Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,597 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Ex-Governor T.A Orji Booed In Abia - The Sun - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex-Governor T.A Orji Booed In Abia - The Sun (21928 Views)

Ngige Booed In Enugu At Townhall Meeting For Defending Buhari's Sectionalism / VP Osinbajo Was Never Booed In Kano (pictures) / Sen. T A Orji Denies Being Booed In Abia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-Governor T.A Orji Booed In Abia - The Sun by Badgers14: 8:13am On Sep 28, 2015
They should have stoned him sad angry angry

1 Like

Re: Ex-Governor T.A Orji Booed In Abia - The Sun by dridowu: 8:13am On Sep 28, 2015
All ds junk news
Re: Ex-Governor T.A Orji Booed In Abia - The Sun by jesussaves22: 8:15am On Sep 28, 2015
Please abians we need to borrow intelligence from muslim in hajj mina who knows when the devil is around to stone him and replicate this kind gesture to orjis family

1 Like

Re: Ex-Governor T.A Orji Booed In Abia - The Sun by onelife97: 8:16am On Sep 28, 2015
Nice one.People are now waking up from their various #slumbermood.
Next will be Are gbe sola of Ogun state,Fayose of Ekiti,etc.how can a governor be distributing few kilograms of rice to his citizens.

Let's get it started...Revolution loading........

2 Likes

Re: Ex-Governor T.A Orji Booed In Abia - The Sun by Pesuzok(m): 8:19am On Sep 28, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
"this can't be true, the man that changed abia state to a modern state can't be booed. It shows how ungrateful we humans are, quote me and see how the devil transforms your life as orji transformed abia state in his tenure as governor.

And some think the solution to SE problems is biafra, while they forget the leaders

3 Likes

Re: Ex-Governor T.A Orji Booed In Abia - The Sun by Bobbystanley(m): 8:19am On Sep 28, 2015
Sachet water isnt Enough.
Bomb would have been better

1 Like

Re: Ex-Governor T.A Orji Booed In Abia - The Sun by GudluckIBB(m): 8:24am On Sep 28, 2015
The Same man jonathan Gave a national award.

Jonathan, you were a disaster to Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Ex-Governor T.A Orji Booed In Abia - The Sun by nuesmann(m): 8:25am On Sep 28, 2015
supported
Firefire:

Aligned!

2 Likes

Re: Ex-Governor T.A Orji Booed In Abia - The Sun by ChristDeKing(m): 8:25am On Sep 28, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
"this can't be true, the man that changed abia state to a modern state can't be booed. It shows how ungrateful we humans are, quote me and see how the devil transforms your life as orji transformed abia state in his tenure as governor.

U must be high on WET WEED..........receive sense in JESUS NAME.
AMEN

6 Likes

Re: Ex-Governor T.A Orji Booed In Abia - The Sun by Mcowubaba: 8:28am On Sep 28, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Honestly, the man reach to disgrace undecided
Yes, both him nd the Owner of Sun Newspapers should prosecuted by ICPC, CDT, EFCC then JAILED....those 2 wicked men failed Abians woofully..sad.......
Re: Ex-Governor T.A Orji Booed In Abia - The Sun by sinizia: 8:33am On Sep 28, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

You are an obtuse Idíot. May everyone ruin your life like that devil T.A Orji ruined Abia state.
Re: Ex-Governor T.A Orji Booed In Abia - The Sun by ferdyabu(m): 8:33am On Sep 28, 2015
GudluckIBB:
The Same man jonathan Gave a national award.

Jonathan, you were a disaster to Nigeria.
That was exactly why I supported Buhari in the election. I think Gej was high on something or just naturally stupid to award that midget the best Governor.
Re: Ex-Governor T.A Orji Booed In Abia - The Sun by Kingspin(m): 8:42am On Sep 28, 2015
Buhari are u still willing to fight corruption then meet T A Orji.

2 Likes

Re: Ex-Governor T.A Orji Booed In Abia - The Sun by logica(m): 8:43am On Sep 28, 2015
So how did he manage to stay in the seat for 8 years?
Re: Ex-Governor T.A Orji Booed In Abia - The Sun by locosis007(m): 8:44am On Sep 28, 2015
He ain't seen anything yet.. he should be pelt everywhere he goes , nemesis or karma give it ur name..
Re: Ex-Governor T.A Orji Booed In Abia - The Sun by 400billionman: 8:45am On Sep 28, 2015
Ozaoekpe, you are a very big liar.

Orji remains Abia states biggest regret. The mistake of OUK trying to foist a puppet as successor. Even OUK knows Thief TA is a mistake.

TA chose to make himself wicked to Abians. Building monuments as offices while refusing to pay workers who occupy those offices.

1 Like

Re: Ex-Governor T.A Orji Booed In Abia - The Sun by Rotimi47: 8:45am On Sep 28, 2015
Good news; let Nigerians pelt all corrupt leaders with poo and whatever they can get an hold on.

1 Like

Re: Ex-Governor T.A Orji Booed In Abia - The Sun by Nobody: 8:49am On Sep 28, 2015
mtchheeewwww 'he was so good that they voted him twice'
stewpeed kindred angry
Re: Ex-Governor T.A Orji Booed In Abia - The Sun by ammyluv2002(f): 8:55am On Sep 28, 2015
Mcowubaba:

Yes, both him nd the Owner of Sun Newspapers should prosecuted by ICPC, CDT, EFCC then JAILED....those 2 wicked men failed Abians woofully..sad.......
Agreed! I don't feel any pity for them
Re: Ex-Governor T.A Orji Booed In Abia - The Sun by kingofabia: 9:00am On Sep 28, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

Thunder from heaven will fire you....people like u r so heartless and wicked ....orji changed abia.....i cant believe u said this.....may God forgive u and may the blood of dead people not speak up against u
Re: Ex-Governor T.A Orji Booed In Abia - The Sun by slimfit1(m): 9:03am On Sep 28, 2015
If we let EFCC pick him up now they(Igbo people ) will be complaining as if Buhari want to share the money.

We must understand that these people don't see us as we see them. Most of them come into government to serve themselves. They build hospitals that they themselves can't use, but go abroad to get pain killer. Build schools they can't send their children.
We are the losers at the end of 8 years. 8 years in the life of a man is not a good thing to loss. They are not even complimenting their failures with massive investment in the state.

2 Likes

Re: Ex-Governor T.A Orji Booed In Abia - The Sun by ddefoe: 9:03am On Sep 28, 2015
otabuko:
Abia is on her knees because of that bastard... I hope the beam of probe turns to him... We can't wait to see him humiliated....
His puppet in the Govt house is protecting and covering his evil tracks but God will expose them.I have said it over and over that the anti-corruption war will make no meaning if people like T.A Orji is not made to account for his deeds in Abia State!

2 Likes

Re: Ex-Governor T.A Orji Booed In Abia - The Sun by 400billionman: 9:04am On Sep 28, 2015
rasojie:
mtchheeewwww 'he was so good that they voted him twice'
stewpeed kindred angry

You are the stu.pid one who draws conclusions on events which took place in your absence.

TA rigged his second tenure and won in all the local governments of the state.
Re: Ex-Governor T.A Orji Booed In Abia - The Sun by Nobody: 9:08am On Sep 28, 2015
The annoying thing is that the man is still walking around With impunity rather than spending some swell time in jail. Tomorrow someone will say there is a fight against corruption going on

1 Like

Re: Ex-Governor T.A Orji Booed In Abia - The Sun by engrshakespeare: 9:15am On Sep 28, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

Off point as always, u never dissapoint.
Re: Ex-Governor T.A Orji Booed In Abia - The Sun by Nobody: 9:25am On Sep 28, 2015
AmadiAba:

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/ex-gov-orji-booed-again-in-abia/

When will osun state people Boo Agbererascal

1 Like

Re: Ex-Governor T.A Orji Booed In Abia - The Sun by deebrain(m): 9:25am On Sep 28, 2015
Its not really a party thing. Its a personality thing. T A Orji did not perform for 8 yrs. Instead an evil spirit troubled him. Satan is still trying to make his statement in this country.

Lets be prayerful!

That spirit has entered one Rauf Aregbesola in the south west!

1 Like

Re: Ex-Governor T.A Orji Booed In Abia - The Sun by deebrain(m): 9:27am On Sep 28, 2015
chuna1985:

When will osun state people Boo Agbererascal

don't worry. It will be more than just booing him. It will be very physical.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Airforce Commences Night Training In Lagos (Don't Panic) / I Saw Buhari Missing During The Swearing-in / Any Loan Obtained Without My Permission Won't Be Honoured - Abba Kabir Yusuf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.