Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,007 members, 7,835,417 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

GTBank And Graphcard - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / GTBank And Graphcard (3794 Views)

Man Strips Unclad Inside Gtbank As His Money Vanished From His Account (video) / Why You Should Leave Graphcard / A Guide To Opening Vtn And Graphcard Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GTBank And Graphcard by templays(m): 3:40pm On Apr 17, 2009
am about starting a readmail "JOB" and my question is dat how am i goin 2 withdraw my money here in nigeria when my graphcard has been funded.learnt dey have a patnership wit GT so is d exchange 4rm graphcard 2 GT account done?
Re: GTBank And Graphcard by lazywealth(m): 5:20am On Apr 18, 2009
It is better if you have an anonymiser so you can open paypal and withdraw your money with ease! Pls get your anonymyser today. for additional read your mail job visit www.2-opt.com
  calls only to

08032190083 08038294995 08022727532
Re: GTBank And Graphcard by ani4gold: 12:53pm On Apr 18, 2009
receiving ur money from graphcard to GTB is simple first u must have current acct with them after that attach ur current to graphcard with that u can withdraw ur money to any GTB branch if u find it diffical to this call 08025800805 or email: susfroor@mail.com
Re: GTBank And Graphcard by ztyle(m): 3:23pm On Apr 18, 2009
@poster wat do u mean " readmail "JOB" undecided
Re: GTBank And Graphcard by templays(m): 5:22pm On Apr 18, 2009
i mean paid to mail jobs and please d account on graphcard,is it a personal account,reseller or merchant account?
Re: GTBank And Graphcard by ani4gold: 9:41am On Apr 20, 2009
what do mean pls be specific, there is merchant resseller and personal acct
Re: GTBank And Graphcard by emal(m): 10:48am On May 06, 2009
Please I need the solution to the following problem.
I have some money in my clickbank account and i want the cheque sent the graphcard address, they cash the cheque for me and I collect it here in nigeria.
Please what are the steps i should take.
Re: GTBank And Graphcard by yungchap1: 11:51am On May 09, 2009
@emal
Which address did you used while registering for Clickbank in the first place?

@ani4gold,

Must you have a current account with GTB before you can withdraw your earnings from Graphcard into your GTB account?

Cheers.
Re: GTBank And Graphcard by Edenitis(m): 4:43pm On May 11, 2009
What is all this talk about Graphcard? Anybody used Graphcard? I have and I find them totally unsatisfactory. They make large deductions or rather double deductions when they render a service and then take your money if you leave it with them. Worse still, they ignore you when you make enquiries! Haba Graphcard!
Re: GTBank And Graphcard by wealthce0: 2:55pm On May 12, 2009
i quite agree with you, the services of graphcard is poor. I logged complain several times about my checks from cickbank but they did not reply. Am sure they have spent the money. They are like some legal internet scammers.
Re: GTBank And Graphcard by Edenitis(m): 12:46pm On May 13, 2009
I am sure Graphcard have reps on this forum. If they are sure of themselves, let them reply because I am certain they will not.

The last time I looked at my account with them, I had about three dollars and was asking them to explain their deductions. When next I looked, I was now in the red and could not see how I got red!!

Graphcard is suspect and I warn forumites to steer clear until they can assure us of the following:

1. Not to make unexplained deductions
2. Respond promptly to enquiries from depositors.
3. Ensure their website displays all transactions for customers to understand the movements on their accounts
4. do their business not as a means of milking the public but as a means of serving the public for acceptable fees.
Re: GTBank And Graphcard by ikmomen(m): 3:06pm On May 22, 2009
please ill like to know any other way i can cash my checks since graph card seems to be a scam. pls i need a serious help cos i need to cash my survey checks in nigeria. please give me a detailed and accurate info about it soonest. or mail me ikmomen2005@gmail.com.
Re: GTBank And Graphcard by ikmomen(m): 3:22pm On May 22, 2009
can any one tell me quality and real free readmails for pay sites and other online money making ventures
Re: GTBank And Graphcard by Smartsboy(m): 8:09am On May 23, 2009
Please help, i want to know the zip/postal code of Cross River State. i'm stocked in google adsence registration.
Re: GTBank And Graphcard by yungchap1: 6:50pm On May 28, 2009
Hello Forumites,

I have read enough about graphcard service on this forum.I want to let people who have such problems with graphcard service to know that i have a very good news for them.

Here is the NEWS: if you have any problem with their service you can reach Mr kenny via his email address, kennygtoppy@yahoo.com

If you have any problem reaching him,you can contact me as well via my email address destined4real2007@yahoo.com.

I wish you the best in all your online endeavours,

Cheers.
Re: GTBank And Graphcard by promkingzz(m): 12:40am On May 30, 2009
if you have checked out www.virtualterminalnetwork.com you wont have a problem getting funds into you GT account from Graphcard,,,,,not the slightest stress
Re: GTBank And Graphcard by masswell: 7:09pm On Jun 01, 2009
update your profile with clickbank. add a friend or relation's foreign address as your own address. clickbank will send your check to the address and the person will inturn send your check to you right here in Nigeria. Then you pay the check into your dom account. remember to send tithe to me.

you may want to check out www.onwealthclub.com/member
Re: GTBank And Graphcard by eideas(m): 11:27pm On Jun 01, 2009
yes graph card has a working arrangement with GTBank but ist you must have a Graph Card acc and also a GTBANK acc be it a saving or current acc
Re: GTBank And Graphcard by suxes2005(m): 7:58pm On Jul 17, 2009
It doesnt realy need to be current acct. You can use either current or savings.

SHALOM
Re: GTBank And Graphcard by suxes2005(m): 11:18pm On Jul 17, 2009
It doesnt realy need to be current acct.  You can use either current or savings.

SHALOM

(1) (Reply)

Ozza Joint Ventures Plans $100m Oil Refinery In Abia / Nigeria & Pakistan To Sign Trade Protection Treaty / Potato Chips Production In Nigeria(pre-feasibility & Cost Analysis)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.