Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,893 members, 7,817,627 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Which Road Needs Governor Ambode’s Attention? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Road Needs Governor Ambode’s Attention? (678 Views)

Governor Ambode Commissions A New Bus Terminal At TBS, Lagos (See Photos) / Governor Akinwumi Ambode's Attention For Oreta Road Rehabilitation - Residents / Gov Amosu Okearo -matogun Road Needs Urgent Attention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Road Needs Governor Ambode’s Attention? by tunde233(m): 3:26pm On Sep 27, 2015
The recent happenings in Lagos State got me curious and I want to ask; has Lagos stopped working? Yes, thank God Lagos is paying her workers salaries but my observation is based on the fact that the road constructions started by the Government of BRF are currently abandoned. Please add to the list of seemingly abandon roads by Governor Ambode and let us get their attention. Thanks
1. Palmgrove to Bariga Road.
Re: Which Road Needs Governor Ambode’s Attention? by fromnigeria(m): 3:27pm On Sep 27, 2015
i
Re: Which Road Needs Governor Ambode’s Attention? by hakeem4(m): 3:27pm On Sep 27, 2015
Ikorodu- sagamu road
Re: Which Road Needs Governor Ambode’s Attention? by GudluckIBB(m): 3:38pm On Sep 27, 2015
Adeshina in ijesha,

Fashola awarded the road, they mobilized contractor, the contractor brought caterpillar,took the caterpillar back again meaning say work don finish

Today, the road is an eyesore!

1 Like

Re: Which Road Needs Governor Ambode’s Attention? by GogetterMD(m): 3:54pm On Sep 27, 2015
All the roads in Aguda
The major interlink roads Okota-Isolo-Ejigbo-ikotun
The roads in Oshodi esp Mafoluku
Re: Which Road Needs Governor Ambode’s Attention? by yemobrown(m): 3:58pm On Sep 27, 2015
GudluckIBB:
Adeshina in ijesha,

Fashola awarded the road, they mobilized contractor, the contractor brought caterpillar,took the caterpillar back again meaning say work don finish

Today, the road is an eyesore!

My brother, just yesterday I broke the passenger side bumper of the car because of the numerous potholes on the aforementioned stretch.
This is a state Road for that matter.

(1) (Reply)

As President, Insults Were Pleasant To Me — Obasanjo / The Alphabet Of Assassination / Can You Correctly Answer This Brain Teaser?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.