Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,752 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

Photos From Independence Anniversary Interdenominational Church Service, Abuja - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From Independence Anniversary Interdenominational Church Service, Abuja (21084 Views)

Igbo Soldiers Plotted Coup From Independence Day -david Ejoor / Osinbajo And Dogara At Democracy Day Interdenominational Church Service / Photos From Osun State PDP Interdenominational Service In Osogbo Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Independence Anniversary Interdenominational Church Service, Abuja by Jskelly11: 9:21pm On Sep 27, 2015
I was there
Re: Photos From Independence Anniversary Interdenominational Church Service, Abuja by Nobody: 9:26pm On Sep 27, 2015
Nonybb:
Northern Elders behind Boko Haram. Now we know, and nobody is talking about it, even some trusted media. Jonathan come out, let Buhari blame you and not himself

You know something....this assertion is getting old.

Back when GEJ was running the show...we kept on hearing from chaps like you about how Boko was a plot being funded by Buhari and the Northern Elite...and how Boko was holding meetings in Auntie Aisha's bedroom, and how Buhari was buying them weapons with the help of the evil CIA.....all in a bid to stop GEJ.

Well, Buhari is now in office....and Boko is not letting up. So, what's your explanation? Oh....the Northern Elite are punishing the North for bringing them back into power.

I don't know about you, but me, I think that Boko is as a result of bad governance, bad parents, bad people and refusal to tackle corruption , especially in the judicary and in the day to day governance. And right now....we have the same kind of people in the South too. They may not be relgious extremists....but they are just as bad.

I really hope you Nigerians wake up and see your real enemy....it isn;t the other tribe or religion.....it is the evil of bad governance, and your tolerance of it. Some of you come here and talk all day long about how tribe X loots your money, while you keep quiet about the same looting happiening in your backyard. And you even defend the looters when they are caught with cries of partiality. No wonder you people keep on suffering and smiling....your problem....you, your Hausa and Yoruba friends, as well as your pals from the other 347 tribes...is that you are all not interested in good governance. You all want to chop money. And when you do not get what you want....out with the conspiracy theories.

Keep on fighting shadows....instead of mounting pressure on Buhari to run an oil free government, to end corruption, and to diversify our economy. Instead of mounting pressure on our lazy governors to do their job, and their lazy counterparts in the LG....who are busy chopping our money, and not doing what they are supposed to do. Because....we may beat the Boko of today....but we still have to beat the Boko of tomorrow. And it starts with all of us.

3 Likes

Re: Photos From Independence Anniversary Interdenominational Church Service, Abuja by iphy86(f): 9:34pm On Sep 27, 2015
Lol
Re: Photos From Independence Anniversary Interdenominational Church Service, Abuja by slimbiggy(m): 9:40pm On Sep 27, 2015
its my birthday, please show some love

1 Like

Re: Photos From Independence Anniversary Interdenominational Church Service, Abuja by totorimi: 9:56pm On Sep 27, 2015
funmilade4real:
Osinbajo is working

Sambo was clueless like Jona

PMB has no power over him so he is doing his own thing he reports to the Lion of Bordilon.
Re: Photos From Independence Anniversary Interdenominational Church Service, Abuja by naijanaso: 10:30pm On Sep 27, 2015
helphelp:
Ahead ahead

Why Dem dey rush do service today ??

Buhari's body language again? I hope not

No naa. Why we dey suspect everything for Naija. This is the last Sunday before independence day just like the Muslims held their Jumat prayer last Friday being Friday before the independence.
Re: Photos From Independence Anniversary Interdenominational Church Service, Abuja by helphelp: 10:47pm On Sep 27, 2015
disloman:
God dash you brain,you no use am.You see how mumu you are.When should they have done the church service?Some people are just blinded and useless when they allowed hatred and sentiment take over their sense of reasoning.What a shame

Clap for yourself....enjoy ur short moment of fame...idiot
Re: Photos From Independence Anniversary Interdenominational Church Service, Abuja by helphelp: 10:50pm On Sep 27, 2015
naijanaso:

No naa. Why we dey suspect everything for Naija. This is the last Sunday before independence day just like the Muslims held their Jumat prayer last Friday being Friday before the independence.

My brother the mantra of change is to be absolved with care..

Didn't know the Muslims held their Jumat on Friday...

NB: I only believe in God
Re: Photos From Independence Anniversary Interdenominational Church Service, Abuja by engrhorla(m): 10:54pm On Sep 27, 2015
Pangea:
Have they opened the aso chapel?

This is a ceremony.

Hence it is held at d Ecumenical centre, central area, Abuja.

As par ur question, d answer depends on Baba's body language... grin
Re: Photos From Independence Anniversary Interdenominational Church Service, Abuja by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:00pm On Sep 27, 2015
Gboliwe:
Was it in this service that Bishop abi Rev. Fr from Kaduna state blasted the terrorist and praised GEJ?
Yes o! I was there Live! He was so bold and blunt... He blasted Buhari and even said things that I can't type.

He's a bishop. The Bishop of Kafachan

1 Like

Re: Photos From Independence Anniversary Interdenominational Church Service, Abuja by flokii: 11:04pm On Sep 27, 2015
Eyah...
I miss Mr. Clueless and his pretty wife..
Re: Photos From Independence Anniversary Interdenominational Church Service, Abuja by Nobody: 12:28am On Sep 28, 2015
ok.
Re: Photos From Independence Anniversary Interdenominational Church Service, Abuja by cole265(m): 4:02am On Sep 28, 2015
iphy86:
Lol

You de craz
Re: Photos From Independence Anniversary Interdenominational Church Service, Abuja by lukecent: 7:00am On Sep 28, 2015
Plz, The message from the cleric Do they went there to take snapshot
Re: Photos From Independence Anniversary Interdenominational Church Service, Abuja by PenSniper: 7:11am On Sep 28, 2015
Jskelly11:
I was there

I saw you controlling the camera man from behind.
Re: Photos From Independence Anniversary Interdenominational Church Service, Abuja by divinepips(m): 7:37am On Sep 28, 2015
So the Most Rev. Dr. Nicholas Okoh, the Primate of the Church of Nigeria, Anglican Communion has suddenly disappeared from services like this.

But come o, i didnt see General Mohammadu Buhari, or does it mean that he attended Churches for campaign sake? God have mercy.
Re: Photos From Independence Anniversary Interdenominational Church Service, Abuja by LoveMachine(m): 7:47am On Sep 28, 2015
I'm mad Obiano wasn't wearing his face on his clothes. angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gen. Faruk Yahaya Warns IPOB, ESN: Don’t Threaten Integrity Of Nigeria / Nigeria & Russia Signs Security & Trade Agreements In Moscow (Photos) / Fashola Commissions Emeka Anyaoku Housing Estate At Ikeja . Pics..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.