Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,045 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Photos: Actress Chika Ike About To Make Her Own Gate Famous - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: Actress Chika Ike About To Make Her Own Gate Famous (38235 Views)

Chika Ike Slays In Hot Swimsuit (Photo) / Fans Bombarded Halima Abubakar With Their Penis Photos, Actress Cries Out / Photos: Actress Bukky Ajayi Aging Gracefully (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Actress Chika Ike About To Make Her Own Gate Famous by tommykiwi(m): 8:44am On Sep 28, 2015
Even if she like snap for on top dustbin U will remain beautiful as always!
Re: Photos: Actress Chika Ike About To Make Her Own Gate Famous by Nobody: 8:44am On Sep 28, 2015
tongue
Re: Photos: Actress Chika Ike About To Make Her Own Gate Famous by damton(m): 8:44am On Sep 28, 2015
ok. gate selfies. very soon will begin to see bathing selfie. E go make sense die
Re: Photos: Actress Chika Ike About To Make Her Own Gate Famous by Nobody: 8:45am On Sep 28, 2015
Ok, let me take a photo on my onw front gate, hope it will make FP?
Re: Photos: Actress Chika Ike About To Make Her Own Gate Famous by Talibanis: 8:45am On Sep 28, 2015
#Copycats
Re: Photos: Actress Chika Ike About To Make Her Own Gate Famous by Nobody: 8:46am On Sep 28, 2015
Ginaz:
this lady is getting prettier by the day
shocked
Re: Photos: Actress Chika Ike About To Make Her Own Gate Famous by justmenoni: 8:46am On Sep 28, 2015
Well done...na dere u wan spend all ur money ontopabi...I no dey buy ur CD again

Airforce1:
My crush before before

Genevieve nnaji ha taken over her place in my heart

1 Like

Re: Photos: Actress Chika Ike About To Make Her Own Gate Famous by Pchikaodili(m): 8:47am On Sep 28, 2015
Mayb her own will become "THE BEAutiful GATE"
Re: Photos: Actress Chika Ike About To Make Her Own Gate Famous by ExInferis(m): 8:49am On Sep 28, 2015
The Black Gate of Mordor
Re: Photos: Actress Chika Ike About To Make Her Own Gate Famous by jerrymej(m): 8:54am On Sep 28, 2015
busy catching fund with my bar!!!
Re: Photos: Actress Chika Ike About To Make Her Own Gate Famous by pleiades45: 8:54am On Sep 28, 2015
before bleach and wig tinz
Re: Photos: Actress Chika Ike About To Make Her Own Gate Famous by crazygod(m): 8:55am On Sep 28, 2015
There can only be one black gate. Linda ikeji's own. Black gate of life.
Re: Photos: Actress Chika Ike About To Make Her Own Gate Famous by Nobody: 9:04am On Sep 28, 2015
Nairaland ooo
Re: Photos: Actress Chika Ike About To Make Her Own Gate Famous by engrjacuzzi: 9:05am On Sep 28, 2015
she no reach my church daughter any way. this heavy smoker
Re: Photos: Actress Chika Ike About To Make Her Own Gate Famous by Nobody: 9:09am On Sep 28, 2015
It's not about the gate but the beaut. seriously, she's such a beaut.! She's been on my wallpaper (molbile n pc) over a year now. The problem is, what has she done to her skin?

Re: Photos: Actress Chika Ike About To Make Her Own Gate Famous by beevee1: 9:14am On Sep 28, 2015
Well good for her if that gate adds more money to her bank account.

Anyways the difference btw this her pic and linda's is that linda snaps the front of her gate when she is already outside the compound while Chika snapped hers while still inside her compound so technically it is the back of the gate not the front. We are yet to see how the front of her gate looks like!
Re: Photos: Actress Chika Ike About To Make Her Own Gate Famous by SupremeNG: 9:20am On Sep 28, 2015
Re: Photos: Actress Chika Ike About To Make Her Own Gate Famous by ibedun: 9:23am On Sep 28, 2015
I like to hope the gates are in Igboland but alas! It has to be in Yoruba land. After the bastards would say they are bigger than their landlord. Igbos must leave our land.
Re: Photos: Actress Chika Ike About To Make Her Own Gate Famous by IshiaguGuy: 9:50am On Sep 28, 2015
she fine no be small
Re: Photos: Actress Chika Ike About To Make Her Own Gate Famous by lonelydora: 10:20am On Sep 28, 2015
Airforce1:
My crush before before

When you finally blow, remember my prayers for you ooooo. At least 100k is not too much you know?

1 Like

Re: Photos: Actress Chika Ike About To Make Her Own Gate Famous by zinobiz19(m): 10:20am On Sep 28, 2015
No worry my dear chika , after dis film ,God go shawa u with moe blessings and wealth make u take confarm better mansion_ u hear _ keep it up
Re: Photos: Actress Chika Ike About To Make Her Own Gate Famous by loomer: 10:21am On Sep 28, 2015
People like us wey no get gate for house how we go do na
Re: Photos: Actress Chika Ike About To Make Her Own Gate Famous by solinho(m): 10:22am On Sep 28, 2015
akksplendor:
we all know of a popular celeb blogger who has a penchant for taking photos in front of the gate of her house. Many have tagged the gate ‘the famous gate’. Well another celeb who may be in the process of doing this is actress Chika Ike who before stepping out for the screening of her movie ‘Miss teacher’ yesterday, posed in front of her own gate to take this photo. Let see if this will become a trend by her too....
www.splendormag.com/2015/09/actress-chika-ike-about-to-make-her-own.html
this is bullshit
Re: Photos: Actress Chika Ike About To Make Her Own Gate Famous by solinho(m): 10:23am On Sep 28, 2015
ibedun:
I like to hope the gates are in Igboland but alas! It has to be in Yoruba land. After the bastards would say they are bigger than their landlord. Igbos must leave our land.
why do u wish to start another tribal war, u want them to start abi
Re: Photos: Actress Chika Ike About To Make Her Own Gate Famous by RitzyPrince(m): 10:39am On Sep 28, 2015
My crush kiss
Re: Photos: Actress Chika Ike About To Make Her Own Gate Famous by mizzyboy007: 11:08am On Sep 28, 2015
see trouble oh!!!! what's our business with someone taking photos in front of their gates?
Re: Photos: Actress Chika Ike About To Make Her Own Gate Famous by raphy(m): 11:14am On Sep 28, 2015
i tot she ws wearin sneakers lyk other babes.nt ths black mamy cloth.she mst b mournin a dead pesin wt tht gate.
Re: Photos: Actress Chika Ike About To Make Her Own Gate Famous by daveP(m): 11:27am On Sep 28, 2015
Chika!!

Seriously i prefer this trend to the k-legged bends and pout trend by females in selfies grin

(jots a thing or two)

the poster below me paid to watch this band play

1 Like

Re: Photos: Actress Chika Ike About To Make Her Own Gate Famous by Sheila777(f): 11:56am On Sep 28, 2015
koning:

Tata she no even reach genny finger wit dat her nose wey dey like watermelon wey ant bite grin grin

But Chika Ike fine pass Genevieve na. That Sultry look gives it to her and Rita Dominic. Rita is no. 1 though.
Re: Photos: Actress Chika Ike About To Make Her Own Gate Famous by free37: 12:56pm On Sep 28, 2015
Da gate .... grin
Re: Photos: Actress Chika Ike About To Make Her Own Gate Famous by faith551(m): 1:01pm On Sep 28, 2015
Airforce1:
My crush before before

Thank God you didn't go further, cause that will be tampering with my crush
Re: Photos: Actress Chika Ike About To Make Her Own Gate Famous by uniquelyspecial(m): 10:55pm On Sep 28, 2015
damiloladuke:
LINDA NO GET SHAME...HER GATE BE LIKE SAY SHE BEEN DEY LIVE FOR AYOBO INSIDE
na still human beings dey live for ayobo. even if she live for slum, its clear say she don over make am pass u

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Wellingtons, Ogbonnas, Fawoles Or Ajibades: Your Favorite Couple? / Jayden Safo, Juliet Ibrahim's Son In New Adorable Photos / Short Video Of Tonto Dikeh "Physically Attacking" Her Ex-Husband Released

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.