Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,706 members, 7,820,469 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

The Most Heartless And Corrupt Music Producer In Nigeria - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Most Heartless And Corrupt Music Producer In Nigeria (525 Views)

Police Arrest Mike Omoruyi, Nollywood Producer With Guns In Delta (Photo) / Nigeria Soldier Threatened To Bleep Music Producer In The ASS / Heartless Okada Rider Machetes Benefactor To Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Most Heartless And Corrupt Music Producer In Nigeria by APMUSIC4U: 4:25pm On Jun 12, 2018
[b]We are upcoming musicians and our stage name is Anointed Boys. We are into to Gospel, Afrobeat and Highlife music. My name is Mr Omotayo Olufowobi and I am the Anointed Boys' President and Manager.

In 2017 I paid Mr Olusegun Bakare 30,000 Naira to promote our two singles. Unfortunately, he did not promote our music and he used the money for something else.

In 2017 I paid Mr Olusegun Bakare 60,000 Naira for MTN caller tunes of "I Believe" and "I've Got What It Takes". He lied that he was duped by an MTN former employee and promised to return the money.

He also produced Yinka Ayefele's "Upliftment" and "Living Testimony". Once I had paid Mr Olusegun Bakare aka Dr Groove (he is a music producer) 400,000 Naira before 15th of November 2017 to produce our first album, he started saying things like his wife is in hospital and also he is busy with Ayefele's project so we have to wait for him to finish with Yinka Ayefele and that he is going to use his own studio in Lagos State for the recording before Christmas in 2017. Until today we are still waiting for him to finish our project. I want my money back because he is not who he says he is. If you know where he is based in Lagos State please call or email me. He is going to be reported to the police station and his picture is going to be posted online.

My email address is ap4omotayo@gmail.com. [/b]

(1) (Reply)

Re:herdmen Release Priest, Two Others Kidnapped In Osun / U.S Deports 34 Nigerians For Illegal Offences / Man Killed In Ebonyi On 1st Visitto Woman He Met On Phon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.