Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,203 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Yanked Off Facebook.. . . . admitted back, with apologies! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Yanked Off Facebook.. . . . admitted back, with apologies! (947 Views)

If You've Ever Offended Or Insulted Tpia, You Can Drop Your Apologies Here / Seniourman Apologies To Seun / Apologies To Some Members Of This Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yanked Off Facebook.. . . . admitted back, with apologies! by Jarus(m): 6:45pm On Apr 17, 2009
Somebody e-got on my nerves this morning and I bombarded him with series of e-knocks via the 'what's in your mind' feature. I hardly get angry but the guy actually provoked me. He and his sister (a fringe Nairalander) defriended me, which I don't care about anyway. But a little importantly, Facebook team also sent me a message warning me, and before I knew it my facebook account had been disabled. I'm now no longer on Facebook. Although I've sent them an email asking that my account be re-enabled but I know if I'm not, it's not going to take anything away from me. If anything, it's even going to be a plus for me. At least I can now face my work. I joined facebook late, I think about 6 months ago, despite the hype about it. I never fancied it initially. I only caught the bug when my colleagues, curiously the less busy ones (Corpers, IT etc), won't leave me alone. Admittedly, it has reunited me with a couple of old friends.

Only a couple of days ago, I was telling one of my friends on FB, who I actually met through NL, that 'I can stay off-FB for 5 days but NL, I pray I'm not imprisoned'.
I'm OK with NL. I enjoy NL far more than FB. I like debating, contributing to issues. I have never been given to commenting on pictures etc before.

Seun, I reaffirm my commitment to abide by NL rules, so that I will not be yanked off NL too grin
Re: Yanked Off Facebook.. . . . admitted back, with apologies! by SeanT21(f): 2:31am On Apr 18, 2009
I recently Joined Facebook also because of my ex.He forced me to Join and now I am stuck on it.

@Topic

U must have really been bad to get your account deleted. embarassed What did U say to the poor people I can only wonder.
Re: Yanked Off Facebook.. . . . admitted back, with apologies! by dominique(f): 7:19pm On Apr 18, 2009
OMG!!!! Jarus, what are you going to do now sad sad? i've been wondering why you suddenly disappeared from facebook since yesterday. when FB sent me a notification that you also commented on your status, i was a bit surprised when i couldn't connect to the link. i thought you had defriended me. it's so unlike you to get angry like that. just dont let it get to you too much. Fb is just another distraction and you're much more valued here on NL. you can open another account with another email address (depends on if you really want to still be a part of FB).
Re: Yanked Off Facebook.. . . . admitted back, with apologies! by Jarus(m): 9:44am On Apr 19, 2009
dominique:

OMG!!!! Jarus, what are you going to do now sad sad? i've been wondering why you suddenly disappeared from facebook since yesterday. when FB sent me a notification that you also commented on your status, i was a bit surprised when i couldn't connect to the link. i thought you had defriended me. it's so unlike you to get angry like that. just dont let it get to you too much. Fb is just another distraction and you're much more valued here on NL. you can open another account with another email address (depends on if you really want to still be a part of FB).

No wahala dear, we'll sort it out.
Re: Yanked Off Facebook.. . . . admitted back, with apologies! by Jarus(m): 7:32pm On Apr 24, 2009
My account has been reactivated. I have been readmitted. Facebook team sent me an apology mail this morning, claiming it appeared tehy made a mistake in banning me.
Re: Yanked Off Facebook.. . . . admitted back, with apologies! by lalaboi(m): 9:08pm On Apr 24, 2009
gud gud. . .jarus. . . .noticed you disappeared from my list lol. . . . . tongue
Re: Yanked Off Facebook.. . . . admitted back, with apologies! by ISanda: 4:28pm On May 08, 2009
Just joined Facebook too. Sure enjoying it. Hope I won't be yanked off.
Re: Yanked Off Facebook.. . . . admitted back, with apologies! by spikedcylinder: 10:19am On May 10, 2009
So dem dey ban for facebook too. cheesy cheesy
Re: Yanked Off Facebook.. . . . admitted back, with apologies! by SamMilla1(m): 7:48pm On Jun 25, 2009
yes, they ban on facebook. though they give warnings
Re: Yanked Off Facebook.. . . . admitted back, with apologies! by nich(m): 4:25pm On Jun 26, 2009
interesting! u mean things like that happen there too? cheesy
Re: Yanked Off Facebook.. . . . admitted back, with apologies! by dani1luv: 7:09pm On Jun 30, 2009
spikedcylinder:

So dem dey ban for facebook too. cheesy cheesy
Yes. .
i was lucky i wasnt yanked cheesy off FB too
Re: Yanked Off Facebook.. . . . admitted back, with apologies! by dominique(f): 8:26pm On Jun 30, 2009
dani1luv:

Yes. .
i was lucky i wasnt yanked cheesy off FB too

why, did you do something
Re: Yanked Off Facebook.. . . . admitted back, with apologies! by Jo2000(m): 8:59pm On Jun 30, 2009
Helo my friends in nairaland. I have a problem which is about a girl and this girl i have been admiring her since, but one day god brought her to my school and i immediately i saw her, i wanted to talk to her but am afraid of telling her any . Actual what happened today is that she said goodbye to me when i was admiring her beauty but i didn't say anything. PLEASE FRIENDS I NEED A HELP U PEOPLE AND our exam will finish on thursday ok .[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Yanked Off Facebook.. . . . admitted back, with apologies! by Jo2000(m): 9:00pm On Jun 30, 2009
Helo my friends in nairaland. I have a problem which is about a girl and this girl i have been admiring her since, but one day god brought her to my school and i immediately i saw her, i wanted to talk to her but am afraid of telling her any . Actual what happened today is that she said goodbye to me when i was admiring her beauty but i didn't say anything. PLEASE FRIENDS I NEED A HELP U PEOPLE AND our exam will finish on thursday ok .[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Yanked Off Facebook.. . . . admitted back, with apologies! by Jo2000(m): 9:01pm On Jun 30, 2009

(1) (Reply)

Oil Palm Plantation In Nigeria / The Evil Spam Bot Strikes Again Killing One! / "nzeribe's Assets Worth Gbp 925 Million [sterling]"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.