..oris. Look at how u re whining.. pig puSsy.. go and lick ur self.. u worthless irrelevant piece of tired human flesh. I make peace wit u bro.. just joking ooo. Wanted to test my dissing skills. Chill out. U re good. Cheers
Re: Unveiling The Lies Behind Airforce1 by ifyalways(f): 7:35am On Sep 28, 2015
Nothing new @ OP.

We are not kids here and know Airforce1 injects lies in his stories here but who cares really?

We love him just the way he is. No hating!

Airforce1, if nobody talk about you. . .

Sha, improve and drop the album like it's hot. That's all that matters.

1 Like

Re: Unveiling The Lies Behind Airforce1 by Airforce1(m): 7:56am On Sep 28, 2015
ifyalways:
Nothing new @ OP.

We are not kids here and know Airforce1 injects lies in his stories here but who cares really?

Hehehehehehehe cheesy cheesy

I don't have martyns303 time.. I'm going to silent him soon. Its a promise cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Unveiling The Lies Behind Airforce1 by Airforce1(m): 8:00am On Sep 28, 2015
MrsPhyno:
Lol OP why evuls

This Airforce guy actually intrigues me
Very funny
grin

**Clears Throat** smiley
Re: Unveiling The Lies Behind Airforce1 by martyns303(m): 8:34am On Sep 28, 2015
Airforce1:

Hehehehehehehe cheesy cheesy

I don't have martyns303 time.. I'm going to silent him soon. Its a promise cheesy cheesy cheesy

Patiently waiting, until then stop lying.

1 Like

Re: Unveiling The Lies Behind Airforce1 by martyns303(m): 8:35am On Sep 28, 2015
ifyalways:
Nothing new @ OP.

Ok aunty.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido And Sophia Momodu(his Baby Mama) Have Made Up(pic) / Emoney's Real Source Of Wealth Exposed / Lady Twerk Happily On Her Husband Coffin, Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.