Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,955 members, 7,952,844 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:26 AM

Zain Don't Forget The Lyrics, Is It Wack Or Real? - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Zain Don't Forget The Lyrics, Is It Wack Or Real? (4301 Views)

Zain And Nuc Sued Over African Challenge Show / Zain University Challenge Vs Who Wants To Be A Millionaire / Moderator/zain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zain Don't Forget The Lyrics, Is It Wack Or Real? by cabali(m): 6:24pm On Apr 29, 2009
Please I am no longer interested. grin
Re: Zain Don't Forget The Lyrics, Is It Wack Or Real? by Ejike3: 9:41pm On Apr 29, 2009
@Cabali
What! wetin happen

@Temi
Pls come beg Cabali, e be like say my mouth don spoil things again. undecided
Re: Zain Don't Forget The Lyrics, Is It Wack Or Real? by cabali(m): 12:48pm On Apr 30, 2009
I say I dont want. I aint no gay y' all
Re: Zain Don't Forget The Lyrics, Is It Wack Or Real? by temi4rea(f): 8:55am On May 04, 2009
@Cabili
Tell me who is tying u to us?

@ Ejike

Lets go to sm oda thread,this is getting bore u knw.
Re: Zain Don't Forget The Lyrics, Is It Wack Or Real? by Nobody: 11:15am On May 04, 2009
its on hitv also on TVC channel
Re: Zain Don't Forget The Lyrics, Is It Wack Or Real? by grandstar(m): 12:12pm On May 04, 2009
some have voices of a crow! My grandpa ( he is resting in peace) had a much better voice. He will grimace if he heard some of the voices.
Re: Zain Don't Forget The Lyrics, Is It Wack Or Real? by osasp(m): 12:20pm On May 04, 2009
from ''wack' or real' to 'onyeka' to 'black and white' tv to 'threesomes', una don kpie d thread, as 4 d topic, i duno bout it.
Re: Zain Don't Forget The Lyrics, Is It Wack Or Real? by temi4rea(f): 12:59pm On May 04, 2009
osasp:

from ''wack' or real' to 'onyeka' to 'black and white' tv to 'threesomes', una don kpie d thread, as 4 d topic, i duno bout it.

Thanks to us this thread would have gone under the rocks u knw.
Re: Zain Don't Forget The Lyrics, Is It Wack Or Real? by osasp(m): 1:46pm On May 04, 2009
tru say but do refer to the topic from tym 2 tym @ least

btw i was in kano when i was a baby,
id luv 2 visit there again
Re: Zain Don't Forget The Lyrics, Is It Wack Or Real? by soloqy: 3:28pm On May 04, 2009
The program is ok
Re: Zain Don't Forget The Lyrics, Is It Wack Or Real? by AmAlone: 5:42pm On May 04, 2009
Next Nigeria will be doing the MTV Base thing
love-vendor my ride, Super Sweet Sixteen etc. . .

This program is originated in America and so on. . .
THEY JUS COPY!

@Poster I really don't know, I guess b'cos I really don't like it.
The possibility of getting those millions is aprozimately equal to impossible!
Re: Zain Don't Forget The Lyrics, Is It Wack Or Real? by peleoju(f): 10:01am On May 05, 2009
the programme is interesting. dnt just know how they select the participants.
Re: Zain Don't Forget The Lyrics, Is It Wack Or Real? by iboboyz: 10:42am On May 05, 2009
It's another rip off show. and of course it's not real. Why can't we come up with our own ideas here in Nigeria. Must we copy everything
Re: Zain Don't Forget The Lyrics, Is It Wack Or Real? by breaker: 1:47pm On May 05, 2009
it is fake, fake, fake!!!!
Re: Zain Don't Forget The Lyrics, Is It Wack Or Real? by stephanay(m): 7:39am On May 06, 2009
im so glad someone finally raised this post. although it turning towards another line of discussion grin

[b]i was a contestant on the show and i happen to think its a very fantastic idea for a show
but the rigors the contestants go tru just to do a recording is CRAZYYYY
and yes they sound and act like thyve been given a script cos the organizers informally do that to them b4 they get on stage. they say dey dont want bad tv, making it difficult to see the individuality of each contestant.
and we also got threathened that we wuldnt get aired if our show was boring and if we lacked the jumpy attitude u the viewers wanna see. this translates to us not being paid!!!! if ur show doesnt get aired, you dont get PAID.
now before u sue them for their cunny ways, wait for the better part,
they gave each contestant a 10 paged contract to sign and chose no better moment than wen d contestants were about to go on stage, all nervous and conscious of the time (yes we were there till 10pm!!!)cant really comprehend the contract details, so they just sign. and here we are,, after recording a show and winning some money, we havent been paid a dime!!!

like i said, its a wonderful show if u watch from your house, DONT THINK OF CONTESTING!
and oh! did imention the wonderful audience? u saw dem clapping on stage and laughing? dose guys are great actors, they shld be nominated for the Oscars cos wen the acmeras were off, they switched to their baddest behaviours![/b]

grin
Re: Zain Don't Forget The Lyrics, Is It Wack Or Real? by cabali(m): 9:00am On May 06, 2009
Dont get too excited. What do u think happens on your favorite sitcoms?? The audiences are of course cued to clap and all that.

It is rather disappointing to read your experience. WHat abt the host? what do y'all think abt the host? Me thinks he is stiff
Re: Zain Don't Forget The Lyrics, Is It Wack Or Real? by rman: 4:08pm On May 06, 2009
If what Stephany said is true, then shame on ZAIN. I have seen the programme, though I feel they shloud have allowed more Naija songs. Mind you, not the hiphop craze that are all over now. There were some great songs in the 80's made in Naija and some currents ones ain't bad either. Foreign songs are too many on the show.
Re: Zain Don't Forget The Lyrics, Is It Wack Or Real? by kalmebad(f): 4:20pm On May 06, 2009
Don't forget your lyrics, is not wack but real

Has an American version of it

The different between this and that of who want to be a millionaire, "Who wants to be a millionaire" is open to all, while know your lyrics is specifically for those in love with music.

Here what counts is not your voice, or how best you can sing, but just knowing the lyrics of the particular song you choose to sing.

You have two life line when u miss a lyrics, to either use any member of your family who equally is a lover of music and who also most be presence or

You key in the words, here u are given options of different lyrics. so left for you to key in which you think suits into the line.

Its fun anyway, especially when u have a lively person performing

Well don't have so much time doing that but whenever i bump into it, i glue my eyes

Making freebie money without so much sweat, The American version is also the bomb, guess TVC features it
Re: Zain Don't Forget The Lyrics, Is It Wack Or Real? by mrbean1: 2:24pm On May 07, 2009
Insert Quote
im so glad someone finally raised this post. although it turning towards another line of discussion 

i was a contestant on the show and i happen to think its a very fantastic idea for a show
but the rigors the contestants go tru just to do a recording is CRAZYYYY
and yes they sound and act like thyve been given a script cos the organizers informally do that to them b4 they get on stage. they say dey dont want bad tv, making it difficult to see the individuality of each contestant.
and we also got threathened that we wuldnt get aired if our show was boring and if we lacked the jumpy attitude u the viewers wanna see. this translates to us not being paid!!!! if ur show doesnt get aired, you dont get PAID.
now before u sue them for their cunny ways, wait for the better part,
they gave each contestant a 10 paged contract to sign and chose no better moment than wen d contestants were about to go on stage, all nervous and conscious of the time (yes we were there till 10pm!!!)cant really comprehend the contract details, so they just sign. and here we are,, after recording a show and winning some money, we havent been paid a dime!!!

like i said, its a wonderful show if u watch from your house, DONT THINK OF CONTESTING!
and oh! did imention the wonderful audience? u saw dem clapping on stage and laughing? dose guys are great actors, they shld be nominated for the Oscars cos wen the acmeras were off, they switched to their baddest behaviours!

why do u have so much beef 4 d prog, ow much did u win and do u intend to collect d moni. why don't u just 4get d moni, since it is a wacked prog. grin
Re: Zain Don't Forget The Lyrics, Is It Wack Or Real? by lagosguy: 10:41pm On May 28, 2009
I have seen the american version of this show and it's really enjoyable to watch, u won't want to stand up or miss it one bit. But this Naija version I just tire for the thing. The host Kamal is so dry. The contestants (and the host) look so stiff u will think they will break.
And if what Stephany said is true then wahala dey o, U mean they don't even get a check b4 they leave the show even when the winnings are so small? na wa o and they made u guys stay till 10:00pm shocked
But on a more serious note Zain needs to revamp that show either Kamal should step up his game or another host comes in. If Wayne Brady the US guy had not been so good the show wouldn't have become an International franchise ke!!! If Frank Edoho wasnt that good pple wouldn't love "who wants to be a millionaire" show in Nigeria now. From my last check the don't forget the lyrics show Nigeria is only popular on radio adverts shocked
Zain had better revamp this thing or MTN will take it from them again (like who wants to be a millionaire) and make it the show it should be.
Re: Zain Don't Forget The Lyrics, Is It Wack Or Real? by wanitas(f): 10:24pm On Jun 10, 2009
mehn, that show eh, d presenter no b am at all, so dry
and wats wit d every5 mins advert, e too much nah
bsides, their guarantee level is not easy to get to, i saw someone win 500k today for d first time,
dem no try abeg

like its bn said, they really need to revamp the show
Re: Zain Don't Forget The Lyrics, Is It Wack Or Real? by wanitas(f): 10:30pm On Jun 10, 2009
abeg, someone pls tell me, why is that d presenter's d same way in every episode?
dont understand it, am thinking mayb they were trying to do a brand kind of thing but that one alone sef don fall their hand seriously,
Re: Zain Don't Forget The Lyrics, Is It Wack Or Real? by cabali(m): 10:31pm On Jun 10, 2009
Thats sad. . . . .
Re: Zain Don't Forget The Lyrics, Is It Wack Or Real? by matori(m): 12:02pm On Sep 25, 2009
The programme is interesting anyway.But the adverts are too many.Also I wonder why Kamal no dey change cloth o.SHE NA zAIN UNIFORM?
Re: Zain Don't Forget The Lyrics, Is It Wack Or Real? by cabali(m): 5:01pm On Sep 25, 2009
THAT is part of the lines of the mother show. The presenter is recognised by just one kinda outfit. But I think the Nigerian presenter should come up with a more plesant combo of colours as his everyday uniform
Re: Zain Don't Forget The Lyrics, Is It Wack Or Real? by yinka4love(f): 9:36pm On Sep 28, 2009
Wayne brady,the american presenter dey change cloth so i see no reason y kamal no go change cloth. Anyone that hasn't watched the american version should do so.U no go watch the nigerian one again. I tell u.
Re: Zain Don't Forget The Lyrics, Is It Wack Or Real? by ceasyc(f): 2:34am On Oct 17, 2009
wanita_s:

mehn, that show eh, d presenter no b am at all, so dry
and wats wit d every5 mins advert, e too much nah

like its bn said, they really need to revamp the show

yup 2 many adverts, its annoying
yup d presenter is just 2 stiff n fake, feel like giving him a dirrrty slap thru d tv
maybe he wud loosen up n b beta. lol
n yup, wots wit him wearing d same clothes every week

dey shud stop putting 9ja songs dat has languages other than english or pidgin eng
cos no b everybodi sabi yoruba or ibo or all d languages in 9ja
or in those songs/lyrics

imagine giving an ibo girl 9ice's song photocopy to sing
HABA, dats unfair
d show is BORIIIIIINNNNNNGGGGGGGGG!!!
am starting 2 hate d show

it cant b compared wit d U.S version of d show at all
dat one is da[b] bomb[/b], d presenter n all
wow, luv luv luv d u.s version of d show
Re: Zain Don't Forget The Lyrics, Is It Wack Or Real? by Nobody: 5:25pm On Oct 19, 2009
the presenter is a wrack,hes nt original.Trying to play frank of who want 2 be a millionaire

(1) (2) (Reply)

Download Suspicious Partner Season 01 Episode 10 (korean Tvseries) And Other (K / Latest Cinema Movies For Download. Cinema On Your Mobile Phone / Free Dstv!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.