Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Navigate Nigeria With Our Garmin GPS - Nationwide. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Navigate Nigeria With Our Garmin GPS - Nationwide. (2610 Views)

Buy GPS Trackers From Us At Wholesale Prices (CUT FUEL/STOP ENGINE, 10K) / Is It Possible To Drive In Nigeria With An EU Driving Licence? / Hilarious Plate Numbers In Nigeria With Funny Captions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Navigate Nigeria With Our Garmin GPS - Nationwide. by alabiyemmy(m): 3:19pm On Sep 27, 2015
Do you want to navigate accurately nationwide? Then search no further, the solution is here. Our infallible navigation device loaded with up to date Nigeria Maps is the solution. The garmin navigator is loaded with over 300 Nigerian city maps and over 100,000 points of interest such as schools, hotels, banks, hospitals etc. Our database is updated quarterly so be sure and rest assured of accurate and up to date navigation. September 2015 maps to be precise.

If you have your device bring it in so we can update your map for you. Dont rely on maps that are obsolate.

Our POIs cover every major roads in Nigeria not only major cities. So travel Lagos to Aba, you are covered, from Sokoto to Uyo, you are covered, from Lagos to Maiduguri, you are on course.

Chose from:

Garmin Nuvi 40 (4.3 inches screen)

Garmin Nuvi 42 (4.3.inches screen)

Garmin Nuvi 52 (5.0 inchres screen)

Garmin Nuvi 2515 LT (5.0 inches screen with Bluethooth facility for hands free calling)

Garmin Nuvi 2595 (5.0 inches screen with Bluethooth facility for hands free calling)

Garmin Nuvi 2597 (7.0 inches screen with Bluethooth facility for hands free calling)

Call Yemmy on 0703 694 9019 for details.
www.nigeriagpsnavigator.com

alabiyemmy@nigeriagpsnavigator.com
contact@nigeriagpsnavigator.com
info@nigeriagpsnavigator.com

Re: Navigate Nigeria With Our Garmin GPS - Nationwide. by alabiyemmy(m): 3:51pm On Sep 27, 2015
More.

Re: Navigate Nigeria With Our Garmin GPS - Nationwide. by wachakuta(m): 4:06pm On Sep 27, 2015
Just update ur Google maps or HERE on widows phone
Re: Navigate Nigeria With Our Garmin GPS - Nationwide. by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:02pm On Sep 27, 2015
I am Interested in bulk purchase, call 08023251039
Re: Navigate Nigeria With Our Garmin GPS - Nationwide. by chanx: 5:47pm On Sep 27, 2015
Can you state their prices please and your location.
Re: Navigate Nigeria With Our Garmin GPS - Nationwide. by chucky234(m): 5:58pm On Sep 27, 2015
Can it work with Benz?

1 Like

Re: Navigate Nigeria With Our Garmin GPS - Nationwide. by alabiyemmy(m): 8:59am On Sep 28, 2015
chucky234:
Can it work with Benz?

Works in any car. Even while walking. Its independent of the car system.

Its not same as factory fitted car systems which uses CD or DVD.
Re: Navigate Nigeria With Our Garmin GPS - Nationwide. by alabiyemmy(m): 9:04am On Sep 28, 2015
chanx:
Can you state their prices please and your location.

We are in Abuja.

Text me for prices.
Re: Navigate Nigeria With Our Garmin GPS - Nationwide. by alabiyemmy(m): 9:07am On Sep 28, 2015
GAZZUZZ:
I am Interested in bulk purchase, call 08023251039

Send me an sms message detailing the request sir.
Re: Navigate Nigeria With Our Garmin GPS - Nationwide. by chucky234(m): 9:11am On Sep 28, 2015
alabiyemmy:

Works in any car. Even while walking. Its independent of the car system.

Its not same as factory fitted car systems which uses CD or DVD.
oh I see, what's the price (installation inclusive)
Re: Navigate Nigeria With Our Garmin GPS - Nationwide. by alabiyemmy(m): 9:12am On Sep 28, 2015
wachakuta:
Just update ur Google maps or HERE on widows phone

What are you on about?

HERE maps (formerly NOKIA maps, formerly NAVTEQ but now MICROSOFT) are our maps of 2008 which they licensed from us in 2008. Outdated if you ask me.
Re: Navigate Nigeria With Our Garmin GPS - Nationwide. by alabiyemmy(m): 9:17am On Sep 28, 2015
chucky234:
oh I see, what's the price (installation inclusive)

Its a Plug and Play system. No installation of any sort.

Prices vary or range between 40k to 100k depending on features and screen size.
Re: Navigate Nigeria With Our Garmin GPS - Nationwide. by chucky234(m): 10:01am On Sep 28, 2015
alabiyemmy:

Its a Plug and Play system. No installation of any sort.

Prices vary or range between 40k to 100k depending on features and screen size.
cool, will revert
Re: Navigate Nigeria With Our Garmin GPS - Nationwide. by subnormal: 11:06pm On Oct 03, 2015
I already own a garmin device, is it possible to install the nigeria map on it? How much will it cost
Re: Navigate Nigeria With Our Garmin GPS - Nationwide. by alabiyemmy(m): 9:50am On Oct 05, 2015
subnormal:
I already own a garmin device, is it possible to install the nigeria map on it? How much will it cost

Yes sir. 15k only sir. Call 0703 694 9019.
Re: Navigate Nigeria With Our Garmin GPS - Nationwide. by ryanfletcher: 3:37pm On Oct 05, 2015
okay,what about the ones supplied by USA,ain't that legit?
Re: Navigate Nigeria With Our Garmin GPS - Nationwide. by alabiyemmy(m): 4:24pm On Oct 06, 2015
ryanfletcher:
okay,what about the ones supplied by USA,ain't that legit?

They dont contain Nigeria maps or if they do, its not up to date....old maps they are.
Re: Navigate Nigeria With Our Garmin GPS - Nationwide. by ryanfletcher: 12:29am On Oct 07, 2015
alabiyemmy:

They dont contain Nigeria maps or if they do, its not up to date....old maps they are.
guess you are right there though,I tried using the google map to take a look at my home time an was surprise to see the market indicate elsewhere not even closer to the real market address,in fact the place located is a pig cage,lol
guess the map it's a pig market that can sell other stuffs,lol
Re: Navigate Nigeria With Our Garmin GPS - Nationwide. by alabiyemmy(m): 6:32am On Oct 07, 2015
ryanfletcher:
guess you are right there though,I tried using the google map to take a look at my home time an was surprise to see the market indicate elsewhere not even closer to the real market address,in fact the place located is a pig cage,lol
guess the map it's a pig market that can sell other stuffs,lol

lol. unfortunately people still rely on it. We have told google so many time that their maps are outdated but they wont listen.
Re: Navigate Nigeria With Our Garmin GPS - Nationwide. by ryanfletcher: 6:44am On Oct 07, 2015
alabiyemmy:

lol. unfortunately people still rely on it. We have told google so many time that their maps are outdated but they wont listen.

lol,the ugly truth is that people need this map much more than they realize, imagine in this golden age you still asking for a direction to a place you could just open up your map and locate in it...lol BTW how can I get it and what OOS he cost?
Re: Navigate Nigeria With Our Garmin GPS - Nationwide. by alabiyemmy(m): 8:10am On Oct 07, 2015
ryanfletcher:
lol,the ugly truth is that people need this map much more than they realize, imagine in this golden age you still asking for a direction to a place you could just open up your map and locate in it...lol BTW how can I get it and what OOS he cost?

We send nationwide except u r in Abuja where we are located.

Costs 45k to 60k depending on model.
Re: Navigate Nigeria With Our Garmin GPS - Nationwide. by drafrican: 2:30pm On Oct 30, 2015
What's the map you install
Is it city navigate or another brand?
Re: Navigate Nigeria With Our Garmin GPS - Nationwide. by alabiyemmy(m): 1:56pm On Oct 31, 2015
CEASER city maps. The best Nigeria street maps you can find anywhere.
Re: Navigate Nigeria With Our Garmin GPS - Nationwide. by Scrooge(m): 2:31pm On Nov 24, 2015
Can you install maps in my vehicle's factory navigation device?
Re: Navigate Nigeria With Our Garmin GPS - Nationwide. by ukata16(m): 4:15pm On Nov 24, 2015
Please I o not have an I Dea how this works.
Is it Internet supported or not?
Also I feel feel pic of how it's installed in cars will make a little sense.
Do you have to connect it to the car before it works?
I am asking because I can't access my BlackBerry map if I'm driving in an area with no Internet or network connection
Re: Navigate Nigeria With Our Garmin GPS - Nationwide. by alabiyemmy(m): 5:30pm On Nov 28, 2015
ukata16:
Please I o not have an I Dea how this works.
Is it Internet supported or not?
Also I feel feel pic of how it's installed in cars will make a little sense.
Do you have to connect it to the car before it works?
I am asking because I can't access my BlackBerry map if I'm driving in an area with no Internet or network connection

No sir. Works without the need for the Internet.

1 Like

Re: Navigate Nigeria With Our Garmin GPS - Nationwide. by alabiyemmy(m): 5:31pm On Nov 28, 2015
Scrooge:
Can you install maps in my vehicle's factory navigation device?

No sir. Factory fitted systems are a no no.

(1) (Reply)

SOLD - 2005 Honda Civic For Sale / Camry 2007 Problem! Please Help.. / Mercedes C Class W204 Steering Wheel And Driver Seatbelt Pretensioneer Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.