Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,188 members, 7,835,946 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. - Education (356) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. (725118 Views)

2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide / 2017/2018 UNIBEN Admission Thread Guide / 2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) ... (379) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by JY01(m): 7:50am On Nov 26, 2016
CaptEColeJnr:
Ah..
calm down please.. OK?
relax.. you'll be admitted ..
Don't let online brawls get to you
grin good things are happening on this thread o.. Even captain Don turn peacemaker
well.... I'm sorry for this post, I hope am forgiven grin
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by JY01(m): 7:53am On Nov 26, 2016
Geofavor, how far na.. Iyaf tey o, u Don dey Benin?
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Frankie09y4(m): 8:07am On Nov 26, 2016
Good morning y'all.Please I want explanations concerning this jamb admission letter.My sis was given admission by Uniben but on jamb website,its saying no admission given yet.Does she go ahead to pay d 1k for d admission letter or does she go for d change of course/institution option of 10k.Please replies needed.Thanks!
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Iykestix: 8:42am On Nov 26, 2016
Julietjohn:
lmao u guys are funny.... My tummy hurts biko
julie whatsup na, u've not answered me na
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by CaptEColeJnr: 9:04am On Nov 26, 2016
JY01:
grin good things are happening on this thread o.. Even captain Don turn peacemaker
well.... I'm sorry for this post, I hope am forgiven grin
grin grin grin
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Nobody: 9:38am On Nov 26, 2016
Evans1111:

Lol...
I thought Einstein was a physicist. Why would chemistry and geology lecturers be mourning him in the first place? That is what I call 'MISPLACED MOURNING'.
undecided
Evans1111:

Lol...
I thought Einstein was a physicist. Why would chemistry and geology lecturers be mourning him in the first place? That is what I call 'MISPLACED MOURNING'.

That's why I said am kidding na.
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Nobody: 9:40am On Nov 26, 2016
AngryArmani:
I go o. I day dere live

Lolz, I nr go. E make sense?
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Frankie09y4(m): 9:49am On Nov 26, 2016
Good morning y'all.Please I want explanations concerning this jamb admission letter.My sis was given admission by Uniben but on jamb website,its saying no admission given yet.Does she go ahead to pay d 1k for d admission letter or does she go for d change of course/institution option of 10k.Please replies needed.Thanks!
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Geofavor(m): 9:50am On Nov 26, 2016
JY01:
Geofav.or, how far na.. Iyaf tey o, u Don dey Benin?
Joy, I dey o.

I'm still cooling off in lag. There's no need to rush to campus now, because people doing clearance will still be much. I'm trying to avoid standing for hours like buhari's guard.
I go enter when dem reduce; maybe next weekend.

I would love to chat you up on whatsapp, but I'm currently not on it. Can we talk via email?
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Evans1111(m): 9:50am On Nov 26, 2016
Ebayray:
undecided

That's why I said am kidding na.

Oh yes you did say that. In that case I'm deeply sorry for that sorry post. Please 'sorrylly' accept my sincere and sorry apology.
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by prof1999(m): 9:52am On Nov 26, 2016
RobinHez:

U haven't heard of Maths department!
baba i knw na but it does not require living in the lab for 7 good hours and writting the report within 24 hours £££
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by prettyunny(f): 10:06am On Nov 26, 2016
WHERE DOES THE FUTURE LIE?
Every day when I think about it,all I do is cry.Sometimes I wish I could go back to 1967 and stop the war from ever happening but these are wishes.

Nigeria is a verse country filled with tribes that live in distrust of one another. It was this same distrust that made the Hausas plan a "counter_coup" because they felt the igbos organized an igbo coup.And sometimes I wondered why colonel kaduna didn't just kill everybody? Kill all the politicians,why leave the igbos?

These are bygones but my present predicament is the call for a "New Biafra".The reason why igbos are asking to rule themselves is because"igbos are too domineering and they are filled with businessmen who didn't go to school!
How will a literate ask for a new Biafra?We are not over the last war we fought yet we are bargaining for another. Even the founder of biafra is dead"Ojukwu"why cant we leave matters to die?

Do you know the pains those women went through after being beaten and raped? The innocent children who died of hunger? Or do you not know the many people who lost their loved ones? And after everything we weren't independent! And still yet we talking of a "New Biafra "?

"Ojukwu "ran away with his immediate family and he was granted "political asylum"in Ivory coast,he ran away and left us and still we want to fight a new war?

The reason "col.Odumegwu Ojukwu's" anger was col Gowon wasn't the highest placed officer and he was made the head of state.Ojukwu was ambitious!he wanted to control affairs and when he saw the diversity in the country and the new found oil in Port harcourt,he calculated "HIS GAINS" and not our GAINS.Col Gowon was also selfish, he hid under the umbrella of wanting to unify Nigeria but his aim was getting port harcourt where the oil was found! Our leaders were selfish! We were the ones who suffered! Just like the saying "when two elephants fights,the grass suffers".

Please lets not go back to those days of hunger,no clothes,fear,killings,and humiliations.WAR is never the answer,Lets stay together no matter what,because the country is IN recession what are we even going to feed on? The civil war made igbos loose their accounts and place in the country.
As Youths,lets join OUR hands together and say NO to a NEW BIAFRA but YES to ONE GREAT NIGERIA. Lets forget about our tribal differences and trust ourselves,no one can Love our country better than Us,the evils of WAR is outrageous.
I STAND FOR ONE NIGERIAN
PRETTY GINIKA OKORO
#Pls_share

2 Shares

Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by prof1999(m): 10:10am On Nov 26, 2016
Frankie09y4:
Good morning y'all.Please I want explanations
concerning this jamb admission letter.My sis was
given admission by Uniben but on jamb
website,its saying no admission given yet.Does
she go ahead to pay d 1k for d admission letter
or does she go for d change of course/institution
option of 10k.Please replies needed.Thanks!
it means an error occur when uploading the names on janb portal " it is unwise to do change of course when your sis did not have status with jamb "THE WISEST ADVISE ANYBODY CAN GIVE YOUR SIS IS TO PRINT THE UNIBEN ADMISSION SLIP/ LETTER IN YOUR KOFA PAGE AND TAKE THE LETTER TO JAMB OFFICE NEAR YOU that i s all ( note change of course is 2500 not 10000 baba peace into you
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by BossBallz(m): 10:16am On Nov 26, 2016
prettyunny:
WHERE DOES THE FUTURE LIE?
Every day when I think about it,all I do is cry.Sometimes I wish I could go back to 1967 and stop the war from ever happening but these are wishes.

Nigeria is a verse country filled with tribes that live in distrust of one another. It was this same distrust that made the Hausas plan a "counter_coup" because they felt the igbos organized an igbo coup.And sometimes I wondered why colonel kaduna didn't just kill everybody? Kill all the politicians,why leave the igbos?

These are bygones but my present predicament is the call for a "New Biafra".The reason why igbos are asking to rule themselves is because"igbos are too domineering and they are filled with businessmen who didn't go to school!
How will a literate ask for a new Biafra?We are not over the last war we fought yet we are bargaining for another. Even the founder of biafra is dead"Ojukwu"why cant we leave matters to die?

Do you know the pains those women went through after being beaten and raped? The innocent children who died of hunger? Or do you not know the many people who lost their loved ones? And after everything we weren't independent! And still yet we talking of a "New Biafra "?

"Ojukwu "ran away with his immediate family and he was granted "political asylum"in Ivory coast,he ran away and left us and still we want to fight a new war?

The reason "col.Odumegwu Ojukwu's" anger was col Gowon wasn't the highest placed officer and he was made the head of state.Ojukwu was ambitious!he wanted to control affairs and when he saw the diversity in the country and the new found oil in Port harcourt,he calculated "HIS GAINS" and not our GAINS.Col Gowon was also selfish, he hid under the umbrella of wanting to unify Nigeria but his aim was getting port harcourt where the oil was found! Our leaders were selfish! We were the ones who suffered! Just like the saying "when two elephants fights,the grass suffers".

Please lets not go back to those days of hunger,no clothes,fear,killings,and humiliations.WAR is never the answer,Lets stay together no matter what,because the country is IN recession what are we even going to feed on? The civil war made igbos loose their accounts and place in the country.
As Youths,lets join OUR hands together and say NO to a NEW BIAFRA but YES to ONE GREAT NIGERIA. Lets forget about our tribal differences and trust ourselves,no one can Love our country better than Us,the evils of WAR is outrageous.
I STAND FOR ONE NIGERIAN
PRETTY GINIKA OKORO
#Pls_share
Ojukwu is now sorry for de biafran war..... Hope he is forgiven? grin

1 Like

Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Frankie09y4(m): 10:20am On Nov 26, 2016
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Nobody: 10:34am On Nov 26, 2016
Evans1111:

Oh yes you did say that. In that case I'm deeply sorry for that sorry post. Please 'sorrylly' accept my sincere and sorry apology.

Lolz. It's ok. smiley
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Koskio(m): 10:51am On Nov 26, 2016
Frankie09y4:
Good morning y'all.Please I want explanations
concerning this jamb admission letter.My sis was
given admission by Uniben but on jamb
website,its saying no admission given yet.Does
she go ahead to pay d 1k for d admission letter
or does she go for d change of course/institution
option of 10k.Please replies needed.Thanks!

Is your sister a direct entry candidate because I know it is only those of us granted admission through DE that are currently having that challenge
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by jodia: 11:00am On Nov 26, 2016
CaptEColeJnr:
Ah.. calm down please.. OK? relax.. you'll be admitted .. Don't let online brawls get to you
lol Am relaxed o and amen
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Frankie09y4(m): 11:05am On Nov 26, 2016
Koskio:

Is your sister a direct entry candidate because I know it is only those of us granted admission through DE that are currently having that challenge
No,she is a jambite.
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by AngryArmani: 11:31am On Nov 26, 2016
Ebayray:

Lolz, I nr go.
E make sense?
Die. Bam. You no go ehn?? E be lyk Law school no day hungry you
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Evans1111(m): 11:35am On Nov 26, 2016
BossBallz:
Ojukwu is now sorry for de biafran war..... Hope he is forgiven? grin

Hehe
I think he's forgiven oh. grin
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Nobody: 11:38am On Nov 26, 2016
AngryArmani:
Die. Bam. You no go ehn?? E be lyk Law school no day hungry you
shocked. Law school dey hungry me o. I nr just dey in the mood yesterday. Wetin happen for there?.
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Weirdman: 12:19pm On Nov 26, 2016
Please which and which documents am I to photocopy and what are the numbers for each and also how many passports do I need..

*Please which and which documents am I to photocopy and what are the numbers for each and also how many passports do I need..*
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Evans1111(m): 1:19pm On Nov 26, 2016
Weirdman:
Please which and which documents am I to photocopy and what are the numbers for each and also how many passports do I need..

*Please which and which documents am I to photocopy and what are the numbers for each and also how many passports do I need..*

I don't know what you may need but the documents I photocopied were:
1. Uniben admission letter(6 copies)
2. Online payment slip(6copies)
3. Online clearance slip(6 copies)
4. Jamb admission letter(697 copies)
5. Acceptance letter(413 copies)
6. O level result(6 copies)
7. O level certificate/statement of result(9 copies)
8. Birth certificate(6 copies)
9. Affidavit of good conduct(06 copies)
10. Affidavit of non-membership of secret cult(3214 copies). ( Don't be alarmed, they just need to be sure)
11. Affidavit of L.G.A.(6 copies)
12. Original jamb result slip(49 copies)
13. *Affidavit of compliance(14 copies)
14. *Affidavit of non-ownership of secret car(362 copies)

Now the copies may sound outrageous to you but just understand that a few extra copies will actually not hurt.

* for untrustworthy students only.

Oh and some guys say you need a whooping 46 passports!( this one is not a joke)
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Ellababe(f): 1:27pm On Nov 26, 2016
All courses r hard and also easy depending on how serious u are and ur flair for it.congrats to all the newly admitted student,i wish u all a smooth stressfree clearance.still waiting on the lord to give me my admission.pals remember dis...that "d volume of a given mass of celebration varies provided jacking remains constant".your jacking(readings) starts now,do not procastinate,time wait 4 nobody.

1 Like

Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by AngryArmani: 1:46pm On Nov 26, 2016
Ebayray:

shocked.
Law school dey hungry me o.
I nr just dey in the mood yesterday.
Wetin happen for there?.
Dey just talk tire. I comot before they finish sha
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Creeza(m): 1:46pm On Nov 26, 2016
Julietjohn:
lmao u guys are funny.... My tummy hurts biko
we are deeply sorry that you think we are funny for you to say 'biko ' which sorrilously means please, but sorry to say sorry , I sorrigoriously wish you forgive me when I say sorry. Cc Evans111 grin

1 Like

Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Evans1111(m): 1:55pm On Nov 26, 2016
Creeza:
we are deeply sorry that you think we are funny for you to say 'biko ' which sorrilously means please, but sorry to say sorry , I sorrigoriously wish you forgive me when I say sorry. Cc Evans111 grin

SORRIIGORIOSLY, sorrilously, now THAT is a real man.

#RealMenMakeTheirOwnWords

P.S. I'm sorry that I was very very sorry in my first sorry post about my sorrynitty.

1 Like

Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Frankie09y4(m): 2:22pm On Nov 26, 2016
Please I want explanations concerning this jamb admission letter.My sis was given admission by Uniben but on jamb website,its saying no admission given yet.Does she go ahead to pay d 1k for d admission letter or does she go for d change of course/institution option of 10k.Please replies needed.Thanks!
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Frankie09y4(m): 2:24pm On Nov 26, 2016
whoever has printed jamb admission letter but wasn't given admission on jamb website should pls signify how to go about it.
Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by xtizzy: 2:27pm On Nov 26, 2016
Evans1111:

If so then I'm very sorry that I was sorry about a post that made you post a post that said you were sorry that I'm sorry about my post.

ahhh brother I am sorry ure sorry about that sorry post u wrote that u were sorry in which I replied that I was sorry about ur sorriness

1 Like

Re: 2016/2017 Uniben Admission Thread Guide. by Evans1111(m): 2:44pm On Nov 26, 2016
Please does anyone know the subject combo for mass comm in uniben, it's for my younger brother and he just wants to hear that he doesn't need economics because he hates the subject well.

Oh and xtizzy, I really am sorry for not being sorry enough in my first sorry post. I hope you find a sorry place in your heart to sorrylly forgive me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) ... (379) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan(UI) 2017/2018 Admission Thread / The Obafemi Awolowo University Admission Thread For 2014/2015 Academic Session. / Unilag 2015/2016 Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.