Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,225 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:59 AM

##Withdraw From fiverr,freelance,Upwork,skrill etc!!CLICK HERE! 300 = $1 - Adverts (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / ##Withdraw From fiverr,freelance,Upwork,skrill etc!!CLICK HERE! 300 = $1 (36289 Views)

**Withdrawal From Fiverr,freelancer,guru,upwork,skrill,etc.@USD1=N315.CLICK HERE / Withdraw Your Earnings From Fiverr And Freelancer To Paypal With Instant Funding / Paypal Exchange Services-withdraw Your Paypal Funds From Fiverr ,freelance Sites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ##Withdraw From fiverr,freelance,Upwork,skrill etc!!CLICK HERE! 300 = $1 by Daniel2032(m): 5:43am On Oct 09, 2015
Favparis:

Bros u don't talk Carelessly on a public forum like this. Justi4jesu is more credible that u are. Hundreds have transacted Business with her here (including I) and he she never failed us.

Go through her profile before you conclude. You think Everyone is a scam. People like you fall for Scammers as u can't tell when u see one.

i'm not surprise all, u must be either a relative or one of her fake profile.

1 Like

Re: ##Withdraw From fiverr,freelance,Upwork,skrill etc!!CLICK HERE! 300 = $1 by justi4jesu(f): 12:04pm On Oct 09, 2015
justi4jesu:
Here...........We can help you withdraw your earnings from Elance,Fiverr, Freelancer,PayPal and so on.
Re: ##Withdraw From fiverr,freelance,Upwork,skrill etc!!CLICK HERE! 300 = $1 by Etinosajay(m): 6:44pm On Oct 09, 2015
Daniel2032:
i'm not surprise all, u must be either a relative or one of her fake profile.

Aunt Justi is as real as the coming of Jesus christ.

She just helped me with a paypal withdrawal.

From her dubizzle, to ebay, to paypal/payoneer/fiverr

You won't find someone more real than her

1 Like

Re: ##Withdraw From fiverr,freelance,Upwork,skrill etc!!CLICK HERE! 300 = $1 by justi4jesu(f): 6:13am On Oct 10, 2015
Etinosajay:

Aunt Justi is as real as the coming of Jesus christ.

She just helped me with a paypal withdrawal.

From her dubizzle, to ebay, to paypal/payoneer/fiverr

You won't find some more real that her

Thanks smiley
Re: ##Withdraw From fiverr,freelance,Upwork,skrill etc!!CLICK HERE! 300 = $1 by justi4jesu(f): 6:14am On Oct 10, 2015
Another successful transaction with a customer

Re: ##Withdraw From fiverr,freelance,Upwork,skrill etc!!CLICK HERE! 300 = $1 by justi4jesu(f): 4:40am On Oct 12, 2015
Buy PayPal funds and withdraw PayPal Funds with ease
Re: ##Withdraw From fiverr,freelance,Upwork,skrill etc!!CLICK HERE! 300 = $1 by tranxo(m): 6:21pm On Oct 12, 2015
justi4jesu:
We can help you withdraw your earnings from Elance,Fiverr, Freelancer,PayPal and so on.
Chai! Madam employ an assistant oo. No response to my WhatsApp message since one year now
Re: ##Withdraw From fiverr,freelance,Upwork,skrill etc!!CLICK HERE! 300 = $1 by justi4jesu(f): 7:52pm On Oct 12, 2015
tranxo:
Chai! Madam employ an assistant oo. No response to my WhatsApp message since one year now

One year ke grin grin
Re: ##Withdraw From fiverr,freelance,Upwork,skrill etc!!CLICK HERE! 300 = $1 by justi4jesu(f): 3:24am On Oct 13, 2015
More transactions

Re: ##Withdraw From fiverr,freelance,Upwork,skrill etc!!CLICK HERE! 300 = $1 by tranxo(m): 6:43am On Oct 14, 2015
justi4jesu:
More transactions
hello I got the alert and I just sent you an email. My WhatsApp line is down. Kindly check the email. Thanks
Re: ##Withdraw From fiverr,freelance,Upwork,skrill etc!!CLICK HERE! 300 = $1 by justi4jesu(f): 6:54am On Oct 14, 2015
tranxo:
hello I got the alert and I just sent you an email. My WhatsApp line is down. Kindly check the email. Thanks

Yes I have received the paypal fund and credited your account.
Re: ##Withdraw From fiverr,freelance,Upwork,skrill etc!!CLICK HERE! 300 = $1 by tranxo(m): 7:20am On Oct 14, 2015
justi4jesu:

Yes I have received the paypal fund and credited your account.
thanks. That was fast!
Re: ##Withdraw From fiverr,freelance,Upwork,skrill etc!!CLICK HERE! 300 = $1 by Donawoite(m): 12:22pm On Oct 14, 2015
@justi4jesu, Thank you very much for the money you just help me to withdraw from my fiveer account to my Bank Account. I recommend your service to everyone who want to withdraw Paypal fund, fiverr fund, freelance fund etc to there bank account, you are a very good person with Excellent communication skills. Am still coming back for more becouse with you my money is safe. Thanks
Re: ##Withdraw From fiverr,freelance,Upwork,skrill etc!!CLICK HERE! 300 = $1 by justi4jesu(f): 1:32pm On Oct 14, 2015
Donawoite:
@justi4jesu, Thank you very much for the money you just help me to withdraw from my fiveer account to my Bank Account. I recommend your service to everyone who want to withdraw Paypal fund, fiverr fund, freelance fund etc to there bank account, you are a very good person with Excellent communication skills. Am still coming back for more becouse with you my money is safe. Thanks

Thanks more transactions to come smiley
Re: ##Withdraw From fiverr,freelance,Upwork,skrill etc!!CLICK HERE! 300 = $1 by Jasi7(m): 2:46pm On Oct 15, 2015
justi4jesu:

Amen ooo.

Justi chekwa lu o...as in wetin you dey try be say if I get account with fiverr and I wish to withdraw from it all I need to do is send u d email associated with the account and thats all...the only difference is that you will chaarge for your services and the minimum withdrawal limit is 5000dollars....but wait o,if thats your limit,how long wil one freelance to reach that amount you stated?...but shey u knw say the thing hard small(smilin).
Re: ##Withdraw From fiverr,freelance,Upwork,skrill etc!!CLICK HERE! 300 = $1 by Jasi7(m): 2:50pm On Oct 15, 2015
Daniel2032:

You make me to call u a fake.
If not why will u create many profiles on nairaland to start commenting on your own post pretending that people are commenting In order to trick people?

Guys be careful of this guy. He looks tricky.

Guy chill,don't be a silly individual.Ive known justi sfor a long time since she started advertising her involvement in UAE visa enquiries,SOUQ.com shopping and the rest.....she has alot of respect in here just like Ymodulus u hear me.
Re: ##Withdraw From fiverr,freelance,Upwork,skrill etc!!CLICK HERE! 300 = $1 by justi4jesu(f): 3:18pm On Oct 15, 2015
Jasi7:

Justi chekwa lu o...as in wetin you dey try be say if I get account with fiverr and I wish to withdraw from it all I need to do is send u d email associated with the account and thats all...the only difference is that you will chaarge for your services and the minimum withdrawal limit is 5000dollars....but wait o,if thats your limit,how long wil one freelance to reach that amount you stated?...but shey u knw say the thing hard small(smilin).

No i said Maximum withdrawal is $5000. So you can withdraw within $5 to $5000. Yes all i need is the email associated with your fiverr account but make sure you haven't used the email you have on fiverr to register a Paypal account before.
Re: ##Withdraw From fiverr,freelance,Upwork,skrill etc!!CLICK HERE! 300 = $1 by Jasi7(m): 3:26pm On Oct 15, 2015
justi4jesu:

No i said Maximum withdrawal is $5000. So you can withdraw within $5 to $5000. Yes all i need is the email associated with your fiverr account but make sure you haven't used the email you have on fiverr to register a Paypal account before.

CONFIRM.....u too much.....ure so elaborate...God wil bless u with 6girls and 5boys aand u wont b a second wife to anybody....say 'Amen'

1 Like

Re: ##Withdraw From fiverr,freelance,Upwork,skrill etc!!CLICK HERE! 300 = $1 by Jasi7(m): 3:29pm On Oct 15, 2015
justi4jesu:

make sure you haven't used the email you have on fiverr to register a Paypal account before.

Do u stil help people with importing stuff from SOUQ?
Re: ##Withdraw From fiverr,freelance,Upwork,skrill etc!!CLICK HERE! 300 = $1 by justi4jesu(f): 3:34pm On Oct 15, 2015
Jasi7:

CONFIRM.....u too much.....ure so elaborate...God wil bless u with 6girls and 5boys aand u wont b a second wife to anybody....say 'Amen'

lol no i need 3 boys and 3 girls only. Amen grin
Re: ##Withdraw From fiverr,freelance,Upwork,skrill etc!!CLICK HERE! 300 = $1 by justi4jesu(f): 3:36pm On Oct 15, 2015
Jasi7:

Do u stil help people with importing stuff from SOUQ?

Yes sure i do, click on the link on my Signature it will take you to my US,UK,Dubai preorder link.
Re: ##Withdraw From fiverr,freelance,Upwork,skrill etc!!CLICK HERE! 300 = $1 by paulsir: 9:01pm On Oct 15, 2015
how much do you charge per dollar?
Re: ##Withdraw From fiverr,freelance,Upwork,skrill etc!!CLICK HERE! 300 = $1 by justi4jesu(f): 9:13pm On Oct 15, 2015
paulsir:
how much do you charge per dollar?

Contact me on bbm or whatsapp.
Re: ##Withdraw From fiverr,freelance,Upwork,skrill etc!!CLICK HERE! 300 = $1 by holdit: 6:37pm On Oct 17, 2015
Excellent ....
Re: ##Withdraw From fiverr,freelance,Upwork,skrill etc!!CLICK HERE! 300 = $1 by justi4jesu(f): 1:22pm On Oct 18, 2015
holdit:
Excellent ....

Thanks
Re: ##Withdraw From fiverr,freelance,Upwork,skrill etc!!CLICK HERE! 300 = $1 by henrimoto(m): 6:23pm On Oct 18, 2015
Jasi7:

lolzz....... na you wan carry the Belle for her ni?
Re: ##Withdraw From fiverr,freelance,Upwork,skrill etc!!CLICK HERE! 300 = $1 by henrimoto(m): 6:26pm On Oct 18, 2015
justi4jesu:

lol no i need 3 boys and 3 girls only. Amen grin
Gbam!!! Volleyball Team. half a dozen. shekena! lol.. weldone ma.
Re: ##Withdraw From fiverr,freelance,Upwork,skrill etc!!CLICK HERE! 300 = $1 by justi4jesu(f): 6:54pm On Oct 18, 2015
henrimoto:
Gbam!!! Volleyball Team. half a dozen. shekena! lol.. weldone ma.

You have been to the moon and back abi. You just enter ghost mode cheesy
Re: ##Withdraw From fiverr,freelance,Upwork,skrill etc!!CLICK HERE! 300 = $1 by justi4jesu(f): 10:14am On Oct 19, 2015
Completed Transactions

Re: ##Withdraw From fiverr,freelance,Upwork,skrill etc!!CLICK HERE! 300 = $1 by Nobody: 9:54pm On Oct 19, 2015

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Wreck Nairabet Before Nairabet Wreck You!!! Full Free Information / PROJECT LBM (Light Business Marketing) : Beginner's Guide / Pool Result Out, Week 04: 3/4 Win Last Week Post: Stake Big This Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.