Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

Isiaka, Right Group Condemn Arrest Of Amosun's Critic, SF Emmanuel Ojo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Isiaka, Right Group Condemn Arrest Of Amosun's Critic, SF Emmanuel Ojo (1868 Views)

Zahra Buhari & Husband, Indimi, Dancing At Wedding Of Amosun & Dabiri's Children / Amosun Building Multibillion Private House - Emmanuel Ojo (Pics) / Supreme Court Upholds The Election Of Amosun As Ogun Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Isiaka, Right Group Condemn Arrest Of Amosun's Critic, SF Emmanuel Ojo by BestGovernance(f): 10:55pm On Sep 27, 2015
Isiaka, Right groups condemn arrest of Amosun's critic, SF Emmanuel Ojo

The Campaign Organisation of the Ogun State Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) governorship candidate, Prince Gboyega Nasir Isiaka (GNICO) and Centre for Media
Rights Advocates (CMRA) have condemned the arrest and detention of an Abuja-based blogger, Emmanuel Ojo by the police in Abeokuta, Ogun State capital at the weekend, acting on the instruction of Governor Ibikunle Amosun.
Ojo was said to have been trailed and arrested in a gestapo like by the Chief Security Officer of the governor who led some security agencies attached to Amosun at Ibara, Abeokuta and was detained at Ibara police station, few meters away from the Government House.

Isiaka who spoke through the Director of Publicity of his campaign organisation, Comrade Ifekayode Akinbode said Ojo was arrested for a story exposing the alleged
squeezing of Mrs Olufunso Amosun in London for money laundering.
The story was said to have been posted by a foreign-based blogger and pasted on Ojo's facebook wall by hackers suspected to be working with Ogun APC with intention to implicate Ojo.

Ojo had since denied knowledge of the story and made it known to the public that his facebook wall was hacked by his detractors working to silence him because of his hard stance on Amosun.
Mrs Amsoun who has since denied the story was alleged of being detained by London police for being in possession of US300,000.
Akinbode said since the day the story was found on Ojo's facebook walls that he had been haunted by Amosun thugs working in conjunction with police attached to the Government House.
He said, "It is unbecoming of Amosun who has been intolerant of opposition and critics to go after Ojo and frustrate all efforts to secure his bail since Saturday.
We know SF Ojo as a critic of prolifigacy and bad governance going on in Ogun State and it is sad to note that Amsoun would think nobody will criticize and make public his various lies. If Ojo's facebook was hacked
and the story of how Amsoun's wife was arrested for money laundering in London was pasted there and the government has denied it, why must Amosun's Chief
Security Officer still went after Ojo, harassed his wife and got him arrested.
The attempt is to silence his critics and send fears to journalists in the state to stop reporting anti-Amosun stories. But he has failed! Nobody in Ogun State needed
to be told the story of inflated projects that increased the state debt profile to over N200b. It is a common knowledge in Nigeria that Amosun is among the richest governors in Nigeria that refused to make public his
asset declaration despite the fact that his self- acclaimed mentor, President Muhammadu Buhari has declared his assets. It is a common knowledge that Amsoun is building the best personal house in Ogun
State that costs over N7b at Ibara Housing Estate in Abeokuta and we know his salary since he became governor in 2011.
"It is also laughable that Amosun who blackmailed his predecessor in office, Otunba Gbenga Daniel to the extent of using photoshop to superimpose Daniel's head
on Nollywood actor's body to give false impression about Daniel could go ahead to arrest a blogger over an harmless story his boys planted on Ojo's facebook walls to implicate him. But we want to assure Amosun that instead of being cowed, this is just the beginning of exposing many under-hand dealings many did not know about his government.
In its own reaction, CMRA demanded for the immediate release of Ojo and warned the police that they would be held responsible if anything happened to Ojo.
A statement signed yesterday by the Executive Director of the organisation, Dr Bidemi Adegbite condemned the gestapo approach of Amosun's Chief Security Officer in arresting Ojo who the police could have invited for questioning.
CMRA warned the police against being used by the politicians to infringe on the rights of Nigerians from freely expressing themselves.
The organisation also called on the Inspector General of police to order Ojo's release with immediate effect and warned police at Ogun State Command to desist from acting as a stooge to the All Progressive Congress
(APC).
Re: Isiaka, Right Group Condemn Arrest Of Amosun's Critic, SF Emmanuel Ojo by dejavski(m): 10:57pm On Sep 27, 2015
Only in Nigeria angry
Re: Isiaka, Right Group Condemn Arrest Of Amosun's Critic, SF Emmanuel Ojo by Marvellouzkk(f): 10:57pm On Sep 27, 2015
he should remain behind the bar joor

1 Like

Re: Isiaka, Right Group Condemn Arrest Of Amosun's Critic, SF Emmanuel Ojo by Alphaoscar: 11:16pm On Sep 27, 2015
I don't understand why you his friends are just trying to whip up sentiments on this issue. Ojo is known for fabricating lies and I believe it is nemesis that is catching up with him. I expect the Charge and bail EsuTosin Awotesu to lead Ojo's team of lawyers whenever his case is charged to court.

1 Like

Re: Isiaka, Right Group Condemn Arrest Of Amosun's Critic, SF Emmanuel Ojo by Alphaoscar: 11:29pm On Sep 27, 2015
BestGovernance:
Isiaka, Right groups condemn arrest of Amosun's critic, SF Emmanuel Ojo

The Campaign Organisation of the Ogun State Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) governorship candidate, Prince Gboyega Nasir Isiaka (GNICO) and Centre for Media
Rights Advocates (CMRA) have condemned the arrest and detention of an Abuja-based blogger, Emmanuel Ojo by the police in Abeokuta, Ogun State capital at the weekend, acting on the instruction of Governor Ibikunle Amosun.
Ojo was said to have been trailed and arrested in a gestapo like by the Chief Security Officer of the governor who led some security agencies attached to Amosun at Ibara, Abeokuta and was detained at Ibara police station, few meters away from the Government House.

Isiaka who spoke through the Director of Publicity of his campaign organisation, Comrade Ifekayode Akinbode said Ojo was arrested for a story exposing the alleged
squeezing of Mrs Olufunso Amosun in London for money laundering.
The story was said to have been posted by a foreign-based blogger and pasted on Ojo's facebook wall by hackers suspected to be working with Ogun APC with intention to implicate Ojo.

Ojo had since denied knowledge of the story and made it known to the public that his facebook wall was hacked by his detractors working to silence him because of his hard stance on Amosun.
Mrs Amsoun who has since denied the story was alleged of being detained by London police for being in possession of US300,000.
Akinbode said since the day the story was found on Ojo's facebook walls that he had been haunted by Amosun thugs working in conjunction with police attached to the Government House.
He said, "It is unbecoming of Amosun who has been intolerant of opposition and critics to go after Ojo and frustrate all efforts to secure his bail since Saturday.
We know SF Ojo as a critic of prolifigacy and bad governance going on in Ogun State and it is sad to note that Amsoun would think nobody will criticize and make public his various lies. If Ojo's facebook was hacked
and the story of how Amsoun's wife was arrested for money laundering in London was pasted there and the government has denied it, why must Amosun's Chief
Security Officer still went after Ojo, harassed his wife and got him arrested.
The attempt is to silence his critics and send fears to journalists in the state to stop reporting anti-Amosun stories. But he has failed! Nobody in Ogun State needed
to be told the story of inflated projects that increased the state debt profile to over N200b. It is a common knowledge in Nigeria that Amosun is among the richest governors in Nigeria that refused to make public his
asset declaration despite the fact that his self- acclaimed mentor, President Muhammadu Buhari has declared his assets. It is a common knowledge that Amsoun is building the best personal house in Ogun
State that costs over N7b at Ibara Housing Estate in Abeokuta and we know his salary since he became governor in 2011.
"It is also laughable that Amosun who blackmailed his predecessor in office, Otunba Gbenga Daniel to the extent of using photoshop to superimpose Daniel's head
on Nollywood actor's body to give false impression about Daniel could go ahead to arrest a blogger over an harmless story his boys planted on Ojo's facebook walls to implicate him. But we want to assure Amosun that instead of being cowed, this is just the beginning of exposing many under-hand dealings many did not know about his government.
In its own reaction, CMRA demanded for the immediate release of Ojo and warned the police that they would be held responsible if anything happened to Ojo.
A statement signed yesterday by the Executive Director of the organisation, Dr Bidemi Adegbite condemned the gestapo approach of Amosun's Chief Security Officer in arresting Ojo who the police could have invited for questioning.
CMRA warned the police against being used by the politicians to infringe on the rights of Nigerians from freely expressing themselves.
The organisation also called on the Inspector General of police to order Ojo's release with immediate effect and warned police at Ogun State Command to desist from acting as a stooge to the All Progressive Congress
(APC).

You guys are still lying that his account was hacked to spread that libelous information? I read that particular post when he posted it and even some of his goons like Tunji Akinlade were warning him but he claimed the info is genuine and he even went as far as challenging the first lady to proof him wrong by making a public outing.

If truly his account was hacked why can't he dissociate himself from that information immediately he regained his account or issue a rebutal? Why is he now lying that the account was hacked after how many weeks when the strong arm of the law is about to catch him?

This is not SF's first or tenth times of posting outright lies as fact and I pray this will teach him and others a lesson.

@ all, nobody should take this op serious and his sentiment seeking post.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isiaka, Right Group Condemn Arrest Of Amosun's Critic, SF Emmanuel Ojo by stanech: 11:32pm On Sep 27, 2015
And it begins. Apc hates opposition
Na so e dey start oh
During GEJ they were running their mouths like watering shyt. Yeye people
Re: Isiaka, Right Group Condemn Arrest Of Amosun's Critic, SF Emmanuel Ojo by Alphaoscar: 11:34pm On Sep 27, 2015
Even the Op is a PHD holder in spreading half truth and libelous informations.

Check his profile and see his topics

https://www.nairaland.com/2621179/how-tinubu-plotted-make-wife
Re: Isiaka, Right Group Condemn Arrest Of Amosun's Critic, SF Emmanuel Ojo by Alphaoscar: 11:34pm On Sep 27, 2015
Even the Op is a PHD holder in spreading half truth and libelous informations.

Check his profile and see his topics ? You guys should just ignore them.

https://www.nairaland.com/2621179/how-tinubu-plotted-make-wife

1 Like

Re: Isiaka, Right Group Condemn Arrest Of Amosun's Critic, SF Emmanuel Ojo by Pataki: 11:46pm On Sep 27, 2015
I hope that foolish boy called Ojo is properly dealt with under the law.

I used to have him as a friend on facebook. I love critics as they most times give a different angle/spice to a biased or subjective issue. But that boy Ojo, is a foolish outright liar that will tell you, his legs not his nose is what he is using for breathing.

I have long deleted that dude from my list of friends. I cannot stand political liars who have no shame in what they are doing. By the time the State Government finishes dealing with him, he will dust his Mapoly certificate and go and look for a bus driving job.

1 Like

Re: Isiaka, Right Group Condemn Arrest Of Amosun's Critic, SF Emmanuel Ojo by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:52pm On Sep 27, 2015
@Alphaoscar

Why not charge him to court Íf you have anything against him?
Re: Isiaka, Right Group Condemn Arrest Of Amosun's Critic, SF Emmanuel Ojo by Alphaoscar: 12:02am On Sep 28, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
@Alphaoscar

Why not charge him to court Íf you have anything against him?

he was invited by the police and he refused to show up, a police officer went to effect his arrest and he "allegedly" incite his friends to beat up the officer and the officer was forced to call for more hands. he was arrested on friday and should be charged to court on monday even though some people are pleading with the Governor's wife to forgive him but his (the accused) camp are doing everything possible to make sure they worsen his came by their utterances and unnecessary sentimental media attacks on the governor and his wife.

1 Like

Re: Isiaka, Right Group Condemn Arrest Of Amosun's Critic, SF Emmanuel Ojo by unitysheart(m): 2:12am On Sep 28, 2015
Alphaoscar:
I don't understand why you his friends are just trying to whip up sentiments on this issue. Ojo is known for fabricating lies and I believe it is nemesis that is catching up with him. I expect the Charge and bail EsuTosin Awotesu to lead Ojo's team of lawyers whenever his case is charged to court.

I'm not surprised jare. Everything should be done in moderation. Ojo should have done better. While I can't remember if Ojo truly post the story but I remember he gave an ultimatum on his account that Amosun should confess to the world on his wife's case or they'll expose him. Anyways, maybe that was posted by hackers too.
Re: Isiaka, Right Group Condemn Arrest Of Amosun's Critic, SF Emmanuel Ojo by PRYCE(m): 4:48am On Sep 28, 2015
Sauce?
Re: Isiaka, Right Group Condemn Arrest Of Amosun's Critic, SF Emmanuel Ojo by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:31am On Sep 28, 2015
Alphaoscar:

he was invited by the police and he refused to show up, a police officer went to effect his arrest and he "allegedly" incite his friends to beat up the officer and the officer was forced to call for more hands. he was arrested on friday and should be charged to court on monday even though some people are pleading with the Governor's wife to forgive him but his (the accused) camp are doing everything possible to make sure they worsen his came by their utterances and unnecessary sentimental media attacks on the governor and his wife.
That's serious o. But it will be proper to hear frm the other side I guess. Na wa o
Re: Isiaka, Right Group Condemn Arrest Of Amosun's Critic, SF Emmanuel Ojo by tunwumi: 5:34am On Sep 28, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

That's serious o. But it will be proper to hear frm the other side I guess. Na wa o

Brave up ur next on the list.

Hahaha hahahahaha na joke oooo but watch ur back. This stuff is real
Re: Isiaka, Right Group Condemn Arrest Of Amosun's Critic, SF Emmanuel Ojo by PentiumPro(f): 5:46am On Sep 28, 2015
The cybercrime act of 2013 will still catch up with many of you on NL, just like SF Ojo Emmanuel.
It's people like Ifekayode that are pushing the boy to his disgrace.
He was warned to pull the story down since it was found out to be untrue, but the stubborn goat with his goons were threatening the governor and his wife.
Re: Isiaka, Right Group Condemn Arrest Of Amosun's Critic, SF Emmanuel Ojo by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:55am On Sep 28, 2015
tunwumi:

Brave up ur next on the list.

Hahaha hahahahaha na joke oooo but watch ur back. This stuff is real
Me? I don't post news, I only analyse events, make projections and give another perspective on issues. I know what libel and incite are, I can DEFEND my article anywhere. No Gov'nor or president can wake up to use State instrument against me because that'll be dead on arrival. grin
Re: Isiaka, Right Group Condemn Arrest Of Amosun's Critic, SF Emmanuel Ojo by tunwumi: 6:07am On Sep 28, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Me? I don't post news, I only analyse events, make projections and give another perspective on issues. I know what libel and incite are, I can DEFEND my article anywhere. No Gov'nor or president can wake up to use State instrument against me because that'll be dead on arrival. grin

This ur analysis is good but u would have been hanged before they understand the meaning of the word DEFEND.
Re: Isiaka, Right Group Condemn Arrest Of Amosun's Critic, SF Emmanuel Ojo by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:09am On Sep 28, 2015
tunwumi:

This ur analysis is good but u would have been hanged before they understand the meaning of the word DEFEND.
Hanged ke? Na that one go solve their problem?
Re: Isiaka, Right Group Condemn Arrest Of Amosun's Critic, SF Emmanuel Ojo by ishiamu(m): 7:10am On Sep 28, 2015
Marvellouzkk:
he should remain behind the bar joor

Are you insane or smtin? Is this not democracy? Seems the dickk you sucked dey affect u. Mumu

(1) (Reply)

These Wedding Pics Of Couple Wit Big Height Difference've Got Everyone Talking / Diezani Refund 90 Billion Dollar CNN Confirmed / Amazing! Kachikwu Lives In Rented Home, Drives Personal Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.