Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,101 members, 7,825,487 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. - Education (353) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. (724142 Views)

2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide / 2017/2018 UNIBEN Admission Thread Guide / 2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) ... (379) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by jodia: 5:02pm On Nov 24, 2016
Francis95:

Sir, I think your name should be written down in the National register of Factory fitted Fools.
wowu am so surprised so you know how to spell
You lack common sense please stop displaying your stupidity here
I said my opinion I didn't ask you to comment if you didn't like it you should have left now stop acting like a fool you have disgraced your parents enough is it not cause they didn't have money for abortion that they left you
Ooo and am a girl
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Creeza(m): 5:04pm On Nov 24, 2016
Miroyalty:
[i][/i][color=#990000][/color]

i'm not a staylite but i have done my online clearance and in the process of doing physical clearance. if u had read previous posts, u will understand that
40 passport is for ur documents and record file and other clearance like faculty, departmental etc
One white file- you actually need more than 1. you need at least 7 for ur documents
6 photocopies of scanned document: very important or else you dont want to do physical clearance.

Procession fee: since you are doing it in a cyber cafe, this is their own money for the service rendered. shouldn't be up to #1000. maybe 5h.

Acceptance fee: you surely need to pay ur acceptance fee. if the cyber cafe is paying for you with their atm, u need to go pay in their account and gv them teller that you really paid.

check previous posts for how to arrange your files and head for phys byical clearance which is currently ongoing.
#page number pls.. Am lost
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by klassykute(m): 5:15pm On Nov 24, 2016
Fynestboi:
To all university of Benin Aspirant

its important you get the necessary information you need to increase your chances in next year admission exercise. We can get such information here don't be shy to ask that question that has been on ur mind all along it might be the edge u need.

SCAM ALERT: CLICK ON REPORT BUTTON...
oga fynestboi please is part-time admission list out thanks
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Draei: 5:15pm On Nov 24, 2016
jod..ia:
I said my opinion I didn't ask you to comment if you didn't like it you should have left now stop acting like a fool you have disgraced your parents enough is it not cause they didn't have money for abortion that they left you
Ooo and am a girl
ah βitch-slap ryy there.!

1 Like

Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Nobody: 5:28pm On Nov 24, 2016
Izykid10:
I was in school yesterday
Actually went for medicals
but on getting to my clearance hall
I was sent back because I wasn't on my corporate white and black for law students
Today things
I rep Uniben law

Pls o, wearing of black and white starts from physical clearance as a law student.
smiley
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Creeza(m): 5:54pm On Nov 24, 2016
Seen #

Please Pardon my ignorance

Statement of result is it the same as Jamb result or waec print out?

I want to know cox its the oy doc I find confusing ,
Note # I wrote Ssce last year..
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Miroyalty(f): 6:07pm On Nov 24, 2016
[color=#006600][/color]
Creeza:
#page number pls.. Am lost

page 350

1 Like

Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by RobinHez(m): 6:53pm On Nov 24, 2016
Francis95:

People like you is the reason I support Abortion
this is pure fatality...choi embarassed

1 Like

Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by RobinHez(m): 6:56pm On Nov 24, 2016
jodia:
Ooo and am a girl

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by RobinHez(m): 6:59pm On Nov 24, 2016
saw the new engine students all dressed up with white files. lemme on-behalf of Engineering say welcome in advance grin
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Miroyalty(f): 7:01pm On Nov 24, 2016
RobinHez:
saw the new engine students all dressed up with white files. lemme on-behalf of Engineering say welcome in advance grin

thanks thanks.

2 Likes

Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Miroyalty(f): 7:07pm On Nov 24, 2016
tongue
Miroyalty:
Please, i need answers

i just found out i didn't sign my acceptance letter that was scanned. will it affect my clearance and if yes, what can i do??

PLEASE ANSWER ME O
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by RobinHez(m): 7:35pm On Nov 24, 2016
Miroyalty:
Please, i need answers
scanned. will it affect my clearance and if yes, what can i do??
i just found out i didn't sign my acceptance letter that was
U need that document to be signed. Every document gotta be signed. You'll be logged out to make amendments...chill.
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Draei: 7:45pm On Nov 24, 2016
Miroyalty:
tongue
PLEASE ANSWER ME O
do you have other documents signed?
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Jackossky(m): 7:57pm On Nov 24, 2016
hmmm...seems I will focus on my Jupeb...I don't think Uniben is ready to release any list....see u guys in level 200...
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by rawdpiper(m): 8:26pm On Nov 24, 2016
pls who knows how uniben calculates their screening result aggregate??
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by raphieMontella: 9:00pm On Nov 24, 2016
Jackossky:
hmmm...seems I will focus on my Jupeb...I don't think Uniben is ready to release any list....see u guys in level 200...
which course did you apply for bro?
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Francis95(m): 9:13pm On Nov 24, 2016
jodia:
Ooo and am a girl
The only thing positive about you is your HIV status , Bastard daughter of a retard*d Lesbian !
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Miroyalty(f): 10:04pm On Nov 24, 2016
Draei:

do you have other documents signed?

yes. my affidavits. my acceptance letter is the only unsigned document
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Miroyalty(f): 10:15pm On Nov 24, 2016
Francis95:

The only thing positive about you is your HIV status , Bastard daughter of a retard*d Lesbian !

@jodia and @Francis95
can you both please act mature and stop behaving like people that ran from the psychiatric. throwing insults shows how low and poor a person is so both of you better hide your secret and it is the no 2 rule of nairaland.
if you really want to show your insulting skills, kindly open a thread and start the challenge..
PS: i know its not my business but its really annoying to see the page scarred with your insults rather than how to move to the next level as the thread is supposed to be.
dont be offended. just take the advice and be the mature one.

4 Likes

Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Francis95(m): 10:43pm On Nov 24, 2016
Miroyalty:

@jodia and @Francis95
can you both please act mature and stop behaving like people that ran from the psychiatric. throwing insults shows how low and poor a person is so both of you better hide your secret and it is the no 2 rule of nairaland.
if you really want to show your insulting skills, kindly open a thread and start the challenge..
PS: i know its not my business but its really annoying to see the page scarred with your insults rather than how to move to the next level as the thread is supposed to be.
I Concur !!! cool
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Evans1111(m): 11:54pm On Nov 24, 2016
After standing for 5 hours today (9:00 am-2:00pm), uniben told us to go home and come back tomorrow. embarassed

1 Like

Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Evans1111(m): 11:56pm On Nov 24, 2016
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Evans1111(m): 11:57pm On Nov 24, 2016
Miroyalty:

@jodia and @Francis95

The wise man.
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by iamKelzy(m): 5:20am On Nov 25, 2016
Izykid10:
I was in school yesterday
Actually went for medicals
but on getting to my clearance hall
I was sent back because I wasn't on my corporate white and black for law students
Today things
I rep Uniben law

i sight u bro!!etz ''melvin'' yo course mate.. d niqqur u saw yesterday at d clearance venue..carryinq a printer for d clearance officer..no be small tin sha..see u 2mao durinq lectures
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Izykid10(m): 6:39am On Nov 25, 2016
yes it does]

Pls o, wearing of black and white starts from physical clearance as a law student.
smiley [/yes it does]
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Nognome(m): 7:27am On Nov 25, 2016
Second uniben admission list update, share!

As today marks the end of the convocation ceremony of the latest UNIBEN graduands, alot should be expected afterwads, ranging from second uniben admission list to the powering up of the physical clearance for the students doing their clearance currently. Lectures are to become tighter too. A lot should be noted. Sounding it again, UNIBEN will release another list for the yet-to-be-admitted candidates. All you have to do is calm down and expect it at any time. We understand you guys have been through alot....... continue reading

http://www.askschool.net/2016/11/uniben-second-admission-list-to-kick.html
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by harlehleh(f): 11:01am On Nov 25, 2016
hi room...xo i did my physical clearance yesterday..buh my kofa account has not been cleared...
1.do i pay my school fees now or wait till m cleared online

2.where can i get my timetable.cos the clearance officer said i should go and receive lectures..m in adult edu english literature...

staylites pls respond oh.....
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by jodia: 11:27am On Nov 25, 2016
Miroyalty:

@jodia and @Francis95
who tf are you telling me trash so because you managed to have android phone you decided to put that dustbin you call a mouth in what doesn't concern you ahn Ahn see this Bush and local child want to speak English for me bitch you have no idea who I am so next time just keep your very useless and unwanted opinion to your worthless sef
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by jodia: 11:38am On Nov 25, 2016
jodia:
who tf are you telling me trash so because you managed to have android phone you decided to put that dustbin you call a mouth in what doesn't concern you ahn Ahn see this Bush and local child want to speak English for me bitch you have no idea who I am so next time just keep your very useless and unwanted opinion to your worthless sef
am so sorry this isn't me
What I mean to say is even if you wanted to have added your opinion there was a better way to have said that @miroyalty
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by prof1999(m): 11:47am On Nov 25, 2016
When is class starting cos am still at home rep department of chemistry
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Nobody: 12:14pm On Nov 25, 2016
harlehleh:
hi room...xo i did my physical clearance yesterday..buh my kofa account has not been cleared...
1.do i pay my school fees now or wait till m cleared online

2.where can i get my timetable.cos the clearance officer said i should go and receive lectures..m in adult edu english literature...

staylites pls respond oh.....

1. You can't pay your school fee if you have not been cleared. Keep checking till you are eventually cleared.

2. Try go to your course adviser, department office. I don't really know.

(1) (2) (3) ... (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) ... (379) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread / The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. / Unilag 2015/2016 Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.