Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,942 members, 7,863,338 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:46 PM

See What A Man Did At Gas Station While Tryng To Kill A Spider With A Lighter-px - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See What A Man Did At Gas Station While Tryng To Kill A Spider With A Lighter-px (724 Views)

Juliet Okeke's Brother Who Survived Explosion At Gas Station In Ghana / What A White Man Did With Annie Idibia's Picture / Unbelievable Pictures Of Robots Humans Will Be Having Sex With By Next Decade-px (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What A Man Did At Gas Station While Tryng To Kill A Spider With A Lighter-px by nairaroot: 11:04pm On Sep 27, 2015
Man who is afraid of spiders started a blaze at a Detroit gas station when he tried to kill the insect with a lighter

Before firefighters arrived, the man managed to grab a fire extinguisher and put out the flames

'He didn’t have a cigarette. He didn’t have anything on him. All of a sudden I look out and I see flames,' employee Susan Adams said

When a man tried to kill a spider at a gas station with a cigarette lighter last week his plan backfired and his car plus a gas pump was set ablaze.

CLICK HERE TO COMPLETE THE STORY WITH PICTURES [url][/url] http://www.nairaroot.com/man-sets-gas-station-ablaze/#.VghnRMiL3IU

Re: See What A Man Did At Gas Station While Tryng To Kill A Spider With A Lighter-px by Nobody: 11:12pm On Sep 27, 2015
**In Olamide's voice**O bobo, were loabade...........
Re: See What A Man Did At Gas Station While Tryng To Kill A Spider With A Lighter-px by Obinovictor(m): 11:29pm On Sep 27, 2015
Weyrey ni Bobo yi sha
Re: See What A Man Did At Gas Station While Tryng To Kill A Spider With A Lighter-px by Afrok(m): 11:36pm On Sep 27, 2015
Why would I click on the link to complete the story when I Don see the man and the fire, abii nah the spider or before the fire u think I care about?

La click

La cut my Afro

(1) (Reply)

You’ll Be Shocked What Happened To A Man After Marathon Se.x With Girlfriend / Porsche Responds To Wrongful Death Lawsuit Filed By Paul Walker's Daughter / What Is Wrong With This Photo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.