Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,074 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:08 PM

2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. - Education (269) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. (727971 Views)

2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide / 2017/2018 UNIBEN Admission Thread Guide / 2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) ... (379) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by StupidYorubaFool: 4:24pm On Oct 14, 2016
Iykestix:
oh!! He is back from the ban, and it seems he wants another.
my friend keep quiet
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by StupidYorubaFool: 4:29pm On Oct 14, 2016
Pprovost:

[s]
Why are you contradicting yourself?

Condemning Unilag and praising Uniben for doing the same thing cool

I'm sure Yorubas are not your problem, You are. [/s]
thrash.
Unilag defied FG's orders and went against Jamb's ordinance by adding waec and jamb scores to determine admission.
Jamb strictly warned against that.
sha it's a lesson i've learnt at the detriment of a whole one good year
EMPTY VESSELS MAKES THE LOUDEST NOISE (IN REFERENCE TO U.I UNILAG AND OAU)

1 Like

Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Iykestix: 4:34pm On Oct 14, 2016
StupidYorubaFool:
my friend keep quiet
you need to calm down you are jus making yourself enemies here that would be useful to you in the nearest future.. All these sentimental comments are useless here, Uniben is not a south west uni, go vent your anger somewhere else like the politics forum.

3 Likes

Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by StupidYorubaFool: 4:36pm On Oct 14, 2016
Julietjohn:
Not all northerners are illiterate cos I am one and we still have some well educated once. So generalising all northerners as illiterates is an insult to the Educated once.
ones not once

1 Like

Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Iykestix: 4:38pm On Oct 14, 2016
Julietjohn:
Not all northerners are illiterate cos I am one and we still have some well educated ones. So generalising all northerners as illiterates is an insult to the Educated once.
my guesses: you are either from kaduna or Jos am i right??
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by StupidYorubaFool: 4:43pm On Oct 14, 2016
Iykestix:
Uniben is not a south west uni.
South wäste not south west

1 Like

Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Sermwell(m): 4:51pm On Oct 14, 2016
Julietjohn:
Not all northerners are illiterate cos I am one and we still have some well educated ones. So generalising all northerners as illiterates is an insult to the Educated once.
Its not possible for all northerners to be illiterates but the level of illiteracy in the north is quite high! Imagine them telling us that released SS3 chibok girls can't speak English! BTW, how come julietjohn is from the north? I'm not understanding shocked shocked
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by FuhckYhu: 5:05pm On Oct 14, 2016
YorubasAreStupid:
my friend keep quiet.
If you don't wanna receive it hot from me this afternoon.
Better keep that mouth of yours shut.
#yawns# i just woke up & this is wah u reply me wid?
i really want it hot, how hot it can get depends on your doomed
malfunctioninq existence. You boy, must be arrogantly stupîd, #Plz reply..

7 Likes

Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by enniewest(f): 5:06pm On Oct 14, 2016
Am really getting fed up o.what's up with uniben?
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by stred: 5:07pm On Oct 14, 2016
StupidYorubaFool:
thrash.
Unilag defied FG's orders and went against Jamb's ordinance by adding waec and jamb scores to determine admission.
so futo, futa, unilorin, aau, imsu, unical, delsu all defied fg's orders. Many of you lack comprehension skills sha

1 Like

Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Creeza(m): 5:10pm On Oct 14, 2016
To be honest, majority are not too educated, or their love for Education is in a lack-lusture state(I MEAN THE northern brethren) Juliet Dont get Offended. Its very obvious according to gefavour, You're among the lucky *minority* of our nothern brethren... One Nigeria
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by FuhckYhu: 5:16pm On Oct 14, 2016
AIRTEL:
6 likes cheesy cheesy
Who are these wicked people ? lipsrsealed

grin grin grin
don't be so deceived, those are his
alternates majorly at work...
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Geofavor(m): 5:26pm On Oct 14, 2016
StupidYorubaFool:
thrash.

You're getting it all wrong. You need to calm down. Firstly, Jamb cannot give schools orders on what to do or not. Only the FG can.

Secondly, the FG didn't instruct schools not to use an aggregate of O 'level and jamb. The only order was "NO POST-UTME TESTS should be conducted". The FG further stated that each school retains the right to use whatever method they deem fit to screen students, as long as no tests are conducted. Unilag and other schools have not contravened this rule.

Don't assume yet that uniben will be using only jamb. We do not know yet. They haven't made it known to the public how they are going to grade students. Actually, all recent activities imply they will be using O 'level and Jamb. It may not be exactly as unilag and the others calculated theirs, though.

Lastly, it is very unfortunate you didn't get admitted with that score you had. You need to calm down, though.
I know someone that scored 285 and didn't also get admitted. UNILAG though. Smh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Creeza(m): 5:27pm On Oct 14, 2016
FuhckYhu:

#yawns# i just woke up & this is wah u reply me wid?
i really want it hot, how hot it can get depends on your doomed
malfunctioninq existence. You boy, must be arrogantly stupîd, #Plz reply..
Round 1
FIGHT!!!
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Nobody: 5:29pm On Oct 14, 2016
FuhckYhu:

don't be so deceived, those are his
alternates majorly at work...
yeah
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by stred: 5:32pm On Oct 14, 2016
Geofavor:
You're getting it all wrong. You need to calm down. Firstly, Jamb cannot give schools orders on what to do or not. Only the FG can.

Secondly, the FG didn't instruct schools not to use an aggregate of O 'level and jamb. The only order was "NO POST-UTME TESTS should be conducted". The FG further stated that each school retains the right to use whatever method they deem fit to screen students, as long as no tests are conducted. Unilag and other schools have not contravened this rule.

Don't assume yet that uniben will be using only jamb. We do not know yet. They haven't made it known to the public how they are going to grade students. Actually, all recent activities implies they will be using O 'level and Jamb. It may not be exactly as unilag and the others calculated theirs, though.

Lastly, it is very unfortunate you didn't get admitted with that score you had. You need to calm down, though.
you got it.. most aspirants don't know that it's the school that will choose the method of screening as far as no exam should be conducted... Besides do you think uniben will use only our jamb scores to determine?
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Creeza(m): 5:33pm On Oct 14, 2016
Geofavor:

Don't assume yet that uniben will be using only jamb. We do not know yet. They haven't made it known to the public how they are going to grade students. Actually, all recent activities implies they will be using O 'level and Jamb. It may not be exactly as unilag and the others calculated theirs, though.

Bulls eye!!!
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Nobody: 5:42pm On Oct 14, 2016
StupidYorubaFool:
ones not once
yes stupidyorubafool that was an error when typing fact English Professor.
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by frankizzy5: 5:43pm On Oct 14, 2016
The last statement is State 'paid' set by Admin...
But me am scared ooo... Because my friends have their own in 'SUBMITTED'...
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Nobody: 5:44pm On Oct 14, 2016
Iykestix:
my guesses: you are either from kaduna or Jos am i right??
No.. No am from Adamawa state.

1 Like

Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by StupidYorubaFool: 5:44pm On Oct 14, 2016
Geofavor:

Don't assume yet that uniben will be using only jamb. We do not know yet. They haven't made it known to the public how they are going to grade students. Actually, all recent activities imply they will be using O 'level and Jamb. It may not be exactly as unilag and the others calculated theirs, though.

thanks so much bro.
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by frankizzy5: 5:45pm On Oct 14, 2016
The last statement is State 'paid' set by Admin...
But me am scared ooo... Because my friends have their own in 'SUBMITTED'...
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Greatfavourfx(m): 5:49pm On Oct 14, 2016
Julietjohn:

same here!!!!!!Am a northerner too!!!
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Nobody: 5:50pm On Oct 14, 2016
Sermwell:

Its not possible for all northerners to be illiterates but the level of illiteracy in the north is quite high! Imagine them telling us that released SS3 chibok girls can't speak English! BTW, how come julietjohn is from the north? I'm not understanding shocked shocked
exactly my point. Not all northerners. so generalising us all under the term illiterates" is highly inappropriate. Speaking about chibok girls I honestly dont knw what to say about that. Yes Juliet john is from the north though I was born in Benin n my mum is from delta state.
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Nobody: 5:52pm On Oct 14, 2016
Creeza:
To be honest, majority are not too educated, or their love for Education is in a lack-lusture state(I MEAN THE northern brethren) Juliet Dont get Offended. Its very obvious according to gefavour, You're among the lucky *minority* of our nothern brethren... One Nigeria
God bless ur sense of reasoning. #one Nigeria
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Geofavor(m): 5:56pm On Oct 14, 2016
stred:
you got it.. most aspirants don't know that it's the school that will choose the method of screening as far as no exam should be conducted... Besides do you think uniben will use only our jamb scores to determine?
I do not know, really. My guess is they will use both O 'level and jamb. But, each time I think about it, it get's really complicated. As in,

Why the benchmarks? To screen out some of the candidates? Then, why the supplementary screening? Why did everybody (elegible or not) get invited for screening, including ineligible applicants that didn't even register for the supplementary screening?

The amount of eligible candidates (those that crossed the benchmarks) are far more than what they can admit. So, what was the essence of the benchmarks? Why couldn't they just screen everyone together?

Conclusion:
I have since stopped thinking about how uniben will admit students. I'll advice you do the same.
Next week will be here in no time. Then, all our questions will be answered.
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by FuhckYhu: 5:56pm On Oct 14, 2016
Creeza:
Round 1
FIGHT!!!
I see, This place is just about to get topsy-turvy,
at least f0r d sake of sanity in here...#depends on if he dares me#
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Nobody: 5:57pm On Oct 14, 2016
Greatfavourfx:

same here!!!!!!Am a northerner too!!!
Hello dear
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Greatfavourfx(m): 6:01pm On Oct 14, 2016
Julietjohn:
Hello dear

hi juliet
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Nobody: 6:06pm On Oct 14, 2016
Greatfavourfx:

hi juliet
Where r u from
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Geofavor(m): 6:21pm On Oct 14, 2016
StupidYorubaFool:
thanks so much bro.
You're welcome.

Sincerely, I understand what you're going through. That's why I haven't attacked you for uttering tribalistic vitriols. grin

One of my aunt's relative has been calling her incessantly to help with her son's admission into Unilag. The dude got 285, yet he got booted out! grin sad...
I don't know if this is tribalism or because he doesn't have long legs. If he didn't meet his course' cut-off, I think the dude should have been given another course at least. Same as you.
Adamu adamu has made it even easier for schools to rig.

Students thought the cancellation of post-utme tests would make gaining admission easy. Well, they're right; it's made it easy for individuals with long legs.

It is well.
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by stred: 6:30pm On Oct 14, 2016
Geofavor:
You're welcome.

Sincerely, I understand what you're going through. That's why I haven't attacked you for uttering tribalistic vitriols. grin

One of my aunt's relative has been calling her incessantly to help with her son's admission into Unilag. The dude got 285, yet he got booted out! grin sad...
I don't know if this is tribalism or because he doesn't have long legs. If he didn't meet his course' cut-off, I think the dude should have been given another course at least. Same as you.
Adamu adamu has made it even easier for schools to rig.

Students thought the cancellation of post-utme tests would make gaining admission easy. Well, they're right; it's made it easy for individuals with long legs.

It is well.
he would be given another course. What was his aggregate?

(1) (2) (3) ... (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) ... (379) (Reply)

Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Processes..........68-76RC / University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread / The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.