Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,363 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

China Builds First 600-feet High, Glass-bottomed Bridge In The World (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / China Builds First 600-feet High, Glass-bottomed Bridge In The World (photos) (10177 Views)

Most Humble Moments Of Leaders Around The World(Photos) / PHOTOS: Newly Built Pedestrian Bridge In Ojota, Lagos / Omanbala Oil Rig Bridge, The Longest Bridge In South-East Outside Niger Bridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China Builds First 600-feet High, Glass-bottomed Bridge In The World (photos) by CSTR2: 11:49am On Sep 27, 2015
shiinihost:

that is because they are wise enough as to make ethnicity an issue. something that you biafran proponents are guilty of.
You are crazy.
So you are telling me there is nothing like yoruba interests, fulani interests, ijaw interests e.t.c.?
Only igbos have a biafran interests?
So the absence of biafra agitation will suddenly make all the ethnic groups in NIGERIA morph into one indivisible super-ethnic group?
I hope you know Nigeria is over 50 years old trying the same experiment and failing.

4 Likes

Re: China Builds First 600-feet High, Glass-bottomed Bridge In The World (photos) by Oahray: 12:38pm On Sep 27, 2015
PRYCE:
The chinese thrill me! These guys know their way around certain laws of nature and physics!....
laws like?
Re: China Builds First 600-feet High, Glass-bottomed Bridge In The World (photos) by Shymm3x: 12:40pm On Sep 27, 2015
shiinihost:

indigenous Americans account for less than 5% of USA. And no ethnic group in America is more than 50% yet they are a world power mightier than China.

Stark illiterate, is the US an indigenous country or an immigrant country?

And don't white folks account for over 75% of the population of the US, based on race classification?

So, which of the ethnic groups in Nigeria is up to 75% of the population? - I await ya reply.

2 Likes

Re: China Builds First 600-feet High, Glass-bottomed Bridge In The World (photos) by nawtyqutekushj(m): 12:52pm On Sep 27, 2015
Walking on a bridge with fear..d lady in yellow shows it all,its not safe enough..angry
Re: China Builds First 600-feet High, Glass-bottomed Bridge In The World (photos) by cocoduck: 1:06pm On Sep 27, 2015
saaedlee:
we will get there soon, in fact we are almost there
listen to dreams dreams by the everly brothers. May be in the year 10,000
Re: China Builds First 600-feet High, Glass-bottomed Bridge In The World (photos) by cocoduck: 1:10pm On Sep 27, 2015
CSTR2:
You are crazy.
So you are telling me there is nothing like yoruba interests, fulani interests, ijaw interests e.t.c.?
So the absence of biafra agitation will suddenly make all the ethnic groups in NIGERIA morph into one indivisible super-ethnic group?
I hope you know Nigeria is over 50 years old trying the same experiment and failing.
You are not an average black man at all, you are very enlightened. Keep it up.
Re: China Builds First 600-feet High, Glass-bottomed Bridge In The World (photos) by CSTR2: 1:15pm On Sep 27, 2015
Shymm3x:

And don't white folks account for over 75% of the population of the US, based on race classification?

So, which of the ethnic groups in Nigeria is up to 75% of the population? - I await ya reply.
Thank you very much shymmex.
They always use the american analogy wrongly.
Re: China Builds First 600-feet High, Glass-bottomed Bridge In The World (photos) by shiinihost: 1:20pm On Sep 27, 2015
Shymm3x:

is Nigeria an indigenous country? And don't black folks constitute 99% of the population of US based on race classification?

So what race make up 99% of the population of Nigeria. I await your reply.

1 Like

Re: China Builds First 600-feet High, Glass-bottomed Bridge In The World (photos) by PRYCE(m): 1:21pm On Sep 27, 2015
Oahray:
laws like?
Hooke's
Re: China Builds First 600-feet High, Glass-bottomed Bridge In The World (photos) by shiinihost: 1:24pm On Sep 27, 2015
CSTR2:
You are crazy.

The moment we learn to drop all our myopic ethnic interests and see Nigeria as a cauldron of black race....people of a kind, that moment we would start our venture into greatness.
Re: China Builds First 600-feet High, Glass-bottomed Bridge In The World (photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 1:29pm On Sep 27, 2015
Can a car pass through this?
Re: China Builds First 600-feet High, Glass-bottomed Bridge In The World (photos) by Shymm3x: 1:33pm On Sep 27, 2015
shiinihost:

is Nigeria an indigenous country? And don't black folks constitute 99% of the population of US based on race classification?

So what race make up 99% of the population of Nigeria. I await your reply.

Lmao! grin

I asked you simple questions but you replied with utter ridiculous questions a 5-year old who understands a little bit of geography and social studies will never ask.

Okay, more questions for you:

- Are those living in Nigeria not indigenous to the place? If you can get the correct answer to this question, now compare it to those who created America: the founding fathers, the European slave owners and migrants, and the slaves (those are the real Americans - the few remaining native Americans alive don't really identify with America and most of them have their own unique passports).

- When did black folks in America jump from the 13% they've been for over 50 years now - to 99%? Are you sure you've ever passed through the four walls of a school?

You're definitely one of the dumbest folks I've ever encountered...and a lot of naij folks are ridiculously dumb. But you took it to the next level. You cited America and I used the ethnic classification attainable in America which is race for a comparative analysis with naij, where the ethnic classification is based on tribes. How's that too difficult for you understand?

2 Likes

Re: China Builds First 600-feet High, Glass-bottomed Bridge In The World (photos) by shiinihost: 1:44pm On Sep 27, 2015
Shymm3x:

Lmao! grin

I asked you simple questions but you replied with utter ridiculous questions a 5-year old who understands a little bit of geography and social studies will never ask.

Okay, more question for you:

- Are those living in Nigeria not indigenous to the place? If you can get the correct answer to this question, now compare it to those who created America: the founding fathers, the European slave owners and migrants, and the slaves (those are the real Americans - the few remaining native Americans alive don't really identify with America and most of them have their own unique passports).

- When did black folks in America jump from the 13% they've been for over 50 years now - to 99%? Are you sure you've ever passed through the four walls of a school?

You're definitely one of the dumbest folks I've ever encountered...and a lot of naij are ridiculously dumb. But you took it to the next level. You cited America and I used the ethnic classification attainable in America which is race for a comparative analysis with naij, where the ethnic classification is based on tribes. How's that too difficult for you understand?

you are utterly dumb if you didn't see that as an honest typo. Don't the black race make up 99% of Nigeria?

Nigeria is a conquered Territory, just like US. No?

Which people are the Native dwellers of Nigeria?

Is it the yoruba people that traveled from Egypt? http://www.postcolonialweb.org/nigeria/yorubamf.html

The igbos that are Hebrews?

Or the Huasa/Fulani that are scattered everywhere over all west African and might have being the only indegenous tribe in Nigeria?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hausa_people

I don't argue with ignorant persons.

1 Like

Re: China Builds First 600-feet High, Glass-bottomed Bridge In The World (photos) by Shymm3x: 1:48pm On Sep 27, 2015
shiinihost:

you are utterly dumb if you didn't see that as an honest typo. Don't the black race make up 99% of Nigeria?

Nigeria is a conquered Territory, just like US. No?

Which people are the Native dwellers of Nigeria?

Is it the yoruba people that traveled from Egypt? http://www.postcolonialweb.org/nigeria/yorubamf.html

The igbos that are Hebrews?

Or the Huasa/Fulani that are scattered everywhere over all west African and might have being the only indegenous tribe in Nigeria?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hausa_people

I don't argue with ignorant persons.

Bwahahaha

So, Yoruba people migrated from Egypt and Igbos are Jews, yes? grin grin grin grin

Do you even know the meaning of indigenous?

You're the dumbest muthaphucka to ever walk this planet. grin

If I may ask, how old are you?

4 Likes

Re: China Builds First 600-feet High, Glass-bottomed Bridge In The World (photos) by Shymm3x: 1:51pm On Sep 27, 2015
CSTR2:
Thank you very much shymmex.
They always use the american analogy wrongly.

A lot of them are just ignorant...same way they always think white is right in everything.

It's basically mental conditioning for a long period and inability to make judicious use of their brain cells.

Most of them are illiterates.
Re: China Builds First 600-feet High, Glass-bottomed Bridge In The World (photos) by shiinihost: 1:53pm On Sep 27, 2015
Shymm3x:

Bwahahaha

So, Yoruba people migrated from Egypt and Igbos are Jews, yes? grin grin grin grin

Do you even know the meaning of indigenous?

You're the dumbest muthaphucka to ever walk this planet. grin

If I may ask, how old are you?

phool.

Native to a particular region or environment but occurring naturally in other places as well.

Indigenous means 'NATIVE'.....i know you can't read so let me put it in Nigerian parlance for you 'na dia dem born you' 'you no travel come there'
Re: China Builds First 600-feet High, Glass-bottomed Bridge In The World (photos) by shiinihost: 1:54pm On Sep 27, 2015
Shymm3x:

A lot of them are just ignorant...same way they always think white is right in everything.

It's basically mental conditioning for a long period and inability to make judicious use of their brain cells.

Most of them are illiterates.

you are an educated buffon....you use big words yet you say nothing. What does indigenous mean, biko?
Re: China Builds First 600-feet High, Glass-bottomed Bridge In The World (photos) by Shymm3x: 1:57pm On Sep 27, 2015
shiinihost:

phool.

Indigenous means 'NATIVE'.....i know you can't read so let me put it in Nigerian parlance for you 'na dia dem born you' 'you no travel come there'

Stark illiterate, you're a gift that keeps on giving. grin

Now, let me break it down for you - the keyword here is "native". So I shall proceed by asking you a few questions and make sure you give direct answers.

- Are Yorubas native to a region within Nigeria? Ditto Igbo, Hausa/Fulani, Ijaw, Kanuri, Bini, Bariba, Efik, etc..?

Now, compare whatever answer you get from the questions above to the next question below:

- Are white and black folks in America native to America?
Re: China Builds First 600-feet High, Glass-bottomed Bridge In The World (photos) by Shymm3x: 1:59pm On Sep 27, 2015
shiinihost:

you are an educated buffon....you use big words yet you say nothing. What does indigenous mean, biko?

Lmao!

Where are the big words in all my dumbed-down posts on this thread, you incorrigble dunderhead with cigarette ashes for brain matter? grin
Re: China Builds First 600-feet High, Glass-bottomed Bridge In The World (photos) by shiinihost: 2:00pm On Sep 27, 2015
Shymm3x:

Stark illiterate, you're a gift that keeps on giving. grin

Now, let me break it down for you - the keyword here is "native". So I shall proceed by asking you a few questions and make sure you give direct answers.

- Are Yorubas native to a region within Nigeria? Ditto Igbo, Hausa/Fulani, Ijaw, Kanuri, Bini, Bariba, Efik, etc..?

Now, compare whatever answer you get from the questions above to the next question below:

- Are white and black folks in America native to America?

Ideot, they are not natives there. They are settlers on the location. just like the whites in US. Some of the territories they have were gotten through wars just like the Whites did in US. White folks are not Native to America just as Igbos are not Native to Nigeria.
Re: China Builds First 600-feet High, Glass-bottomed Bridge In The World (photos) by Shymm3x: 2:02pm On Sep 27, 2015
shiinihost:

Ideot, they are not natives there. They are settlers on the location. just like the whites in US. Some of the territories they have were gotten through wars just like the Whites did in US. White folks are not Native to America just as Igbos are not Native to Nigeria.

Bwahahahahahaha

So, all the tribes in Nigeria are settlers in Nigeria, yes?

If they're, pray tell who they displaced when they arrived where they're today.

For you to be a settler in a place, you have to displace other people.

I await ya reply.
Re: China Builds First 600-feet High, Glass-bottomed Bridge In The World (photos) by fishbone11(m): 2:05pm On Sep 27, 2015
henrylinks20:
Source: http://mynaijainfo.com/china-builds-first-600-feet-high-glass-bottomed-bridge-in-the-world-view-photos/

China Builds first glass-bottomed Bridge in the world. China has just opened its first glass-bottomed suspension bridge, and being nearly 300 meters long and 180 meters up from the ground, it definitely isn’t for the faint of heart.
The high-altitude, transparent bridge opened this past Thursday in Zhangjiaje Grand Canyon in Central China’s Hunan province, according to Chinese newspaper, the People’s Daily. It is expected to be named the longest and tallest glass-bottomed bridge in the world.

Guys, would you dare walk on this?

more exclusive photos...
Source: http://mynaijainfo.com/china-builds-first-600-feet-high-glass-bottomed-bridge-in-the-world-view-photos/
Do they wear special shoes to walk de bridge? what is it with de blue shoes?
Re: China Builds First 600-feet High, Glass-bottomed Bridge In The World (photos) by shiinihost: 2:06pm On Sep 27, 2015
Shymm3x:

Bwahahahahahaha

So, all the tribes in Nigeria are settlers in Nigeria, yes?

If they're, pray tell who they displaced when they arrived where they're today.

For you to be a settler in a place, you have to displace other people.

I await ya reply.

phool. go and read.
Re: China Builds First 600-feet High, Glass-bottomed Bridge In The World (photos) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:07pm On Sep 27, 2015
Nigeria shall do mightier than this
Re: China Builds First 600-feet High, Glass-bottomed Bridge In The World (photos) by Shymm3x: 2:08pm On Sep 27, 2015
shiinihost:

phool. go and read.

Stark illiterate, no cop out for you - you must learn today. grin

I reiterate: If they're settlers, pray tell who they displaced when they arrived where they're today?
Re: China Builds First 600-feet High, Glass-bottomed Bridge In The World (photos) by shiinihost: 2:14pm On Sep 27, 2015
Shymm3x:

Stark illiterate, no cop out for you - you must learn today. grin

I reiterate: If they're settlers, pray tell who they displaced when they arrived where they're today?

who did Haitians displace to occupy Haiti?
Re: China Builds First 600-feet High, Glass-bottomed Bridge In The World (photos) by Shymm3x: 2:23pm On Sep 27, 2015
shiinihost:

who did Haitians displace to occupy Haiti?

Apart from being utterly dumb, you also lack the basic etiquette of communication. You don't answer a question with a question.

Anyway, I'll ignore that and answer ya question, but you have to answer my question as well.

The indigenous people of Haiti are the Taino tribe, one of the numerous tribes scattered all over the Americas before the arrival of the Europeans. Most of them were killed and the rest were displaced. And African slaves were taken to Haiti to work on plantations. Evidently, today's Haitians who're mostly from former African slaves aren't indigenous to the country and the average Haitian knows that - hence they always align with Africa and why Haiti tried to join the African Union. Heck, even during the Haitian earthquake - Haitians were offered lands in Africa.

Enough tutoring for you...now answer my question:

If they're settlers, pray tell who they displaced when they arrived where they're today?
Re: China Builds First 600-feet High, Glass-bottomed Bridge In The World (photos) by shiinihost: 2:30pm On Sep 27, 2015
Shymm3x:

Apart from being utterly dumb, you also lack the basic etiquette of communication. You don't answer a question with a question.

Anyway, I'll ignore that and answer ya question, but you have to answer my question as well.

The indigenous people of Haiti are the Taino tribe, one of the numerous tribes scattered all over the Americas before the arrival of the Europeans. Most of them were killed and the rest were displaced. And African slaves were taken to Haiti to work on plantations. Evidently, today's Haitians who're mostly from former African slaves aren't indigenous to the country and the average Haitian knows that - hence they always align with Africa and why Haiti tried to join the African Union. Heck, even during the Haitian earthquake - Haitians were offered lands in Africa.

Enough tutoring for you...now answer my question:

If they're settlers, pray tell who they displaced when they arrived where they're today?

Phool. Read up. After this, you must buy my hosting plan.

The Songhai Empire, also spelled as the Songhay Empire, was a Songhai state that dominated the western Sahel in the 15th and 16th century. At its peak the empire was one of the largest in African history. The empire bore the same name as its leading ethnic group, the Songhai people, the ruling elite in the empire. Sonni Ali established Gao as the capital of the empire, although a Songhai state had existed in and around Gao since the 11th century. Other important cities in the empire were Timbuktu and Djenné, conquered in 1468 and 1475 respectively, where urban-centered trade flourished. Initially, the empire was ruled by the Sonni dynasty (c. 1464–1493), but it was later replaced by the Askiya dynasty (1493–1591).

During the second half of the 13th century, Gao and the surrounding region had grown into an important trading center and attracted the interest of the expanding Mali Empire. Mali conquered Gao towards the end of the 13th century and would remain under Malian hegemony until the late 14th century. But as the Mali Empire started to disintegrate, the Songhai reasserted control of Gao. Songhai rulers subsequently took advantage of the weakened Mali Empire to expand Songhai rule. Under the rule of Sonni Ali, the Songhai surpassed the Malian Empire in area, wealth, and power, absorbing vast areas of the Mali Empire and reached its greatest extent. His son and successor, Sonni Bāru (1492–1493), was a less successful ruler of the empire, and as such was overthrown by Muhammad Ture, one of his father's generals. He was later called Askia (1493–1528) and instituted political and economic reforms throughout the empire during his reign.

A series of plots and coups by Askia's successors forced the empire into a period of decline and instability. Askia's relatives attempted to govern the empire, but political chaos and several civil wars within the empire ensured the empire's continued decline, particularly during the ruthless rule of Askia Ishaq I (1539–1549). However, the empire experienced a period of stability and a string of military successes during the reign of Askia Daoud (1549–1582/1583). Ahmad al-Mansur, the Moroccan sultan at the time, demanded tax revenues from the empire's salt mines. Askia Daoud responded by sending a large quantity of gold as gift in an attempt to appease the sultan. Askia Ishaq II (1588–1591) ascended to power in a long dynastic struggle following the death of Askia Daoud. He would be the last ruler of the empire. In 1590, al-Mansur took advantage of the recent civil strife in the empire and sent an army under the command of Judar Pasha to conquer the Songhai and to gain control of the Trans-Saharan trade routes. After the disastrous defeat at the Battle of Tondibi (1591), the Songhai Empire collapsed. The Dendi Kingdom succeeded the empire as the continuation of Songhai culture and societ

In ancient times there were several different groups of people that collectively formed the Songhai identity. Among the first people to settle in the region of Gao were the Sorko people, who established small settlements on the banks of the Niger River. The Sorko fashioned boats and canoes from the wood of the cailcedrat tree and fished and hunted from their boats and provided water-borne transport for goods and people. Another group of people that moved into the area to exploit the Niger's resources were the Gow people. The Gow were hunters and specialized in hunting river animals such as crocodile and hippopotamus. The other known group of people known to have inhabited the area were the Do people. They were farmers who raised crops in the fertile lands bordering the river. Sometime before the 10th century, these early settlers were subjugated by more powerful, horse-riding Songhai speakers, who established control over the area. All these groups of people gradually began to speak the same language and they and their country eventually became known as the Songhai.
Re: China Builds First 600-feet High, Glass-bottomed Bridge In The World (photos) by Shymm3x: 2:36pm On Sep 27, 2015
shiinihost:

Phool. Read up. After this, you must buy my hosting plan.

In ancient times there were several different groups of people that collectively formed the Songhai identity. Among the first people to settle in the region of Gao were the Sorko people, who established small settlements on the banks of the Niger River. The Sorko fashioned boats and canoes from the wood of the cailcedrat tree and fished and hunted from their boats and provided water-borne transport for goods and people. Another group of people that moved into the area to exploit the Niger's resources were the Gow people. The Gow were hunters and specialized in hunting river animals such as crocodile and hippopotamus. The other known group of people known to have inhabited the area were the Do people. They were farmers who raised crops in the fertile lands bordering the river. Sometime before the 10th century, these early settlers were subjugated by more powerful, horse-riding Songhai speakers, who established control over the area. All these groups of people gradually began to speak the same language and they and their country eventually became known as the Songhai.

Bwahahahahaha

Stark illiterate, what has Songhai got to do with Nigeria? And have you ever been to a geography class for a day in ya miserable life?

The Niger River runs through four countries and whatever Niger River bank they were alluding to had nothing to do with present day Nigeria. And all the tribes who made up Songhai empire still live where they lived back then.

Anyway, where is the answer to the simple question I asked you, mo.ron? grin
Re: China Builds First 600-feet High, Glass-bottomed Bridge In The World (photos) by shiinihost: 2:41pm On Sep 27, 2015
Shymm3x:

Bwahahahahaha

Stark illiterate, what as Songhai got to do with Nigeria? And have you ever been to a geography class for a day in ya miserable life?

The Niger River runs through four countries and whatever Niger River bank they were alluding to had nothing to do with present day Nigeria. And all the tribes who made up Songhai empire still live where they lived back then.

Anyway, where is the answer to the simple question I asked you, mo.ron? grin

i knew it. This phool is vapid.

The songhai were the original dweller of the River Niger Bank before the igbos came. They were normadics and left the land for the new dwellers of eastern Nigeria to inhabit.

I win. Buy my hosting.
Re: China Builds First 600-feet High, Glass-bottomed Bridge In The World (photos) by Shymm3x: 2:45pm On Sep 27, 2015
shiinihost:

i knew it. This phool is vapid.

The songhai were the original dweller of the River Niger Bank before the igbos came. They were normadics and left the land for the new dwellers of eastern Nigeria to inhabit.

I win. Buy my hosting.

Accursed m0ron, so Igbos now occupy the Niger River bank somewhere around Gao in Mali, no? You actually won an award for being the dumbest muthaphucka to ever walk this planet. grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Presidency Extends VAIDS Deadline To June 30, 2018 / All Recovered Illegally Acquired Assets To Be Sold — Buhari / A Video Of Godwin Emefiele's Mansion Built In The Village Surface Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.