Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,933 members, 7,817,723 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Has Power Supply Plunged In Your Area?? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Has Power Supply Plunged In Your Area?? (912 Views)

Missing $26 Billion: APC Has Plunged Nigeria Into Worst Pit Of Corruption - Wike / How Buhari Plunged Nigeria Into Recession - Vanguard / 2015 Gov Bid Plunged Me Into Debt – Jimi Agbaje (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Power Supply Plunged In Your Area?? by Opioko: 3:10pm On Sep 27, 2015
So I noticed of recent the gradual plunge in the supply of power in my area, here in Asaba; don't know if it's because we're approaching dry season... Nairalanders, has there been a drop in power supply in your area or rather an increase

Let's get it rolling...
Re: Has Power Supply Plunged In Your Area?? by JewelRegi(f): 3:14pm On Sep 27, 2015
For the past three days we no get power supply o
Re: Has Power Supply Plunged In Your Area?? by Opioko: 3:15pm On Sep 27, 2015
JewelRegi:
For the past three days we no get power supply o
I guess that lends credence to the fact that power is really dropping...
Re: Has Power Supply Plunged In Your Area?? by stanech: 3:19pm On Sep 27, 2015
Still reasonable from my end sha like 15 hours a day
Re: Has Power Supply Plunged In Your Area?? by GMan650(m): 3:21pm On Sep 27, 2015
It dropped in my area like 2-3 days ago but it seems it's back to normal now
Re: Has Power Supply Plunged In Your Area?? by permsec: 3:46pm On Sep 27, 2015
Plunged? for every 50 hours, we can barely boast of 3hours of electricity. If you no get generator even though na BABA BLUE aka I PASS MY NEIGBHOUR then get ready to buy Dre Beats or betterstill leave the area.

I tot SAY BARBER promised a better Nigeria. How come everything is on standstill like this statue.

YEYE BABA!!!

4 Likes

Re: Has Power Supply Plunged In Your Area?? by dustmalik: 3:54pm On Sep 27, 2015
Not where i live. At Area 11, Abuja, our light over here is constant. Though, they do take it for 30 mins to 1 hr some days. But that's about it.

2 Likes

Re: Has Power Supply Plunged In Your Area?? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Sep 27, 2015
Mehn, no light since Thursday in my area ooo..the funny thing is no one is talking about it
Re: Has Power Supply Plunged In Your Area?? by datola: 4:02pm On Sep 27, 2015
Power supply situation has worsened in the past few days.

May be people shouldn't have celebrated the recent improvement because it's not yet uhuru.
Re: Has Power Supply Plunged In Your Area?? by blackfase(m): 4:49pm On Sep 27, 2015
It has never been stable here in d last 15yrs, badagry/ ajara area of lagos. We barely get 6 hrs a day, & thats whenever they decide to turn it on. Useless fvcked up country!

1 Like

Re: Has Power Supply Plunged In Your Area?? by ayokellany: 4:56pm On Sep 27, 2015
Like I told some of my friend that are APC supporters I won't be doing any defending on behalf of Buhari until Nigeria is able to generate 10,000 megawatts, all major highways fixed to international standard, zero import of petrol. Once these are fixed Nigerians would find their level.

Nigeria do not need any one to provide job security, health for them. My personal conviction.

We gave Buhari our vote it's time for him to give back to us. 100 days is no beans.

I chose not to be gullible enough that Buhari can not comprehend that 85:15 Appointments in favour of the North whether NC NW or NE does not auger well for national growth or cohesion. Anyone arguing against this should advice Buhari to make such appointment 85:15 in favour of the South - SW SS n SE. Let the HausaFulanis wait after all they should show more faith as he's from among them.

I chose not to be gullible that Buhari can not comprehend Igbos like Okorocha, Ngige, Onu n others that supported him During the election would have difficulty explaining their stand with him not having a single Igbo appointed among his appointment so far.

Finally I chose not to be gullible enough to believe the HausaFulani is a household of Competence/integrity in Nigeria. Firstly with quota system as leverage into universities only to argue competence when it's time for federal appointments. How does an "olodo" suddenly became competent overnight ?

Secondly what integrity as been exhibited by the northern appointments Buhari made so far that is lacking in southerners ?

It is wake up time for Buhari n the earlier he gets at it the beta and to wailers PDP is not an option. We are talking good governance, fairness and justice here not looting which PDP represent.
Re: Has Power Supply Plunged In Your Area?? by zinachidi(m): 4:57pm On Sep 27, 2015
mehn its drastically decreasing geometrically ooo, from 20hrs a day, to 10, then to 5, yesterday was only 2, today even flash we never see,,.. Thank God for gen.. If not this heat for kill me.
Re: Has Power Supply Plunged In Your Area?? by Abagworo(m): 5:01pm On Sep 27, 2015
It has dropped in my area too. Seems the cabals are gaining ground. I counted it as one of Buhari's biggest achievements in 1st 100 days. I pray power failure and fuel queues don't return. I'm Buharist to the core.
Re: Has Power Supply Plunged In Your Area?? by disloman(m): 5:01pm On Sep 27, 2015
Still constant here in ipaja alimlsho.I will only believe those who mentioned where they reside.
Re: Has Power Supply Plunged In Your Area?? by Abagworo(m): 5:02pm On Sep 27, 2015
ayokellany:
Like I told some of my friend that are APC supporters I won't be doing any defending on behalf of Buhari until Nigeria is able to generate 10,000 megawatts, all major highways fixed to international standard, zero import of petrol. Once these are fixed Nigerians would find their level.

Nigeria do not need any one to provide job security, health for them. My personal conviction.

We gave Buhari our vote it's time for him to give back to us. 100 days is no beans.

I chose not to be gullible enough that Buhari can not comprehend that 85:15 Appointments in favour of the North whether NC NW or NE does not auger well for national growth or cohesion. Anyone arguing against this should advice Buhari to make such appointment 85:15 in favour of the South - SW SS n SE. Let the HausaFulanis wait after all they should show more faith as he's from among them.

I chose not to be gullible that Buhari can not comprehend Igbos like Okorocha, Ngige, Onu n others that supported him During the election would have difficulty explaining their stand with him not having a single Igbo appointed among his appointment so far.

Finally I chose not to be gullible enough to believe the HausaFulani is a household of Competence/integrity in Nigeria. Firstly with quota system as leverage into universities only to argue competence when it's time for federal appointments. How does an "olodo" suddenly became competent overnight ?

Secondly what integrity as been exhibited by the northern appointments Buhari made so far that is lacking in southerners ?

It is wake up time for Buhari n the earlier he gets at it the beta and to wailers PDP is not an option. We are talking good governance, fairness and justice here not looting which PDP represent.

I hate tribalism so much. I hate your comment. It stinks.
Re: Has Power Supply Plunged In Your Area?? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Sep 27, 2015
I have stayed one week without a flash of light.

Such blackout has never happened for several years.
Re: Has Power Supply Plunged In Your Area?? by ayokellany: 5:13pm On Sep 27, 2015
Abagworo:

I hate tribalism so much. I hate your comment. It stinks.

It's your prerogative who you love or hate. Na your right. It does not remove a strand of hair from me.
Re: Has Power Supply Plunged In Your Area?? by londoner: 5:58pm On Sep 27, 2015
Don't worry Buhari must have slightly changed his body language. Electricity will be restored the second he once again adjusts his body language...lol

(1) (Reply)

OBJ On Biafra: It Took The Americans 100 Years To Get To Where We Are Today ! / Boko Haram Has Been Demystified / Edo State Gubernatorial Aspirant, Rt. Hon. Matthew Aigbuhuenze Stuns Everyone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.