Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,590 members, 7,850,985 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:51 AM

Bayelsa Guber: Apc’s ‘noise’ Cannot Remove Me From Seat – Dickson Boasts - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bayelsa Guber: Apc’s ‘noise’ Cannot Remove Me From Seat – Dickson Boasts (600 Views)

You Can’t Remove Me On Pages Of Newspaper, Oyegun Tells Tinubu / Bayelsa Guber: APC Cloning Pvcs For Election – Dickson / Saraki To APC Senators: You Cannot Remove Ekweremadu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bayelsa Guber: Apc’s ‘noise’ Cannot Remove Me From Seat – Dickson Boasts by DONSMITH123(m): 8:56am On Sep 28, 2015
As preparations heat up ahead of the December 5 governorship election in Bayelsa State, the current governor of the state, Seriake Dickson has boasted that the All Progressives Congress cannot unseat him with its ‘noise.’

He said this, weekend, while addressing newsmen at the sidelines of the 2015 Ojude Oba festival in Ijebu-Ode, Ogun State.

Dickson, who was in company of a former governor of Bayesla State, Diepreye Alamieyeseigha, said the APC was only making unnecessary noise against his administration.

He said, “For all of us in Bayelsa, we know there is no challenge, contest or threat of any kind. All you have heard or read about us is all propaganda. There is no APC in Bayelsa to threaten us.”

Disckson further called on people of the state and other Nigerians to disregard the criticisms and unfounded allegations against his party, the Peoples Democratic Party, by APC chieftains.

He said, “I’m not here today for politics, I’m here to honour our father and also to celebrate with my friends here and others in the ‘regberegbes,’ particularly my own group, the Jagunmolus, and all the people of our country from far and near.

“I am very delighted with the colourful cultural display that I have seen here today. This is what we have been preaching back then, we want our children to know about our tradition and culture and to make them know that our tradition still has dignity.”

http://dailypost.ng/2015/09/28/bayelsa-guber-apcs-noise-cannot-remove-me-from-seat-dickson-boasts/

Re: Bayelsa Guber: Apc’s ‘noise’ Cannot Remove Me From Seat – Dickson Boasts by nice101(m): 8:59am On Sep 28, 2015
Re: Bayelsa Guber: Apc’s ‘noise’ Cannot Remove Me From Seat – Dickson Boasts by GERARAHIA: 9:01am On Sep 28, 2015
lol
Re: Bayelsa Guber: Apc’s ‘noise’ Cannot Remove Me From Seat – Dickson Boasts by Demmocrats(m): 9:02am On Sep 28, 2015
Re: Bayelsa Guber: Apc’s ‘noise’ Cannot Remove Me From Seat – Dickson Boasts by truefact: 9:03am On Sep 28, 2015
Apc bunch with it YAMS are all about diabolical noise and lies
Re: Bayelsa Guber: Apc’s ‘noise’ Cannot Remove Me From Seat – Dickson Boasts by OnankpaBa(m): 9:14am On Sep 28, 2015
Mr Dick are you sure? APC will surely reclaim that state.
Re: Bayelsa Guber: Apc’s ‘noise’ Cannot Remove Me From Seat – Dickson Boasts by oluwaSmith1(f): 9:15am On Sep 28, 2015
APC
Re: Bayelsa Guber: Apc’s ‘noise’ Cannot Remove Me From Seat – Dickson Boasts by Okanokan(m): 10:10am On Sep 28, 2015
Governor Dickson seems to believe that he is invisible and cannot be defeated, this is not true, Dickson is aware that any of the following persons can defeat him Timi Alaibe, Austin Ogionwo, Emmanuel Otiotio.
The problem with leaders from Bayelsa State is that having developed an OLOTU (Strongman)mentality, they feel nobody can subdue them, Alameseiyegha made the mistake, where is he today? he fell, Sylva developed the same conqueror mentality he fell. Seriake Dickson from his posture and demeanour looks more like a foreign power when dealing with his people, he will fall.
Re: Bayelsa Guber: Apc’s ‘noise’ Cannot Remove Me From Seat – Dickson Boasts by DONSMITH123(m): 10:34am On Sep 28, 2015
Okanokan:
Governor Dickson seems to believe that he is invisible and cannot be defeated, this is not true, Dickson is aware that any of the following persons can defeat him Timi Alaibe, Austin Ogionwo, Emmanuel Otiotio.
The problem with leaders from Bayelsa State is that having developed an OLOTU (Strongman)mentality, they feel nobody can subdue them, Alameseiyegha made the mistake, where is he today? he fell, Sylva developed the same conqueror mentality he fell. Seriake Dickson from his posture and demeanour looks more like a foreign power when dealing with his people, he will fall.

my brother, is there anything called invincible in nigeria politics?

I doubt.
Re: Bayelsa Guber: Apc’s ‘noise’ Cannot Remove Me From Seat – Dickson Boasts by OnankpaBa(m): 10:37am On Sep 28, 2015
DONSMITH123:

my brother, is there anything called invincible in nigeria politics?

I doubt.

Dickson will fall and am so certain about it.

PDP Will fall and they will not believe it.
Re: Bayelsa Guber: Apc’s ‘noise’ Cannot Remove Me From Seat – Dickson Boasts by Bobbystanley(m): 10:38am On Sep 28, 2015
Oga Dickson. You are the only Candidate for the December 5th election in Bayelsa.

It Is Unopposed
Re: Bayelsa Guber: Apc’s ‘noise’ Cannot Remove Me From Seat – Dickson Boasts by OnankpaBa(m): 10:39am On Sep 28, 2015
Bobbystanley:
Oga Dickson. You are the only Candidate for the December 5th election in Bayelsa.

It Is Unopposed

i laugh you in Ijaw. Why not tell us that PDP is the only party in naija.
Re: Bayelsa Guber: Apc’s ‘noise’ Cannot Remove Me From Seat – Dickson Boasts by OnankpaBa(m): 10:40am On Sep 28, 2015
lalasticlala, Ishilove
Re: Bayelsa Guber: Apc’s ‘noise’ Cannot Remove Me From Seat – Dickson Boasts by oluwaSmith1(f): 10:41am On Sep 28, 2015
Bobbystanley:

It Is Unopposed

tar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Make i hear word.

(1) (Reply)

Soldiers, Policemen Lied On Rivers Election – INEC Witnesses / Poll Reveals What Nigerians Value Most Since Independence / Ministerial Nominees: Same Old Guards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.