Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,276 members, 7,829,619 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

Former Miss Angola, Lesliana Pereira Wins 2015 AMAA For Best Actress - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Former Miss Angola, Lesliana Pereira Wins 2015 AMAA For Best Actress (4778 Views)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Wins Best Actress Award In Toronto For Role In Alter Ego / Queen Nwokoye Wins Best Actress At BON After Clinching ZAFAA Award / 27yr Old Girl Wins 2015 World's Miss Criminal Beauty Contest. See What She Did.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Former Miss Angola, Lesliana Pereira Wins 2015 AMAA For Best Actress by Orikinla(m): 10:31am On Sep 27, 2015
Former Miss Angola, Lesliana Pereira Wins 2015 AMAA for Best Actress

Lesliana Pereira, former Miss Angola has won the 2015 Africa Movie Academy Awards (AMAA) for the Best Actress in a Leading Role for her outstanding performance in "Njinga: Queen of Angola".

AMAA 2015 Nominees for Best Actress In A Leading Role
Aïda Wang -"Julie et Roméo"
Joselyn Dumas -"Silver Rain"
Lesliana Pereira - "Njinga - Rainha De Angola"
Ini Edo - "While You Slept"
Queen Nwokoye - "Cheetenah"

Lesliana Massoxi Amaro Gomes Pereira, simply known as Lesliana Pereira, is a model, TV presenter, actress and beauty queen. She was born on born October 9, 1985 in Soyo, Zaire. And was crowned Miss Angola in 2008 and represented the country at the Miss Universe 2008. “Njinga - Queen Of Angola” is her debut.

The 11th Africa Movie Academy Awards (AMAA) held last night at the Boardwalk International Convention Centre, Nelson Mandela Bay, Port Elizabeth in South Africa.
It is the first AMAA outside Nigeria and has attracted more attention than the previous editions hosted by Bayelsa State in the state capital of Yenagoa since the inaugural edition in May 2005, except for the 2008 edition of AMAA held in Abuja, federal capital of Nigeria and the 2012 edition held in Lagos.

“Njinga - Queen Of Angola” directed by Sérgio Graciano, is based on Queen Anna Nzinga, also known as Ana de Sousa Nzinga Mbande, a 17th-century queen (muchino a muhatu) of the Ndongo and Matamba Kingdoms of the Mbundu people in Angola. The historical film chronicles her journey as an Amazon; woman without fear, who, for 40 years, defended the independence of the Ndongo and Matamba kingdoms.
Njinga Mbande, born in 1582, became famous for the courage and ability to unite different peoples in the struggle against Portuguese invaders. Its actual title in the language quimbundo - “ngola” - was the name used by the Portuguese to name that region, Angola. UNESCO has recognized her as one of the 25 most important female figures in African history,
“Njinga - Queen Of Angola” is the biggest Angolan film so far.

Source: http://totnaija..com.ng/2015/09/former-miss-angola-lesliana-pereira.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=siCT-3I_GDE

Re: Former Miss Angola, Lesliana Pereira Wins 2015 AMAA For Best Actress by Dennygirl: 10:41am On Sep 27, 2015
When i win my own dey advertise am
Re: Former Miss Angola, Lesliana Pereira Wins 2015 AMAA For Best Actress by Orikinla(m): 12:20pm On Sep 27, 2015
Dennygirl:
When i win my own dey advertise am
When?

Lesliana Pereira is black and beautiful and SEXY.

Re: Former Miss Angola, Lesliana Pereira Wins 2015 AMAA For Best Actress by Orikinla(m): 1:03pm On Sep 27, 2015
"My Dream is To Act in a Brazilian Soap Opera" - Lesliana Pereira

(1) (Reply)

Popular Movie Star, Beverly Osu Can't Afford Her New 18k DSTV Bill (Photo) / Davido's Girlfriend Exposes Her Skin & Explains Why Her Skin Glows: Pics & Video / Nollywood Curvy Mama, Ebele Okaro Release Stunning Pictures Of Her Sexy Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.