Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,725 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Supreme Court Upholds The Election Of Amosun As Ogun Governor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Supreme Court Upholds The Election Of Amosun As Ogun Governor (7349 Views)

Zahra Buhari & Husband, Indimi, Dancing At Wedding Of Amosun & Dabiri's Children / CBN Bullion Van Rams Into Ogun Governor’s Convoy / Olubunmi Odumusi Dies After Swearing-in As Ogun Permanent Secretary (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Supreme Court Upholds The Election Of Amosun As Ogun Governor by kingphilip(m): 8:50am On Jan 28, 2016

THE Supreme Court yesterday upheld the elec­tion of Governor Ibikunle Amosun of Ogun State.

In a unanimous decision, the court dismissed the appeal by the PDP governorship candidate in Ogun State, Adegboyega Isiaka.

Source: http://sunnewsonline.com/new/supreme-court-affirms-amosun-as-ogun-gov/
Re: Supreme Court Upholds The Election Of Amosun As Ogun Governor by Mynd44: 8:55am On Jan 28, 2016
El-oh-el
Re: Supreme Court Upholds The Election Of Amosun As Ogun Governor by madridguy(m): 8:56am On Jan 28, 2016
Good news.
Re: Supreme Court Upholds The Election Of Amosun As Ogun Governor by playtheblues(f): 8:59am On Jan 28, 2016
Hmnnnn, that judgement needs to be reviewed!

4 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Upholds The Election Of Amosun As Ogun Governor by demarc001: 9:01am On Jan 28, 2016
No case here. Even if you do rerun everyday Amosun will keep winning

3 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Upholds The Election Of Amosun As Ogun Governor by ademega(m): 9:23am On Jan 28, 2016
wike and his supporters would be confused right now. they would be wondering how possible we won at the supreme court despite our massive ringing and atrocities.
they would be like, my people nothing like karma.
any evil u do u do it for life. noting go happen. this Wike judgement is the birth of election technical rigging.

meanwhile, Mr president only wanted to allow peace to reign just like the way jaga gave in to the massive rigging.

another confusion in the N/D now is, they don't know if they should be praising Buhari or the judges who majority happened to be northerners. they are confused if they should still be agitating for a dead on arrival biafra struggle.

another confusion is, they don't know what amechi is presently up to.

more confusion in their camp than celebration.

2 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Upholds The Election Of Amosun As Ogun Governor by dustmalik: 9:28am On Jan 28, 2016
playtheblues:
The only judgement that needs to be reviewed is the one on Rivers guber.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Upholds The Election Of Amosun As Ogun Governor by playtheblues(f): 9:51am On Jan 28, 2016
Hehehehehe keep wishing!
dustmalik:

The only judgement that needs to be reviewed is the one on Rivers guber.

4 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Upholds The Election Of Amosun As Ogun Governor by Judolisco(m): 11:19am On Jan 28, 2016
Who b d idiottt wey waste money carry amosun go court

5 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Upholds The Election Of Amosun As Ogun Governor by KenVlog: 11:19am On Jan 28, 2016
APC judiciary

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Upholds The Election Of Amosun As Ogun Governor by Nobody: 11:19am On Jan 28, 2016
Great decision
Re: Supreme Court Upholds The Election Of Amosun As Ogun Governor by wristbangle: 11:19am On Jan 28, 2016
I don't think PDP have a say when amosun is performing tremendously in ogun state.

4 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Upholds The Election Of Amosun As Ogun Governor by Nathdoug(m): 11:21am On Jan 28, 2016
God is watching u oo....apc
Re: Supreme Court Upholds The Election Of Amosun As Ogun Governor by TippyTop(m): 11:21am On Jan 28, 2016
APC money is talking.
Re: Supreme Court Upholds The Election Of Amosun As Ogun Governor by NairaExam690(m): 11:23am On Jan 28, 2016
Tired
Re: Supreme Court Upholds The Election Of Amosun As Ogun Governor by kennosklint(m): 11:24am On Jan 28, 2016
Nonsense
Re: Supreme Court Upholds The Election Of Amosun As Ogun Governor by oluseyiforjesus(m): 11:25am On Jan 28, 2016
God Remember me........
Re: Supreme Court Upholds The Election Of Amosun As Ogun Governor by dmediator555(m): 11:27am On Jan 28, 2016
[color=#000099][/color][b][/b]We are all waiting to hear d verdict as regards Abia State ... There lies d koko of alll
Re: Supreme Court Upholds The Election Of Amosun As Ogun Governor by Tintinnoty(m): 11:27am On Jan 28, 2016
is visible to the blind that Amosun won the election

meanwhile check my signature lets talk business

2 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Upholds The Election Of Amosun As Ogun Governor by ademega(m): 11:30am On Jan 28, 2016
good
Re: Supreme Court Upholds The Election Of Amosun As Ogun Governor by risejoy996: 11:31am On Jan 28, 2016
dfff
Re: Supreme Court Upholds The Election Of Amosun As Ogun Governor by adedablessedone(m): 11:31am On Jan 28, 2016
I live in abeokuta. And i do travel to other places in ogun and its environs. PDP was trusted for same 8years we are trusting amosun with and nothing to show for it. Rather they decide to embezzle every single currency in the state treasury,lame and uncompleted projects. They even edit some projects in videos to make it look more than it really is.just like when ure acting a movie with 100men and want to make it look like ten thousand spartans.

3 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Upholds The Election Of Amosun As Ogun Governor by niggi4life(m): 11:34am On Jan 28, 2016
When I saw a post by aresa about what Amosun has been doing in Ogun state I was so awed. I remember how Gbenga Daniel was busy looting the state without anything to show for it.
I even heard he used my school then OOU as a collateral to borrow money and never paid back.
Am not supporting any party but I must commend Ibikunle Amosun for his achievements.
Isiaka should re run the next time cos this battle has already been won

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Upholds The Election Of Amosun As Ogun Governor by Gazzy88(m): 11:37am On Jan 28, 2016
In ogun,it's either Amosun or nobody. Mumu wasting there money appealing what's evident to the blind and audible to the deaf. Awon oponu deedee.

3 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Upholds The Election Of Amosun As Ogun Governor by prettytasha(f): 12:37pm On Jan 28, 2016
Anybody that says APC used their power in this case ..needs to be slapped in the face with a brick ...at least u saw rivers tribunal and we all know the presidency did not interfere ... Anyway congrats gov amosun and nyesome wike

4 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Upholds The Election Of Amosun As Ogun Governor by johnwizey: 12:59pm On Jan 28, 2016
playtheblues:
Why
Re: Supreme Court Upholds The Election Of Amosun As Ogun Governor by chxe: 1:14pm On Jan 28, 2016
ademega:
wike and his supporters would be confused right now. they would be wondering how possible we won at the supreme court despite our massive ringing and atrocities.
they would be like, my people nothing like karma.
any evil u do u do it for life. noting go happen. this Wike judgement is the birth of election technical rigging.

meanwhile, Mr president only wanted to allow peace to reign just like the way jaga gave in to the massive rigging.

another confusion in the N/D now is, they don't know if they should be praising Buhari or the judges who majority happened to be northerners. they are confused if they should still be agitating for a dead on arrival biafra struggle.

another confusion is, they don't know what amechi is presently up to.

more confusion in their camp than celebration.

No get high BP oh

2 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Upholds The Election Of Amosun As Ogun Governor by playtheblues(f): 1:18pm On Jan 28, 2016
Because the judges compromised.
johnwizey:
Why

(1) (2) (Reply)

INEC Screens Out 300,000 Ineligible Voters, To Publish Register Today / Gov Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi Of Enugu Casts His Vote (Photos ) / Judicial Council Asks Salami To Retire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.