Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

The Great Falling Of Our Time - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The Great Falling Of Our Time (463 Views)

The Great Benin Empire / FACTS About The Great Wall Of Benin / Eze Ndigbo Ghana-the Great Nephew Of King Jaja Of Opobo (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Great Falling Of Our Time by Omohemma(m): 8:45am On Sep 28, 2015
I'm No longer a kid!!!

If a mind spectrum was to be observed In the minds of the contemporary youths It wouldn't be surprising to see a false mindset as the underlying cause of moral deterioration in this contemporary age.
I'm longer a kid!!! Is a natural feeling but don't you think you are above the natural?
This mindset has quenched glorious destinies, destroyed great personalities and overshadowed creative minds from the attainment of predestined powers put in by the CREATOR OF ALL THINGS for divine fulfillment. Would you allow this mindset to rule over you?
I'm longer a kid!!! Is the beginning of stupidity, milestone of perishing journey, being boastful of Ignorance. Why live a wasteful life with no lights at the end of its tunnel? Don't be conformable in dependency but rather
1. Be Independent
2.Ask why and why not in all situations
3. Consider the other side of the coin
4. Be rational
5. Live a life worth accountability
#OmohCares

(1) (Reply)

Horrific Photos From Abuja Bomb Blast Last Night / My Take On Gender Equality / Secure Cooperation In The Formation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.