Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,117 members, 7,863,890 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:28 AM

Rebranding Nigeria; A Handsome Reward Awaits You. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rebranding Nigeria; A Handsome Reward Awaits You. (666 Views)

BBC Documentary On Rebranding Nigeria / Rebranding Nigeria Or Rebranding Nigerians? / Dora's "rebranding Nigeria" Gaining Momentum! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rebranding Nigeria; A Handsome Reward Awaits You. by nthnymarce(m): 6:01pm On Apr 17, 2009
please nairalanders,is there any member of the house that has access to ministry of informations and communication or the agency incharge of the rebranding nigeria project? please do well to communicate me,handsome reward awaits you. staff of the ministry are welcomed too.email-nthnymarcel@yahoo.com
Re: Rebranding Nigeria; A Handsome Reward Awaits You. by Hotstepper(f): 7:28pm On Apr 17, 2009
what to u need the access for?
Re: Rebranding Nigeria; A Handsome Reward Awaits You. by blacksta(m): 9:50pm On Apr 17, 2009
nthnymarce:

please nairalanders,is there any member of the house that has access to ministry of informations and communication or the agency incharge of the rebranding nigeria project? please do well to communicate me,handsome reward awaits you. staff of the ministry are welcomed too.email-nthnymarcel@yahoo.com

sorry you are bit to late - the national cake has been shared .
Re: Rebranding Nigeria; A Handsome Reward Awaits You. by nthnymarce(m): 12:08pm On Apr 19, 2009
hosteppi,we are working on a project. we deemed it fit to formally ask for their consent. u can be part of the project,if u wouldn't mind. just contact me and lets forge ahead.

(1) (Reply)

2015 Presidential Race / Halliburton Owes Nigeria At Least $8.billion / Cj Throws Out Suit Against Obasanjo’s Third Term Bid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.