Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,447 members, 7,830,234 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

Mimz-Lounge, Ini Edo's Night Club (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mimz-Lounge, Ini Edo's Night Club (Photos) (71713 Views)

Uche Jombo Hosts Julie Odia's Pre wedding Party At Ini Edo's Mimz Night Cub(Pics / Ini Edo Dances Hard At Mimz Lounge Opening (Photos) / Photos From The Opening Of Ini Edo's Mimz Club In Lekki Phase 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mimz-Lounge, Ini Edo's Night Club (Photos) by toonzay(m): 2:19pm On Sep 28, 2015
note this mehn........am gon erect my own soonest. sth the size of Psquare's condo. stacking my dollars already ...my pocket looks like a library ... undecided
Re: Mimz-Lounge, Ini Edo's Night Club (Photos) by bluice2(m): 2:22pm On Sep 28, 2015
sparkleice:
so wat s wrong wt d nite club? Is de any biz dat s meant for only men? Wailers kip wailng.stp being judgemental

Meanwhile babe will be smiling to the bank every Monday cool
Re: Mimz-Lounge, Ini Edo's Night Club (Photos) by Bimpe29: 2:27pm On Sep 28, 2015
Is good for Naija economy. At least some people will be earning their living there, a source of income to the government.
Re: Mimz-Lounge, Ini Edo's Night Club (Photos) by ramalot(m): 2:33pm On Sep 28, 2015
From the comments here, Nigerians can be some of the most backward people, but constantly claim otherwise. undecided

WTF is wrong with a female entrepreneur investing in a club?

Sit there in your face-me room, with 9 of your roommates drinking garri, and criticizing the financial decisions of others.

Since you're so smart, I wonder what you're doing there. Dumbasses!

4 Likes

Re: Mimz-Lounge, Ini Edo's Night Club (Photos) by bluice2(m): 2:36pm On Sep 28, 2015
omooba969:

NIGERIANS!!! undecided

I Just tire!!!
Re: Mimz-Lounge, Ini Edo's Night Club (Photos) by cristweeezy(m): 2:40pm On Sep 28, 2015
Unsad:
New place for homeless girls to spend their nights.
hell fire
Re: Mimz-Lounge, Ini Edo's Night Club (Photos) by cristweeezy(m): 2:42pm On Sep 28, 2015
papawemba:
Another way to suck our pockets dry.
To be a man in Lagos... na real wa.
In another news, Ini is a high class olosho.
Her short-time goes as high as 500k per nyu.
I know a man that bleeps her for that amount in Amuwo.
*quote me wrongly and run mad*
lmao. Papawemba! U b ekiti boy?
Re: Mimz-Lounge, Ini Edo's Night Club (Photos) by cristweeezy(m): 2:44pm On Sep 28, 2015
Towncrier247:
Ini Edo is balling. Splendormag can authoritatively tell you that Nollywood actress, Ini Edo has erected a night club in Lekki Phase 1, Lagos, called Mimz Lounge. Ini, who doubles as a producer will open her new investment on Wednesday, September 30, 2015.

Mimz has a prime location,and apart from night clubbing will also be serving sumptuous African and Continental dishes at it's restaurant , plus exotic drinks. It's arooftop lounge . Mimz also boast of a tastefully furnished guest house. The event will be hosted by OAP and hypeman; Dotun, with several A-list Celebrities expected to grace the event. Music By: Dj Kentalky,Dj X-ray Dj Swag.

The event kicks off by 7pm with a black carpet reception. Mimz is located on Durosinmi Etti drive, opposite Carol Court before Dowen College or 52a omorinre Johnson Street, Lekki Phase 1.

http://www.splendormag.com/2015/09/splendor-exclusive-inside-ini-edos.html
if she get money,make she go buy Arsenal FC or Man city.
Re: Mimz-Lounge, Ini Edo's Night Club (Photos) by missmary(f): 2:44pm On Sep 28, 2015
We cannot deny the the real things that bring in cash...
God bless my own hustle o
www.rebelphotog.com www.rebelswrite..com
Re: Mimz-Lounge, Ini Edo's Night Club (Photos) by sparkleice(f): 2:46pm On Sep 28, 2015
bluice2:

Meanwhile babe will be smiling to the bank every Monday cool
abi na,e no good?
Re: Mimz-Lounge, Ini Edo's Night Club (Photos) by ElFenomeno1: 2:48pm On Sep 28, 2015
ramalot:
From the comments here, Nigerians can be some of the most backward people, but constantly claim otherwise. undecided

WTF is wrong with a female entrepreneur investing in a club?

Sit there in your face-me room, with 9 of your roommates drinking garri, and criticizing the financial decisions of others.

Since you're so smart, I wonder what you're doing there. Dumbasses!

Dont mind the fu..cking donuts!
Instead of learning a thing or two or focusing on thier own sh*t, they are busy criticizing and beefing!

2 Likes

Re: Mimz-Lounge, Ini Edo's Night Club (Photos) by omooba969(m): 2:54pm On Sep 28, 2015
bluice2:

I Just tire!!!

grin
Re: Mimz-Lounge, Ini Edo's Night Club (Photos) by alabiyemmy(m): 2:59pm On Sep 28, 2015
papawemba:

Na gold? 500k? You for call am 1m.
Re: Mimz-Lounge, Ini Edo's Night Club (Photos) by ChynoBEATS: 3:05pm On Sep 28, 2015
Unsad:

A new breeding ground for immorality
Re: Mimz-Lounge, Ini Edo's Night Club (Photos) by KeriBaby(f): 3:11pm On Sep 28, 2015
May Mother nature forgive u

undecided
stexsy:
now, this type of business is not meant for women, of all investment, nite club. Too bad
Re: Mimz-Lounge, Ini Edo's Night Club (Photos) by Nobody: 3:14pm On Sep 28, 2015
alabiyemmy:

Na gold? 500k? You for call am 1m.

My bruda, the thing taya me ooo.

the stewpid man no fit gimme 50 thousand naira to settle some pressing need but could afford to pay that much for a kitty katt.

1 Like

Re: Mimz-Lounge, Ini Edo's Night Club (Photos) by 400billionman: 3:18pm On Sep 28, 2015
What of lap dance. ? undecided
Re: Mimz-Lounge, Ini Edo's Night Club (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 3:20pm On Sep 28, 2015
nice
Re: Mimz-Lounge, Ini Edo's Night Club (Photos) by ba7man(m): 3:27pm On Sep 28, 2015
AmakaDNBStories:
shocked shocked shocked
But wait o, no be this same acting Okey has been acting since I was in secondary school...I think Nollywood pays ladies more.
Babes, there's a lot of prostitution going on behind the scenes.

Ex Gov Akpabio gave ini Edo the money in exchange for services and it's part of what broke her marriage.
Re: Mimz-Lounge, Ini Edo's Night Club (Photos) by Forwetinnah: 3:33pm On Sep 28, 2015
Smart Chic...Akpabio's money speaking volumes. The likes of Genevive should watch and learn instead of frolicking with Abo;kis like Atiku..those people steal destinies and render you worthless. Stick with your own

1 Like

Re: Mimz-Lounge, Ini Edo's Night Club (Photos) by alexlee50: 3:35pm On Sep 28, 2015
Bloggers snd lies.always trying to make people believe artists are living the dream life.
Re: Mimz-Lounge, Ini Edo's Night Club (Photos) by katazozo: 3:36pm On Sep 28, 2015
She bought a residential house in leki last year and now a night club,I really thank oluwa for her.haters make una go hug transformer.
Re: Mimz-Lounge, Ini Edo's Night Club (Photos) by AmakaDNBStories(f): 3:38pm On Sep 28, 2015
ba7man:
Babes, there's a lot of prostitution going on behind the scenes.

Ex Gov Akpabio gave ini Edo the money in exchange for services and it's part of what broke her marriage.
shocked shocked shocked Are you saying...ok wait, are you trying to say that my mother was right after all??
Re: Mimz-Lounge, Ini Edo's Night Club (Photos) by ba7man(m): 3:41pm On Sep 28, 2015
AmakaDNBStories:

shocked shocked shocked Are you saying...ok wait, are you trying to say that my mother was right after all??
She's right.

You don't want to hear the sleaze round them. They're not role models at all, even Omotola, Genevieve and Kate henshaw.
Re: Mimz-Lounge, Ini Edo's Night Club (Photos) by jacoik(m): 3:45pm On Sep 28, 2015
Unsad:
lolhahaha I swear u no well at all!!
Re: Mimz-Lounge, Ini Edo's Night Club (Photos) by AmakaDNBStories(f): 3:47pm On Sep 28, 2015
ba7man:
She's right.

You don't want to hear the sleaze round them. They're not role models at all, even Omotola, Genevieve and Kate henshaw.
I like gossip but I really wish I hadn't heard this one. Female celebrities should be pillars of self-reliance. Had always thought so. Why work so hard only to cheapen it all away again.
But what can I say, it's has always been an imperfect world.
Re: Mimz-Lounge, Ini Edo's Night Club (Photos) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Sep 28, 2015
papawemba:

All these actress na ashawo them be. My uncle bleeps Omotola like a dog. I know a top Agip staff they bleeps Genevieve anytime he wants. He gives her 500k per night.
Re: Mimz-Lounge, Ini Edo's Night Club (Photos) by Youngzedd(m): 4:04pm On Sep 28, 2015
MrMcJay:

Shey na Church or Poultry she for open? grin

Poultry would have been better.
Re: Mimz-Lounge, Ini Edo's Night Club (Photos) by MrMcJay(m): 4:04pm On Sep 28, 2015
Youngzedd:

Poultry would have been better.

To breed young 'chicks' shocked
Re: Mimz-Lounge, Ini Edo's Night Club (Photos) by pretydiva(f): 4:05pm On Sep 28, 2015
ayodele234:

All these actress na ashawo them be. My uncle bleeps Omotola like a dog. I know a top Agip staff they bleeps Genevieve anytime he wants. He gives her 500k per night.
idonbillvit shocked
Re: Mimz-Lounge, Ini Edo's Night Club (Photos) by Nobody: 4:08pm On Sep 28, 2015
quiinnBee:

grin its balling*

I can see you graciously gracing the front pages of late,now you've beaten LadyF & co as the the most jobless nairalander undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ese Walter Who Also Publicly Accused Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Rape Speaks / Halima Abubakar Shows Evidence Of How She Dated Apostle Suleman / Mayorkun: I Have Sex With Anything, Both Big & Small, I Don't Have Spec Of Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.