Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

Saraki : Senators Set For Stormy Session Tomorrow - Punch - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki : Senators Set For Stormy Session Tomorrow - Punch (23279 Views)

$29.9b Loans: Senators Set Another Hurdle For Buhari / APC, PDP Senators Set For Battle Over Amaechi / Plateau Lawmakers Fight At Stormy Session, Break Chairs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki : Senators Set For Stormy Session Tomorrow - Punch by omowolewa: 6:29am On Sep 28, 2015
If Fraruk Lawal could be tolerated within the NASS, anything can happen but not like retaining SP

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki : Senators Set For Stormy Session Tomorrow - Punch by blaqoracle: 7:05am On Sep 28, 2015
chukwudi44:

After he entered the CCT dock what happened? After all the noise na adjournment!!! You people should continue making a fool of yourselves.

Saraki's opponents will never find 2/3 majority in the current senate and the court case would take enternity to get settled,better get used to the idea of Saraki as SP for a very very very long time to come.
you are young in the issue of politicking. Have you pondered about saraki being remanded in custody in the next court appearance. You are making noise right now because cct chairman did not remand in custody the other time.

3 Likes

Re: Saraki : Senators Set For Stormy Session Tomorrow - Punch by timawoku(m): 7:11am On Sep 28, 2015
chukwudi44:

After he entered the CCT dock what happened? After all the noise na adjournment!!! You people should continue making a fool of yourselves.

Saraki's opponents will never find 2/3 majority in the current senate and the court case would take enternity to get settled,better get used to the idea of Saraki as SP for a very very very long time to come.
keep living in a fools paradise!

In politics there are no permanent friends or enemies, just permanent interest!

Don't think you are wiser than those that want him out, am sure you should start coming to terms with reality, that is what PDP is doing and having a back up plan should in case saraki goes, they jolly well know 2/3rd of the house is needed to oust the SP but unlike you, they know there is a propaganda going on within and that there is huge probability he might go down.

Chukwudi44, please if saraki is ousted, resign from nairaland make breeze blow us small, believe me, we have more than 2/3rd of people willing to 'impeach' you here... cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Saraki : Senators Set For Stormy Session Tomorrow - Punch by ibisko04: 7:16am On Sep 28, 2015
It's going to be a foolish move to support Saraki to remain sitting down on the third chair of Nigeria.
Without much public push, he suppose to excuses himself away from presiding over the senate as soon as they resumes sitting..
Saraki has lost it. No support from his party, no support from his home base, no support from the president.
Those people from the opposition party making noise for him are the people we are running away from.
Nigerians are wiser than before. This time we have a leader who is responsible.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki : Senators Set For Stormy Session Tomorrow - Punch by Dennis07(m): 7:28am On Sep 28, 2015
The Senate should put its house in order and stop blaming things on external influence.... We must kill corruption before it kills us as a nation and we have to start with someone

IF YOU CARE TO MANAGE YOUR DIABETES AND HYPERTENSION USING A NATURAL WAY... visit this link..www.nairaland.com/2619089/natural-way-completely-manage-diabetes

2 Likes

Re: Saraki : Senators Set For Stormy Session Tomorrow - Punch by sdindan: 7:28am On Sep 28, 2015
They will fight like fowls there grin
I can't wait to watch them

1 Like

Re: Saraki : Senators Set For Stormy Session Tomorrow - Punch by dammytosh: 7:29am On Sep 28, 2015
chukwudi44:
Only one thing is certain!!!,we will not be able to see up to the required 73 senators needed to oust Saraki, so we better get ready to have him as Senate President for a very very very long time to come.

With the corruption case on his neck. 73 Senators are not required,

He will step down himself. Or will he be Senate President from Prison ?

2 Likes

Re: Saraki : Senators Set For Stormy Session Tomorrow - Punch by austelright(m): 7:29am On Sep 28, 2015
chukwudi44:
Only one thing is certain!!!,we will not be able to see up to the required 73 senators needed to oust Saraki, so we better get ready to have him as Senate President for a very very very long time to come.
if saraki survives this year i ill always take you serious in anything you says.. Just watch and see how it turns out.
Re: Saraki : Senators Set For Stormy Session Tomorrow - Punch by iamboody(m): 7:33am On Sep 28, 2015
All the Ibos and Yoruba senators will be claiming anonymous behind camera, it's either you see 'Pro Saraki senator who don't want his name mentioned' or you hear 'Anti Saraki source who want to remain anonymous spoke to our correspondence' all of them dey fear. See as Hausa man spoke without hiding his identity, that is a brave tribe. My friend Dino doesn't even pick his calls again. So I think all these hide and seek game being played by these senators and not picking of calls won't save the Senate President. Who wants to get consumed by fierce fire..

4 Likes

Re: Saraki : Senators Set For Stormy Session Tomorrow - Punch by onismate: 7:34am On Sep 28, 2015
It seems saraki is the most trending politician in Nigeria now, negative trend ooo. Chukwudi44 can't help him, only God can help that man called saraki

1 Like

Re: Saraki : Senators Set For Stormy Session Tomorrow - Punch by southcent: 7:34am On Sep 28, 2015
I'm gonna be there to watch grin grin
I always knew when bihari approved him fir the senate president portfolio there was something cooking upfront lol,wisdom is indeed to lofty for a fool to understand

1 Like

Re: Saraki : Senators Set For Stormy Session Tomorrow - Punch by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 7:34am On Sep 28, 2015
Anyone who belives saraki would be impeached is brain dead.
Re: Saraki : Senators Set For Stormy Session Tomorrow - Punch by deolu2000(m): 7:36am On Sep 28, 2015
Summersize abeg...all i keep seeimg were, anonnimty all tru d text jare.
Re: Saraki : Senators Set For Stormy Session Tomorrow - Punch by slimtom1994: 7:36am On Sep 28, 2015
Why is it when the power sector under Obasanjo was to be probed that this nonsense accusation came up? Nigerians!! See the light. This is a plot by GMB to save OBJ's ass.
Re: Saraki : Senators Set For Stormy Session Tomorrow - Punch by Horlawale1(m): 7:37am On Sep 28, 2015
pallybrown:
As long as this is Nigeria I know, Saraki is not going anywhere. Quote me anywhere

Time will tell
Re: Saraki : Senators Set For Stormy Session Tomorrow - Punch by gwmlogistic: 7:38am On Sep 28, 2015
Lawmakers have been on break since august 13th. SMH,
Re: Saraki : Senators Set For Stormy Session Tomorrow - Punch by jwart(m): 7:44am On Sep 28, 2015
Nah u sabi.
Re: Saraki : Senators Set For Stormy Session Tomorrow - Punch by billyG(m): 7:46am On Sep 28, 2015
chukwudi44:
Make u no sleep dey keep vigil over saraki matter.
Re: Saraki : Senators Set For Stormy Session Tomorrow - Punch by BashMe1(m): 7:56am On Sep 28, 2015
Na wa 4 dis country, dem do anoda' Sit 2mao then go on break till Dec. Again, useless set of ppl.
Re: Saraki : Senators Set For Stormy Session Tomorrow - Punch by Nobody: 7:59am On Sep 28, 2015
Noblesse oblige!
Re: Saraki : Senators Set For Stormy Session Tomorrow - Punch by ibisko04: 8:01am On Sep 28, 2015
JustCalMeDBoss:
Anyone who belives saraki would be impeached is brain dead.
Saraki need no impeachment. The most honourable thing for him to do is to resign gently.
Eni loju loju nti.
Re: Saraki : Senators Set For Stormy Session Tomorrow - Punch by Nobody: 8:09am On Sep 28, 2015
blaqoracle:
you are young in the issue of politicking. Have you pondered about saraki being remanded in custody in the next court appearance. You are making noise right now because cct chairman did not remand in custody the other time.
Lolz remand ko remarry ni!!! The CCT has no powers to send anyone to jail dear!!! Let alone remanding an unconvicted person.
Re: Saraki : Senators Set For Stormy Session Tomorrow - Punch by Nobody: 8:10am On Sep 28, 2015
ibisko04:

Saraki need no impeachment. The most honourable thing for him to do is to resign gently.
Eni loju loju nti.
Thanks for the advice, it has been duly noted and confined to the trash can where it belongs.
Re: Saraki : Senators Set For Stormy Session Tomorrow - Punch by Enifolabi(m): 8:11am On Sep 28, 2015
And Wamakho think Buhari will meet Saraki...Lol

2 Likes

Re: Saraki : Senators Set For Stormy Session Tomorrow - Punch by conyema12(m): 8:12am On Sep 28, 2015
kingsolex:
Sarathief I just dislike that thief.

He is now a thief because he is the Senate President against the wish of the big guy in Asi rock shee. Why did EFCC CCT and ICPC not bring up cases of other senators.
I assure you that Saraki would have been a free man had he not contested.
Re: Saraki : Senators Set For Stormy Session Tomorrow - Punch by Bigshark(m): 8:15am On Sep 28, 2015
BALLOSKI:
They can't do us anything. Na we get am. Na we dey here.
I Go Crush You oooooooooooo!
Re: Saraki : Senators Set For Stormy Session Tomorrow - Punch by bashydemy(m): 8:17am On Sep 28, 2015
chukwudi44:
Kewp deceiving yourself, Saraki is a gooner
Re: Saraki : Senators Set For Stormy Session Tomorrow - Punch by opineflu(m): 8:23am On Sep 28, 2015
kingsolex:
Sarathief I just dislike that thief.
no b only hiM waka come....ask TiFnubu
Re: Saraki : Senators Set For Stormy Session Tomorrow - Punch by opineflu(m): 8:27am On Sep 28, 2015
dammytosh:

With the corruption case on his neck. 73 Senators are not required,

He will step down himself. Or will he be Senate President from Prison ?
stop spewing too much hate ...face reality,it has never happened...SaRaKi is here to stay period

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aminu Suleiman: Cheque For Bola Tinubu Nomination And Expression Forms Ready / Dennis Idahosa Protests, Demands Cancellation Of Edo APC Primary / Fashola Inspects Azura-edo 2000MW Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.