Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,034 members, 7,849,167 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 03:36 PM

2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. - Education (270) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. (726753 Views)

2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide / 2017/2018 UNIBEN Admission Thread Guide / 2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) ... (379) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by chem112: 6:44pm On Oct 14, 2016
pls all engineering aspirant post ur waec result for ur five compulsory subject stating which branch of engineering u applied for
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Geofavor(m): 6:47pm On Oct 14, 2016
stred:
he would be given another course. What was his aggregate?
I do not know. But, can his O 'level result be that bad that he wasn't qualified for any course? His high jamb score should make up a bit for his weak O 'level, don't you think?

Note: I don't know his O 'level performance (it may be really good.). My aunt told me about the issue, but I wasn't interested. Unilag wahala no be here.
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Iykestix: 6:54pm On Oct 14, 2016
Julietjohn:
No.. No am from Adamawa state.
wow you are one pretty adamawa girl.

1 Like

Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Nobody: 7:11pm On Oct 14, 2016
Lovesignature:
hi ebayray,pls just wanted to ask,d Jupeb candidates for last year were lyk ow many in total,thank u
I wish I knew the answer to your question.
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Nobody: 7:17pm On Oct 14, 2016
Iykestix:
wow you are one pretty adamawa girl.
Thank u my dear
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Nobody: 7:24pm On Oct 14, 2016
YorubasAreStupid:
real bullshít bro. Real bullshìt, since ELDS consists of all states in the northern hemisphere, i see it as a chance to favour the illiterate northerners were no wan go school uniben is eager to meet up with the deadline for admission procedures this year, they won't have such time grading your o level with jamb to give you your aggregate.
No, NEVER.
I got c5 parallel too and the useless universities in the south wäste brown roof republic denied me admission even with my utme score of 265.
Uniben won't follow suit, their Admission criteria is solely relied on your Jamb Score.
that nonsense jamb duration result of a shít will kickstart next year
tribalism has always been since the days of adam and will always exist till Jesus comes.
Blame the Northeners and the Yo'ròbbers they started it first.
grace failed me and disappointed me this year, after all the prayers and fastings
By the time you finish reading your GSTs you will understand that you people are lucky that the Christian Missionaries got to you first before the Islamists otherwise you may have ended up worse than the average northerner. The white men used the islamic set up in their advantage to suppress the people. This is what the mighty men of the north have adopted to enslave the people. Until they get to see the religion for what it is, education remains an issue. As a proud Northerner I hope to contribute my quota to liberate my people. THE FEW THAT HAVE SUCCEEDED IN BEING EDUCATED HAVE ALWAYS DISTINGUISHED THEMSELVES. Islam from the arabians is your problem not the northerner.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by raphieMontella: 7:31pm On Oct 14, 2016
Geofavor:
You're getting it all wrong. You need to calm down. Firstly, Jamb cannot give schools orders on what to do or not. Only the FG can.

Secondly, the FG didn't instruct schools not to use an aggregate of O 'level and jamb. The only order was "NO POST-UTME TESTS should be conducted". The FG further stated that each school retains the right to use whatever method they deem fit to screen students, as long as no tests are conducted. Unilag and other schools have not contravened this rule.

Don't assume yet that uniben will be using only jamb. We do not know yet. They haven't made it known to the public how they are going to grade students. Actually, all recent activities imply they will be using O 'level and Jamb. It may not be exactly as unilag and the others calculated theirs, though.

Lastly, it is very unfortunate you didn't get admitted with that score you had. You need to calm down, though.
I know someone that scored 285 and didn't also get admitted. UNILAG though. Smh

Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Martins2016: 7:48pm On Oct 14, 2016
God is in charge.
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by chem112: 8:07pm On Oct 14, 2016
chem112:
pls all engineering aspirant post ur waec result for ur five compulsory subject stating which branch of engineering u applied for
where are d engine boys
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by stred: 8:13pm On Oct 14, 2016
Geofavor:
I do not know. But, can his O 'level result be that bad that he wasn't qualified for any course? His high jamb score should make up a bit for his weak O 'level, don't you think?

Note: I don't know his O 'level performance (it may be really good.). My aunt told me about the issue, but I wasn't interested. Unilag wahala no be here.
he'll be considered I know someone of 0.2 marks remaining for him to pass the cut off of medicine. They'll be considered. There's always a second list
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Oxytocin(m): 8:14pm On Oct 14, 2016
Geofavor:
Boss.... Longest time smiley
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by fucklil: 8:36pm On Oct 14, 2016
StupidYorubaFool:
thrash.
Unilag defied FG's orders and went against Jamb's ordinance by adding waec and jamb scores to determine admission.
Jamb strictly warned against that.
sha it's a lesson i've learnt at the detriment of a whole one good year
EMPTY VESSELS MAKES THE LOUDEST NOISE (IN REFERENCE TO U.I UNILAG AND OAU)
You are the mugu
You are just making noise around
Jamb ordinance was to add ur jamb with your olevel to determine your aggregate ..which would be used to determine your admission ...
I'm sure you were part of the people shaking yansh when FG cancelled post utme all be cos you had 250 above ..
You thought ur admission was automatic mugu !
Cheers to the remaining mugus in the house who were in support of the of the cancellation of post utme grin
You eyes don clear now grin

2 Likes

Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by StupidYorubaFool: 8:40pm On Oct 14, 2016
fucklil:

You are the mugu
You are just making noise around
Jamb ordinance was to add ur jamb with your olevel to determine your aggregate ..which would be used to determine your admission ...
I'm sure you were part of the people shaking yansh when FG cancelled post utme all be cos you had 250 above ..
You thought ur admission was automatic mugu !
Cheers to the remaining mugus in the house who were in support of the of the cancellation of post utme grin
You eyes don clear now grin
you are a cursed bastærd.
Thunder Scatter you for this statement.
Wasted spèrm
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Marael: 8:41pm On Oct 14, 2016
chem112:
crs -A1 Government -A1 Literature -A1 math-A1 English-A1
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by StupidYorubaFool: 8:46pm On Oct 14, 2016
FuhckYhu:

#yawns# i just woke up from sleep due to hunger and poverty that is wrecking my life
i i also have a doomed
malfunctioninq brain and a worthless existence of living.. I'm a small boy, i must be arrogantly stupîd, i think i need help. #Plz reply.
wow really?
Commit suicide. That's the most simplest and easiet solution
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by chem112: 8:48pm On Oct 14, 2016
Marael:
crs -A1 Government -A1 Literature -A1 math-A1 English-A1
are u serious?
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by stred: 8:49pm On Oct 14, 2016
StupidYorubaFool:
Wasted spèrm
e pain am grin he's right you know.
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by StupidYorubaFool: 8:54pm On Oct 14, 2016
stred:
e pain am grin he's right you know.
ode i choosed unilag because of pume.
Don't mind that senseless idìot
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by RobinHez(m): 8:54pm On Oct 14, 2016
rafa9:
By the time you finish reading your GSTs you will understand that you people are lucky that the Christian Missionaries got to you first before the Islamists otherwise you may have ended up worse than the average northerner. The white men used the islamic set up in their advantage to suppress the people. This is what the mighty men of the north have adopted to enslave the people. Until they get to see the religion for what it is, education remains an issue. As a proud Northerner I hope to contribute my quota to liberate my people. THE FEW THAT HAVE SUCCEEDED IN BEING EDUCATED HAVE ALWAYS DISTINGUISHED THEMSELVES. Islam from the arabians is your problem not the northerner.
Nigeria people and culture. You read your GST well! cool
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by fucklil: 9:04pm On Oct 14, 2016
StupidYorubaFool:
Wasted spèrm

Lie you weren't in support?
undecided
Feel sad for you cry
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by StupidYorubaFool: 9:04pm On Oct 14, 2016
Julietjohn:
yes stupid.yorubafool that was an error when typing fact English Professor.
is that why you called me stupid?
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by FuhckYhu: 9:07pm On Oct 14, 2016
StupidYorubaFool:
wow really?
0h here comes the Coward, Is this wah u label hot? u've gathered all d courage & trash lines to spill out now after my reply sent shivers down your rotten spine.

Kindly fuçk off while you still have the grace or better still you behave yourself. Stop injectinq your tarnished genes by disrupting an easy going thread like this cuzz here ain't for failed-destitute repugnant wazzocks.

3 Likes

Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by StupidYorubaFool: 9:14pm On Oct 14, 2016
fuhckyhu:
it's quite obvious that you're blind.
Ode go and read back what i quoted you and see the nonsense you typed. this time around, try and read it slowly..
Idìot.
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by StupidYorubaFool: 9:22pm On Oct 14, 2016
FuhckYhu:

[s] 0h here comes the Coward, Is this wah u label hot? u've gathered all d courage & trash lines to spill out now after my reply sent shivers down your rotten spine.

Kindly fuçk off while you still have the grace or better still you behave yourself. Stop injectinq your tarnished genes by disrupting an easy going thread like this cuzz here ain't for failed-destitute repugnant wazzocks.
[/s]
real balderdash, hogwash and nonsense.
Are you tryna used music lyrics you plagiarised from lil wayne songs to exchange abuses with me?
It's apparent that you're a teenager and too low beyond measures for me to bash.
Go get a life or better still join the league of your afonjas to dine on Amala and Ewedu.
Uniben's thread isn't a habitat for disgusting amphibious and cursed creatures like you.
Nonsense.
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by pqute(f): 9:22pm On Oct 14, 2016
hi Dharay,
just wanted to know if u were still able to check abt dat collection of bed allocation prints out 2day.
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by FuhckYhu: 9:25pm On Oct 14, 2016
StupidYorubaFool:
it's quite obvious that you're blind.
Ode go and read back what i quoted you and see the nonsense you typed. this time around, try and read it slowly..
Idìot.
Inconsequential Morónic Ape you are, i quoted the first post you
hurriedly made before you edited your bullshiiit. I've warned you tho, go diffuse your tantrums elsewhere not here.

I'm allergic to nincompoops of your caliber. You opined i will get it hot buh here you are acting calm lykah homeless sissy, Behave, that's all i got for you. #Destiny Amputated Piglët.
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by FuhckYhu: 9:30pm On Oct 14, 2016
StupidYorubaFool:
real balderdash, hogwash and nonsense.
Are you tryna used music lyrics you plagiarised from lil wayne songs to exchange abuses with me?
It's apparent that you're a teenager and too low beyond measures for me to bash.
Go get a life or better still join the league of your afonjas to dine on Amala and Ewedu.
Uniben's thread isn't a habitat for disgusting amphibious and cursed creatures like you.
Nonsense.
At the underlined, correct your error there. i can now see why you have been rejected by most universities in the county. Stùpid Malady Practicing Oaf.

Lil Wayne's? lmao, thats surely wahhh ppl of your line will say when they are shocked for thinking nobody could withstand their foolishness....Lol!

1 Like

Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by StupidYorubaFool: 9:33pm On Oct 14, 2016
FuhckYhu:

Inconsequential Morónic Ape you are, i quoted the first post you
hurriedly made before you edited your bullshiiit. I've warned you tho, go diffuse your tantrums elsewhere not here.

I'm allergic to nincompoops of your caliber. You opined i will get it hot buh here you are acting calm lykah homeless sissy, Behave, that's all i got for you. #Destiny Amputated Piglët.
oh my Gosh pls can you just keep quiet cos we can't endure it anylonger.
The stench from your hairy armpit, the repulsive odour from your mouth and the odoriferous smell emanating from your unkempt pubic area just chased away many aspirants in this thread.
It has reduced the number of viewers cos its unbearable.
Go get a bath and tryna use acid as detol so as to combat the legions of bacterias that are embedded in your dirty body.
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by FuhckYhu: 9:38pm On Oct 14, 2016
pqute:
hi Dharay,
just wanted to know if u were still able to check abt dat collection of bed allocation prints out 2day.
...yh, i went to hall 3, the man there was still collecting the slips
buh the woman in hall 2 wasn't there, i don't think you should really be worried abt it, why don't u go back & try again on Monday...
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by StupidYorubaFool: 9:39pm On Oct 14, 2016
FuhckYhu:

i know that i am dirty, useless, foolish and stupìd, i just regretted life cos i am nothing but a frustrated monkey, ugly baboon, caricaturic chimpanzee and a monster baboon.
Someone help me before i commit suicide pls.

don't worry boy, i can help you
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by chem112: 9:40pm On Oct 14, 2016
you guys are breaking d rules, we are more civilized dan dis na.
this thread is not meant for dis rather it's meant for us to know about our school we are intending to gain admission to.
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Marael: 9:41pm On Oct 14, 2016
StupidYorubaFool:
is that why you called me stupid?
is that not your name

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) ... (379) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread / The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. / Unilag 2015/2016 Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.