Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,273 members, 7,829,606 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

The Evil Spam Bot Strikes Again Killing One! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Evil Spam Bot Strikes Again Killing One! (948 Views)

Seun, Anti Spam Bot Is Becoming Out Of Control! / Nairaland Disapearing Posts, Automatic Ban And Anti-spam Bot! / Anti Spam Bot//auto Ban On Nairaland- More Harm Than Good (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Evil Spam Bot Strikes Again Killing One! by Jatador: 5:03am On Jul 17, 2009
For weeks now citizens of Nairaland have been complaining on the recent technical difficulties hampering day to day running of this site. The consequence of these tech problem include posts disappearing, people being logged in as another person and indiscriminate banning of users by the spam bot. This over enthusiastic software that detects spam on nairaland has claimed yet another innocent VICTIM. embarassed embarassed
This time it's the good-hearted nairalander called TUDÓR, hear him speak. . . .

". . .I TUDÓR was as usual minding my own business, posting and spreading the goodnews, while at the same time giving joy to the joyless, direction to the misguided and sense to the senseless.
In the process of replying to a thread {The Bible Stands} in the religion section a few hours ago i quoted a fellow nairalander by the name KRAYOLA. To my utter amazement and dismay i got the notification-
"sorry TUDÓR you've lost your posting priviledges reason: posting a spam like message. If this is a mistake wait a few hours"- i have waited for hours! The strange thing is i just quoted what someone already posted. . .what did i do wrong?"

This is clearly worrying because not everyone has a good friend like me JATADOR to make complaints for them. We see the "report to moderator" button and the "moderator feedback threads", now how the hell is one supposed to complain after being banned when they obviously can't make posts??
This is a source of frustration to both the [mistakenly] banned TUDÓR and others, hear him again. . . .

". . . .JATADOR i'm glad i have you to bring my complaints to the fore. Obviously i've done nothing wrong, i've been well behaved. I just hope seun, mukina2, AKO, Shaz, seanT21, Spikedcylinder,mohawchic, lawyer, Dis Guy, iice, degoatsky and co. Can look into this mistake and unban me {TUDÓR}. . ."

There you have it folks, you've heard from the victim himself. I urge seun and mukina2 {the supermoderator] to superly unban TUDÓR so he can get back to spreading the gospel. grin grin
THANK YOU ALL.
Here is a link to TUDÓR's profile
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=350375
Re: The Evil Spam Bot Strikes Again Killing One! by Nobody: 5:04am On Jul 17, 2009
easy tudor . . . it must have been an error. grin
Re: The Evil Spam Bot Strikes Again Killing One! by Pataki: 8:46am On Jul 17, 2009
Jatador:

". . . .JATADOR i'm glad i have you to bring my complaints to the fore. Obviously i've done nothing wrong, i've been well behaved. I just hope seun, mukina2, AKO, Shaz, seanT21, Spikedcylinder,mohawchic, lawyer, Dis Guy, iice, degoatsky and co. Can look into this mistake and unban me {TUDÓR}. . ."
I almost choked of laughter on my bed reading the above highlighted! grin
Re: The Evil Spam Bot Strikes Again Killing One! by Nobody: 10:10am On Jul 17, 2009
Tudor, you are too GBAAAAAASKY.
LOL. . . . . .
Re: The Evil Spam Bot Strikes Again Killing One! by debosky(m): 1:25pm On Jul 17, 2009
Pataki:

I almost choked of laughter on my bed reading the above highlighted! grin

Why you dey choke? Olori Patako. tongue grin grin

I don't know who you're deceiving Tudor, but you aren't smart enough to pull off this 'friend' thing - your atheist brain can't handle it. grin
Re: The Evil Spam Bot Strikes Again Killing One! by Jatador: 1:30pm On Jul 17, 2009
Go and unban TUDÓR degoatsky and stop clowning around.
BTW, that arshavin interview you posted is whacked!
The guy is a flop just like the entire arsenal team!
Re: The Evil Spam Bot Strikes Again Killing One! by debosky(m): 1:39pm On Jul 17, 2009
You better stop using that term else I will make a recommendation that Tudor is banned FOREVER. tongue
Re: The Evil Spam Bot Strikes Again Killing One! by mukina2: 1:40pm On Jul 17, 2009
@ OP
'Tudor' has been unbanned.
Re: The Evil Spam Bot Strikes Again Killing One! by Tudor6(f): 2:19pm On Jul 17, 2009
Hurah!
Thanks mukina2 and y'all i've been unbanned!

Why was JATADOR subsequently banned??
That profile doesn't belong to me it's ma cousins'. . .damn he's gonna kill me!
Pls unban JATADOR too, i only used his i.d to complain and make some posts. Thanks.
Re: The Evil Spam Bot Strikes Again Killing One! by debosky(m): 3:23pm On Jul 17, 2009
Tudór:

Hurah!
Thanks mukina2 and y'all i've been unbanned!

Why was JATADOR subsequently banned??
That profile doesn't belong to me it's ma cousins'. . .damn he's gonna kill me!
Pls unban JATADOR too, i only used his i.d to complain and make some posts. Thanks.
Stories! We've heard more interesting stories from other multiple ID users. Cousin my foot - giving you his profile to post is tantamount to you having a double ID and is deserving of a ban
Re: The Evil Spam Bot Strikes Again Killing One! by No2Atheism(m): 3:34pm On Jul 17, 2009
@debosky i have tried replying your post but the spam bot has blocked and deleted my post, i hope this is not a conspirascy of some sorts cus i notice this is the 3 time that something that has to do with Isreal being blocked or something.
Re: The Evil Spam Bot Strikes Again Killing One! by No2Atheism(m): 3:36pm On Jul 17, 2009
no wonder so @jatador you are actually @tudor in disguise no wonder my unrelated spoken nonsense detector went off the charts grin grin grin
Re: The Evil Spam Bot Strikes Again Killing One! by Tudor6(f): 3:41pm On Jul 17, 2009
debosky:

Stories! We've heard more interesting stories from other multiple ID users. Cousin my foot - giving you his profile to post is tantamount to you having a double ID and is deserving of a ban
Oh shut up!
Go and unban JATADOR.
Re: The Evil Spam Bot Strikes Again Killing One! by debosky(m): 6:02pm On Jul 17, 2009
Tudór:

Oh shut up!
Go and unban JATADOR.
That username shall remain perpetually banned, one idiotic atheist is enough, but two? Sorry that would mean pigs in addition to the already threatened goats are in danger. cheesy
Re: The Evil Spam Bot Strikes Again Killing One! by Tudor6(f): 7:30pm On Jul 17, 2009
debosky:

That username shall remain perpetually banned, one idiotic atheist is enough, but two? Sorry that would mean pigs in addition to the already threatened goats are in danger.  cheesy
degoatsky i didn't realise there was a depigsky around. . .
Either way, i'm no threat to both y'all. . . grin

(1) (Reply)

52nd Grammy Awards / What Has Been The Worst Thing You've Heard About Your Self. / Things That Make You Feel Old –

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.