Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,098 members, 7,811,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:02 PM

Wierd- See The Charm I Found In My House - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Wierd- See The Charm I Found In My House (2575 Views)

Meet Pastor Joshua Momodu: "A Witch Visited My House As Bat" (Video) / "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye / 'Pastor' Caught Burying Charm In Abia Ahead Of Crusade (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wierd- See The Charm I Found In My House by Nobody: 11:35am On Sep 28, 2015
i found this charm in my house.

please someone should help me translate the arabic writing i found inside the horn.

seun u need to see this.

1 Share

Re: Wierd- See The Charm I Found In My House by victor2fresh(m): 11:37am On Sep 28, 2015
Re: Wierd- See The Charm I Found In My House by libertyfather(m): 11:37am On Sep 28, 2015
U come carry for hand, still post am online? Issorite!
Re: Wierd- See The Charm I Found In My House by Nobody: 11:40am On Sep 28, 2015
libertyfather:
U come carry for hand, still post am online? Issorite!

what should i fear. arsenic, lead or anthrax ??

4 Likes

Re: Wierd- See The Charm I Found In My House by Annunaki(m): 11:50am On Sep 28, 2015
crotonite:

please someone should help me translate the arabic writing i found inside the horn.

seun u need to see this.

Islamic juju, lexiconkabir, demmzy15 rilwon come help the op translate those terror verses from the quoran.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wierd- See The Charm I Found In My House by homeboy205: 11:51am On Sep 28, 2015
The writing says : ase,ase,ase... Iwo maga yii send gbogbo owo to ni laye ati lorun(you this maga send all the money you have in your life)
Re: Wierd- See The Charm I Found In My House by Mrbigman1(m): 11:53am On Sep 28, 2015
Nawaooo. How come?

Re u new in the house abi who u dey suspect?
Re: Wierd- See The Charm I Found In My House by hob(m): 11:56am On Sep 28, 2015
So who put it in your house

Must be the devil

Pple got no job i swear
Re: Wierd- See The Charm I Found In My House by IamRespected: 11:57am On Sep 28, 2015
That is oku mkpi
Re: Wierd- See The Charm I Found In My House by johnydon22(m): 12:03pm On Sep 28, 2015
There is nothing to it, just throw it away if you don't like the artifact. . .The inscription on the paper looks arabic.

And am sure who ever kept it knows the meaning of it and the reason of having one..

Effects of unfounded superstition. . love your guts though, not everybody would touch that..

4 Likes

Re: Wierd- See The Charm I Found In My House by Seun(m): 12:05pm On Sep 28, 2015
That's organic fertiliser. Grind it up and pour it on your garden soil! Hopefully it's not poisoned or anything. Do you have a dispute with anyone?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Wierd- See The Charm I Found In My House by egokudiowomoney: 12:39pm On Sep 28, 2015
it is used for command.when the person touch this with his or her tip of the tongue,whatever he or she say will surely come to pass
Re: Wierd- See The Charm I Found In My House by Nobody: 1:03pm On Sep 28, 2015
johnydon22:
There is nothing to it, just throw it away if you don't like the artifact. . .The inscription on the paper looks arabic.

And am sure who ever kept it knows the meaning of it and the reason of having one..

Effects of unfounded superstition. . love your guts though, not everybody would touch that..

thanks bro. nothing to fear grin.
Re: Wierd- See The Charm I Found In My House by Nobody: 1:05pm On Sep 28, 2015
Mrbigman1:
Nawaooo. How come?

Re u new in the house abi who u dey suspect?

i suspect no one coz i gat no one on my mind.
Re: Wierd- See The Charm I Found In My House by Nobody: 1:07pm On Sep 28, 2015
Annunaki:

Islamic juju, lexiconkabir, demmzy15 rilwon come help the op translate those terror verses from the quoran.

grin i bet my moniker, none of the can read and understand it simultaneously. lipsrsealed
Re: Wierd- See The Charm I Found In My House by Nobody: 1:08pm On Sep 28, 2015
homeboy205:
The writing says : ase,ase,ase... Iwo maga yii send gbogbo owo to ni laye ati lorun(you this maga send all the money you have in your life)

very funny. whatz d act. number ??
Re: Wierd- See The Charm I Found In My House by Nobody: 2:42pm On Sep 28, 2015
crotonite:

seun u need to see this.

Are u Yoruba
Re: Wierd- See The Charm I Found In My House by tpiander: 2:51pm On Sep 28, 2015
Is that arabic?

could be another language.
Re: Wierd- See The Charm I Found In My House by Rilwon: 4:22pm On Sep 28, 2015
Annunaki:

grin grin you dey craze.
Re: Wierd- See The Charm I Found In My House by Demmzy15(m): 5:15pm On Sep 28, 2015
Annunaki:

Goat! undecided

Re: Wierd- See The Charm I Found In My House by Annunaki(m): 6:24pm On Sep 28, 2015
Demmzy15:

Goat! undecided

Pig tongue

Re: Wierd- See The Charm I Found In My House by muderkid(m): 8:13pm On Sep 28, 2015
I'm seeing المال which means money... hope no be say op done owe person money?? grin
Re: Wierd- See The Charm I Found In My House by hariorh: 9:02pm On Sep 28, 2015
It's most likely a treasure map OP.

Nothing to fear
Re: Wierd- See The Charm I Found In My House by Nobody: 8:12pm On Sep 29, 2015
chuna1985:

Are u Yoruba

nop. chest beater.
Re: Wierd- See The Charm I Found In My House by Nobody: 8:33pm On Sep 29, 2015
crotonite:

nop. chest beater.

Lmao, only Yoruba people call igbo people chest beater or South East... Also it's only in Yoruba land that charms are seen in every nook and cranny.
Re: Wierd- See The Charm I Found In My House by Nobody: 7:56am On Sep 30, 2015
chuna1985:

Lmao, only Yoruba people call igbo people chest beater or South East... Also it's only in Yoruba land that charms are seen in every nook and cranny.

are you now casting me outa igbo land

i am pure breed igbo.
Re: Wierd- See The Charm I Found In My House by Nobody: 8:41am On Sep 30, 2015
crotonite:

are you now casting me outa igbo land
i am pure breed igbo.

ofe mmanu
Re: Wierd- See The Charm I Found In My House by Nobody: 9:06am On Sep 30, 2015
chuna1985:

ofe mmanu
how dare you!!!
Re: Wierd- See The Charm I Found In My House by sorextee(m): 9:42am On Sep 30, 2015
Are u staying in d north? Cos it's mostly northerners that do such.. it may be for protection.. some of them even tie such writings with a loin thread, then tie around their waist.. no knife can penetrate them..
Re: Wierd- See The Charm I Found In My House by Nobody: 11:06am On Sep 30, 2015
crotonite:

how dare you!!!

Run inside the bush.
Re: Wierd- See The Charm I Found In My House by Nobody: 1:54pm On Sep 30, 2015
chuna1985:

Run inside the bush.

will you follow me

grin
Re: Wierd- See The Charm I Found In My House by Nobody: 2:02pm On Sep 30, 2015
sorextee:
Are u staying in d north? Cos it's mostly northerners that do such.. it may be for protection.. some of them even tie such writings with a loin thread, then tie around their waist.. no knife can penetrate them..

story of the gods. no man, i mean no man is invincible.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Discussion: Questions For Yazack / God Must Be Joking! / Deeper Life Sacks A Worker For His Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.