Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:57 AM

Juliet Okeke's Brother Who Survived Explosion At Gas Station In Ghana - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Juliet Okeke's Brother Who Survived Explosion At Gas Station In Ghana (23650 Views)

Francesca Amewudah: Black Actors Condemn Racial Abuse Of Romeo, Juliet Star / Don Jazzy Reacts To Lagos Explosion At Otedola Bridge / 21 Nigerian Celebrities Who Survived Horrific Car Accidents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Juliet Okeke's Brother Who Survived Explosion At Gas Station In Ghana by Priscy01(f): 5:03am On Oct 10, 2017
Nollywood actress, Juliet Okeke took to her Instagram page to share photos of his brother who survived the explosion at a gas station in Ghana, recuperating in the hospital.

The tanker explosion at a gas station in Ghana reportedly killed 6 people leaving 35 others injured in explosions at Atomic Junction, near Legon, Accra, Ghana on Saturday night in which actress Juliet Okeke brother is also a victim.

National Fire Service spokesman Billy Anaglatey, who also confirmed the sad incident on Sunday, said:
“As we speak, six people are dead due to this fire,” he said, adding that 35 were injured by the Saturday night explosions. Four of the 35 are in critical condition at the intensive care unit of the 37 Military Hospital.

The cause of the explosions is being investigated, said Anaglatey. On Sunday morning, burned steel frames show where the two gas stations were razed by the explosions.

“Some people said there were flames in the skies, l looked and saw the flames and was convinced something terrible had happened,” said James Appiah, a resident of North Legon.

Juliet Okeke wrote;
“Where and how do I start from, I read about the Ghana gas station explosion online and aljazeera not knowing that my younger brother (expensive) Uchenna Godwin was battling his life in it…. Lord it’s with tears of Joy that I say thank you my Brother is a Survivor

How can I thank God enough for my younger brothers life while I read the news online I didn’t know He was battling his life in the Accra Ghana gas explosion

Only when you wear the shoe then alone will you know how it feels for a loved one to be in pain… Saw a lot of news about the gas explosion in Ghana yesterday,went on to aljazeera news and am like thank God… Only to be called this evening from Accra military hospital that my younger brother battled his life in the outbreak… My heart fell straight into my stomach… With tears of Joy am grateful to God Almighty.. Expensive Uchenna Godwin you are a covenant Child”

NEWS FROM; http://www.torimill.com/2017/10/actress-juliet-okeke-shares-photos-of.html

Re: Juliet Okeke's Brother Who Survived Explosion At Gas Station In Ghana by collinometricx: 5:55am On Oct 10, 2017
Re: Juliet Okeke's Brother Who Survived Explosion At Gas Station In Ghana by fuckingAyaya(m): 6:27am On Oct 10, 2017
Thank God
Quick recovery bro
Re: Juliet Okeke's Brother Who Survived Explosion At Gas Station In Ghana by Flexherbal(m): 10:45am On Oct 10, 2017
Thank God for his life!
Re: Juliet Okeke's Brother Who Survived Explosion At Gas Station In Ghana by Mckandre(m): 10:46am On Oct 10, 2017
Quick Recovery. But Why Ghana of all places? wetin he go find there sef? angry when him mate dey for Malaysia dey hustle m kiss
Re: Juliet Okeke's Brother Who Survived Explosion At Gas Station In Ghana by nwakibie3(m): 10:47am On Oct 10, 2017
The guy dey even pose for the pics sef grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Juliet Okeke's Brother Who Survived Explosion At Gas Station In Ghana by safarigirl(f): 10:48am On Oct 10, 2017
What kind of name is Expensive? undecided
Re: Juliet Okeke's Brother Who Survived Explosion At Gas Station In Ghana by kay29000(m): 10:49am On Oct 10, 2017
Good thing his face wasn't affected in the fire. I wish him speedy recovery. And I think they need to change the name of that junction in Ghana...Atomic junction? Really?

1 Like

Re: Juliet Okeke's Brother Who Survived Explosion At Gas Station In Ghana by WowSweetGuy(m): 10:49am On Oct 10, 2017
social media grin

see his pose
Re: Juliet Okeke's Brother Who Survived Explosion At Gas Station In Ghana by Ericjohnsonjnr(m): 10:49am On Oct 10, 2017
Who is expensive ??
Re: Juliet Okeke's Brother Who Survived Explosion At Gas Station In Ghana by BlackDBagba: 10:49am On Oct 10, 2017
shocked
Re: Juliet Okeke's Brother Who Survived Explosion At Gas Station In Ghana by charlito941: 10:50am On Oct 10, 2017
Thank God
Re: Juliet Okeke's Brother Who Survived Explosion At Gas Station In Ghana by shurley22(f): 10:50am On Oct 10, 2017
Thank God for his life...
But does he actually bear expensive as a name?? undecided
Re: Juliet Okeke's Brother Who Survived Explosion At Gas Station In Ghana by Notatribalist(m): 10:54am On Oct 10, 2017
I can't explain what happened that day.I was at the scene of the explosion and o can tell without missing words that the casualties reported is false. A lot of people got knocked down by cars trying to escape ,even from distance away o.I pray never to experience so a horrible movie again..thank God for your life brother.. RIP to the dead.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Juliet Okeke's Brother Who Survived Explosion At Gas Station In Ghana by spotty232(m): 10:54am On Oct 10, 2017
When the name is #Atomic junction# what do you expect.. Shiorrr
Re: Juliet Okeke's Brother Who Survived Explosion At Gas Station In Ghana by SageTravels: 10:54am On Oct 10, 2017
Pls NAIRALANDERS,

My Blog sagetravels was Nominated for Travel Blog Award 2017.
Help me win the Award by voting for me.

How to Vote

Click this Link
CLICK HERE TO VOTE

Look very well please you will see sagetravels.com

click on it and vote. Thanks All
Re: Juliet Okeke's Brother Who Survived Explosion At Gas Station In Ghana by MhizzAJ(f): 10:55am On Oct 10, 2017
He's a covenant child indeed
Re: Juliet Okeke's Brother Who Survived Explosion At Gas Station In Ghana by emelda86(f): 10:56am On Oct 10, 2017
[quote author=Freshsnoow2 post=61280396]Check my signature for your cartoon... Call 08169177163 [/quote

For men only ba!!!! 14yrs awaits you
Re: Juliet Okeke's Brother Who Survived Explosion At Gas Station In Ghana by naijaisGOOD: 10:57am On Oct 10, 2017
Re: Juliet Okeke's Brother Who Survived Explosion At Gas Station In Ghana by lexy2014: 11:00am On Oct 10, 2017
Priscy01:
Nollywood actress, Juliet Okeke took to her Instagram page to share photos of his brother who survived the explosion at a gas station in Ghana, recuperating in the hospital.

The tanker explosion at a gas station in Ghana reportedly killed 6 people leaving 35 others injured in explosions at Atomic Junction, near Legon, Accra, Ghana on Saturday night in which actress Juliet Okeke brother is also a victim.

National Fire Service spokesman Billy Anaglatey, who also confirmed the sad incident on Sunday, said:
“As we speak, six people are dead due to this fire,” he said, adding that 35 were injured by the Saturday night explosions. Four of the 35 are in critical condition at the intensive care unit of the 37 Military Hospital.

The cause of the explosions is being investigated, said Anaglatey. On Sunday morning, burned steel frames show where the two gas stations were razed by the explosions.

“Some people said there were flames in the skies, l looked and saw the flames and was convinced something terrible had happened,” said James Appiah, a resident of North Legon.

Juliet Okeke wrote;

NEWS FROM; http://www.torimill.com/2017/10/actress-juliet-okeke-shares-photos-of.html

what of d pix of other survivors who's siblings aren't actresses? By d way, which film did this lady act?
Re: Juliet Okeke's Brother Who Survived Explosion At Gas Station In Ghana by emmabest2000(m): 11:00am On Oct 10, 2017
lexy2014:
what of d pix of other survivors who's siblings aren't actresses? By d way, which film did this lady act?

Why e kom pain u like this ?

You can post other survivor’s pixs

@which film she act ... see pic below ....

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Juliet Okeke's Brother Who Survived Explosion At Gas Station In Ghana by Pavore9: 11:01am On Oct 10, 2017
Quick recovery.
Re: Juliet Okeke's Brother Who Survived Explosion At Gas Station In Ghana by lexy2014: 11:02am On Oct 10, 2017
MhizzAJ:
He's a covenant child indeed
those wey come die nko?

1 Like

Re: Juliet Okeke's Brother Who Survived Explosion At Gas Station In Ghana by Abumalikovo1: 11:04am On Oct 10, 2017
Priscy01:

Juliet Okeke wrote;

https://www.nairaland.com/4105392/actress-juliet-okeke-shares-photo
Lalasticlala , Mynd44, seun
Re: Juliet Okeke's Brother Who Survived Explosion At Gas Station In Ghana by deepwater(f): 11:06am On Oct 10, 2017
Sorry dear
Re: Juliet Okeke's Brother Who Survived Explosion At Gas Station In Ghana by Johnsonbliss: 11:07am On Oct 10, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
Thank God
Quick recovery bro
Re: Juliet Okeke's Brother Who Survived Explosion At Gas Station In Ghana by able20(m): 11:10am On Oct 10, 2017
Mckandre:
Quick Recovery. But Why Ghana of all places? wetin he go find there sef? angry when him mate dey for Malaysia dey hustle m kiss
Maybe the guy no like Malay type of hustling by selling some organs of his body to make money.

2 Likes

Re: Juliet Okeke's Brother Who Survived Explosion At Gas Station In Ghana by Ojuororun(m): 11:15am On Oct 10, 2017
nwakibie3:
The guy dey even pose for the pics sef grin grin
POSE gringrin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Efia Odo Kisses Her New Boyfriend (Photos) / Some Very Powerful Rich Men Ended The Fight Between Wizkid And I - Davido / Bovi Speaks On His Mother's Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.