Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,613 members, 7,827,303 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

##Withdraw From fiverr,freelance,Upwork,skrill etc!!CLICK HERE! 300 = $1 - Adverts (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / ##Withdraw From fiverr,freelance,Upwork,skrill etc!!CLICK HERE! 300 = $1 (36485 Views)

**Withdrawal From Fiverr,freelancer,guru,upwork,skrill,etc.@USD1=N315.CLICK HERE / Withdraw Your Earnings From Fiverr And Freelancer To Paypal With Instant Funding / Paypal Exchange Services-withdraw Your Paypal Funds From Fiverr ,freelance Sites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ##Withdraw From fiverr,freelance,Upwork,skrill etc!!CLICK HERE! 300 = $1 by khadii1: 9:11pm On Nov 01, 2015
OK advise your paypal account, i will add you up now and let you when you need to login to add the company
Re: ##Withdraw From fiverr,freelance,Upwork,skrill etc!!CLICK HERE! 300 = $1 by justi4jesu(f): 10:12pm On Nov 01, 2015
khadii1:
OK advise your paypal account, i will add you up now and let you when you need to login to add the company

Check the front page for my details
Re: ##Withdraw From fiverr,freelance,Upwork,skrill etc!!CLICK HERE! 300 = $1 by khadii1: 9:01am On Nov 02, 2015
Is your paypal info@ibisoshipping.com

if no, state your paypal address and what will you charge per 20$ payment?

i await your reply.
Re: ##Withdraw From fiverr,freelance,Upwork,skrill etc!!CLICK HERE! 300 = $1 by justi4jesu(f): 12:48pm On Nov 02, 2015
khadii1:
Is your paypal info@ibisoshipping.com

if no, state your paypal address and what will you charge per 20$ payment?

i await your reply.

Replied your mail.
Re: ##Withdraw From fiverr,freelance,Upwork,skrill etc!!CLICK HERE! 300 = $1 by Silvani(m): 3:42pm On Nov 02, 2015
I wish I had come across this service before now I would hae used it to receive a payment from "Linkvehicle dot com" yesterday night.

You sell $1 at N210, how much do you buy $1?
Re: ##Withdraw From fiverr,freelance,Upwork,skrill etc!!CLICK HERE! 300 = $1 by Linzo(m): 6:30pm On Nov 03, 2015
Pls madam justi, i have some fund to payout tomorrow through PayPal i will be glad if you can supply me wit your PayPal account
Re: ##Withdraw From fiverr,freelance,Upwork,skrill etc!!CLICK HERE! 300 = $1 by ochendo809(m): 5:41am On Nov 04, 2015
hello madam, i need ur email address.
my email is daviduche809@yahoo.com
Re: ##Withdraw From fiverr,freelance,Upwork,skrill etc!!CLICK HERE! 300 = $1 by justi4jesu(f): 5:58am On Nov 04, 2015
Silvani:
I wish I had come across this service before now I would hae used it to receive a payment from "Linkvehicle dot com" yesterday night.

You sell $1 at N210, how much do you buy $1?

Contact on frontpage.
Re: ##Withdraw From fiverr,freelance,Upwork,skrill etc!!CLICK HERE! 300 = $1 by justi4jesu(f): 5:58am On Nov 04, 2015
Linzo:
Pls madam justi, i have some fund to payout tomorrow through PayPal i will be glad if you can supply me wit your PayPal account

Contact on frontpage. Bbm/whatsapp
ochendo809:
hello madam, i need ur email address.
my email is daviduche809@yahoo.com

Replied
Re: ##Withdraw From fiverr,freelance,Upwork,skrill etc!!CLICK HERE! 300 = $1 by semac00(m): 3:26pm On Nov 05, 2015
justi4jesu:
We can help you withdraw your earnings from Elance,Fiverr, Freelancer,PayPal and help you make payments with PayPal and also sell PayPal funds.

Send us your paypal funds and get credited with Naira into your Bank Accout within minutes of receiving your PayPal funds.

Maximum Funds that can be processed for now is $5000 or Less.

We also buy Legit paypal funds and sell PayPal funds

Provide me your Freelancer,fiverr,Elancer Email address associated with your Account and we will receive your funds and credit you in Naira swiftly within 5 to 10minutes.

I already have satisfied customers enjoying my Top-notch Service. So Join the train. smiley

BUY PAYPAL FUNDS $1 = #210

Contacts
BBM:529D18D7, Whatsapp:+971555821385

Just could not believe I can meet with honest and straight forward people like you on Niraland. After my very bad experience yesterday with one hisenjos here who also buys PayPal fund. Mrs. Justi you are the best. I got the money in my account in less than 5 minutes of transfer. Thanks a million please keep it up. with people like you I can transact online and go to sleep with one mind not like the cunny hisenjos or whatever he calls himself.

1 Like

Re: ##Withdraw From fiverr,freelance,Upwork,skrill etc!!CLICK HERE! 300 = $1 by hisenjos: 12:37am On Nov 06, 2015
semac00:

Just could not believe I can meet with honest and straight forward people like you on Niraland. After my very bad experience yesterday with one hisenjos here who also buys PayPal fund. Mrs. Justi you are the best. I got the money in my account in less than 5 minutes of transfer. Thanks a million please keep it up. with people like you I can transact online and go to sleep with one mind not like the cunny hisenjos or whatever he calls himself.

@semac00
We are sorry we could not satisfy you yesterday but we acted to the best of our ability considering the circumstances. Your transaction came under review (google paypal review) and we informed you accordingly that it might take up to 24hrs and you agreed to wait. To our surprise about 6 hours later, we saw a paypal dispute from you on the transaction - you wanted a refund. Luckily, the review was over and we promptly sent your refund. If waiting to sort things that makes us cunny or whatever, it is to protect our business as we have lost over $1000 to scammers on our paypal account so we never can be too careful.
We wish you good luck in your endeavours.

1 Like

Re: ##Withdraw From fiverr,freelance,Upwork,skrill etc!!CLICK HERE! 300 = $1 by semac00(m): 1:07am On Nov 06, 2015
hisenjos:

@semac00
We are sorry we could not satisfy you yesterday but we acted to the best of our ability considering the circumstances. Your transaction came under review (google paypal review) and we informed you accordingly that it might take up to 24hrs and you agreed to wait. To our surprise about 6 hours later, we saw a paypal dispute from you on the transaction - you wanted a refund. Luckily, the review was over and we promptly sent your refund. If waiting to sort things that makes us cunny or whatever, it is to protect our business as we have lost over $1000 to scammers on our paypal account so we never can be too careful.
We wish you good luck in your endeavours.

At first I totally agreed with you that you where trying to protect your business that was why I agreed to wait but you did not have to lie about the money sent to you when you have already accepted payment as it was already completed from my side which means you already accepted the payment. What do you expect me to think when you got money and claimed it was under review. My friend you don't have to lie to protect your business that is being cunny. Its as simple as ABC just say you need 24 hours to get back to me or you don't have money in your account yet. I Will understand not saying the review stuff. If you don't trust people no one should trust you. Mrs. Justi was very straight forward Despite the fact that I tried to explain to you how urgent I needed the money cos of the despence error I got from ATM and the BVN whahala you still kept my fund and for some time could not reach you on phone before I sent you a message that I will open a dispute with PayPal. Call a spade a spade before you accept payment give your condition not accept fund and start thinking of ways to protect you money. You have a US verified PayPal i also had a US verified PayPal and payments where transferred immediately. If there are issues it can be traced easily but I understand why you needed time but just be straight forward please don't give me the preview stuff. Mrs Justi is not US verified and I was informed when she can assess the fund. Oga please can you see the difference?
Re: ##Withdraw From fiverr,freelance,Upwork,skrill etc!!CLICK HERE! 300 = $1 by hisenjos: 1:58am On Nov 06, 2015
[quote author=semac00 post=39710597]

Please remove of redact personal details from your screenshots. I am sure justi would not like her personal details up there either.
Re: ##Withdraw From fiverr,freelance,Upwork,skrill etc!!CLICK HERE! 300 = $1 by semac00(m): 2:41am On Nov 06, 2015
[quote author=hisenjos post=39728097][/quote]

You accept that you where cunny now. Just accept it is the fact. The only thing I see in the snap shot is your email ID which is also in your signature. What else is personal? I need to convince you that you where not straight forward. Already knew you will come here to try and defend yourself.
Re: ##Withdraw From fiverr,freelance,Upwork,skrill etc!!CLICK HERE! 300 = $1 by justi4jesu(f): 6:19am On Nov 06, 2015
semac00:

You are welcome anytime.
Re: ##Withdraw From fiverr,freelance,Upwork,skrill etc!!CLICK HERE! 300 = $1 by Goodjayrecords(m): 7:05am On Nov 06, 2015
Hello, I will watch 10 youtube videos, like, comment and subscribe - Avoid fake video subscribers, comments, and views, which can violate youtube policies and potentially have your account scratched off, get real comments, likes and views with me.

My job is to watch ten of your youtube videos totally to the end. I will like every video and leave a comment based on what your video is all about and I will likewise subscribe to your channel as a full long lasting subscriber.

Read more >>>> https://www.fiverr.com/virgincode/watch-ten-youtube-videos-subscribe-like-and-comment

Re: ##Withdraw From fiverr,freelance,Upwork,skrill etc!!CLICK HERE! 300 = $1 by justi4jesu(f): 5:44am On Nov 09, 2015
Re: ##Withdraw From fiverr,freelance,Upwork,skrill etc!!CLICK HERE! 300 = $1 by nnamokenna(m): 12:05pm On Nov 11, 2015
justi4jesu:

i have transferred the money to your account. Please effect the PayPal payment. Thank you.
Re: ##Withdraw From fiverr,freelance,Upwork,skrill etc!!CLICK HERE! 300 = $1 by nnamokenna(m): 7:50pm On Nov 11, 2015
nnamokenna:

i have transferred the money to your account. Please effect the PayPal payment. Thank you.

Thank you very much for your service. Much appreciated.
Re: ##Withdraw From fiverr,freelance,Upwork,skrill etc!!CLICK HERE! 300 = $1 by justi4jesu(f): 5:42am On Nov 12, 2015
nnamokenna:

Payment made.
Re: ##Withdraw From fiverr,freelance,Upwork,skrill etc!!CLICK HERE! 300 = $1 by justi4jesu(f): 5:43am On Nov 12, 2015
nnamokenna:

Thank you very much for your service. Much appreciated.

You are welcome.
Re: ##Withdraw From fiverr,freelance,Upwork,skrill etc!!CLICK HERE! 300 = $1 by justi4jesu(f): 8:40am On Nov 13, 2015
Re: ##Withdraw From fiverr,freelance,Upwork,skrill etc!!CLICK HERE! 300 = $1 by Nobody: 6:57am On Nov 16, 2015
Sent you a PM, my phone crashed, after my last conversation with you....
justi4jesu:
Re: ##Withdraw From fiverr,freelance,Upwork,skrill etc!!CLICK HERE! 300 = $1 by justi4jesu(f): 7:06am On Nov 16, 2015
tooltip:
Sent you a PM, my phone crashed, after my last conversation with you....

Replied
Re: ##Withdraw From fiverr,freelance,Upwork,skrill etc!!CLICK HERE! 300 = $1 by Nobody: 7:41am On Nov 16, 2015
Okay,you have mail
justi4jesu:

Replied
Re: ##Withdraw From fiverr,freelance,Upwork,skrill etc!!CLICK HERE! 300 = $1 by justi4jesu(f): 7:48am On Nov 16, 2015
tooltip:
Okay,you have mail

$187.09 received and Your account funded.
Re: ##Withdraw From fiverr,freelance,Upwork,skrill etc!!CLICK HERE! 300 = $1 by Nobody: 7:50am On Nov 16, 2015
Very Rapid transfers as usual, I have never had reason to worry about my paypal conversions, Justi4jesu is the way to go! cool
Re: ##Withdraw From fiverr,freelance,Upwork,skrill etc!!CLICK HERE! 300 = $1 by Nobody: 7:51am On Nov 16, 2015
why you wan cast me na grin,I fit get debtors for here... lol......thanks plenty
justi4jesu:

$187.09 received and Your account funded.
Re: ##Withdraw From fiverr,freelance,Upwork,skrill etc!!CLICK HERE! 300 = $1 by justi4jesu(f): 8:02am On Nov 16, 2015
tooltip:
Very Rapid transfers as usual, I have never had reason to worry about my paypal conversions, Justi4jesu is the way to go! cool

Thanks cheesy
Re: ##Withdraw From fiverr,freelance,Upwork,skrill etc!!CLICK HERE! 300 = $1 by justi4jesu(f): 8:03am On Nov 16, 2015
tooltip:
why you wan cast me na grin,I fit get debtors for here... lol......thanks plenty

lol...berra pay up before them catch you. grin
Re: ##Withdraw From fiverr,freelance,Upwork,skrill etc!!CLICK HERE! 300 = $1 by justi4jesu(f): 11:10am On Nov 18, 2015
smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Wreck Nairabet Before Nairabet Wreck You!!! Full Free Information / How To Promote Your Business & Make Massive Sales! |Business Growth Strategies| / PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.