Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,399 members, 7,836,600 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

How To Brows With MTN BIS On Computer Using Tweakware - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Brows With MTN BIS On Computer Using Tweakware (1039 Views)

How To Remove All Viruses From Your Computer Using Rescue USB Disk. / Pls I Want To Brows With My Modem. Help / Browse And Download With MTN Simple Server For PC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Brows With MTN BIS On Computer Using Tweakware by ifywise(f): 11:30am On Sep 27, 2015
Goodnews! It's not only on Android that you can brows free and cheap with the help of Tweakware but you can as well use your Mtn BIS on your laptop to brows.
See the settings and download link here http://www.wizytechs.com/2015/09/using-mtn-bis-on-android-and-pc-with.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Compovine Technologies Limited, Your Number 1, Computer System Solution Provider / What's Your Say On Zinox Computers? / Please Help! I Need A Fairly Used HP Laptop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.