Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,207 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Easier For Who To Make Heaven? The Rich Or The Poor? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Easier For Who To Make Heaven? The Rich Or The Poor? (463 Views)

Parable Of The Rich Man And Lazarus: What Was The Sin Of The Rich Man? / 6 reasons why it is Easier to Make Heaven Than to end Up In Hell.(Must read) / Why You Need To Make Heaven Your Primary Concern (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Easier For Who To Make Heaven? The Rich Or The Poor? by olanreyman(m): 3:18pm On Sep 27, 2015
Happy sunday to you my fellow nairalanders. This topic has been a subject to debate within me when I heared the preaching of a pastor saying it is much more easier for the rich to make heaven than the poor. He added that any person preaching '' it is easier for a camel to pass through a niddle than a rich man to make heaven '' is a poor and miserable person. He however gave an example that if a poor man has an opportunity to steal, he will, because he sees it as a way to get rich, which leads him to sin. But a rich man will ignore such acts because he already has enough. He further added that a rich man works wholeheartedly with his resources, but a poor man will always think within him that he can't give away the little he has, and that God will understand... Here I feel the pastor neglected this line in the scripture that says a poor man gives to God everything he has (example is the poor widow) but a rich man gives out of the abundant he has, which is not acceptable to God. .. Surely, this topic is leading to an endless argument.. So nairalanders what's your views and perspectives about this topic??

Source : composed by me.
Re: Easier For Who To Make Heaven? The Rich Or The Poor? by fromnigeria(m): 3:23pm On Sep 27, 2015
Not easy for any, not even for ezekiel.
Re: Easier For Who To Make Heaven? The Rich Or The Poor? by Nobody: 3:23pm On Sep 27, 2015
To me, i'ld say the rich, obviously...
Re: Easier For Who To Make Heaven? The Rich Or The Poor? by McCarlito(m): 3:28pm On Sep 27, 2015
Heaven or Hell is not designed for any specific set of people... Its an individual thing... The most important thing should be... How many of our preachers are gonna make it...

(1) (Reply)

“A Call For Fervent Prayers!” / Alamieyeseigha's Gone , Diezani Needs Prayer- How Would You Pray / Christian Erudite Scholar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.