Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,563 members, 7,812,822 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:00 PM

URGENT SALE! Skoda Octavia For Sale 550k Location Lakowe Ibeju Lekki After Ajah - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / URGENT SALE! Skoda Octavia For Sale 550k Location Lakowe Ibeju Lekki After Ajah (876 Views)

SOLD!!!!Hot 2017 Deal: 2012 Skoda Octavia For Sale N1.6m sold!!! / Very Clean Tokunbo Honda Civic @ 550k. Location: Abule Egba, lagos / Skoda Octavia For Sale 550k Location Lakowe Ibeju Lekki After Ajah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

URGENT SALE! Skoda Octavia For Sale 550k Location Lakowe Ibeju Lekki After Ajah by bodunde88: 12:46pm On Sep 27, 2015
Car in good condition,alloy wheels,sound engine,factory fitted ac,fm/am cd player,power windows and side mirrors.Am a professional land surveyor and its my personal car contact me on 08026222229 or keyede2004@yahoo.com.

Re: URGENT SALE! Skoda Octavia For Sale 550k Location Lakowe Ibeju Lekki After Ajah by chimchim1(m): 2:26pm On Sep 27, 2015
If its ur personal car I don't think its necessary shading the plate number. Don't give people like us to think the unnecessary. Good luck anyway.
Re: URGENT SALE! Skoda Octavia For Sale 550k Location Lakowe Ibeju Lekki After Ajah by bodunde88: 3:18pm On Sep 27, 2015
@chimchim would have removed you immediately from my thread but I wont so that negative minded peeps like you can see it. Just joined this site and I think its filled with negative minded folks and time wasters pricing car like jeans imagine someone calling and asking to pay 180k haba Nigerians.If you are not interested in buying then you move on.why should I expose MY plate?sorry but its MY private IDENTITY. "Driver's Privacy Protection Act,"
Do I really have to enlighten you."Good luck" on what?did I tell you I was hungry or wat?
Same thing a car dealer did to me 2 years ago gave him my car to sell and he exposed my plates on the internet for wat its really annoying.My friend had to call me that he saw my plates and my car on the net....haba!

1 Like

Re: URGENT SALE! Skoda Octavia For Sale 550k Location Lakowe Ibeju Lekki After Ajah by bodunde88: 3:56pm On Sep 27, 2015
chimchim1:
If its ur personal car I don't think its necessary shading the plate number. Don't give people like us to think the unnecessary. Good luck anyway.

angry angry angry
@chimchim you dey vex me but If you are interested and want to strike a deal simply request conditions and reasons why you wouldn't buy and if I feel your terms are fine by me then Ill respond.You would have just asked.
Re: URGENT SALE! Skoda Octavia For Sale 550k Location Lakowe Ibeju Lekki After Ajah by phantasia: 4:49pm On Sep 27, 2015
U can as well remove the plate number before taking the pic

bodunde88:
@chimchim would have removed you immediately from my thread but I wont so that negative minded peeps like you can see it. Just joined this site and I think its filled with negative minded folks and time wasters pricing car like jeans imagine someone calling and asking to pay 180k haba Nigerians.If you are not interested in buying then you move on.why should I expose MY plate?sorry but its MY private IDENTITY. "Driver's Privacy Protection Act,"
Do I really have to enlighten you."Good luck" on what?did I tell you I was hungry or wat?
Same thing a car dealer did to me 2 years ago gave him my car to sell and he exposed my plates on the internet for wat its really annoying.My friend had to call me that he saw my plates and my car on the net....haba!
Re: URGENT SALE! Skoda Octavia For Sale 550k Location Lakowe Ibeju Lekki After Ajah by bodunde88: 4:53pm On Sep 27, 2015
phantasia:
U can as well remove the plate number before taking the pic

@Phantasia ill do that.thanks

(1) (Reply)

Clean And Neat 94 Nissan Sunny For Sale By SBM Autos / 2005 Lexus RX 330 @2.8m Slightly Neg. / Used LG 1.2hp Window Ac Unit For Sale In Ikeja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.