Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,197 members, 7,829,287 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Who Will Sponsor A Show For Me - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Who Will Sponsor A Show For Me (879 Views)

I Will Sponsor Your Content For Free On My Website / I Want To Sponsor 3 Businesses On Nairaland / Let Us Change A Life Together: Let Us Sponsor A Life Saving Crusade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Will Sponsor A Show For Me by Nobody: 2:34pm On Sep 27, 2015
Good day all.

There is a show, i intend to organize this december, and i am in a die need of sponsors.

Please is their any one who can sponsor the show financially or otherwise, or do you know some one or a company that will be willing to sponsor the show?

I intend to organize the first ever Miss Umunze Beauty Peagantry plus a Dance Competition.

The aim of this show is to enhance the society, and bring about a unique end of the year celebration, therefore ensuring the year benefit alot of individuals.

Other features of the show are:

* Music competition

* Wrestling contest

Base on the part of sponsors,

- in this case, all sponsors are welcomed, in the sence that, it would enhance the authetication of the show, if various sponsors are involve...

Additionally, some basic procedures are already in place, eg, the Igwe(king) of umunze is satisfy with the idea..
I have organize a successful show before, see picture below
Please feel free to ask questions.

Please reply or contact me here or via my number:

NB: Seun, you can also contribute to this.( Nairaland logo will appear in the banner+)

God Bless Us All.

1 Share

Re: Who Will Sponsor A Show For Me by player007(m): 2:56pm On Sep 27, 2015
NOBODY will sponsor a show without knowing the objects of the show and how the show will impact lives.
What kind of show do you want to organise?
What kind of audience are you looking forward to appeal to?
What kind of sponsors do you need? ( you don't expect a man that sells garri to come sponsor indomie)

1 Like

Re: Who Will Sponsor A Show For Me by Nobody: 4:31pm On Sep 27, 2015
player007:
NOBODY will sponsor a show without knowing the objects of the show and how the show will impact lives.
What kind of show do you want to organise?
What kind of audience are you looking forward to appeal to?
What kind of sponsors do you need? ( you don't expect a man that sells garri to come sponsor indomie)

thank you for the time.

I intend to organize the first ever Miss Umunze Beauty Peagantry plus a Dance Competition.

The aim of this show is to enhance the society, and bring about a unique end of the year celebration, therefore ensuring the year benefit alot of individuals.

Base on the part of sponsors,

- in this case, all sponsors are welcomed, in the sence that, it would enhance the authetication of the show, if various sponsors are involve...

Additionally, some basic procedures are already in place, eg, the Igwe(king) of umunze is satisfy with the idea..

Hope you are satisfy with the reply sir?.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Will Sponsor A Show For Me by Nobody: 11:59am On Sep 29, 2015
am still waiting for my helper. Dec 27th is fast approaching....

(1) (Reply)

Needs An Ideal On The Kind Of Business To Do / 1,000 African Entrepreneurs Join $100M Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Programme / I Need To Buy Bitcoins Through Diamond Bank Deposit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.