Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,827 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

Armedrrobers And Corrupt Leaders. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Armedrrobers And Corrupt Leaders. (409 Views)

Imo Bad Boys Flogged In Public By Youth Leaders In Amakohia Ihitte/Uboma. Photos / The Most Heartless And Corrupt Music Producer In Nigeria / Militant Leaders And 3000 Members Surrender In Imo State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Armedrrobers And Corrupt Leaders. by noblegrex: 4:36pm On Sep 27, 2015
What's your take on this issue that I have been poundering on for some time now,I was just thinking about it,although I have my opinion on it but I want to know what you think about it.it is about armed robbers,moderers and our corrupt politicians.my question is;if armed robbers are sentenced for some number of years based on what they stole, may be from a particular person or group of person for a year,2,3 based on the gravity of the crime they committed.how many years should be giving to those corrupt political leaders robbing the whole nation and if a murderer is sentenced to life in prisonment or to death what judgement should be giving to those corrupt leaders with no atavistic feelings,murdering the whole nation.because I think the difference between them and armed robbers is that armed robbers are visibly armed and they're invisibly armed.
Re: Armedrrobers And Corrupt Leaders. by andyanders: 5:50pm On Sep 27, 2015
noblegrex:
What's your take on this issue that I have been poundering on for some time now,I was just thinking about it,although I have my opinion on it but I want to know what you think about it.it is about armed robbers,moderers and our corrupt politicians.my question is;if armed robbers are sentenced for some number of years based on what they stole, may be from a particular person or group of person for a year,2,3 based on the gravity of the crime they committed.how many years should be giving to those corrupt political leaders robbing the whole nation and if a murderer is sentenced to life in prisonment or to death what judgement should be giving to those corrupt leaders with no atavistic feelings,murdering the whole nation.because I think the difference between them and armed robbers is that armed robbers are visibly armed and they're invisibly armed.

Execution should be the best option.That is what is been practised in China
Re: Armedrrobers And Corrupt Leaders. by noblegrex: 7:18pm On Sep 27, 2015
andyanders:

Execution should be the best option.That is what is been practised in China
ahaha!laugh don wound me here,but I think you're correct cos there's absolutely scare of commiting crime.

(1) (Reply)

Man, Teenager Arraigned For Stabbing Police Officer To Death In Lagos / 80 Boko Haram Members Surrender To Nigerian Troops / Obama Voices Anger Over Oregon Voice Shooting, Urges Gun Control

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.