Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,482 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Of What Use Is NECO Result............ - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Of What Use Is NECO Result............ (1140 Views)

Check Out My NECO Result,i Am So Happy. .. / How Useful Is NECO Outside Nigeria / When To Use "Is" And When To Use "Was" In A Sentence? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Of What Use Is NECO Result............ by MsBliss(f): 7:16am On Sep 28, 2015
Of what use is your NECO result if you have to wait for ten years to get the original certificate?

I have seen people who entered high institution with their NECO computer printout but becomes stranded at the end of their four year course because their original NECO result is not yet out.

As for me,I think their office should be bombed because they are as useless as the word "NO".all they do is extort money from students in the name of exam. Exam that the majority always fail each year.

Those who have been in such situation, how were you able to scale through?? enlighten us
Re: Of What Use Is NECO Result............ by Nobody: 7:31am On Sep 28, 2015
Eyah... sowie, Buhari go soon address that issue
Re: Of What Use Is NECO Result............ by ekeneluvsu(m): 8:08am On Sep 28, 2015
MsBliss:
Of what use is your NECO result if you have to wait for ten years to get the original certificate?

I have seen people who entered high institution with their NECO computer printout but becomes stranded at the end of their four year course because their original NECO result is not yet out.

As for me,I think their office should be bombed because they are as useless as the word "NO".all they do is extort money from students in the name of exam. Exam that the majority always fail each year.

Those who have been in such situation, how were you able to scale through?? enlighten us
I sat for Neco in the year 2006, and I got my cert 2010 from my skul! So I don't understand ur point OP?

1 Like

Re: Of What Use Is NECO Result............ by closetoyou(f): 8:20am On Sep 28, 2015
I wrote NECO, 2008 nd I have my certificate now. so what's ur point
Re: Of What Use Is NECO Result............ by MsBliss(f): 8:25am On Sep 28, 2015
Why should it take them at least four years to bring out the original result ?

(1) (Reply)

For Your Project Topics And Materials On BIOLOGY EDUCATION / Okada Man Kills Student In Kogi-Polytechnic Because Of N10 / Guess The Age Of The Person That Wrote This... And Win 5,000 Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.