Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,546 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

96-yr-old Woman Who Donated N1M To Buhari Receives First Lady Of Kebbi..photo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 96-yr-old Woman Who Donated N1M To Buhari Receives First Lady Of Kebbi..photo (40121 Views)

Governor Udom Emmanuel Donates N1m To Orphaned UNIUYO Student Who Hawks Food / Buhari Receives Archbishop Of Canterbury In London (Photos) / Ali Dikwa: CAN Paid Me N1m To Keep Quiet Over Jonathan’s N7bn Largesse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 96-yr-old Woman Who Donated N1M To Buhari Receives First Lady Of Kebbi..photo by kabeerhabe(m): 4:28pm On Sep 28, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
Conspiracy theories are either true or false. What I analyzed is true. It's like you contributing to Tinubu's bid - he's a frigging billionaire already! If you believe in his cause, champion it in other ways.

By the way, mister, I AM IBIBIO. ♦

Them say u be ibo, u say u be ibibio. No be same jonathanian una be?

1 Like

Re: 96-yr-old Woman Who Donated N1M To Buhari Receives First Lady Of Kebbi..photo by AkwaIbomrep1: 4:38pm On Sep 28, 2015
SirWere:
Ok, ok, He is corrupt. Are you happy Did it change the price of gaari Now tell me, what exactly has your conspiracy theory gotten you?
P.S.- Ibo, ibibio are you not the same?
Ibo & Ibibio are one,the entire s/south & s/east are one...in other news....'' invest in Akwa ibom''

1 Like

Re: 96-yr-old Woman Who Donated N1M To Buhari Receives First Lady Of Kebbi..photo by kolaosita4(m): 4:59pm On Sep 28, 2015
WoW investment paying off. I wish say na me sha na turn by turn I pray during my investment my returns shld come back in billions but oh when will I make FTC
Re: 96-yr-old Woman Who Donated N1M To Buhari Receives First Lady Of Kebbi..photo by malikisah: 5:10pm On Sep 28, 2015
lomprico:
She was used for a cheap propaganda n dumped! Thanks to her son that raised alarm, she for don kpai!
talk wetin dey pain you straight now
Re: 96-yr-old Woman Who Donated N1M To Buhari Receives First Lady Of Kebbi..photo by malikisah: 5:12pm On Sep 28, 2015
kayswag100:
Her ''investment'' has started yielding fruits. lol cheesy cheesy
go and make your own investment
Re: 96-yr-old Woman Who Donated N1M To Buhari Receives First Lady Of Kebbi..photo by magzey: 5:32pm On Sep 28, 2015
rhema4u:
Donated 1M at 96.... Some needs to probe someone.

Don't quote me warriors!

...why is the freezer in a cage?
This Old Woman you dey see so is a Business Woman if you dont know, she has a restuarant that always slaughter cow, Rams and chickens on a daily basis for consumption, for over 40 years in existence in KoKo Besse Local Govt.Kebbi state. But sorry she no dey sell GARI and AKPU gringrin grin
Re: 96-yr-old Woman Who Donated N1M To Buhari Receives First Lady Of Kebbi..photo by LastProphet: 5:43pm On Sep 28, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
Conspiracy theories are either true or false. What I analyzed is true. It's like you contributing to Tinubu's bid - he's a frigging billionaire already! If you believe in his cause, champion it in other ways.

By the way, mister, I AM IBIBIO. ♦

that's even worse than being an ibo, few sensible people from South south, please don't bother arguing
Re: 96-yr-old Woman Who Donated N1M To Buhari Receives First Lady Of Kebbi..photo by lomprico(m): 6:09pm On Sep 28, 2015
Orikinla:
. You are just one of the idiots who are ignorant of facts, but will want to comment on Nairaland. I am one of the critics of PMB and APC for their shortcomings, but I will not accept lies against them. The grandmother is not a poor woman and at 95, she does not need the publicity for any selfish motive. She is a successful business woman and has been an admirer of PMB since when he was a military governor to when he was the military Head of State of Nigeria and truly blessed with long life to see him become President of Nigeria.
And u are the wise old fool that know everything. If she was well to do why did her son raise d alarm and flooded the media with her sick picture? I dont give a sh¡t about who u critic or praise keep it to urself. She was used and dumped period!
Re: 96-yr-old Woman Who Donated N1M To Buhari Receives First Lady Of Kebbi..photo by lomprico(m): 6:10pm On Sep 28, 2015
malikisah:
talk wetin dey pain you straight now
Pain me how?
You don take ur drugs today?
Re: 96-yr-old Woman Who Donated N1M To Buhari Receives First Lady Of Kebbi..photo by Appareil(m): 6:21pm On Sep 28, 2015
LastProphet:

that's even worse than being an ibo, few sensible people from South south, please don't bother arguing
Hope you are not Igbo because that will be too bad. When he said he is Ibibio,he wasn't trying to distant himself from Igbo, he was just trying to correct the WERE guy! I guess u are from SW.
Re: 96-yr-old Woman Who Donated N1M To Buhari Receives First Lady Of Kebbi..photo by sawhite: 6:24pm On Sep 28, 2015
ladyF:
Good for her

I don put my pishure....lol check my profile for details grin grin grin
ladyf z back?thought u n introvert were involve n d stampede in mecca
Re: 96-yr-old Woman Who Donated N1M To Buhari Receives First Lady Of Kebbi..photo by billyG(m): 6:30pm On Sep 28, 2015
I know PDP & her minions,demons,wailers will be wishing her death 4 finishing pdp with her noble gesture.
Re: 96-yr-old Woman Who Donated N1M To Buhari Receives First Lady Of Kebbi..photo by LastProphet: 6:35pm On Sep 28, 2015
Appareil:
Hope you are not Igbo because that will be too bad. When he said he is Ibibio,he wasn't trying to distant himself from Igbo, he was just trying to correct the WERE guy! I guess u are from SW.

am igala please from middle belt, SS people are mostly unruly people and please ask around, ojukwu said the same thing. i have met many of them SS folks, they hardly make sense in utterances, thats why orubebe didn't surprise those of us that know them. no sane person can continue to support Jonathan anymore

1 Like

Re: 96-yr-old Woman Who Donated N1M To Buhari Receives First Lady Of Kebbi..photo by Appareil(m): 6:43pm On Sep 28, 2015
LastProphet:

am igala please from middle belt, SS people are mostly unruly people and please ask around, ojukwu said the same thing. i have met many of them SS folks, they hardly make sense in utterances, thats why orubebe didn't surprise those of us that know them. no sane person can continue to support Jonathan anymore
Kai! I support GEJ for his whatever contributions to this nation.You can name them if you are objective enough. Remember the peace you enjoy today is because he conceded defeat.I am not SS,SE NOR SW but I support him.LET the present man too prove his worth.
Re: 96-yr-old Woman Who Donated N1M To Buhari Receives First Lady Of Kebbi..photo by NiceHans: 7:11pm On Sep 28, 2015
Donating 1mill to buhari is just a nonsense show off by this old woman, what ever happened to helping the poor ones around you, oldie
Re: 96-yr-old Woman Who Donated N1M To Buhari Receives First Lady Of Kebbi..photo by Nobody: 7:19pm On Sep 28, 2015
magzey:

This Old Woman you dey see so is a Business Woman if you dont know, she has a restuarant that always slaughter cow, Rams and chickens on a daily basis for consumption, for over 40 years in existence in KoKo Besse Local Govt.Kebbi state. But sorry she no dey sell GARI and AKPU gringrin grin

This is why I asked for the ban of beans. Bros refusing to enjoy sacarsms
Re: 96-yr-old Woman Who Donated N1M To Buhari Receives First Lady Of Kebbi..photo by Promise231: 7:22pm On Sep 28, 2015
political stunt 2 shw dat she is catered 4 cs dy knw she have a short tym thieves in APC just hate dem deceived dy gullible cows called voters dat voted dem in
Re: 96-yr-old Woman Who Donated N1M To Buhari Receives First Lady Of Kebbi..photo by Youngsage: 7:27pm On Sep 28, 2015
rhema4u:
Donated 1M at 96.... Some needs to probe someone.

Don't quote me warriors!

...why is the freezer in a cage?

Same reason why pple cage air conditioners, abi? grin
Re: 96-yr-old Woman Who Donated N1M To Buhari Receives First Lady Of Kebbi..photo by Nobody: 7:31pm On Sep 28, 2015
Youngsage:

Same reason why pple cage air conditioners, abi? grin

1 Like

Re: 96-yr-old Woman Who Donated N1M To Buhari Receives First Lady Of Kebbi..photo by lonelydora: 4:04am On Sep 29, 2015
Proffdada:
good investment
IT'S PAYING OFF

BTW FTC AGAIN grin

This your signy though.
Re: 96-yr-old Woman Who Donated N1M To Buhari Receives First Lady Of Kebbi..photo by WailingWailer00(m): 8:37am On Sep 29, 2015
apholaryn:
sharrap Idiot! she is way betta than your useless clean looking parents.
May God punish you and your disgusting family, bastard
No yellowbar child of hate should ever quote me again
I hate you guys, abeg make una free me
Re: 96-yr-old Woman Who Donated N1M To Buhari Receives First Lady Of Kebbi..photo by apholaryn: 9:22am On Sep 29, 2015
WailingWailer00:

May God punish you and your disgusting family, bastard
No yellowbar child of hate should ever quote me again
I hate you guys, abeg make una free me
your useless parents are to be blamed.God can never be happy with them,not in this life. you are a curse to them and your generation entirely,you are better off dead and fed to dogs. "Omo Ibanuje" is what you are.

1 Like

Re: 96-yr-old Woman Who Donated N1M To Buhari Receives First Lady Of Kebbi..photo by Proffdada: 9:32am On Sep 29, 2015
lonelydora:

This your signy though.
i was forced to sign that grin
Re: 96-yr-old Woman Who Donated N1M To Buhari Receives First Lady Of Kebbi..photo by Youngsage: 12:33pm On Sep 29, 2015
[quote author=rhema4u post=38473731][/quote]
Chai!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 96-yr-old Woman Who Donated N1M To Buhari Receives First Lady Of Kebbi..photo by chiraqDemon(m): 5:34pm On Sep 18, 2016
TheSonOfMark:
Very wise choice? Contributing her widow's mite to the money vault of the same Northern oligarchs who have been in the corridors of power for about half a century whilst milking the populace dry is a wise decision? The same geriatric kleptomaniacs whose offsprings flaunt their affluence blantly to spit us for condoning their impunity?
Pray tell, has the definition of wisdom been altered?♦
Him vex enter patrick ogbiagbahon mode grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Akeredolu And His Wife, Betty, On Instagram Live Video Session / Court Orders Army To Allow Lance Corporal Martins See Wife, Lawyer, Relatives / Breaking News: Senate Stalls Obanikoro’s Ministerial Confirmation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.