Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,435 members, 7,954,730 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:06 AM

Police Arrest 46-year-old Man For Defiling Daughter In Delta | - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest 46-year-old Man For Defiling Daughter In Delta | (529 Views)

29-year-old Man Arrested For Defiling An 11-year-old Girl Behind A Church / Barber Arrested For Defiling A 6-Year-Old Girl In Ogun (Photo) / Teacher Arrested For Defiling A 12-Year-Old Pupil In Lagos (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Arrest 46-year-old Man For Defiling Daughter In Delta | by Koleman(m): 12:00pm On Sep 27, 2015
A 46-year-old man, Morris Ndidwe has been
arrested by the Delta State Police Command
for allegedly defiling his 11 year old daughter
and impregnating his neighbour’s daughter.

According to his wife, her randy husband had
earlier impregnated another girl who made
her leave her matrimonial home but only
returned recently to her husband’s house for
the sake of her children.

She narrated her ordeal, saying, “My
husband wanted to sleep with our daughter
but failed and later succeeded in sleeping
with our neighbour’s daughter and got her
impregnated. After impregnating the girl, he
begged several times for forgiveness.”
The woman said after they had resolved the
issue, her husband started with their 11 year
old daughter again.” My daughter told me
what she was going through in the hand of
her father whenever she (mother) was not
around and when I asked my husband, he
denied saying, he had stopped the act since
he repented.

One afternoon, I caught him with our 11 year
old daughter; I went to church and vowed
never to continue with the union but came
back again after he said he had repented. I
am tired of forgiving him all the time.

Last week, he drove me to church for a vigil
in my church at about 9p.m. He was alone
with our children. The following day when I
returned, my daughter told me what her
father did to her and when I decided to check
my daughter’s private part, my husband
refused and almost beat me, but thanks to
my neighbours who intervened.”

leadership.ng/news/463511/police-arrest-46-year-old-man-for-defiling-daughter-in-delta
Re: Police Arrest 46-year-old Man For Defiling Daughter In Delta | by agarawu23(m): 12:02pm On Sep 27, 2015
Another one again

Na wa
Re: Police Arrest 46-year-old Man For Defiling Daughter In Delta | by dejavski(m): 12:03pm On Sep 27, 2015
angry
Re: Police Arrest 46-year-old Man For Defiling Daughter In Delta | by Behira(f): 12:05pm On Sep 27, 2015
I wonder wat the world has turned to
Re: Police Arrest 46-year-old Man For Defiling Daughter In Delta | by Pidggin(f): 12:31pm On Sep 27, 2015
What is happening to men?!
Re: Police Arrest 46-year-old Man For Defiling Daughter In Delta | by Fourwinds: 1:43pm On Sep 27, 2015
some women are dummies.. cannt she use necessary NGO and police to deal with d useless husband
Re: Police Arrest 46-year-old Man For Defiling Daughter In Delta | by bugzbunny: 11:03pm On Sep 27, 2015
Op.... Dat mans name is kazeem kayode
Re: Police Arrest 46-year-old Man For Defiling Daughter In Delta | by Nobody: 11:24pm On Sep 27, 2015
The evil spirit of Defiling don walka from Lagos reach Delta abi? Issorit

(1) (Reply)

How I Was Abducted, Tortured, Released — Olu Falae / =>>Photos: Kylie Jenner denies wearing 'butt pads' after posting revealing selfi / Suspected Robbers Dig Tunnel To Banking Hall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.