Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

How Kabir Grabbed A Man’s Testicle To Survive Hajj Stampede. Vanguard News - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / How Kabir Grabbed A Man’s Testicle To Survive Hajj Stampede. Vanguard News (41465 Views)

Hajj Stampede: Nigerian Survivor Narrates Ordeal / Emir Of Zang, Taraba Among The Dead In Hajj Stampede (Photo) / Hajj Stampede: Things You Need To Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Kabir Grabbed A Man’s Testicle To Survive Hajj Stampede. Vanguard News by adedayourt(m): 3:44pm On Sep 27, 2015
Idiataqueen:
hahahaha d arab man wud av shout jesu ooooo.

can imagine grin
Re: How Kabir Grabbed A Man’s Testicle To Survive Hajj Stampede. Vanguard News by permsec: 3:58pm On Sep 27, 2015
Ballssssss of life
Re: How Kabir Grabbed A Man’s Testicle To Survive Hajj Stampede. Vanguard News by Nobody: 4:12pm On Sep 27, 2015
“I know I will not die until the appointed hour…. Hajj is very important to my faith, and no obstacles will discourage me from seizing another opportunity to come back.”

He watched helplessly as over 2,000 people were trampled on, some lost their lives while others were lucky enough to escape with injuries, yet he wants to go back to the same deathtrap next year. This is what religion does to the brain.

I just hope he knows he might not be this lucky next year.

1 Like

Re: How Kabir Grabbed A Man’s Testicle To Survive Hajj Stampede. Vanguard News by Nobody: 4:18pm On Sep 27, 2015
Islam is insane

3 Likes

Re: How Kabir Grabbed A Man’s Testicle To Survive Hajj Stampede. Vanguard News by Truckpusher(m): 4:32pm On Sep 27, 2015
grin grin grin grin

I became a Muslim just to laugh. cheesy
Re: How Kabir Grabbed A Man’s Testicle To Survive Hajj Stampede. Vanguard News by Proffdada: 4:48pm On Sep 27, 2015
nerodenero:
Battle between the fat and thin. Fat one pinned down the thin one and for the thin one to survive, he grabbed the "balls" of the fat one. All for survival!!!

Trust many most especially Nigerians from the south to stay off Mecca next year grin cool
you think so?
They are dumb stubborn goats who still think the immortal spirit called devil will be waiting to be hurt by physical stones
SMH
Re: How Kabir Grabbed A Man’s Testicle To Survive Hajj Stampede. Vanguard News by AnanseK(m): 4:48pm On Sep 27, 2015
midolian:
OP, this your title is funny o..cheesy A dying man will hold on to anything to survive.

source?

Yes, even testicles.

1 Like

Re: How Kabir Grabbed A Man’s Testicle To Survive Hajj Stampede. Vanguard News by AnanseK(m): 4:48pm On Sep 27, 2015
midolian:
OP, this your title is funny o..cheesy A dying man will hold on to anything to survive.

Yes, even testicles.

1 Like

Re: How Kabir Grabbed A Man’s Testicle To Survive Hajj Stampede. Vanguard News by AnanseK(m): 4:53pm On Sep 27, 2015
Proffdada:
you think so?
They are dumb stubborn goats who still think the immortal spirit called devil will be waiting to be hurt by physical stones
SMH

Concrete thinking is what you are exhibiting and is a symptom of psychiatric illness. They throw small stones in the direction of 3 pillars as a symbolic rejection of evil. There is no devil standing there.

2 Likes

Re: How Kabir Grabbed A Man’s Testicle To Survive Hajj Stampede. Vanguard News by AnanseK(m): 4:55pm On Sep 27, 2015
Truckpusher:
grin grin grin grin

I became a Muslim just to laugh. cheesy

A good start. You are a potential moomin.
Re: How Kabir Grabbed A Man’s Testicle To Survive Hajj Stampede. Vanguard News by Truckpusher(m): 4:56pm On Sep 27, 2015
AnanseK:

A good start. You are a potential moomin.
What's a moomin?
Re: How Kabir Grabbed A Man’s Testicle To Survive Hajj Stampede. Vanguard News by amusadele: 5:15pm On Sep 27, 2015
Rubbish story.
Re: How Kabir Grabbed A Man’s Testicle To Survive Hajj Stampede. Vanguard News by billyG(m): 5:31pm On Sep 27, 2015
Alhakubar!(2x) what Kabir did is Haram in islam,His offending hand shld be cut off!He has murder his fellow muslim brother!
Re: How Kabir Grabbed A Man’s Testicle To Survive Hajj Stampede. Vanguard News by MrOlai: 5:55pm On Sep 27, 2015
"I know I will not die until the appointed hour…. Hajj is very important to my faith, and no obstacles will discourage me from seizing another opportunity to come back.”

Allahu Akbar!
Re: How Kabir Grabbed A Man’s Testicle To Survive Hajj Stampede. Vanguard News by ameynuJR(m): 6:11pm On Sep 27, 2015
[size=32pt]Allahu Akbar[/size]
Re: How Kabir Grabbed A Man’s Testicle To Survive Hajj Stampede. Vanguard News by omostar: 7:22pm On Sep 27, 2015
Why do people make fun of everything . People die from stampede while watching some sports, yet, it doesn't stop those that survived from going back. undecided
Re: How Kabir Grabbed A Man’s Testicle To Survive Hajj Stampede. Vanguard News by arsenal02: 8:20pm On Sep 27, 2015
useless religion next time boko boys will visit una.
Re: How Kabir Grabbed A Man’s Testicle To Survive Hajj Stampede. Vanguard News by Nobody: 7:28am On Sep 28, 2015
stexsy:
Religion of piss
ur excellently stupid

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kano Residents Storm Market For Ramadan Shopping (Video) / Australian Muslims Pray For Rain In Bush Fire And Drought-ravaged Areas / Igbo Men Who Belong To Islamic Movement (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.